Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How do we all best like to cum during sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #289712 at 01,Jan,16 04:00
I've shot countless loads into my girlfriends beautiful pussy, I'd love to unleash in her mouth, cause she is so damn good at sucking dick, but she doesn't like it. She does, however, absolutely love my hard dick in her butt, and it makes her cum hard and fast. I really enjoy holding out till she is on the edge of orgasm, then I push my hard dick in deep, and as she climaxes, blasting a big load of cum in her ass.. How does everyone else prefer?

New Comment

Comments:
By german_guy at 23,Jan,20 19:07 other posts of german_guy 
the best orgasm I have is when I Deep in her pussy and feel her climaxing with me

By #463848 at 23,Jan,20 09:10
Always inside; mouth or pussy

By #578931 at 16,Jan,20 11:13
I like to be deep in a tight pussywhich is also orgasming and I can feel the vagina urging the cum out of me, I cum long and hard and feel on fire all over afterwards.

By nekekal at 14,Jan,20 19:27 other posts of nekekal 
For me to orgasm, my cock needs to be in her. I like to be as deep as I can get into her cunt, or she can suck the cum out of me.

But if I have to pull out of her, it ruins the mood and while I still cum, I don't orgasm. It is like masturbation. Relief but not orgasm.

By onthelose at 26,Dec,19 22:14 other posts of onthelose 
For years I never even thought about what a mess I was leaving in my then girl friend and now wife when I came in her pussy. Later I realized what I was doing and used a condom. I really feel like a unfeeling ass when I think about how many times she had to wear a soggy underwear. I have to think that contributed to the fact that she now wants nothing to do with sex.

By qhaos at 26,Dec,19 06:08 other posts of qhaos 
I really love to start and finish a sex intercourse with a blowjob, by 69 better!

By #607273 at 26,Dec,19 01:05
if we cum together that is awesome, timing is everything

By skinb at 20,Oct,16 03:24 other posts of skinb 
If I'm not wearing a condom I like to cum deep in a pussy. With a condom pull out and cum on tits but lately I have been into big asses so that's another place I like to cum.

By #485312 at 20,Oct,16 03:12
with a hard cock, filling my pussy to the brink, my nipples being sucked hard as l climax makes its more intense, l also love a good load blown up my arse, and if it rains all day, fuck all day...what a way to go *lix*

By t-rex at 20,Oct,16 00:55 other posts of t-rex 
Mouths, hands , tits, pussy, ass, I can't decide which I like best

By #519017 at 19,Oct,16 21:39
I've only ever filled women's vaginas or stroking hands with my cum but my wife's got big round boobs and I'd like to come between her boobs and wet her cleavage and watch my semen trickle down her front and catch in her bush. I'd also like to wank with my knob nestling in her bum crack and splash her bum.

By pifad at 01,Jan,16 11:13 other posts of pifad 
I prefer the guy to cum in my mouth
By #472252 at 31,Mar,16 11:44

By #7976 at 23,Mar,16 23:19
There's only one place to give woman your prize load...deep in her pussy. However, on occasion, when the sexy is truly stimulating and it's too late to reposition, loosing one's load in a woman's mouth or anus is equally acceptable. Cumming on a woman face or body is to me completely unless there's another woman waiting to lick the cum off her body, is just a waist of good semen.
By #472252 at 31,Mar,16 11:43

By leopoldij at 24,Mar,16 00:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Face/mouth.

By slipper at 24,Mar,16 00:29 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, I like your girlfriend's ass, too! (just a joke; c'mon, you set it up!)

By #485312 at 03,Jan,16 12:36
l like to be on top and drench my lover...coming so hard l cant breath...and yes a nice big load up my back passage is a gift made in heaven, one that just keeps giving long after the event *lix*

By _avg_ at 02,Jan,16 18:04 other posts of _avg_ 
Frequently.

By #496814 at 01,Jan,16 11:20
I once came through the contractions of her orgasm. That was magical!
By #289712 at 01,Jan,16 12:02
Pretty sweet, great finish

By t-rex at 01,Jan,16 20:54 other posts of t-rex 
I love that too, almost always sends me over the edge, no matter how hard I try to hold off
By #496814 at 01,Jan,16 23:53
The first time it happened it was unplanned, it justb happened. Magical. Having an orgasm together at the same time doesnt come close to that feeling.
Ive tried to experience that feeling a few times more but a planned orgasm due to her orgasmic contractions of her vaginawall doesnt have the same impact as when it comes unexpected.

By #481583 at 01,Jan,16 21:58
In the pussy doggie style!

By #220845 at 01,Jan,16 17:19
I like to be swallowed

Adult Discussion Forum