Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why you gotta be such a Poopy-Head?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 27,Nov,18 23:26  other posts of JustWill
WHY????

(Yes, I am talking to YOU.)

Similar topics: 1.shower head + dick head   2.masturbation/excessive libido   3.Why you gotta be such a poopie-head?   4.Big cock head or a girthier shaft!!!   5.You have Cooties!  

New Comment

Comments:
By johnp at 04,Dec,18 01:02 other posts of johnp 
🍿👀😳
By #487013 at 04,Dec,18 01:20
Speaking of poopy heads, long time no see.
By johnp at 04,Dec,18 01:29 other posts of johnp 
Don’t worry sexy............... I’ve been watching u enough for the both of us 👀✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻💦 ...
By #487013 at 04,Dec,18 01:31
Why did that just make me throw up in my mouth a bit? Lol 😂
By johnp at 04,Dec,18 02:02 other posts of johnp 
I know u probably won’t believe this but I’ve heard that exact same thing from so many over the years .. but baby it’s so much hotter the way u say it .. oh fuck yaaa .. was it the chunky thick green puke or the water acidy kind... I bet u looked so hot with it dripping down sides of your mouth... hmmmmmm 👄
By #487013 at 04,Dec,18 02:12
You should know, you've been watching Hoff.
By johnp at 04,Dec,18 02:19 other posts of johnp 
👀🤢.I.

By johnp at 04,Dec,18 02:20 other posts of johnp 
I knew u missed me ☺️😘

By phart at 02,Dec,18 21:23 other posts of phart 
Well,if folks are being "poopy heads" then apparently they are holding in their farts.That will cause shity ideas and attitudes.
Some folks just need to rest and accept the fact there are at least 2 sides to everything.
By JustWill at 02,Dec,18 21:36 other posts of JustWill 
The "2 sides to everything" bit is not 100% true.
Sure, you can argue against anything, but that doesn't mean that both sides of the argument are equally valid.
For example, I believe that water is wet. Are you going to argue the "water is dry" side?
Too often these days, people set up a false equivalence in their argument and believe that means their point is valid and/or equal to the one they are arguing against.
Here's an example:
An illeg@l immigrant shot a woman, therefore ALL illeg@l immigrants are murderers.
By phart at 03,Dec,18 15:44 other posts of phart 
I would not agree they are all murders.But just by your statement,I would say they were all Illega1!
By JustWill at 03,Dec,18 17:09 other posts of JustWill 
I specifically said that they were all illeg@l. What's your point?

By JustWill at 02,Dec,18 21:48 other posts of JustWill 
Oh! I get it. She's a narcissist...so she actually believed that this post was really about her.
It would be so much easier to post in the forum if people with mental illnesses that I have to tip-toe around would have the courtesy to let me know up front...
By mr_blue at 02,Dec,18 21:55 other posts of mr_blue 
I call HBD
By JustWill at 02,Dec,18 21:57 other posts of JustWill 
You call "Has Been Drinking"? That's not a mental illness, Bud...
By mr_blue at 02,Dec,18 21:59 other posts of mr_blue 

Histrionic behaviour disorder
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I made it up.... although there is histrionic personality disorder.... I'm not a doctor to be making official diagnosis.
By JustWill at 02,Dec,18 22:07 other posts of JustWill 
Hey, this is SYD...we're always willing to accept an unofficial diagnosis

By #551147 at 02,Dec,18 22:39
I think this is TOTALLY appropriate... RIGHT HERE! only registered users can see external links

By JustWill at 02,Dec,18 19:10 other posts of JustWill 
Some deleted guy wrote this on my first "Poopie-Head" thread (from 2012), and I thought I'd share it here:

"And, like, you is all HATERS! 'cause...um...you do, like, hating stuff. And...er...my friends is not all hatey and you are. So, like, OMG and shit...what a MEANIE you are, like, all the time! So, like, people should feel...uh...sorry for me 'cause, I am, like, a VICTIM here and stuff. And so...er...here's a song...which, like, I didn't write...but it...um...says what I would say if, like, I knew...um...words and shit"

By JustWill at 02,Dec,18 03:50 other posts of JustWill 
Maybe you are just hangry...

By 2nice at 29,Nov,18 02:16 other posts of 2nice 
Wow, Will. This turned into a craptastic pile of fun, didn’t it?
By JustWill at 29,Nov,18 03:17 other posts of JustWill 
This is why we can't have nice things.

By #487013 at 28,Nov,18 01:39
I had prunes over the weekend. I’m sorry.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 03:34 other posts of JustWill 
Prunes are NASTY!!!
However, my understanding is that they give you a poopy butt, not a poopy-head.
By #487013 at 29,Nov,18 02:25
Beg to differ my old friend. It’s hard to distinguish the difference with some as there are those that are prone to having their heads up their asses.

