Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

WEIRDEST!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10057 at 15,Apr,09 22:33
( Men) whats the weirdest thing you've tried to stick ur dick into?
(WOMEN) whats the weirdest thing you've stuck in your pussy?

Similar topics: 1.Where have you had sex?   2.Weirdest place to masterbate   3.What's the weirdest thing you have done with your cock ?   4.My weird fetish   5.Weirdest fetish that you know.  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 11,Jan,22 13:58 other posts of bella! 
CAT said;

Wait a minute, that crazy ol' bat doesn't have any original thoughts of her own to post or is capable of saying anything original. Google is her only friend and furthermore it is my opinion that she is the Grande Dame of copy and paste!

By CAT at 11,Jan,22 13:30 other posts of CAT 
Bella! said
I did look at JohnnySyxx 's profile today when I noticed a fake/phony looking picture uploaded in the banner. Yeah, 9 pages of random women, 539 pictures and bless his heart, he personalizes each picture by assigning the women their own unique name.

Strange that a gallery of 539 pictures you are only able to find a handful of dick pics. My guess is that there are probably not even 50 pictures of a dick!

And for the record, this is my choice for a WTF is that!? This picture is tops! Is someone able to determine, is she or isn't she, that is MY question!?

By #652988 at 02,Jan,22 15:10
The weirdest thing I have done was last night i sucked my stepsons dick and fucked him in the ass he is 30 so he knew what he was doing
By bella! at 02,Jan,22 17:53 other posts of bella! 
Although the original poster of this 2009 thread wanted to know what was the "weirdest thing" responders had tried to or were able to insert their penis into, I want to bring this topic into 2022!

As it relates to you, Dick60, from my perspective, the WEIRDEST thing YOU do is to flood the forum with your unusual posts. You are hella needy and always seem to be looking for attention.

As far as categorizing last night with your stepson, it doesn't matter how old he is or if he lives in your basement, that was straight up FUCKED UP!
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Jan,22 01:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Agree Bella!.... douche60 is a fucking muppet...
By bella! at 11,Jan,22 01:47 other posts of bella! 
Oh, my bad! When I spotted your post under "Recent Events" I was not aware of what post of mine that you were responding to. For a moment, douche60/muppet meant Twowarmtts....that seemed logical to me.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 23,Jan,10 14:17 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
SEAWEED, BULL KELP
By #659439 at 02,Jan,22 15:18
I though I was the only one! It was nice and warm from the sun and a tight fit . Shot my load then sucked it out. Was connecting with nature very stoned on a deserted beach
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 10,Jan,22 07:02 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
That's SO sexxy. I fucked my seaweed in San Diego. The best bull kelp ever. I got a room.

By #597851 at 05,Sep,19 06:12
I have used my vacuum cleaner to suck me off

By leopoldij at 20,Aug,19 20:50 other posts of leopoldij 
A mouth. But it was the wrong mouth. Thought it was a girl I was gonna fuck but turned out to be her sister.

By #589016 at 20,Aug,19 20:08
Tub of yogurt

By wycowboy at 06,Mar,19 15:35 other posts of wycowboy 
Knothole in a tree
By phart at 20,Aug,19 17:47 other posts of phart 
Did you wack it with a stick to make sure there were no Beez in it?

By shackles at 20,Aug,19 14:11 other posts of shackles 

--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

Sorry, uploaded wrong link

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Meant to add that one

By #572418 at 06,Mar,19 09:20
I love to squeeze things in my pussy.
I’d love new ideas!
By Dubz2 at 20,Aug,19 06:01 other posts of Dubz2 
The smaller shampoo bottles, brush handles

By #64328 at 06,Mar,19 16:19
Cantaloupe with a buddy growing up. It was his idea but I was game

By #576461 at 06,Mar,19 08:15
Tried to stick it in a hot tub jet. I was too big but was worth a shot.

By #569242 at 06,Mar,19 02:36
toilet paper center roll (good fit for my little dick) and my mouth (never could get that little fellow anywhere near my mouth but I tried and tried.)

By leopoldij at 05,Mar,19 12:04 other posts of leopoldij 
this pussy. because it was very tight [deleted image]

By #581577 at 04,Mar,19 13:18
toothpaste for me it mentholated my cock

Adult Discussion Forum