She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Being nude in front of strangers?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #218876 at 04,Feb,14 11:54
Does anyone experienced it? with pics?

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beach Experience   2.i love to.fucked by strangers   3.Nude family   4.Who has had roommates of opposite sex that they go nude in ftont of   5.Public nude exposure  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 28,Dec,21 07:56 other posts of Lvphose 
Nude with strangers but pics frowned upon where I was

By #658700 at 28,Dec,21 03:03
Did that many times when I lived in California when I was younger for money and sex,did many private parties,gloryholes,circle jerks all male gangbangs.I enjoyed it all.

By #652988 at 28,Dec,21 02:16
Hell yeah I enjoy stranger seeing me naked

By #64328 at 24,Oct,19 15:41
I have always got a thrill out of being seen naked. I was probably the only boy in the showers at school that actually liked it. I have been showing g off my dick since I was just a boy

By #590624 at 24,Oct,19 13:12
like this, me on the right
[deleted image]

By TitsNeedLove at 24,Oct,19 06:10 other posts of TitsNeedLove 
I went to a couple of naturist camps and I very much enjoyed it. It wasn't nearly as sexy as you might think: it was very relaxing.

I have also gone to nude beaches a small number of times.

I was also part of a local naturist club for a bit, that had group events sometimes, such as a nude swim at one of the swimming pools.

One (volunteer) work resort, there was a nude hot tub, but really not much could be seen. One trip I forget the details of, we did a nude nighttime skinny dip -- not much could be seen.

Japanese public baths.

Also that trip, we had a hot tub for the room on the balcony, and I was seen standing up by a stranger (who was also not Japanese). Word got back to me that they were amused.

By new2day at 19,Oct,19 21:09 other posts of new2day 
I've always been happy being naked around others, male and female. I love going to naturist clubs and beaches in the summer.

By SluttySarah069 at 14,Oct,19 16:55 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I'm an exhibitionist so I have no problem - especially in male saunas or adult cinemas

By #522126 at 14,Oct,19 09:53
Me and my wife have no problem at all,we love stripping off at naturist beaches and walking naked,my wife has posed as a life model too and sat naked for hours in front of strangers.

By Robben at 02,Oct,19 14:12 other posts of Robben 
Of course in public showers and saunas - thats obliged of hygienical reasons. I like when others look at me, well at my softie to be correct.

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 12:45 other posts of wycowboy 
I've been nude in front of strangers since junior high school so it's no big deal. Some look at my small cock which always makes it start growing. But, even if it gets fully erect I don't care.

By #600954 at 02,Oct,19 12:41
I don't have any problem with nudity in front of strangers especially in naturist situations. I find in general it is other people that have difficulty with me being nude. Ho hum.

By #583549 at 01,Oct,19 21:28
I am a life long nudist and being nude in front of strangers does not bother me at all! I also enjoy taking nude hikes in the woods and sometimes I am seen and I just say hello and keep right on hiking!
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

I am also seen nude at the camp ground showers when my gf and I travel and stay at a camp ground.

By #545468 at 01,Oct,19 03:56
Nude beaches, at a gym or pool locker room, nude swims or yoga. I live nude so plenty of people see me gardening or on my ride on mower nude. I answer the door nude. I drive in the nude.

By #518391 at 16,Jan,18 08:01
Never a problem...I'm in the gym change room and showers 5 or 6 times a week and it doesn;t bother me in the slightest to be nude in front of strangers...and most of my friends are the same...maybe it;s an age thing...we older guys were brought up not to be cock-shy and it was just accepted that you stripped off in the change room and that was that...younger guys these days seemht terrified of anyone seeing them in the nude.

By #543717 at 15,Jan,18 09:42
No problem: at nudist beaches, gym, sauna, wherever. Mostly wear a loincloth at the spa, showing off my stuff underneath when sitting down, and always take it off, to be completely nude in the sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, and such.

