Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

My bestfriends ex want to fuck me what do I do?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #157810 at 29,May,11 21:13
A girl my bestfriend used to date for a year and a half has been trying to flirt and have sex with me . I already feel bad that we have had some sexual convos but don't know how to bring it up to him. Should i just fuck her or pass ?

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.Blowjob Or Fuck?   3.Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard...   4.Fuck for fuck !   5.Would you change your plans in order to fuck?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 05,May,15 14:01
never fuck with family or friends, like your families exes or your friends exes, are off limits, unless you don't want to be friends with them anymore, it will cause friction, do you value your friend or do you want a fuck??? true friends are hard to find, fucks are easy...he will resent you for it, its human nature, would you like it if he fucked your exes and flaunted them in front of you??? lm sure he doesn't want to see her anymore and she's probably only using you as a revenge fuck anyway *lix*

By #451452 at 11,Jan,15 08:33
How long ago did they break up and why? Who dumped who? Do you have any real interest in a relationship with her? If it has been over 3 months since they split then your friend and her are not likely to be getting back together. Is your friend in another relationship, if so the ex gf might be doing just as Bella suggested. If your friend dumped her because sh was not being a good girl;friend, why would she be beer off with you? This is not like going up to a soda machine, seeing that it is not working and then just going to the one next to it, Best bet is to steer clear until the dust settles and it is clear that your best friend and she are totally split and you feel comfortable telling your friend about your interest in her.
By boc at 16,Jan,15 14:23 other posts of boc 
Way too many questions to answer from hearsay. You might as well find out for yourself. lol
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Several of my exes have wanted to get back together at least 6 months later. Even after they fucked other guys.
By #451452 at 16,Jan,15 17:44
Life is never perfect, you can only make decisions with the facts in hand. So collect as many facts as you can, make a decision and go for it. If you didn't have all of the facts or the facts changed then you will end up having made a wrong and potentially bad decision, but life will still go on, perhaps minus a friend.

By #467415 at 10,Jan,15 17:57
just do it

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,15 11:05 other posts of leopoldij 
just give her a pussy lick. this doesn't count as fucking.

By firefox553 at 04,Jan,15 19:13 other posts of firefox553 
If you guys are really friends a girl will not get in the way of it, so fuck her

By #147052 at 31,May,11 21:17
Won't be your best friend much longer if you do!
By boc at 24,Dec,14 14:48 other posts of boc 
He is not a best friend if that became a barrier.

By #2331 at 29,May,11 23:30
Its none of his business anymore.
By spermkiss at 30,May,11 15:30 other posts of spermkiss 
'Sounds good in theory, but in practice it's rarely that simple. See FillysWilly's comment above.
By boc at 24,Dec,14 14:47 other posts of boc 
Nothing is as simple in reality as it is in theory. But that is no reason to abandon solid principles.

By #133624 at 29,May,11 22:42
You can always find another girl for sex. You can't always find another best friend.

Also, you might want to ask him. He might have some "inside information" about her that could turn you off.
By spermkiss at 30,May,11 15:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on.

By boc at 24,Dec,14 14:38 other posts of boc 
Perhaps you ought to reevaluate your priorities. Just saying. If sex is allowed to be only superficial for you, then what's to say that friendship is not the same.

Also the "inside information" might just be a case of sour grapes.

By #59855 at 30,May,11 18:17
From Matt's Wife: Pass without a doubt
By #7976 at 31,May,11 21:27
It's very rare that I am on the opposite side of Matt52's advice but while passing is probably the safe bet, if there's any real interest on your part, consider whether it's for the long or short term. There are a few reasons for taking up your best friend's exes offer that may be reason for serious thought.
By #59855 at 01,Jun,11 03:56
From Matt's Wife: Yes but the most likely reason she is interested is to get to her ex in someway. I know how women think.
By spermkiss at 01,Jun,11 15:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you Matt's Wife for a very enlightening female viewpoint. The possibility that the (ex)girlfriend might have a vindictive motive for making sexual advances toward her former beau's best friend had not occured to me.

By the way, I hope you've gotten over being mad at me for disagreeing with you on the oral sex issue. Peace.
By #59855 at 01,Jun,11 17:52
From Matt's Wife: @lmc
By spermkiss at 02,Jun,11 16:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Thanks for the kiss sweetheart. Now I'd like to kiss you back. Where would you like it? On your mouth? On your breast? On you vagina? All of these? You know that I'm as gay as they come, but yours is a vagina I'd kiss in a heartbeat.

By boc at 24,Dec,14 14:34 other posts of boc 
Then letting that normal course of events unfold would be best in the long run. If it is what you suspect and it helps her get back with her ex, then all is good. If not then all is good as well. IMHO.

By boc at 24,Dec,14 14:30 other posts of boc 
Nobody owns any body else. Even if they use to date. It is absurd some of the expectations people have. And usually they only want to protect their own hurt, but give little concern to other people's interests.

I have had ex gf's who had sex with friends to get back at me. It is not the sex with my friends that ended it so much as the context and what followed that though.

By WristThick at 23,Dec,14 20:48 other posts of WristThick 
There's a BIG difference between "date" and "used to date". He might be pissed if he finds out, but if you have a good friendship he'll get over it. You can say "it just happened" and leave it at that. I knew a guy back in school who consistently fucked every girl one of his friends used to date. Consistently. Yet, he rarely lost any friendships over it. I don't know if that's because he talked with his friends first, or he broke the bad news to them in a skillful way. The bottom line is go ahead and do it, but chances are your friend will be pissed if ever finds out.

By #467154 at 23,Dec,14 12:10
Don't be idiot like me to pass on that, take her away for a weekend, and fuck her al over the place. Just take some pics for backup. Make even kinky to tie her up with closed eyes, she will love it more.

By #134837 at 02,Jun,11 10:58
Check with Matt's wife. She's the neighborhood busy body and has an opinion on almost everything
By #59855 at 02,Jun,11 18:04
From Matt's Wife: And your an asshole that is still bitter because I black listed you. Move along and get over it. There was no reason for you to even make this post. You are just trying to cause a fight. Stop it
By #59855 at 02,Jun,11 18:08
From Matt's Wife: Oh and thank you for finally deleting me from your friends list. I did not like being listed as being associated with the likes of you

By slipper at 02,Jun,11 04:57 other posts of slipper 
Fuck her, take pix, and POST them here so we all can see!!!

Seriously, if she's moved on, he doesn't "own" her--you and her choice at this point.

By bananapeeler at 01,Jun,11 16:53 other posts of bananapeeler 
if you do fuck her post it here.

By #70814 at 30,May,11 17:33
Find another pussy and keep your friend
It's really not hard to find a pussy. Don't lose a friend for that.

By #149751 at 29,May,11 21:21
pass
By spermkiss at 30,May,11 15:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Excellent advice. Fucking her will almost certainly put a strain on your friendship and it very well might ruin it. Good friendship is a lot more valuable than a piece of twat. Friendship can last a lifetime but a piece of twat will last, what, twenty or thirty minutes.

By #33070 at 30,May,11 14:34
I say just do it They haven't been together for a while now

By sivad666 at 29,May,11 22:12 other posts of sivad666 
Fuck her brains out......

Adult Discussion Forum