She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

your first time you show your cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #78946 at 18,Jun,10 17:25
come on everone lets hear when you first show your cock, i did it in front of my sisters frend after school one day long ago, she love it and i love doing it and it lead to meny years of fun getting my cock out

Similar topics: 1.Show your dick, not show your bum hole   2.cock question   3.Showing cock at gym   4.Time on SYD   5.Cam2Cam survey  

New Comment

Comments:
By Timbo at 07,Jul,17 05:47 other posts of Timbo 
In the school shower the boys was all nude. It was no problem. But one time a friend and i was the last two guys in the shower. The other guys make a joke and let 6 girls form our class walk in the shower. We stand there 12 years old complety nude in front of the girls. I found it very embarrassing. Now i can laugh abaout that but not at this time.

By CharlieB at 02,Jul,17 12:18 other posts of CharlieB 
The first time I purposely showed it off, it was my first year of high school. I did it for some senior girls who liked messing around with virgins. They said they'd do it with me if I let them see it. The problem though was that I was 13 and my dick still hadn't grown, so all that happened was the girls thought it was hilarious and I had to jack off alone in the bathroom.

By submissivemartyn at 01,Jul,17 23:50 other posts of submissivemartyn 
I was 12 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing down at her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she then told me to do it myself.As I was masturbating she removed her skirt and panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm and stood there red faced not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy.

By hornydick2016 at 01,Jul,17 17:14 other posts of hornydick2016 
I was 12 my jack off buddy 17. He loved watching my dick growing bigger every month as i grew older.

By bil47 at 26,Jun,17 06:02 other posts of bil47 
First time I showed my erect cock was at summer camp when I was 12. The kids in my tent would proudly display our morning boners when we changed out of pajamas.

By xdjxx1 at 25,Jun,17 16:57 other posts of xdjxx1 
Show myself soft for comparison - about 12.

Show myself hard and actually get somewhere - 17. She wasn't convinced!

By Greek18cm at 25,Jun,17 15:57 other posts of Greek18cm 
Ah... between 14-16.. a female cousin came from germany for vacation.

She notice in the beach my thing and later ask to see it.

Eventually she teach me how to masterbate.

By spermkiss at 25,Jun,17 14:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Too young to remember. I've been doing the old I'll show you mine if you show me yours routine since I was very young.

By #519017 at 25,Jun,17 11:14
At school aged about 12 when we did school sports with showers afterwards and for most of us it was the first time we'd been naked with other boys or even other people. But as my interest in sex grew and I started masturbating at 13, from about age 14 we boys at school began to pair up to show our erect cocks to each other and wank each other.

By Scottbill69 at 25,Jun,17 10:06 other posts of Scottbill69 
With a mate when I was 12/13 , although it had been see in locker room/ showers .. but with the mate it was mutual jerk. About 18 months later in an effort to look straight I went with a few girls and they all had a good look / feel etc of it Now you can all see it in its current form

By leopoldij at 24,Apr,14 04:04 other posts of leopoldij 
I was 13 and showed it to my cousin. She was 15. She let me touch her pussy.
By Ramil1 at 24,Apr,14 05:09 other posts of Ramil1 
i was forbidden to go near my fem cousins alone for any 'quiet time' ...but would nt have dared to any way :/ if you know what i mean, there want a strong urge lets say...

but when i was younger had a neighbour that loved to show off what she had and she let me touch it

By Ramil1 at 21,Apr,14 09:29 other posts of Ramil1 
aah yes- friends older sisters , i was seven and they were about 12/13.

By botanic at 20,Apr,14 18:32 other posts of botanic 
yes 2 older girls in my road made me show them my cock when I was about 11 . They both felt it , I got a hard on but didnt even know about cumming .

By Odin_york_pa at 20,Apr,14 17:05 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
The first time to the opposite sex would of been maybe 9 or 10. Did the "show me your's I'll show you mine" thing with a friends **** in the club house I had in the back yard. We even touched each others
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

***s.i.s.t.e.r.s

By supablack at 30,Jun,10 20:06 other posts of supablack 
Don't remember the first time, but I do know i like showing off my cock once I did it in highschool under the table played with it till it got hard and told the girls to look under the table, and they went down and looked and came up with their jaws on the floor, it was great

By slipper at 18,Jun,10 23:00 other posts of slipper 
With friends as a young teen.

Adult Discussion Forum