Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you like little dicks? Or not? Tell me why!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gwm49103 at 13,May,09 07:00  other posts of gwm49103
I've got one myself and I think it's very cute. I think my little dick is very well proportioned, which seems to be a characteristic of small penises.

What do you think? Are small penises sexy? Does having one make you less of a man? Would you play with one?

Similar topics: 1.Most popular dicks   2.Little Dicks: Post Pics of Little Dicks Here   3.Is the image outside the mirror alien and unappealing?   4.Young dicks/Old dicks   5.Where are the beaches to see the most dicks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bobson at 31,Aug,17 23:01 other posts of Bobson 
Love sucking them and playing with them, when I'm with this guy I know I can't stop playing with his dick, it makes me so hard. While fucking the sight of his dick and balls bouncing around makes me cum earlier than normal, I cum all over his lovely cock...I do love a good ass fucking as well and unfortunately his cock doesnt do much, not a big issue though, sucking that beauty is worth it

By wankme at 28,May,17 17:46 other posts of wankme 
Smaller dicks are just fine with me. Nice to be able to get it all or almost all in my mouth. Had one guy so big just sucking the head was a jawbreaker. He had to finish by jacking off in my mouth while I sucked the tip of his dickhead. And by the way, two of the biggest and strongest cummers I've ever sucked off had smaller than average dicks
By RealTitsLover at 28,May,17 18:23 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Jesus, sounds like being that guy would be a total nightmare.

By Ramil1 at 17,May,17 14:37 other posts of Ramil1 
I like trying to take photos of my dick at it s smallest. It grows quite big n fat but yes, I think small dicks look cool. Here s one of my dick at it s smallest but it does shrink much smaller....

By Arexa at 12,Feb,15 22:09 other posts of Arexa 
Well, you asked... Lol.
No, I don't like miniscule little dicklets... They make me laugh... I love to be bottomed out on... And if the cock can't do it, I have a toy that can.
By RealTitsLover at 16,May,17 11:06 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Haha, I can relate to the laughing thing, but luckily I don't have to see them in real life, so they don't have to hear it. I might feel bad if that weren't the case, since I'm only cruel to people who deserve it.

A guy hasn't bottomed you out for real, huh? Someone else humping you tends to have a lot more **** than a toy you're using yourself. I'm guessing that's especially true for heavy guys on top.

Maybe it's possible for this to not happen, but every single girl I've talked to that's been with a guy long enough that he couldn't stick it in all the way (at least ten) said the pain was extreme, they had to stop, and didn't wanna try again.
By Arexa at 17,May,17 00:30 other posts of Arexa 
I've been bottomed out plenty of times... It is slightly painful, but I rather enjoy that.
By RealTitsLover at 17,May,17 00:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Wow, only slightly painful? Either you're less sensitive to that than the girls I've talked to, or those guys weren't too rough... But that's cool that you're able to enjoy it.

I'm probably not long enough if that's what you want, though. I can certainly cause pain (unless this is different for you too) by sticking it in without loosening you up first, but that's from the thickness.

That one girlfriend I showed you, Steph, who was 5'3" is only one of two that just barely bottomed out with me. So I'm guessing it's almost always deeper, but I'm sure you can tell me (somewhere else is good if you'd rather) your depth by sticking one of your toys all the way in, holding the spot where the inside meets the outside, pulling it out and and measuring it...
--------------------------------------- added after 281 hours

Since this post, I remember you telling me the size that can bottom you out, and it's a half inch shorter than mine, so... I guess what I said in this post doesn't really apply.

By Ramil1 at 17,May,17 14:35 other posts of Ramil1 
Id love to try you, I ve done it to a few girls

By andrew999999999 at 16,May,17 15:37 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've been fucked by 2 or 3 guys whose cocks were about 5'' or less, and they were rather boring experiences. I was just hoping they would come quickly so I could go.

By TSgurlSindy at 08,May,17 12:17 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
I don't like little cocks at all, not even my own! I prefer something long and THICK! I don't mind the pain from having a BIG dick in me and plus, I LOVE to gag on a nice BIG cock! Sorry, just being honest.
By RealTitsLover at 16,May,17 11:03 other posts of RealTitsLover 
It's alright, he asked for people's opinions...

