Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

We need to outlaw Gravity TODAY!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 20,Oct,19 17:27  other posts of phart
Did you know that,
Each year an estimated 646 000 individuals die from falls globally of which over 80% are in low- and middle-income countries. Adults older than 65 years of age suffer the greatest number of fatal falls. 37.3 million falls that are severe enough to require medical attention occur each year.Jan 16, 2018

Falls - World Health Organization

only registered users can see external links › news-room › fact-sheets › detail › falls

This is the from the WORLD HEALTH Organization so you know it has to be the truth!
This calls for immediate action.We can not sit back idle and let so many people get hurt and die because of a out dated,old fashioned old skool law that claims everything must go to the ground. This law is past outdated,out moded and should be stricken from the records TODAY.
Print up your shirts,sew up your flags,tatoo it on your ass's and MOON the world!.Get this info out there! Stop this foolishness of thinking everything must be on the ground!

Similar topics: 1.What did you do today , that was so much fun , ..... you want to tell everyone here about it !!!   2.Who made you cum today?   3.It's Birthday today   4.Veterans Day   5.PSA to those with Big Tits - Let 'em Hang  

New Comment

Comments:
By JackHammer at 30,Oct,19 12:59 other posts of JackHammer 
I like gravity, I think it keeps my beer belly from becoming boobs, and then what would I be?
By mr_blue at 30,Oct,19 19:29 other posts of mr_blue 
Full of beer a beer boobed dude ?
By phart at 30,Oct,19 21:02 other posts of phart 
Boobs full of beer,everyone would be wanting to nurse him then!
By JackHammer at 31,Oct,19 11:52 other posts of JackHammer 
That might be fun

By #23212 at 22,Oct,19 00:34
Your country outlawed alcoholic beverages--I'm sure it will work just as well.
By phart at 22,Oct,19 13:23 other posts of phart 
Sadly didn't work worth a damn because the government realized they could sell it themselves and TAX it.
By #23212 at 23,Oct,19 23:30
What is "sad" about your 'Prohibition' not working?
By phart at 24,Oct,19 00:30 other posts of phart 
I have little to no tolerance for alcohol.Lost family to it,friends.Just urks me that people can't simply drink a glass of wine or 1 beer at a meal and stop.They have to booze up and hurt themselves or someone else.
By #510483 at 24,Oct,19 01:39
That is definitely an understandable reason for you to feel that way. It's also an unpopular opinion because alcohol is one of those touchy subjects of personal freedom - people will argue against it being banned because some abuse it, and oppose their own access being limited to prevent further tragic incidents.

Mind you, everything I just said could equally apply to guns rather than alcohol. I think in both instances it's tricky because it becomes a matter of "personal freedom" vs limiting peoples' access to something dangerous they've had free access to previously.

By #23212 at 30,Oct,19 00:28
Because YOU "have little to no tolerance for alcohol", you believe your government should ban/"prohibit it" for everyone else?
By phart at 31,Oct,19 02:28 other posts of phart 
Bury some of your family because of the shit and see if you feel the same way.
Guns can be left in the drawer,no one is addicted to shooting guns and killing as they are drinking.It is a chemical dependancy that is very distructive.

By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 01:28
If you have little or no tolerance for alcohol it's understandable your one glass of wine or beer. First, it takes at least 2 glasses of beer to equal a glass of wine and drinking a 750 ml bottle of wine during dinner is not a binge for those that like wine, like me. I don't like to see anyone abuse it but, everyone has different tolerance. It's funny you are against gun control but for alcohol control.
BTW, prohibition didn't work because people still wanted booze, hard booze, and if they couldn't get it legally, they went the illegal way. The Feds, rightly thought, If we can't control it, lets tax it and get rid of the bootleggers. Something similar is happening with pot
By leopoldij at 30,Oct,19 12:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Prohibitions, in general, do not work. Education and common sense do. Of course, in the absence of common sense, some laws are required.
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 12:53
Common sense, many times, is not very common.

By #551482 at 30,Oct,19 21:48
What goes up

Must come down
By phart at 31,Oct,19 02:25 other posts of phart 
UM, gravity does not apply to taxes!

By TitsNeedLove at 26,Oct,19 04:59 other posts of TitsNeedLove 
It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you can't pull me down

By toohey at 24,Oct,19 06:07 other posts of toohey 
Elderly people tend to get less sunshine, causing vitamin D deficiency. Your proposal to outlaw gravity makes this worse.

Why? The Sun releases energy by means of nuclear fusion in its core. This requires both extremely high temperature and pressure. And this conditions are met by--you already guessed it-- the gravity of the Sun's immense mass pushing inward. No gravity, no fusion, no sunshine.

BTW, there are other problems involved with the Sun no longer shining. Use your imagination.

By #485312 at 24,Oct,19 02:34
you cant fix stupid... *Lix*

By #601496 at 21,Oct,19 10:48
Why is it so hard to believe that if firearms did not exist there would be less fatalities from murder?
By dgraff at 21,Oct,19 11:28 other posts of dgraff 
Yes if guns never existed but sense they do it’s impossible to take them all away and the sick minded and ill people will just buy them illegally I myself have some unregistered guns untraceable tucked away just Incase the Democratic Party ever gets them baned so you see what I’m saying if you take away all the guns the government knows are out there there will still be some they don’t know about
By #601496 at 21,Oct,19 13:53
I'm not naive enough to think it would be possible to take away all guns. I don't want that either. I want military style weapons banned, large magazines outlawed, stricter registration and the other usual things. Will it stop gun deaths? No. Will it help? I believe it would

By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 18:20
This is true, but, is this a fact?
From what you've reported, it's dangerous to live in third world countries.
By phart at 20,Oct,19 21:01 other posts of phart 
Sadly it is true,i am just using some truth to try to make a point about how silly alot of other things are.
Out law guns because people get hurt or killed by them.

Gun Deaths By Country 2019

Gun-related deaths are not uncommon. In fact, the number of people who die as a result of gunshots is incredibly high, and in 2016 alone, over two hundred fifty thousand people passed away from gun-related incidents.

The top six countries that contributed the most to the total number of atrocities were Brazil, the United States, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, and Guatemala.

only registered users can see external links

More people died from falls than by firearms! But no one wants to outlaw gravity.

Perhaps we need to outlaw falling!?!

Catch cow farts as they are adding to the polution and end the need for cows per the New Green Deal
Surf And Turf: To Reduce Gas Emissions From Cows, Scientists Look To The Ocean : The Salt When cows burp, they emit the potent greenhouse gas methane into the atmosphere. But by adding seaweed to the cows' diets, researchers are noticing a dramatic reduction in methane production.
only registered users can see external links

and so on.

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Oct,19 02:08 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
This is true, but is it a fact>?? Jesus. TwoWorms is lower than imbecile
By #601496 at 21,Oct,19 10:35
I'm paraphrasing your budy, Scorps
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

Skittles, did you get any from mama yesterday?
By Sir-Skittles at 21,Oct,19 13:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Two, are you in session with Admin today? You know I can't speak for him here, but know he is NOT licensed to give you the help you clearly need!

By #510483 at 20,Oct,19 23:21
I feel like the key difference there is that most people dying by 'gravity' fell on their own, while an overwhelming majority of gun deaths are one person killing another with a gun. If there were an increasing issue with people being pushed off cliffs and buildings, I'd say it's a great comparison .

By toohey at 20,Oct,19 18:35 other posts of toohey 
Air. It is held close to the Earth by gravity. No gravity, no air.
By phart at 20,Oct,19 20:59 other posts of phart 
WOW, Let me get my oxygen mask!

Adult Discussion Forum