pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

wife fucks my ass with a strap on

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #476211 at 24,Jun,17 01:19
Has your wife ever fucked you with a strap on? Who's idea was it how big was it and did you like it

Similar topics: 1.Strap on   2.wanting real cock in ass not strap on   3.Strap on   4.Do you love strap on like I do?   5.wife fucks my ass  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 18,Nov,21 04:39 other posts of Lvphose 
My gf and I always enjoyed sex play! It varied such as she had no problem indulging me in my pantyhose//showitoff.org/nylon fetish. We’d also switch being the dominate one or the submissive one. When she was dominate she called herself Mistress J and this is a short sniper of what it was like.

By kupreanoff at 24,Oct,21 20:20 other posts of kupreanoff 
Not a strapon but I do enjoy her fucking me with a dildo

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Oct,21 11:37 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan- didn't you have a blog that you deleted about this? Wasn't it 10"s up yer back cunt??

By tecsan at 22,Oct,21 06:33 other posts of tecsan 
Rarely delete blogs...You know that cocksucker...Thanks again for the link...

By leopoldij at 14,Mar,20 13:40 other posts of leopoldij 
I prefer her finger in my ass.
--------------------------------------- added after 14223 hours

Same here.

By #612635 at 14,Mar,20 03:38
Yes, she fucks me with a strap on and I love it!! It's 8". I kind of started it. I guided her fingers in my ass while she sucked my cock. Dildos next as I told her I always wanted to be fucked by a guy while I was fucking her pussy so she jammed one in next time we were we doing it. Then came the strap on. She fucks me hard and long, forcing me into different positions. I always finish we me in top do I can ride it hard and when ready I shoot my load all over her chest. So much fun!

By cumonme1 at 03,Mar,18 12:05 other posts of cumonme1 
My wife introduced me to anal sex with a vibrator I was hooked I went and bought a strap on dildo that had an 8 inch cock we had a lot of fun back then

By Samcro619 at 26,Jun,17 04:50 other posts of Samcro619 
Yes she has! It was totally her idea and when I agreed she dragged me out the door and drove us to the adult book store to buy one. When we got home, she bent me over and let me have it....fast and hard! And yes....I liked it very, very much. To the point that she want to watch me having sex with a guy.
By t-rex at 18,Sep,17 02:52 other posts of t-rex 
Did you do that yet? I have a lady friend that wants to watch me with a guy also

By Ingot at 14,Sep,17 16:13 other posts of Ingot 
for the record i do NOT like being penetrated.
however i am her bottom. she is a top girl.
the gal i'm dating viewed some tumblr sites on role reversal so obviously we had to try.

she LOVES it. and to the point where SHE actually orgasms.

and even though i do NOT like it - i enjoy the humiliation aspect of it.
By t-rex at 18,Sep,17 02:50 other posts of t-rex 
A lady friend fucked me once with a strap on, and jerked me off at the same time, I loved it, wish I had pictures to share

By #423426 at 15,Sep,17 18:32
Here's my girlfriend fucking me up the arse, and it was her idea! [deleted image]
By t-rex at 18,Sep,17 02:48 other posts of t-rex 
That's hot

By Ingot at 15,Sep,17 22:41 other posts of Ingot 
i would post a pic of my gf wearing her strap on but i can't seem to find where to include my pic. i see the "how to insert photo" tab but so far idk where to upload it.

By RealTitsLover at 14,Sep,17 09:40 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I guess I'm alone here, but I've never had a wife and I have zero interest in being fucked.
By kebmo at 14,Sep,17 14:00 other posts of kebmo 
I'm with you in the zero interest department. I have never had anal sex, male or female. I'm a chef and I have a bit of an OCD when it comes to cleanliness and (in my opinion) anal sex falls under this category.

By leopoldij at 14,Sep,17 13:38 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not my wife, but one of my fuck buddies who fucks my ass, not with a strap on but with a dildo. It was my idea. I like it as long as she sucks my cock and balls at the same time
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

To wit, [deleted image]

By #532013 at 14,Sep,17 07:07
yes, a few times. 7" slim dildo

By #516354 at 13,Sep,17 03:56
Yes she did and I enjoyed it.

/blogs/33793.html

By #536462 at 13,Aug,17 05:50
I love getting fucked in the ass by my wife

By #536462 at 13,Aug,17 04:39
Yes she has.It was my idea.I loved it

By #503815 at 24,Jun,17 11:30
I love it! Our favorite is using a double dong

By #522126 at 24,Jun,17 08:08
Yes,her and her friends idea,her friend sucked my cock while my wife fucked my arse with a strap on made from a casting of my own cock,I enjoyed the experience very much!

By surferharry at 24,Jun,17 03:13 other posts of surferharry 

Adult Discussion Forum