By the way, the only way I could enjoy someone else's cock is if it was a BIG one on a "gurl" that could literally pass for an attractive girl.

By my_cute_dick at 11,Mar,15 05:12 other posts of my_cute_dick 
so very cute cock
What do you think of this small dick of mine?
By WSJockstrap at 16,May,17 06:47 other posts of WSJockstrap 

By kazumi at 15,May,17 23:43 other posts of kazumi 
i like any size cock, truly attitude is most important
By leopoldij at 16,May,17 04:52 other posts of leopoldij 
I have great attitude. Can I give you some?

By licksipsuckit at 01,May,15 12:01 other posts of licksipsuckit 
never been a fan of little cock, l prefer big cocks, l like to be filled with length and girth, doesn't matter how good you lick pussy, doesn't make up for the lack of size, and dildos aren't half as good as real cock...its a deal breaker for me, sorry *lix*
By leopoldij at 15,May,17 05:35 other posts of leopoldij 
But if you have one, there are two things you can do: either spend your life lamenting about it or go out and fuck as much as possible and enjoy it, at least with those girls who don't mind a good fuck by a small cock

I chose the latter approach.

Keeps me rolling.

But I do admit I got a small cock. Not my fault though.

By onthelose at 15,May,17 13:06 other posts of onthelose 
People with big cocks contributed NOTHING to their having one. I suppose you could consider yourself blessed if you do. Just another way to make other less fortunate people look inadequate and bolster your own ego.
By licksipsuckit at 16,May,17 01:57 other posts of licksipsuckit 
yeah its the luck of the gene pool draw, but l wonder how many dudes if given the chance would have a bigger cock if they could. Do they hold it against their parents if they have a less that average size?? l love how many little cocked guys are so at peace with their size and as one of my friends used to say all the time, 'my orgasms feel just as good to me as any big cocked blokes' so l guess he had it right in his head.. *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,May,17 04:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Intensity of orgasms has nothing to do with penis size. Sex is primarily in the brain. One of the reasons some women don't mind fucking guys with and dicks is because those guys spend more time with foreplay, pussy licking, fingering, etc. I know from experience....

By winnie at 21,Dec,14 07:01 other posts of winnie 

I have a small one, but yes i like it
By 3fdfd at 27,Nov,15 10:13 other posts of 3fdfd 
nice uncut cock

By #149019 at 13,Feb,15 00:56
Photo of a thing from Tim21
By 3fdfd at 27,Nov,15 10:12 other posts of 3fdfd 
that's not small !

By 3fdfd at 27,Nov,15 10:09 other posts of 3fdfd 
I've got a small cock. I get messages from guys who like it. I used to assume that only big cocks were favored, but I finding out that that is not always true.

By dean_burns at 01,May,15 12:15 other posts of dean_burns 
To get fucked, it needs to be big enough...
To suck on, the smaller the easier...

So I would say, if your cock is bigger than mine, you can fuck me... If it is smaller, I will play with it and if you give me a good rim job, I will blow you...

By #443583 at 09,Mar,15 01:46
I rather like small cocks. Easier for sucking. Sucking is my favorite. And being sucked, too. Here's mine:

By twiggy at 11,Mar,15 03:43 other posts of twiggy 
i like it.

By #323075 at 09,Mar,15 02:11
Small cocks normally are very nice!

By tallon77 at 04,Mar,15 13:16 other posts of tallon77 
I like them because feeling the entire cock throb in my mouth makes me hard

By Moench at 12,Feb,15 21:44 other posts of Moench 
i love my small little dick,because is nice to play with and wear some sexy panties too

By greedy at 12,Feb,15 18:38 other posts of greedy 
yes, they are cure and easy to suck

By spermkiss at 13,Dec,14 14:23 other posts of spermkiss 
To answer each of your questions. First, small dicks are hot.

Small dicks are very sexy.

A man is a man, whether he has a jumbo, a micro or anything in between. Indeed, a man with a micro who has the balls to show it off with pride is more a stud than a man with a big one.

