Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Being nude in front of strangers?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #218876 at 04,Feb,14 06:54
Does anyone experienced it? with pics?

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Nude Beach Experience   3.nude body   4.i love to.fucked by strangers   5.Nude beaches  

New Comment

Comments:
By Eerect at 20,Aug,17 05:04 other posts of Eerect 
Being nude is great,try having sex in front of strangers,we did on the beach at Cap d'Agde,got and audience of men wanking and spunking as they watched,and anthet couple started fucking next to us.Got a round of applause when I pulled out and spunked on my wifes' tirs!

By Scottbill69 at 09,Aug,17 16:43 other posts of Scottbill69 
Yes when I go with my boyfriend to local sports centre , the locker room often has guys we don't know

By submissivemartyn at 09,Aug,17 06:34 other posts of submissivemartyn 
Have experienced it quite a times.My ex wife was also my Mistress and we met a some men and women on a B.D.S.M. dating site.She invited some local ones to our home(one at a time)and I would have to strip in front of them before being punished which I found embarrassing and humiliating.Sometimes she would make me wear my cock cage which was even more embarrassing and humiliating.

By licksipsuckit at 17,Mar,17 06:11 other posts of licksipsuckit 
only registered users can see external links

this is a spencer tunic installation l participated in on the opera house steps... there was over 5000 people turned up, and unbelievably, everyone took their clothes of and put them down, and when it was over, every found their clothes without incident, we all received a copy of the shot in the mail a few weeks later, ld do it again given half the chance *lix*

By cutroundhead at 17,Mar,17 04:15 other posts of cutroundhead 
I have no problems with being nude in front of strangers...whether it be in locker room, shower, sauna or beach....unfortunately no pics...

By bi_44 at 16,Mar,17 16:59 other posts of bi_44 
I've gone to nude beaches & nudist parks. It's a very erotic experience & hard to keep from masturbating. I've done it a number of times at both places and had very intense orgasms.

By Greek18cm at 15,Mar,17 17:34 other posts of Greek18cm 
Well no pics available but...yes.

In the army we had those medical tests in the beggining and then every now and hen.

Once i had to be examined my genitals by a military-doctor (nurse0officer dont really know).

But be naked infront of stranger is not so weird as awkard can be to be naked infront of a friend.

I once went to a doctor por my cock (dont know how the word is in english) to check something that was nothing and as i found out, the doctor was woman and had a female assistant. This assistant was a friend of mine...

Tell you, really strange to have a friend (where there is no sexual feelings) to look you naked and even touch your cock...

By Hrnyboy90 at 19,Nov,16 18:45 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I'd love to try to experience a nude beach someday but I know if I tried now I'd be hard instantly. Not sure exactly why but if my penis is visible for others to see it gives me an erection always. Even if I feel uncomfortable or awkward I just can't control it
By jande2014 at 20,Nov,16 04:22 other posts of jande2014 
Don't worry about it,lots of guys experience erections but you get used to nudity and then it's easy to control.we've been going to beaches for years,and I've seen like A of guys having sex with my wife too.
By spermkiss at 20,Nov,16 12:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly. Getting an erection at a nude beach is NOT a faux pas. It happens.

So what should you do when it does? Don't do anything. You should neither attempt to hide it nor should you flaunt it. Either of these actions WOULD be a faux pas. Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. Everyone will pretend not to notice.

By Jamesrr at 18,Jun,14 07:00 other posts of Jamesrr 
I go to nude beaches every weekend.
Hundreds of all types of people, cocks and cunts.
The girl with me sucked me and others nearby watched us.
She smiled with my cum dripping off her lip!

By WhoNeedsPants at 11,May,14 10:56 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
I love to be naked in front of strangers and I often get nude in places where people will pass by and see me. I hope you like the pics!

Having a look - front side

This guy came by a few times so I sucked his cock and he came on my chest. Yum!

There's nothing better than having strangers stare at my erect cock in public!

