Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do you remember most about the first time your cock entered pussy!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67882 at 23,Apr,10 03:58
I remember the tight feeling the most. and how wet and warm it was!

Similar topics: 1.The first time you masturbated   2.first time asking to suck cock   3.Your Very First Ejaculation   4.*I REMEMBER*   5.Problem Upgrading Membership  

New Comment

Comments:
By #612635 at 11,Mar,20 00:58
The moist warmth of it and how it wrapped around the shape of my hard cock! It seemed to just naturally swallow it up!

By nekekal at 17,Feb,20 13:22 other posts of nekekal 
I can remember like it was yesterday. She was naked, my cock was so hard it hurt. She took one look and suggested that she was going to need some lube. She had some in her purse. It was something in a tube and she ran a bead of it around my cock, just under the head. I remember it being very cold, but I didn't really care. I just kep thinking "I am going to get fucked".

She said it would be better if she was on top. I didn't know. I had not fucked anyone before, so I laid down and she straddled me, reached down to grab my cock and aimed it at her cunt opening. She then inserted it into herself. I remember being amazed at how tight she was. Her cunt compressed my cock head going in. She was hot around my cock as she slid down. The friction of her tight hot cunt against my cock was overwhelming. As she slid down, i could feel my cum going up. I am sure that I cummed before she got it all the way in on the first stroke.

But I was determined that my first fuck was not going to end, my cock was still hard, and she didn't seem to notice that I provided more lube as she started really fucking my cock. Hot, wet, tight, heavenly. The feeling in my cock spread to my whole body. As she fucked me, it kept getting better and better.

Soon, I had a massive orgasm. My only feeling was my cock in her cunt, and shooting what seemed like my entire body out my cock into her. I was in love. Told her that too. Fucking was awesome.

Unfortunately, she liked to fuck, but didn't like my cock that much, and seemed to dislike me.
By tb1 at 17,Feb,20 13:33 other posts of tb1 
Too bad about the sad ending but the FUCK was well worth it.
By nekekal at 17,Feb,20 22:54 other posts of nekekal 
It was a great fuck. I did get to fuck her a few times after that. But she never enjoyed my cock much. To big for her tiny body and except for fucking we had nothing in common. She always got on top. For many years that is how I thought everyone fucked. realistically, I was better off without her, but damn that woman could fuck. She could contract her cunt muscles and milk my cock like milking a cow. I still get hard thinking about her. Sucked like a vacuum cleaner too.

By X_Y_Z at 17,Feb,20 15:59 other posts of X_Y_Z 
anyways...seems like u had a great fuck
By tb1 at 18,Feb,20 00:12 other posts of tb1 
I think so too. Ill wager that most guys never get to experience fucking that great, for most of us it was the usual get in and get out

By Lvphose at 15,Feb,20 01:15 other posts of Lvphose 
IT WAS GREAT!

By randy_candy at 06,Feb,20 23:08 other posts of randy_candy 
The first time my cock entered a pussy there was one thing about it that was a disappointing surprise: almost all the pressure/friction sensation was on the sides of my cock, and almost nothing on the top and bottom of it.
All those many hundreds of masturbation experiences I'd had over the previous years (I started masturbating at a very early age) were always primarily focused on the top and bottom of my penis, not the sides. It took me a while to cum during that first fuck because my cock was not getting the kind of "attention" it was accustomed to.
Later I found that when she is on her side, and I'm in her in a "scissor" position, her cunt gives my cock the sensations I prefer. Anal also feels better, as the pressure around my cocks circumference is not as concentrated on the sides. When I can fuck an ass-hole with the receiver on his/her side, so the top and bottom of my cock are now massaged between their ass cheeks instead of by the front and back of their hole: that's the BEST!

By #610497 at 06,Feb,20 19:34
The first time she bent over and looked back at me with a sly look and I saw the bent over pussy and asshole package Id only seen in mags...
I slid it in, felt soft butt cheeks pressing on my hips, pumped twice and pulled out to shoot a load of cum over her head onto the wall. Oh to be young once more.

By licksipsuckit at 10,May,15 08:27 other posts of licksipsuckit 
l remember thinking, 'is that it'!!! ld masturbated for many years and thought it didn't stack up to the things ld read and seen, l wondered what all the fuss was about and thought it was not as good as my hair brush handles at giving me pleasure, was probably his first too and he was pretty small..learnt different when a 35 year old showed me how it really worked and was hooked than *lix*
By banshee728 at 10,May,15 09:55 other posts of banshee728 
You have a cock?
By #496814 at 26,Oct,16 16:33
Inside of her for the first time, yes. Fun to read it from a female's perspective as well. Don't be an ass please.

By Dickventures at 06,Feb,20 19:19 other posts of Dickventures 
I felt the same too; kinda disappointed. Though I was using a condom, so that didn't help. Got a lot better and finally tried it without a condom about a year later. Almost came instantly, was so hot

By bi_44 at 06,Feb,20 18:09 other posts of bi_44 
The wet warmth wrapping around my dick felt soooooo good! I kept pulling almost all the way out & then slowly pushed in again & again just to keep experiencing that feeling again.

