Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Longest period of time without sex or wanking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #199630 at 14,Nov,11 05:58
Just interested to know guys what's the longest period time you've gone with sex or a wank and what was it like when you started again - was it so pleasurable it was almost painful and did you shoot one massive load?

Similar topics: 1.The longest time to not ...   2.Who likes likes having sex during a girls period?   3.First time you tried your own cum.   4.Who has gone the longest   5.What's the longest amount of time you have sucked a guy's cock for?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bernd123 at 14,Jul,23 17:30 other posts of bernd123 
My longest time was 12 weeks.

By #694518 at 14,Jul,23 16:58
10 years,I was about ten when I first had a wank

By bostonspdo at 07,Jul,23 01:35 other posts of bostonspdo 
The longest time I've gone without wanking is about a month, but I was recovering from a ruptured appendix and infection.

By thebeewolf at 02,Jul,23 21:33 other posts of thebeewolf 
Earlier this year I went three weeks without an orgasm. When I finally did have one it was explosive. And I needed another one the following day. I typically go a week between ejaculation. I prefer extra intense orgasms to frequent ones.

By nekekal at 01,Jul,23 21:16 other posts of nekekal 
I have made it a week now and again. Even in difficult periods, I take showers and hot water and soap is too much for my cock to resist. I didn't notice an increase in cum quantities.

By Olddude at 30,Jun,23 12:01 other posts of Olddude 
Nine long weeks in Boot Camp!! One awesome Cum after that!!

By lovetolickyou at 30,Jun,23 07:07 other posts of lovetolickyou 
A few weeks ago, I decided to not touch myself for a full two weeks, from the time of my injection, until the next time I saw the nurse, so when I pulled my pants down, my cock would be chubbed up for her to look at. When I went for my injection, I was at the point of precumming and drooling a bit when I pulled my pants down. As soon as I got home, I stroked myself, edging as long as I could. When I finally came, it was almost like the best charley-horse I'd ever felt, as the muscle from the head of my cock clenched right to the back of my perineum at my ass. It was absolutely exquisite.

By Bradm at 28,Jun,23 07:06 other posts of Bradm 
Currently on 12 days after being away without privacy. Cock feels sensitive constantly like it could shoot at any moment. Feels good but don't think can hold out much longer.

/polls/4379.html

/blogs/54597.html
By #662360 at 29,Jun,23 07:30
Surely there’s somewhere private you can wank? I find there’s always somewhere to go and stroke one off.

By LGA6969 at 29,Jun,23 00:49 other posts of LGA6969 
One week

By #662360 at 28,Jun,23 20:39
About one week. I was 19 and on a church camp sharing a dormitory with other boys and didn’t dare have my usual night time wanks in case I was heard. After a week I started having wet dreams and woke with my pajamas soaked in semen. So I started wanking again but trying to keep the noise down. My first wank after that wank-less week was exquisite. I also soon found most of the other boys were secretly wanking too.

By Gntlmn at 28,Jun,23 16:39 other posts of Gntlmn 
Seven months

By jumbu at 16,Sep,19 03:21 other posts of jumbu 
about one week

By #463848 at 08,Sep,19 14:02
It has varied according to my age. When I first started, I did it daily. Later I could go as long as a month. Now I play daily but only orgasm about once every 3-4 weeks.

By #574505 at 06,Sep,19 17:13
Last week

By #551147 at 06,Sep,19 17:07
Probably the 8 weeks I was in boot camp... It was also kinda odd that I didn't even get any erections to my knowledge during that time.

By overeight at 06,Sep,19 17:01 other posts of overeight 
Well I'm currently into multiple years since my cock has been touched by anyone but myself. I had a very long time recovering from a horrible accident. I'm not sure I have masturbated but would really enjoy finding an understanding woman who would allow me the pleasure. So if any of you ladies out there would like to touch,feel,play with or more with mine it is available. I'm finally able to get out and around after regaining my balance and ability to walk without assistance.

By #595788 at 05,Sep,19 22:28
I tried holding off for 5 weeks when I was on a summer camp aged 19 sharing a dorm. But I just kept having wet dreams and waking with my shorts covered in cum. After about a week I just had to jerk one against the toilet wall but I don’t remember if it was a good one.

By Hrnyboy90 at 05,Sep,19 21:46 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
My longest so far was 9 days.. I was trying to see if I could last til 10 but I literally couldn't hold it. I remember laying under the covers with a raging boner that would not stay down. My brother was in the room watching tv. I was so horny my cock was tingling and then I felt it coming. I literally couldn't stop it. I remember laying there trying to be still and quiet as cum was shooting out into my pants. Luckily he was distracted and I was able to run to the bathroom without being noticed. My undies were soakeddd

By #64328 at 04,Sep,19 15:32
I dont think I have ever gone more than 4 or 5 days without since I since the first time. Unless you count the 8 years before I learn how. Been hooked my whole life

By wycowboy at 04,Sep,19 13:15 other posts of wycowboy 
About 6 weeks. It was after the birth of my first son. The first cum after was great and my wife said she felt it spurt. There was so much cum it oozed out for a while. My nuts hurt for a bit too. I decided that I wouldn't wait that long again though and haven't unless I wanted to

By onthelose at 03,Sep,19 20:36 other posts of onthelose 
I find that if I edge for several days I can get hard easier. I don't ply with my cock for days continually , I just rub it for a while until I feel like cumming and then stop until next time. Seems to keep me horny.

By knewbi at 03,Sep,19 15:14 other posts of knewbi 
About three days!!

By centexwill at 03,Sep,19 05:25 other posts of centexwill 
8 days without unloading, balls were sore for a while after unloading.

By #181785 at 16,Nov,11 06:30
4 days & pleasure was fantastic & a huge load

By sexbaba2111 at 14,Nov,11 15:51 other posts of sexbaba2111 
if i dont cum for 2 days then the cum hits very far man c my pics

Adult Discussion Forum