[deleted image]

By #517356 at 03,Sep,17 16:31
I wouldn't mind being nude in front of strangers..hehe , prefer it to be women strangers though ( sorry guys! )

By #541051 at 03,Sep,17 11:40
I once was a member in a gym where they also had a swimming pool, which was great.
Whenever I got out of the pool and into the locker room I would of course take off my wet swim pants, so I was standing there naked for a moment. And I don't know how this is for you guys but for me most of the times when I come out of a pool and take off my pants, my dick automatically gets a bit hard.
So since this is a locker room, I would usually have my hard dick face the locker side and not into the open room, and I would then rather quickly put on dry underwear and street clothes.
I always shower at home, because I just know that my dick would get so hard if I'd be naked under a public shower because it gets me so horny when I see other people checking out my penis. - Actually just thinking about it me gets me hard right now

By foreskinlover52 at 27,Aug,17 14:13 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Iam a nudist and dont mind it at all
By #511804 at 03,Sep,17 02:26
Nude is best, I **** that way. I also am not modest when it comes tom public showers after work outs.

By #540920 at 02,Sep,17 22:08
I love to do that! Naked on my knees with my mouth open.

[deleted image]

By bil47 at 27,Aug,17 13:38 other posts of bil47 
I've been to organized gay orgies a few times. In a private home, small admission charge, mandatory nudity, anything goes. About 20 men of various ages and races. Jacking, handjobs, sucking, fucking. Or just watching. I loved it when a man would come up to me and immediately begin to feel my cock, without saying a word, and then get on his knees to suck me. Unfortunately, the host decided not to do it anymore.

By andrew999999999 at 25,Aug,17 13:17 other posts of andrew999999999 
I go to a men's sauna a couple of times a month, and I walk around naked while I'm there. I also had sex with strangers, in front of strangers there.
By spermkiss at 25,Aug,17 16:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that fun? There's nothing like hooking up for sex with someone you've never seen before and will never see again. It's pure sex without relationship baggage. You and the other guy are having sex simply because you both want it.

And if other's are watching, so much the better. It's really exhilarating to put one's body, sex organs and sex on public display.
By andrew999999999 at 27,Aug,17 11:13 other posts of andrew999999999 
There are some guys I see there regularly, and a couple I have fun with. There's a Chinese guy who always gives me a massage and blow job in one of the saunas or private booths, and a black guy who gives my arse a good pounding too.
I enjoy being on display for all to see, I like to walk around with my towel over my shoulders, not around my waist like the others.

By #539358 at 25,Aug,17 13:00
Loads of times and I have no problem with it. Naked in the changing rooms of our local pool and in the shower, I can't understand guys who keep their swimwear on when having a shower. Also sunbathe and swim in the sea naked.

By #534172 at 25,Aug,17 12:20
Been nude in front of strangers many times over the years - mostly not intentional - generally I was partly excited, being a bit exhibitionist; occasionally mildly embarassed as daughters of friends were there (sunbathing nude in my backyard) - they took it in their stride, all of them, and with badly concealed interest sometimes. It actually led also to a couple of long term relationships - at the time my body was pretty attractive - one encounter skinny dipping in a stream at a rock festival weekend in particular accidentally revealed an unexpected stiify to a lovely woman I later lived with for three years. Another resulted in a very wobbly voiced reaction from a woman who became my ultimate BFF (still) and we still have sex every now and then... I have learned a truth : women like nice cocks like mine, and never mind 'getting to know me', seeing my cock sometimes it's a great incentive to try it out. Never mind that I'm as ugly as a smashed crab LOL

By #540402 at 25,Aug,17 11:30
I've only been naked in the gym locker room changing after a workout. Usually i change quick because i feel awkward. Surprising because i'm on this site to show myself off. However, lately i've been taking a little longer sometimes taking off my undies and putting on my new ones to see if anyone watches.

By #522126 at 20,Aug,17 09:04
Being nude is great,try having sex in front of strangers,we did on the beach at Cap d'Agde,got and audience of men wanking and spunking as they watched,and anthet couple started fucking next to us.Got a round of applause when I pulled out and spunked on my wifes' tirs!

By #537175 at 09,Aug,17 20:43
Yes when I go with my boyfriend to local sports centre , the locker room often has guys we don't know

By #516354 at 09,Aug,17 10:34
Have experienced it quite a times.My ex wife was also my Mistress and we met a some men and women on a B.D.S.M. dating site.She invited some local ones to our home(one at a time)and I would have to strip in front of them before being punished which I found embarrassing and humiliating.Sometimes she would make me wear my cock cage which was even more embarrassing and humiliating.

