Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Share something that your friends dont know about you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by liketoedge at 03,Jun,19 13:25  other posts of liketoedge
I think most of us have a few sexual secrets that other friend wouldn't suspect about you. True confession time. Let hear yours

Similar topics: 1.Do you share it?   2.starting again with friends list   3.Tell a sexual confession that most of you friends wouldnt think about you.   4.Friends with BENEFITS!   5.I want so suck friends cock but i dont know how  

New Comment

Comments:
By DJS at 13,Nov,19 15:27 other posts of DJS 
My friends don't no,I've been having regular 3somes with tb1 & TWOWARMTTS..

By #602381 at 13,Nov,19 15:12
That I was incested starting at five years old and had men, women, and teenage babysitters do me before the age of ten years old. I got to really liking it a lot and was even asking adults to do me. My friends all think I'm a real tough guy but I go out out night looking for cocks to suck on, and more. Thing is, I'm really attracted too and turned on by pussy, I just have a craving for other men's junk. I'm not gay, just sex starved is all.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:40 other posts of knewbi 
Probably don't know that I masturbate at least 5 times a week and spend 2 to 3 hours at each event. Also, that I am a big lover of sucking cocks.

By Tecram at 11,Nov,19 18:54 other posts of Tecram 
my girlfriend dont know that i suck 2-3 cocks every week and swallow the loads

By #603877 at 06,Nov,19 05:30
None of my friends know that I enjoy anal masturbatin or that I wear sexy panties sometimes.Also it is a secret that I swallow my own loads sometimes.

By #603065 at 29,Oct,19 09:41
My friends dont know that when I am with them.I secretally imagine how I suck their cocks and swallow their loads

By #590925 at 11,Aug,19 19:01
My friends doesn't know I like and enjoy anal masturbation.Or that I swallowed at least ten of my warm loads.

By cumcouplessa at 27,Jul,19 00:10 other posts of cumcouplessa 
We enjoy kinky, mmf 3'some sex and love to share a nice hard cock. Our friends would freak out if they ever found out

By bil47 at 26,Jul,19 09:01 other posts of bil47 
I may appear to my friends to be a boringly conventional straight man, but I'm actually a kinky submissive bisexual cock-sucking faggot.

By wycowboy at 26,Jul,19 08:28 other posts of wycowboy 
I post here. I live in a small Wyoming town and am fairly well known here. It would surprise a lot of people if they knew.

By PoloFields at 25,Jul,19 15:53 other posts of PoloFields 
I'm here

By foreskinlover52 at 25,Jul,19 13:00 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Been sucking cocks since I was 6 years old and love it

By Supersexy69 at 25,Jul,19 06:16 other posts of Supersexy69 
I had kinky oral sex with my best friends brother.

By countrynaturist at 13,Jul,19 20:09 other posts of countrynaturist 
I sleep with four different men throughout the week, and I love each one of them

Adult Discussion Forum