It was hot just standing there stark naked while he jerked himself hard & fast
By spermkiss at 11,May,14 14:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Even better than being nude in front of strangers is being nude, fully shaved and fully erect in front of strangers.
By WhoNeedsPants at 14,May,14 02:38 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
Ha ha…I've never tried shaving but I do enjoy being hard in front of strangers! I enjoy stroking myself while they watch!
By spermkiss at 14,May,14 09:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it fun to jack off in public? Of course jacking off at home or any other private place is fun and all men do it, but the ultimate in self pleasure is out-of-doors in a public place with others watching. Knowing that they are enjoying the pleasure along with you makes it oh so much more fulfilling.
By WhoNeedsPants at 16,May,14 02:10 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
Agreed! I love it when I'm stark naked and
I have 4 or 5 guys watching me stroke my rock hard cock!
By spermkiss at 18,May,14 12:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Partnered sex is also a lot more fun, exciting, fulfilling and rewarding when done in public with others watching. I've done it hundreds of times. Indeed, there were periods in my life when I rarely had sex in private.
By WhoNeedsPants at 22,May,14 09:41 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
I've not had a lot of sex in front of others but I've sucked a lot of cock with strangers watching
By spermkiss at 22,May,14 11:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't sucking cock sex?

But I know what you're saying. I'm a cocksucker myself and it gives me an enormous amount of satisfaction to put my oral skills on public display.
By WhoNeedsPants at 24,May,14 09:52 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
Not according to Bill Clinton…ha ha. Yeah when others are watching I like to put on a good show for them
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,14 16:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I disagree with Bill Clinton. Sucking cock is my all time favorite sex act. I like it even more than being sucked, mainly because I can do it more often. I've sucked off as many as twelve guys in one evening, but there is now way I could climax that many times myself.

By bigducky at 11,May,14 01:16 other posts of bigducky 
Are erections commonly seen
By spermkiss at 11,May,14 14:04 other posts of spermkiss 
They happen. One of the joys of going to a nude beach is to get an erection there.
By tb1 at 12,May,14 00:31 other posts of tb1 
and seeing boners there
By bigducky at 12,May,14 01:25 other posts of bigducky 
If I was ever to go to a nude beach, I would constantly go from super small to super hard. I never could control my erections.
By spermkiss at 12,May,14 01:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Then by all means go and enjoy yourself. If you get an erection there the worst thing in the world is to try to hide it. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about of ashamed of. All men get them (or wish they did!).

By max212 at 17,May,14 23:34 other posts of max212 
Same here, bigducky!
By spermkiss at 18,May,14 11:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Then by all means get yourself to a nude beach and show off your stuff. It's fun.

By sickboy2314 at 11,May,14 15:58 other posts of sickboy2314 
It was a pure rush, when I posted my pics here! The thought of everyone seeing my naked self was truly ......amazing! Something I thought I wouldn't do but ....yes it did make me feel horny that other people liked my pics!.......

By routemaster at 10,May,14 23:56 other posts of routemaster 
As a nudist and former member of a naturist club - I only left after the old owner died and the new people let the place go to rack and ruin while greatly increasing the annual fee - I've been naked in front of strangers hundreds of times, its a fantastic feel good factor and a lovely way of sticking two fingers up at the control freaks who try to run our lives

By andrew999999999 at 10,May,14 16:20 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes, every time I go to the men's sauna/bathouse, I walk/sit/lie, with my towel around my neck, or under my head if I'm lying down.

By Rose at 12,Mar,14 18:48 other posts of Rose 
I have always loved being nude. Soon, I will experience my first nude vacation. It is so freeing to swim naked, and walk around completely naked. I cannot wait!
By #218876 at 14,Mar,14 08:39
I wish I could join you too

By freem101 at 12,Mar,14 15:36 other posts of freem101 
love being caught nude
By #218876 at 14,Mar,14 08:39
I agree

By #450475 at 20,Feb,14 10:05
Being nude in public in daylight is a thrill especially if u dont want tobe seen directely but knowing if some one was to take a closer look then they would see me. Ie standing in a field a few yards way from a fence or hedge waiting for a bus or tall vehicle to go past and they see me in all my naked glory wanking or better still being fucked by sexy ass woman with strap on then after short while move to another field before police come if called. Such a horney exciting nervous feeling.
By #218876 at 12,Mar,14 04:57
i agree

By #447569 at 06,Mar,14 23:41
Nude in front of about 200,000 at the Bay to Breakers run, ay nude beaches, resorts, nude driving, nude hiking in parks and trails from Northern Canada to Mexico border.......

By Jamesrr at 04,Mar,14 01:29 other posts of Jamesrr 
I have been a social nudist/naturist since I was 17.

It has always been really sensual sunning and swimming without clothes.
It can be really sexy too, both seeing 1000's of others nude and being nude in front of 1000's.

At some nude beaches, you may find people having sex in the dunes.

It's all cool!
By #218876 at 06,Mar,14 03:35
cool

By WhoNeedsPants at 22,Feb,14 23:26 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
I love being nude in front of strangers!