By #578931 at 30,Jan,20 14:33
I was 17 and still a virgin, my mate fixed me up with a horny girl a year younger than me who was hot for sex because her boyfriend was in the army and was away, I was hard at once, she put on the condom, this was in the '50's lay back and guided me in, I can feel it now, I don't remember how long I took, probably not very long but it filled up the condom well. A bit later she rubbed my dick around her pussy till it was hard again, put on another condom and we had a much longer bout, I think she came too that time, I still remember her name, Pauline. Never saw her again.

By woody4647 at 30,Jan,20 00:46 other posts of woody4647 
It was so warm and wet. But because it felt so good I didn't last only 3 or 4 thrusts. It was an incredible orgasm tho!

By foreskinlover52 at 29,Jan,20 17:06 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Do male pussies count
By Jamie at 29,Jan,20 18:45 other posts of Jamie 
Yes it was my first

By fatcock66 at 29,Jan,20 17:38 other posts of fatcock66 
I was virgin, she was virgin... she got on top... it felt wonderful

By DJS at 16,Jan,20 03:35 other posts of DJS 
It was very dark in there
By hardandthrobbing at 28,Jan,20 21:02 other posts of hardandthrobbing 
too funny
By DJS at 29,Jan,20 02:21 other posts of DJS 
mate

By lildicktoronto at 26,Jan,20 19:22 other posts of lildicktoronto 
Here goes the most embarrassing... I was drunk at a party. A neighbourhood girl brought one of her friends. She outweighed me by 100 pounds , sat on me AND gave me a yeast infection.
By hardandthrobbing at 28,Jan,20 21:04 other posts of hardandthrobbing 
let that be a lesson young man

By aoneeyedmonster at 28,Jan,20 15:48 other posts of aoneeyedmonster 
My 1st Home Run

By XXXKing808XXX at 28,Jan,20 13:50 other posts of XXXKing808XXX 
First thing was how wet the pussy was when I slid my cock in...second was how it gripped my cock

By houghton at 27,Jan,20 20:39 other posts of houghton 
it did nothing for me whats so ever

By PoloFields at 27,Jan,20 16:37 other posts of PoloFields 
First, how warm it was, even with a condom on. Second, it was like having all the mysteries of sex revealed with one or two strokes.

By Jamie at 26,Jan,20 20:19 other posts of Jamie 
I remember being so hard never wanted to pull it out just keep on fucking after Cummings...
By liketoedge at 27,Jan,20 14:54 other posts of liketoedge 
I didnt loose my boner the first time after cumming either

By #609706 at 26,Jan,20 03:18
My first was my worst & eventually my wife met her~

By liketoedge at 26,Jan,20 02:11 other posts of liketoedge 
How warm it was inside her

By qhaos at 26,Jan,20 01:40 other posts of qhaos 
My first time was with a virgin pussy, i remember how tight she was and my cock completely wrapped by that warm, wet coat. I came in a second!

By #594553 at 24,Jan,20 11:14
It was amazing! So much better than I expected it to be. Been hooked ever since

By Chief at 24,Jan,20 10:23 other posts of Chief 
It was up in the woods we had a fort my buddies and i took her there she started grab my crotch asked if i wanted to fuck rest is history!it was wonderful

By #603797 at 24,Jan,20 09:30
How fast it was over..... How good it felt..... How I Knew I would be Doing THAT again real soon!!! Was 17.

By sickboy2314 at 23,Jan,20 17:32 other posts of sickboy2314 
Don't cum. Don't cum don't cum. Bollocks I came!!

By Gntlmn at 23,Jan,20 17:21 other posts of Gntlmn 
How heavenly it felt.

By wycowboy at 23,Jan,20 07:50 other posts of wycowboy 
How fast I shot my cum,

By lawrenceo at 23,Jan,20 04:10 other posts of lawrenceo 
Absolute dismay that I shot within 30 secs.

By massco at 15,Jan,20 18:23 other posts of massco 
How long it took to get to that pleasure and how quickly it was over. I was all of 16 years old.

By tcputts at 15,Jan,20 17:18 other posts of tcputts 
I remember thinking, well, I guess I'm not a virgin anymore

By #603065 at 28,Oct,19 10:43
I remember how wet and warm it felt.Then how tight it was.I enjoyed that feeling a lot.
By X_Y_Z at 15,Jan,20 16:30 other posts of X_Y_Z 
same here

By andrew999999999 at 15,Jan,20 11:33 other posts of andrew999999999 
I remember thinking, "I'm going to fuck for the first time. Not a virgin anymore"

By RealTitsLover at 28,May,17 20:47 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I don't remember... anything, not even where my first time was!

All I know is who the girl was, and that we fucked a lot that weekend...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Since this post, most parts of my first time have gradually been coming back to me... I'd never tried a condom on before... I told her I'd never used condoms cuz the (made-up) girl before her was on birth control and a virgin before me. This was just a slutty co-worker, practice before I went after the girl I really wanted, and I didn't want her thinking that it was something special to me.