By #460385 at 28,Nov,18 19:56
@ twowarmtts. You continually say over and over to whoever you are having issues with. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. But yet you continue to post your crap everywhere. Some of us can't see stuff posted by the Aussie clan. So if you're serious in your words, go play with them and stop saying it. If not, then continue what you are doing and take what you get back. But for fucks sake, stop bitching about it. For someone who bitches about the way you are treated here. You keep coming back for more. Maybe the Aussies aren't paying attention to you and you come looking for it elsewhere.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 20:11 other posts of JustWill 
Some people thrive on the drama...
By bella! at 28,Nov,18 22:15 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, I had to log out to read her rant, GEESH! I don't understand why she feels that she has the right and privilege to spew whatever she wants, wherever she wants.

She has been consistently rude to anyone who she considers my "minions". She was angry at me when I didn't "spank" members for calling her names in the STUFF thread. It wasn't too long ago that her picture made it to the Popular page and I made a sincere and nice comment, tossed in a few [HOT] votes and we shared what I considered, a pleasant conversation. Some time ago, she revealed to me (and also in the STUFF thread) that she is 66 years old and a grandmother of I believe 3 grandchildren. I told her that I thought she is a beautiful and intelligent woman. Now on the accusation that I call her vulgar, YES, I called her vulgar. I think a woman can command a man's attention without sounding like a drunken sailor. Did I refer to her as unimaginative, yes, I did. I cannot remember what caused me to say that but I did and I meant it. So if those "derogatory" comments warrant her tirade, WOW, I wonder what would happen if I spammed the forum calling her a whack-a-doodle BITCH, or better yet, a cunt, the name her friend calls me.

By bella! at 28,Nov,18 23:02 other posts of bella! 
What is also laughable, she feels she is being harassed. She said the other day that she was not a "dictionary", uh, that's apparent because who is harassing who?

In my opinion, she hits below the belt, she does not have the cojones to say what she wants to me either publicly or privately yet she has no issue about saying what's on her mind in threads that are authored by someone who has blacklisted me. If you want to fight, have the decency to fight fair.

And the other thread, STUFF, JUST STUFF, there's a member that posts their pictures there and makes reference to the "site police", like I don't know who the person is referring to. So, yeah, when I contacted them I referred to myself as the site police. The TWAT used a different moniker but it was understood who they were talking about.

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 20:55
But they don't stay out of my way. They always find something to criticize. And they stick their noses in a fight I'm having with only one person. Even you are doing that. Most of my postings have been in my forum or in dumpster forums or the "Australian's" forum, if you don't believe me check it out /forum/thread.php?id=26855#158
Blue chatted for 2 hours yesterday telling me the same as JustWill even though I kept telling him to stop PM me and that I didn't want to argue with him. Now, JustWill keeps coming at me because I posted about the Bitch. And you, so concerned about my "crap". Are you guys getting paid to harass me?
You want to dictate to me where I'm allowed to post my views. Who gave you this right? The only ones I have problems with are you people with the Bitch being nъmero uno
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

BELLA, I TOO CAN GO OF LINE AND READ YOUR LYING RANTS:

Yeah, I had to log out to read her rant, GEESH! I don't understand why she feels that she has the right and privilege to spew whatever she wants, wherever she wants.

She has been consistently rude to anyone who she considers my "minions". She was angry at me when I didn't "spank" members for calling her names in the STUFF thread. It wasn't too long ago that her picture made it to the Popular page and I made a sincere and nice comment, tossed in a few [HOT] votes and we shared what I considered, a pleasant conversation. Some time, she revealed to me (and also in the STUFF thread) that she is 66 years old and a grandmother of I believe 3 grandchildren. I told her that I thought she is a beautiful and intelligent woman. Now on the accusation that I call her vulgar, YES, I called her vulgar. I think a woman can command a man's attention without sounding like a drunken sailor. Did I refer to her as unimaginative, yes, I did. I cannot remember what caused me to say that but I did and I meant it. So if those "derogatory" comments warrant her tirade, WOW, I wonder what would happen if I spammed the forum calling her a whack-a-doodle BITCH, or better yet, a cunt, the name her friend calls me.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 28,Nov,18 18:02 other posts ⤴

What is also laughable, she feels she is being harassed. She said the other day about not being a "dictionary", uh, that's apparent because who is harassing who?

In my opinion, she hits below the belt, she does not have the cajones to say what she wants to me either publicly or privately yet she has no issue about saying what's on her mind in threads that are authored by someone who has blacklisted me. If you want to fight, have the decency to fight fair.

And the other thread, STUFF, JUST STUFF, there's a member that posts their pictures there and makes reference to the "site police", like I don't know who the person is referring to. So, yeah, when I contacted them I referred to myself as the site police. The TWAT used a different moniker but it was understood who they were talking about.