By #485312 at 17,Mar,17 10:11
only registered users can see external links

this is a spencer tunic installation l participated in on the opera house steps... there was over 5000 people turned up, and unbelievably, everyone took their clothes of and put them down, and when it was over, every found their clothes without incident, we all received a copy of the shot in the mail a few weeks later, ld do it again given half the chance *lix*

By #518391 at 17,Mar,17 08:15
I have no problems with being nude in front of strangers...whether it be in locker room, shower, sauna or beach....unfortunately no pics...

By #489480 at 16,Mar,17 20:59
I've gone to nude beaches & nudist parks. It's a very erotic experience & hard to keep from masturbating. I've done it a number of times at both places and had very intense orgasms.

By Greek18cm at 15,Mar,17 21:34 other posts of Greek18cm 
Well no pics available but...yes.

In the army we had those medical tests in the beggining and then every now and hen.

Once i had to be examined my genitals by a military-doctor (nurse0officer dont really know).

But be naked infront of stranger is not so weird as awkard can be to be naked infront of a friend.

I once went to a doctor por my cock (dont know how the word is in english) to check something that was nothing and as i found out, the doctor was woman and had a female assistant. This assistant was a friend of mine...

Tell you, really strange to have a friend (where there is no sexual feelings) to look you naked and even touch your cock...

By Hrnyboy90 at 19,Nov,16 23:45 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I'd love to try to experience a nude beach someday but I know if I tried now I'd be hard instantly. Not sure exactly why but if my penis is visible for others to see it gives me an erection always. Even if I feel uncomfortable or awkward I just can't control it
By #478191 at 20,Nov,16 09:22
Don't worry about it,lots of guys experience erections but you get used to nudity and then it's easy to control.we've been going to beaches for years,and I've seen like A of guys having sex with my wife too.
By spermkiss at 20,Nov,16 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly. Getting an erection at a nude beach is NOT a faux pas. It happens.

So what should you do when it does? Don't do anything. You should neither attempt to hide it nor should you flaunt it. Either of these actions WOULD be a faux pas. Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. Everyone will pretend not to notice.

By #446346 at 18,Jun,14 11:00
I go to nude beaches every weekend.
Hundreds of all types of people, cocks and cunts.
The girl with me sucked me and others nearby watched us.
She smiled with my cum dripping off her lip!

By #350718 at 11,May,14 14:56
I love to be naked in front of strangers and I often get nude in places where people will pass by and see me. I hope you like the pics!

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 11,May,14 18:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Even better than being nude in front of strangers is being nude, fully shaved and fully erect in front of strangers.
By #350718 at 14,May,14 06:38
Ha ha…I've never tried shaving but I do enjoy being hard in front of strangers! I enjoy stroking myself while they watch!
By spermkiss at 14,May,14 13:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it fun to jack off in public? Of course jacking off at home or any other private place is fun and all men do it, but the ultimate in self pleasure is out-of-doors in a public place with others watching. Knowing that they are enjoying the pleasure along with you makes it oh so much more fulfilling.
By #350718 at 16,May,14 06:10
Agreed! I love it when I'm stark naked and
I have 4 or 5 guys watching me stroke my rock hard cock!
By spermkiss at 18,May,14 16:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Partnered sex is also a lot more fun, exciting, fulfilling and rewarding when done in public with others watching. I've done it hundreds of times. Indeed, there were periods in my life when I rarely had sex in private.
By #350718 at 22,May,14 13:41
I've not had a lot of sex in front of others but I've sucked a lot of cock with strangers watching
By spermkiss at 22,May,14 15:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't sucking cock sex?

But I know what you're saying. I'm a cocksucker myself and it gives me an enormous amount of satisfaction to put my oral skills on public display.
By #350718 at 24,May,14 13:52
Not according to Bill Clinton…ha ha. Yeah when others are watching I like to put on a good show for them
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,14 20:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I disagree with Bill Clinton. Sucking cock is my all time favorite sex act. I like it even more than being sucked, mainly because I can do it more often. I've sucked off as many as twelve guys in one evening, but there is now way I could climax that many times myself.

By #424204 at 11,May,14 05:16
Are erections commonly seen
By spermkiss at 11,May,14 18:04 other posts of spermkiss 
They happen. One of the joys of going to a nude beach is to get an erection there.
By tb1 at 12,May,14 04:31 other posts of tb1 
and seeing boners there
By #424204 at 12,May,14 05:25
If I was ever to go to a nude beach, I would constantly go from super small to super hard. I never could control my erections.
By spermkiss at 12,May,14 05:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Then by all means go and enjoy yourself. If you get an erection there the worst thing in the world is to try to hide it. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about of ashamed of. All men get them (or wish they did!).

