Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The Queen, President Trump, and WW2

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by milesbferry at 03,Jun,19 21:35  other posts of milesbferry
The Royal State Dinner:

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   2.examining Trump Derangement Syndrome..Defined, symptoms..   3.Rain stops Trump   4.What do U S citizens think about Trump's comments.   5.Messages from Donald J. Trump..2  

New Comment

Comments:
By #590963 at 09,Jun,19 21:13
I am German and felt very sorry for what happend there in Normandy. I have visited that big cemetry at Omaha Beach Colleville-sur-Mer... unbelievable feeling. One of my uncles starved there. Never again please!!!

By bella! at 03,Jun,19 22:44 other posts of bella! 
Both speeches were well written. It's unbelievable that Queen Elizabeth II is 92 years old, she is BEAUTIFUL.

Buckingham Palace Ballroom is gorgeous. Camilla's tiara looked quite large in comparison to Queen Elizabeth II's. I love the rich traditions of your country. Where was Prince Philip?
By milesbferry at 03,Jun,19 22:47 other posts of milesbferry 
He's even older than The Queen, and he's retired.
By bella! at 03,Jun,19 22:57 other posts of bella! 
Dang, was I mistaken! Queen Elizabeth II turned 93 years old on 21, April and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh will turn 98 years old on 10, June. UNBELIEVABLE!
By milesbferry at 03,Jun,19 23:15 other posts of milesbferry 
They are great! And long live President Trump!
By Louis at 04,Jun,19 10:44 other posts of Louis 
I'm with you.

By Andthisisme at 04,Jun,19 11:12 other posts of Andthisisme 
How would the US public react to a British Prime Minister tweeting just after landing in the US that a significant US political figure was a 'stone cold loser' and then going on to offer explicit support for a particular candidate running for the office of President while being negative about other candidates?
By milesbferry at 04,Jun,19 22:10 other posts of milesbferry 
The US public might say, "You know what, he's right about our useless politicians." This is worth 10 minutes: JHB talking to JRM:

Jacob Rees-Mogg: "Sadiq Khan's comments on Donald Trump are deeply disgraceful."

only registered users can see external links

Theresa May is out on Friday! Come on Boris!
By Andthisisme at 05,Jun,19 14:01 other posts of Andthisisme 
Do you know much about Boris and his ‘achievements’ and gaffes,I don’t mean the Media puff but the actual facts. He is one of those politicians like Trump who appear to have a Teflon coating. No matter what foolish things he says or does he seems to get away with them. I hope I am wrong but I have this terrible feeling that people who vote for him are falling for a chimera.
By milesbferry at 05,Jun,19 21:54 other posts of milesbferry 
I was hoping that Boris could lead the UK out of the EU, and the Tory Party away from oblivion.

I see today that he's gone Green to save the planet, and was virtue-signalling for the muslim vote with his Eid tweets.

The Tory Party is doomed, a dead man walking. Though his advisor (Lynton Crosby, I believe) might pull of a miracle.

Come on, Nigel! I predict a Brexit Party MP in Peterborough tomorrow, and a General Election triumph for Nigel Farage.

Things are changing on a daily basis.
By Andthisisme at 06,Jun,19 06:54 other posts of Andthisisme 
Only time will tell whether the Trump/Farage/etc Populist phenomenon is transient or a sea change in politics, if you are proven right God Help Us from the consequences,

By Andthisisme at 04,Jun,19 11:08 other posts of Andthisisme 
Queen Elizabeth is truly remarkable for her age, although of course her mother lived to be over 100. She is really quite surprisingly short and small.

The response to the speeches here has been on the whole very positive although the very different positions that we hold on on post WWII institutions - NATO, UN, WTO - is clear and concerning for us.

By Gntlmn at 06,Jun,19 04:15 other posts of Gntlmn 
Voting for trump is the manifestation of being a nazi.
By #551147 at 06,Jun,19 04:59
Get a new line, that ones played out. You're a disgrace for even saying such a thing. Fucking idiot!

Matter of fact... At your age, you should know better than to say such stupid shit. You're supposed to get wiser with age not dumber. You must be a reject from the 60's era. Too many drugs fried your brain cells? Stuff another joint in your pie hole, and shut the fuck up with your stupidity.

By #6568 at 05,Jun,19 17:55
The part that so many people seem to miss is that 'The president'...whoever that might be, is the elected leader of one of the most important countries in the western world and a vital ally of the UK. As such, for REAL British people, born and bred it is but politeness to recognise him/her as such.....Trump may well be an idiot (not the first president who was) but he is here on a state visit which is a friendly greeting to ALL Americans who have helped us...and that includes all the dead ones......

However, to put 'Queenie' into context;.....She was once asked if she was ok about meeting Idi Amin and her reply was ; "yes, I've shaken hands with mass murderers before" A very pragmatic Majesty who has 'seen it all' since 1953.
By milesbferry at 05,Jun,19 21:55 other posts of milesbferry 
The BBC and Sky News seem to have missed that part.

By #578610 at 03,Jun,19 21:39
It's so wrong to ruin a great state dinner entertaining a dumbass and his slut
By milesbferry at 03,Jun,19 21:56 other posts of milesbferry 
You sad old cow.

By #578610 at 03,Jun,19 22:06
Did i hit a sore spot? Tell me baby, how can you still support him so much that you are willing to insult me? After all the crap he pulled? All the crap he's pulling? Are you deft and dumb? And last,,,,this sad old cow is the type you wished you could have but, due to your ashat ideas and looks you could never have. Idiot
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

Another thing. Putting that coward in the same sentence where WWII and the brave men that gave their all is an insult to all that served
By milesbferry at 03,Jun,19 22:24 other posts of milesbferry 
Er, you are not the President. Yet!

"How can you still "support him so much that you are willing to insult me?""

Who the fuck are you!?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Added after 20 mins: Who is saggytitsnpussy!
By #578610 at 03,Jun,19 22:27
I'm a voter in the USA. That qualifies me to give my opinion of my asshole president. You, on the other hand,,,,,,,
By milesbferry at 03,Jun,19 22:31 other posts of milesbferry 
'nighty night, hag
By #578610 at 03,Jun,19 22:35
Nighty nite CUNT

By leopoldij at 04,Jun,19 00:34 other posts of leopoldij 
He's not an asshole.
He's just sub-human.
He's a disgrace to the species.
By #578610 at 04,Jun,19 00:37

By dgraff at 05,Jun,19 00:51 other posts of dgraff 
Oh yeah but you having a forum thread on cuming in people's food with out there knowledge is just fine your the disgrace and you belong in jail

By #579423 at 05,Jun,19 00:42
Name calling is the last resort of an exhausted mind .

By Gntlmn at 05,Jun,19 00:28 other posts of Gntlmn 
Piss on the fatassed orange Putin's-bitch, and his family of whores and grifters. He and Kushner buttfuck dead babies in cages.

Adult Discussion Forum