Having a look - front side
By #218876 at 23,Feb,14 12:56
very cool
By WhoNeedsPants at 04,Mar,14 23:40 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
Thank you!

By ekroft at 02,Mar,14 07:52 other posts of ekroft 
No pics but I get a bolt of excitement being nude in front of strangers. Thats why im here!

By #431354 at 28,Feb,14 07:08
I have been naked in front of 500,000 people several times...and naked in front of 200,000 people many times
By #218876 at 01,Mar,14 04:22
I wish to be there

By mn751 at 23,Feb,14 14:49 other posts of mn751 
Often at nude beaches.
At the beach

By just37 at 05,Feb,14 16:20 other posts of just37 
showing pics on site like this and without the whole face is much more easy then doing the same in real life...
By Cutewilly at 12,Feb,14 05:23 other posts of Cutewilly 
That's correct, because online you're not actually there and you can show as much or as little as you want to and not actually have to be there to do it. Has its own appeal I think!
By marine85 at 23,Feb,14 12:47 other posts of marine85 
This is very true. Here (online), you can get the thrill of exposing yourself to others, while still remaining as anonymous as you want. For many this is a first step to showing/ sharing with others.

By #445311 at 13,Feb,14 17:32
we have gone nude in Croatia and menorca, we love it, the more people around the better, swimming nude in the sea is something everyone should try
By #218876 at 22,Feb,14 02:21

By #384365 at 20,Feb,14 15:36
Try being a nudist for 30 years. 100's of 1000's of men and women must have seen both me and my wife naked. It is a totally innocent and freedom experience
By #218876 at 22,Feb,14 02:21
sexy experience

By #218876 at 05,Feb,14 07:55
I was nude before many men who were taking bath for getting into the swimming pool
By Raypark at 11,Feb,14 15:55 other posts of Raypark 
We're you shaved at the time, and if yes, how did others react ??
By #218876 at 13,Feb,14 05:02
it was already shaved. all were nude all looking my cock.. i felt shy with my cock erect. I would try again it was fun
By spermkiss at 14,Feb,14 11:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Being nude is fun. Being nude and hairless is even better. Hairless is a way to be even more nude. Better still is being nude, hairless and fully erect.
By #218876 at 20,Feb,14 05:06
see my pics has all of it

By #232212 at 06,Feb,14 04:23
Do you mean dropping your cock out at a party after a couple of drinks, then yes, have had a few weird looks doing that over the years, and some dagger eyes too
By #218876 at 12,Feb,14 08:21
yes

By spermkiss at 12,Feb,14 11:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Damn! I wish I got invited to the same parties as you.

By #286963 at 11,Feb,14 16:00
Hey cruise,it's never been a problem for me, I love wandering around naked at my nudist beach amongst other guys..
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,14 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you. Public nudity is hot. It's nice to be nude in a social situation, such as a nude beach, where everyone is nude. It's also exciting to be nude when everyone else is fully clothed. It kinda draws everyone's attention to one's dick.

By #447216 at 08,Feb,14 10:25
Yeah I love the nude beach. Also been naked at to gang bangs 1st one was 2 girls and 25 guys second was 1 girl and 12 guys I love being watched and watching. Laid on the floor naked picking a girls pussy while she sucked off 7 or 8 guys
By #218876 at 09,Feb,14 04:08
in which place nude beaches are available?

By routemaster at 05,Feb,14 05:37 other posts of routemaster 
I've been nude in front of strangers at the nudist club I went to, some of them became friends, and I also stripped off once at an amateur strip night in a packed gay pub
By #218876 at 05,Feb,14 07:56
I must also find that club

By foreskinlover52 at 06,Feb,14 05:21 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I have been a nudist for over 30 years..Stripping off at a packed gay clup during a contest sounds like fun!

By #68656 at 05,Feb,14 06:49
That of course is the case whenever I visit Maslins Beach, our local nudist beach.

By #218876 at 05,Feb,14 07:53
nice penis

By john12 at 05,Feb,14 19:48 other posts of john12 
Awesome pic

By BushPilot at 05,Feb,14 18:30 other posts of BushPilot 
It depends on the situation but typically my wife and i aren't shy about being nude. We have gone to nude beaches for many years and enjoyed the sun, surf, and others with the same desire to be nude in nature. I've also been to pajama parties where people were topless, bottomless, and in every state of dress and undress and it was fun too. As long as everyone is nude, it's not a problem.

By spermkiss at 05,Feb,14 07:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Who hasn't?

By #218876 at 05,Feb,14 05:30
I like to show off nude before strangers.

Adult Discussion Forum