I DON'T HAVE COJONES. AND IT'S HARD TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU HIDE BEHIND BLACKLISTING ME. BUT I KNEW, SOONER OR LATER ONE OF YOUR MINIONS WOULD CRAWL TO YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT I WAS DOING. AND YOU DID TELL LEO YOU ARE THE SITE POLICE. NO MATTER. I DID NOT BLACKLIST YOU AND I'D BE HAPPY TO POST IN MY THREAD WHAT A BITCH YOU ARE AND WHAT ASS KISSERS YOUR MINIONS ARE. IF YOU HAVE THE COJONES.
By mr_blue at 28,Nov,18 21:07 other posts of mr_blue 

By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 21:48 other posts of JustWill 
I "keep coming at" you because...YOU WON'T GO THE FUCK AWAY!
It's that simple.
How hard is it for you to understand that if you keep posting nasty, crazy shit in my threads, I am going to verbally slap your loony ass down for it?
Again, no one is "harassing" you.
You brought your stupid "fight" to MY turf, whack-a-do. I will not tolerate that from anyone.
You start shit, and then cry like a baby when people poke you back.
"You have no power here. Begone! Before somebody drops a house on you too." --Glinda

By #460385 at 29,Nov,18 01:59
I don't give a shit what you think twosaggytts. I speak for myself and follow no one. You continually ask for what you get. Thanks for asking about my family in the Panhandle. But just chill and stop looking for trouble. Like I said before, if you don't like what is going on why do you keep coming back for more?

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 01:15
Like the other BITCH asked, are you talking to me???
By #460385 at 28,Nov,18 02:22
OMFG
By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 02:47
You didn't "OMFG" ON the Bitche's thread. I guess you don't like the appellation "Bitch"
By 2nice at 28,Nov,18 04:03 other posts of 2nice 
An obvious Google word search there.

By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 03:31 other posts of JustWill 
I wasn't, until you made this shitty comment.
Take the nasty attitude elsewhere, lady.
By #460385 at 28,Nov,18 03:36
The Aussies have brain washed the poor lady. She really thinks they give a shit about her. It's quite sad.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 03:37 other posts of JustWill 
And she keeps spreading her nasty all over the forum. What's up with that?

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 04:35
CC, you,of all people, should know better. How's the family in the panhandle?

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 04:20
JustWill, Go back to kissing ass, minion. She attacked me. Made derogatory public comments then hid behind blacklisting. I knew her minions troll through the forums so I make statements. Blue PM'd me today too. I guess I'm having some effect.
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

Let me give you free advise. The same I gave Bella. Drop it and in a few days or weeks I'll cool off and life will go on. Blacklisting doesn't work. I can visit the site without signing in any time I want, read all your threads, copy them even and give to some friend to repost or make comment. Drop it. You, Blue, and anyone else that wants to be a troll with me. All I wanted was to be able to contribute my thoughts in a forum. Hope you are happy with the outcome.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 17:33 other posts of JustWill 
Let me give YOU some free advice:
I don't give a shit about when or if you "cool off". Your mental instability and emotional issues are not MY problem. Life goes on whether your crazy ass is cool or not.
For an elderly woman, you certainly behave in an immature fashion.
The only one I see acting like a troll in this thread (and most of the others you comment on) is YOU.
You are not a victim here. You are the one who made a nasty comment in a topic that was not intended to be used in that fashion.
So, bella blacklisted you? Boo-fucking-hoo. I don't care. NONE of us care. Given that you do nothing but post nasty comments about her all over the place, I can't blame her for blotting you out.
From now on, leave your shitty comments in threads created by people who give a flying fuck what you think...
By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 18:34
And it continues. You know what? You really are a shithead. Excuse me a poopy-head. Weather you care I'm sure depends on you sucking the thumb that was up your ass or the one up the bitch's ass--------------------------------------- added after 85 secondsAnd I'll leave my comments, shitty or not where I can--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesYour husband must cry himself to s.Leeper having to live with a control freak like you
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

But, I will repeat my offer in case Admin is following this. I feel I was publicly insulted and false allegations were made. I know you were not the one that did, but now you are providing confort to the Bitch. I'm not stupid and neither is anyone else. You made this thread to get to me. Here is the offer. Stay out of my way. Stop commenting about me and I'll cool off soon enough. Keep going after me and I......
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 18:50 other posts of JustWill 
Golly, that sounds a lot like trolling, crazy lady.
And you wonder why you get blacklisted. Seriously, the sane people on this site wish you would take your medication and have a nice long nap. It will do us all a world of good...