I'd heard how girls tend to feel a strong emotional connection with the guy who takes their virginity, whether they plan on it or not, and knowing that I wouldn't feel that way, I didn't want her thinking that I might. I also didn't want her treating me like a **** who can't figure out how to fuck on his own. I've matured since then and eventually realized that being able to listen and follow instructions in bed (assuming you're comfortable with it) is actually more mature than being too proud to.

Eventually, after her and I'd already fucked for the last time, I found out that she'd kept it to herself, but she actually thought I must've been a total male slut before her, based on stories she heard from her friends who heard stories from people who went to my high school. Stories that I sure as hell didn't make up, and I'm still very curious who did...

Back to what I was talking about... I fingered her on the bed until she reached to grab a condom outta the box and tore it open. The first one went flying when she tried putting it on me, and the second one broke when she used more f.orce. It was definitely too small. We went back to the store and got large ones.

I can't remember if it was my mother's or father's house we went back to (I'd been drinking), but it was way too late for anyone else to be awake. She did manage to get the condom on me that time, but it was so tight that it kinda hurt. Shortly after I was inside her - sadly, the only thing I remember about the feeling was the warmth - it was obvious that the condom had cut off my circulation, so I pulled back out and pulled it off.

Unwilling to make me wait longer before getting off, she gave me some combination of my first handjob and my first blowjob (again, I have no memory of my thoughts about how it felt, other than awesome), we headed off to the store again, this time to get the biggest ones they had - XLs. I remember drinking more liquor in her car on the way.

Back in the condom section of the store, she said something about being sure this time (not that there was any other option), ripped one outta the box, tossed the box back on a shelf and pulled me into the unisex handicap bathroom, where I turned around and locked the door... I can't believe this, my first time was in a public bathroom, but at least it was also private at the same time, and spotless.

She pulled down my pants and put the condom on, I lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down, lifted her onto the edge of the sink, where I finished pulling her panties off, and fucked her until we both got off at the same time. I waited until my throbbing and her heavy breathing eventually slowed down before pulling out. I remember us cleaning up with huge smiles on our faces.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Just a few details I forgot... This happened in the summer, the year I graduated high school, right around my 18th birthday. She was 21, so she'd bought all the liquor I was drinking. Since she later thought I was a total male slut when I was younger, she must've thought I hadn't bothered with condoms until then. She never found out that she took my virginity, and I did remember noticing just hot wet she was once we actually fucked.

By Narcan at 28,May,17 19:05 other posts of Narcan 
I am gay but had sex with woman before and the first thing that struck me was the warm feeling.
By #487206 at 28,May,17 20:40
Same for me....it was so warm that's probably why I busted so quick

By #497672 at 27,Oct,16 15:47
My cock slid in and I was surprised at how it seemed to keep going in and thought I had nearly gone through to her back. the she started to move her pussy down to match my thrusts ; she was thrusting down as well.

By #496814 at 26,Oct,16 16:31
How tight the condom felt around my dick. After this negative experience with condoms I never really accepted them as a viable anticonceptive. Even though I later found a few condoms which didn't ruin all my fun..

By #519017 at 26,Oct,16 16:03
How different it was to masturbation. How quickly I came. And after all the frenzied hype about sex thinking was that it? It got better with practice though!

By Mrfrisky at 08,May,15 22:22 other posts of Mrfrisky 
It was very wet from her thinking all day about "doing it". Later it smelled like smoke. We weren't watching the dinner baking in the oven like we were supposed to. Meal ruined with Mom thinking she knew what must have happened. She couldn't prove it though.

By #48122 at 20,Jul,10 19:44
I remember how warm and wet it was and thinking, "Holy shit, this feels awesome!"

By cravecock at 20,Jul,10 10:43 other posts of cravecock 
How warm it was!! That was amazing

By slipper at 26,Apr,10 01:02 other posts of slipper 
The incredible feel of my frenny as she slipped down over me!

By #66968 at 25,Apr,10 22:21
I remember how warm ad wett and tight it was! she screamed and pushed me away softly! but i left it in for a good minute and just let it all sink in n think about wat 2 do next!!

By #41276 at 24,Apr,10 09:36
That I had about a second before I came! ha! 16 years old at the time horny and hard as hell...
By cock#57 at 25,Apr,10 22:15 other posts of cock#57 
same. i slipped in, had enough time to think 'mmm...warm and wet', then i shot off

By hytiger at 23,Apr,10 08:16 other posts of hytiger 
My thought was "is this really what all the fuss is about?"

By oldbugle at 23,Apr,10 04:03 other posts of oldbugle 
My first time was a complete fiasco! We found it unexpectedly difficult to get joined and by the time we had managed it I was wedged up against the bed head and could not make any movements!......

......Fortunately she started to giggle so I got another chance!

Adult Discussion Forum