By #144821 at 18,May,14 03:34
Same here, bigducky!
By spermkiss at 18,May,14 15:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Then by all means get yourself to a nude beach and show off your stuff. It's fun.

By Sickboy at 11,May,14 19:58 other posts of Sickboy 
It was a pure rush, when I posted my pics here! The thought of everyone seeing my naked self was truly ......amazing! Something I thought I wouldn't do but ....yes it did make me feel horny that other people liked my pics!.......

By routemaster at 11,May,14 03:56 other posts of routemaster 
As a nudist and former member of a naturist club - I only left after the old owner died and the new people let the place go to rack and ruin while greatly increasing the annual fee - I've been naked in front of strangers hundreds of times, its a fantastic feel good factor and a lovely way of sticking two fingers up at the control freaks who try to run our lives

By andrew999999999 at 10,May,14 20:20 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes, every time I go to the men's sauna/bathouse, I walk/sit/lie, with my towel around my neck, or under my head if I'm lying down.

By Rose at 12,Mar,14 22:48 other posts of Rose 
I have always loved being nude. Soon, I will experience my first nude vacation. It is so freeing to swim naked, and walk around completely naked. I cannot wait!
By #218876 at 14,Mar,14 12:39
I wish I could join you too

By #381838 at 12,Mar,14 19:36
love being caught nude
By #218876 at 14,Mar,14 12:39
I agree

By #450475 at 20,Feb,14 15:05
Being nude in public in daylight is a thrill especially if u dont want tobe seen directely but knowing if some one was to take a closer look then they would see me. Ie standing in a field a few yards way from a fence or hedge waiting for a bus or tall vehicle to go past and they see me in all my naked glory wanking or better still being fucked by sexy ass woman with strap on then after short while move to another field before police come if called. Such a horney exciting nervous feeling.
By #218876 at 12,Mar,14 08:57
i agree

By #447569 at 07,Mar,14 04:41
Nude in front of about 200,000 at the Bay to Breakers run, ay nude beaches, resorts, nude driving, nude hiking in parks and trails from Northern Canada to Mexico border.......

By #446346 at 04,Mar,14 06:29
I have been a social nudist/naturist since I was 17.

It has always been really sensual sunning and swimming without clothes.
It can be really sexy too, both seeing 1000's of others nude and being nude in front of 1000's.

At some nude beaches, you may find people having sex in the dunes.

It's all cool!
By #218876 at 06,Mar,14 08:35
cool

By #350718 at 23,Feb,14 04:26
I love being nude in front of strangers!

[deleted image]
By #218876 at 23,Feb,14 17:56
very cool
By #350718 at 05,Mar,14 04:40
Thank you!

By #289712 at 02,Mar,14 12:52
No pics but I get a bolt of excitement being nude in front of strangers. Thats why im here!

By #431354 at 28,Feb,14 12:08
I have been naked in front of 500,000 people several times...and naked in front of 200,000 people many times
By #218876 at 01,Mar,14 09:22
I wish to be there

By #122507 at 23,Feb,14 19:49
Often at nude beaches.
[deleted image]

By #333872 at 05,Feb,14 21:20
showing pics on site like this and without the whole face is much more easy then doing the same in real life...
By Cutewilly at 12,Feb,14 10:23 other posts of Cutewilly 
That's correct, because online you're not actually there and you can show as much or as little as you want to and not actually have to be there to do it. Has its own appeal I think!
By marine85 at 23,Feb,14 17:47 other posts of marine85 
This is very true. Here (online), you can get the thrill of exposing yourself to others, while still remaining as anonymous as you want. For many this is a first step to showing/ sharing with others.

By #445311 at 13,Feb,14 22:32
we have gone nude in Croatia and menorca, we love it, the more people around the better, swimming nude in the sea is something everyone should try
By #218876 at 22,Feb,14 07:21

By #384365 at 20,Feb,14 20:36
Try being a nudist for 30 years. 100's of 1000's of men and women must have seen both me and my wife naked. It is a totally innocent and freedom experience
By #218876 at 22,Feb,14 07:21
sexy experience

Adult Discussion Forum