And, here's a little bit of info for you. I didn't make this thread to "get to you". That's total paranoia on your part. I don't even THINK about you until you post some nastiness where I can see it. Don't give yourself so much credit that I would post a "Poopy-Head" thread just for YOU.
By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 18:57
You are hopeless. A true troll.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 19:02 other posts of JustWill 
And you are a paranoid whack-a-do.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Did I post this: /forum/thread.php?id=18541

way back in November 2012 because I had a premonition of your arrival?
By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 19:07
Can't say the words? Paranoid and crazy. Two honest states of being as opposed to a back stabbing s__t head like you

By #487013 at 29,Nov,18 00:34
Look, I am not a "minion" of Bella. I'm my own person with thoughts and feelings and will always be that way. I have nothing against her, and I'm not posting this to kiss her ass or "stick up" for her. I also have nothing against you. You've gotten pissed at me before, but I've seen posts where you seem to genuinely be a nice person with a good heart. With that being said there are times where you have been quite rude and nasty to others in forums and such, especially when it concerns your buddies from the flipside. I get that they are cool to you and such, and you feel the need to defend them. Personally I can't stand them, but yes you are free to be friends with whoever here and stick up for them. The same should go for the situation here. These people you're calling minions are defending their friend the same as you do yours. I get you feel hurt, and that you should be able to speak your mind. Not everyone is going to like you or like what you post. Some may respond to you negatively. I'm guilty of it myself at times. Yet you cant expect people not to trash you for going at them in a nasty way. Especially when you are taking pics of people from their pages, or using personal info about them. This isn't cool and may get you into trouble with your local authorities. Trust me, I learned that the hard way. Sometimes it's better to just let shit go. If you want people to leave you alone, then maybe do the same. Otherwise you're going to have endless pissing matches going back and forth. Again I'm not a saint and am no better than anyone here that does this, but i've been on this site a long time. After a while it gets old.
By #562152 at 29,Nov,18 01:09
Angel, thank you.
By #487013 at 29,Nov,18 01:15

--------------------------------------- added after 61 minutes

I’m not taking sides in this. I’m no better for having beef with your friends or others in the past and I’m guilty of shit slinging too. I’m just saying this stuff gets old, believe me. Sometimes the blacklisted thing isn’t So bad. It helps to keep stuff from getting out of control. If you choose to log out and read the stuff written about you, then you only have yourself to blame. I will say I don’t agree with the stay out of my thread thing. This is an open forum so you should be able to post where you want and so on even if others don’t agree with your message or think your annoying. Sorry guys.

By leopoldij at 28,Nov,18 18:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't be so mean to twowarmtts. I know you ha.te bella, but don't take it out on twowarmtits, they're not friends. Bella declared herself site police and apparently blacklisted twowarmtts because the latter was asking hard questions that the former couldn't understand. So instead of replying, she blacklisted her.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 18:53 other posts of JustWill 
Don't pretend like you actually care for or respect the woman, leo. We all know that you only view women as little more than a life-support system for a vagina.
TWT2 gets what she asks for. She talks shit, then plays the victim when people slap her down for being nasty.
Quit enabling her insanity.
By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 18:59
You and your troll friends, under The Bitch's umbrella are the only ones I have trouble with. You are all trolls and should be kicked out of the site for trouble makers
By 2nice at 28,Nov,18 19:34 other posts of 2nice 
You are incredibly clueless.
By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 19:48
And you know the clues? What is this,, tag wrestling? one stops the other starts? You want me to consider you a troll too?

By leopoldij at 28,Nov,18 23:01 other posts of leopoldij 
I Don't pretend anything. Twowarmtts2 is actually amazing. I know her well. Spoken too her. Unlike typical Americans, she's educated, she's cultured, she speaks several languages, she's quite liberal. She's sexy too. She's not insane at all. You're mistaken if you think so.

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 19:01
Leo,,Thanks for the support but these a__holes are not worth getting in trouble,

By #541363 at 28,Nov,18 19:52
Why is this discussion forum being used for flame wars?
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 20:07 other posts of JustWill 
I have no idea.
That certainly isn't what I intended it for...

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 20:58
Sorry 1972 Kallen. It's my fault and I apologize to you. If you stay beware of it's creator

By kebmo at 28,Nov,18 02:32 other posts of kebmo 
I didn't get my nap this afternoon.
By JustWill at 28,Nov,18 03:33 other posts of JustWill 
Naps are important, but still...

By veryshyguy at 28,Nov,18 02:34 other posts of veryshyguy 
The answer to this question can be found here!!!

only registered users can see external links

By #562152 at 28,Nov,18 02:47

By bella! at 27,Nov,18 23:34 other posts of bella! 
You're talking to me?
By JustWill at 27,Nov,18 23:39 other posts of JustWill 
No, not YOU. I'm talking to that other person...the damn Poopy-Head.

Adult Discussion Forum