pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

FORMER MEMBERS YOU MISS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by !LF_DemonCleaner! at 14,Oct,18 09:11  other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner!
First of all, the idea behind this thread and the 2 that got dumpster'd for some reason was all "bella!". I'm just hoping this one just doesn't get dumped too (come on admin - it's a topic with genuinely good intentions). Name any member that you genuinely miss. If you f' around in this new version and use it to sledge people, i will personally f' you. I promise! Show some respect to former members!

Similar topics: 1.Anybody else here miss *Revealed?   2.MEMBERS YOU MISS.....   3.MEMBERS Y0U MISS......   4.members you *would* miss   5.Sad News to Report  

New Comment

Comments:
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 06,Nov,18 22:28 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
"AlphaCouple" were only here for a little bit longer than i have been back; but they were really nice/genuine people. Mr.Alpha was a champion bloke and Ms.Alpha was a beautiful woman. I really wish creepers would stop scaring off genuine couples and women! You both will be missed

By 61-69 at 01,Nov,18 06:51 other posts of 61-69 
Bicouple40. They never posted any Bi photos, but they had some great 3some pics.
By unluckydevil at 01,Nov,18 16:45 other posts of unluckydevil 
They did have some great pics!!

By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 14,Oct,18 09:27 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
For me:
*littlecUnt/peekatchu - firecracker, involved all over the site and hot as the sun if it caught on fire.
*Emm - my first friend on this site and such a beautiful woman and person.
*Decent007 - my hardcore punk bro and just a fun bloke to make trouble with.
*MAJOR - the young softly spoken dude with the dick that made mine look tiny; he was like my little bro.
*Vallena - my ex (kind of glad that she's not still here coz i'd probably go caveman).
*MistressNY (i might've got her name wrong - been a while) - sex on feet and sweet to boot.
*ButterflyinNYC - what a sexy girl.
*Daffu - champion!
*DS86 - we were super competitive with each other, but he was a genuinely nice bloke (yeah, a lot nicer than me).
There are others - i'm going to have to go back to my old posts from previous profiles to remember names. They're just as important, i just have the memory of a gnat
--------------------------------------- added after 69 minutes

How did i forget...???!:
*Peach - what a bombshell she was - hot, tough, sexy-angry, awesome!
I'm still trying to find my posts from previous profiles - i have 3 of their names at the tip of my tongue...bear with me for the rest it might take me a couple of days
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

The others that were on the tip of my tongue - all beautiful/sweet women:
*Obscura
*heavenbesideyou
*PrettyNPink
*ChocolateDyamond
*juicyslit82(aka)bipussy_4u
By Nawmie54 at 14,Oct,18 09:31 other posts of Nawmie54 
DS86 was a great guy. he was always so nice to me
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 14,Oct,18 09:37 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
He was nice to everyone (even me...and he had reason not to be). That Southern charm...almost annoyed me that he could always be so nice (annoying coz i'm actually jealous of how he could be that nice)

By 2nice at 15,Oct,18 13:31 other posts of 2nice 
I do miss Peach. She was a special lady and didnít take any shit from anyone.

Emm was a fun person. I followed her on YouTube for awhile where she would post video diaries of herself doing all this random stuff. Hilarious.
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 23,Oct,18 10:07 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
How funny was she (Emm) - huge personality!
By sinanff47 at 31,Oct,18 19:14 other posts of sinanff47 
I'm not sure, but I believe it's Emm who posts great stuff, regularly on tumblr as: onthemenutoday.tumblr.com ;
or: only registered users can see external links

By CountryCouple54 at 23,Oct,18 12:33 other posts of CountryCouple54 
MdBlonde/Morgan and Like2c. Even though they both turned out to be fakes. They were nice to look at. LMAO
By milesbferry at 23,Oct,18 18:33 other posts of milesbferry 
Morgasm? Who said she was a fake? Likewise, UltraViolet (The UK version).

By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 24,Oct,18 04:32 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
Hahaha, yeah - i remember Morgasm (faker than a $10 Rolex; but indeed hot)

By kebmo at 24,Oct,18 00:51 other posts of kebmo 
Luv69

By leopoldij at 22,Oct,18 12:20 other posts of leopoldij 
I miss Lover_Fighter.
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 23,Oct,18 10:06 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
Lover_Fighter is i, Leo
By leopoldij at 23,Oct,18 10:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Cool!!!!
By *jamie at 23,Oct,18 13:43 other posts of *jamie 
Lover_fighter kick cock_fighter ass

By leopoldij at 22,Oct,18 12:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Why did the previous thread get dumped?
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 23,Oct,18 10:07 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
Disrespect. Let's keep this one here

By Skittles at 15,Oct,18 20:46 other posts of Skittles 
Hotlips
Deno
Glasgow_boy
Ultra-violet

and of course JohnyAmateur... RIP mate

JohnS... oh wait

By bella! at 14,Oct,18 10:25 other posts of bella! 
Uh, you miss MAJOR? He's gone through a couple of name changes over tha last several years that's because he's come and gone so much. You didn't recognize the member featured next to you on the Popular page, a member by the name of Stone ? I think I've solved your mystery.

I still post in the original MEMBERS YOU MISS /forum/thread.php?id=17315#1499 thread if I am aware that someone has deleted their profile. Yes, that thread was Dumpster'd by admin but the original thread, not MONTED's spinoff, contains so much history and I believe many of the members that you've mentioned are noted in the almost 1500 posts made there.
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 14,Oct,18 10:32 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
That's awesome he's still here and that he changes names and profiles as often as me (told you he was my younger bro hahaha).
Remember, b! - this is just me extending your thread and we want to keep this one out of the dumpster. F'n hell though, i got through half of one of the 2 original forum topics by this name and i didn't even come close to finding who else i missed last time i was on here. I'll get there though, coz they all should be remembered!
By bella! at 14,Oct,18 11:06 other posts of bella! 
Yes, and MANY former members have been acknowledged and remembered.
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 14,Oct,18 13:51 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
Yeah, and you did that...this version is going to stay out of the dumpster though

By unluckydevil at 14,Oct,18 10:37 other posts of unluckydevil 
I miss SweetasCandy ( thereís some X and O in the name too but I didnít remember where). We chatted quite a bit and she was always a sweetheart. I hope sheís doing well!

By Nawmie54 at 14,Oct,18 09:13 other posts of Nawmie54 
Bratwurst. He was a very good friend!
By !LF_DemonCleaner! at 14,Oct,18 09:28 other posts of !LF_DemonCleaner! 
I never talked to him, but i definitely remember his name - he was an important member, Nawms!

Adult Discussion Forum