Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How many guys can do this?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by liketoedge at 26,Jun,19 14:05  other posts of liketoedge
How many of us can masturbate and make themselves cum in under a minute when they just want a quick orgasm.

Similar topics: 1.sissies   2.Why are so many guys bisexual ?   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 08,Jul,19 22:19 other posts of onthelose 
I was always more interested in lasting as long as I could. I had a pretty short fuse when I was young and horny all the time. What I would really like to do is cum fairly quick and then maintain enough interest to cum again whenever. Sadly, I seem to loose interest after Cumming. Do you think they will ever come with a pill that will make you cum more often if you want, or keep you interested enough to cum again like a women.

By wycowboy at 27,Jun,19 08:40 other posts of wycowboy 
I used to be able to do that. I'm older now, 56 in a couple of days, and can't do it anymore. But, even if I could, why would I want to? A long slow jerk off session is so much better.
By t-rex at 07,Jul,19 19:03 other posts of t-rex 
Exactly , why hurry 😃

By knewbi at 05,Jul,19 12:31 other posts of knewbi 
When I need to I generally can. Had a few times when shopping that I had to stroke me a quickie and went into the restroom and got off very quickly.

By CharlieB at 01,Jul,19 18:14 other posts of CharlieB 
Depends. Do we only count time with hands on myself or can I start off looking at some helpful material? Going from not even thinking about it, I might need up to 2 minutes. Otherwise I could definitely get it done in under 30 seconds.

By oldbugle at 01,Jul,19 05:29 other posts of oldbugle 
I thought all healthy young men could do this....I certainly could when time or need were pressing.....but, right from my earliest dry sessions 'longer was better'.
By liketoedge at 01,Jul,19 14:55 other posts of liketoedge 

By lawrenceo at 01,Jul,19 05:03 other posts of lawrenceo 
Well, that should be possible for most of those under the age of about 70; especially if you are also erect to begin with. As a boy I did it regularly from soft in 30 secs.

By #586656 at 26,Jun,19 18:09
At school I definitely could blow my load in under a minute
By liketoedge at 26,Jun,19 23:40 other posts of liketoedge 
Quickies at school was a regular thing for me. Probably daily

Adult Discussion Forum