Would I play with one? You better believe it! I would and I have.
By john12 at 12,Feb,15 18:33 other posts of john12 
Very well said

By SydP at 08,Feb,15 01:42 other posts of SydP 
Never turned down a dick of any size, and don't imagine I would. Of course, I never had a chance to play with a true horse-sized dick, but I doubt I'd say no. They all look hot to me, mostly the thick looking ones.

By my_cute_dick at 07,Feb,15 21:32 other posts of my_cute_dick 
Visit my page to see how small my dick but nice to look at.

By liketoedge at 07,Feb,15 19:38 other posts of liketoedge 
I think smaller cocks are the nicest looking

By von930 at 06,Feb,15 21:38 other posts of von930 
Its all about the dude attached to the (big/small/cut/uncut) cock! Otherwise ,gloryholes for all!!

By liketoedge at 27,Dec,14 22:21 other posts of liketoedge 
Also guys that are not afraid to admit they are smaller are hot too...
By von930 at 06,Feb,15 21:33 other posts of von930 
Ur right,alludes that are into their size are

By #448432 at 08,Feb,14 16:01
I don't have a small one, but I find small ones very attractive. It was always my dream to play with one!
By #218876 at 08,Feb,14 18:54
is this ok?
By slipper at 20,Dec,14 00:29 other posts of slipper 
SWEEEEEEET!!!

By JeffinKS at 20,Dec,14 15:34 other posts of JeffinKS 
oh yes very nice....

By slipper at 20,Dec,14 00:26 other posts of slipper 
I can completely dock smaller ones!!!

By #3246 at 18,May,09 07:34
I like them small, they are far more aesthetically pleasing to my eye. As an artist, I look at size, shape, and proportion. I,m of average size myself and I'm just not drawn to big ones. That doesn't mean I won't LOOK at a big one, but if it is small to medium and has a foreskin that really turns me on.
By gwm49103 at 19,May,09 07:00 other posts of gwm49103 
I'm circumcised but I still have a lot of foreskin...do you find my penis aethetically pleasing?
By #3246 at 19,May,09 07:23
Yes actually, I forgot to mention that in the original post.
By gwm49103 at 20,May,09 06:23 other posts of gwm49103 
Thanks! Just out of curiousity, is there an actual reason you find smaller penises pleasing, or is it just a matter of taste?
By slipper at 20,Dec,14 00:21 other posts of slipper 
"...matter of taste" Very good!!!

By #188764 at 14,Dec,14 06:32
As noted by others, a smaller cock is easier to suck and to be fucked by. (Getting with a guy who has a small-sized boner, like mine, even brings back memories of the fun I had with friends when we were discovering sex around age 13.)

Here's mine:

By liketoedge at 13,Dec,14 13:56 other posts of liketoedge 
All of the nicest cocks ive ever seen are small to average. A well puportioned small dick is totally hot.

By #328534 at 05,Jun,13 10:56
A small dick is much easier to deep throat and fits in my ass much better than even an average size cock.
Photo of a phallus from Microman5
By #316057 at 13,Dec,14 04:03
nice one

By 67malibu at 12,Dec,14 13:41 other posts of 67malibu 
Definitely sexy

By kittyhunter19 at 12,Dec,14 11:39 other posts of kittyhunter19 
I've always been turned on by both. small and large but I think us as people are always going to be attracted to what is weird to some. Like really really tiny and really really huge that's about where it goes with me.I have a smaller one the first woman I had sex with I was 13 she was 30 and she was amazing she had my little cock in her mouth and my balls and just went to town till I cummed then teased me and played with me till I was hard again and had me go to town on her.

I guess what I'm saying is there is a best to both worlds...

By pinkpan12 at 12,Dec,14 05:26 other posts of pinkpan12 
I'm small too and yes, I love small too. The problem is that I'm thin too.

By #419404 at 09,Feb,14 02:14
Like me u tiny dick lovers

By my_cute_dick at 08,Feb,14 21:28 other posts of my_cute_dick 
My dick is small not average. I find it cute. Just visit my page and see all my dick pics.

By Bigloads at 23,May,13 22:49 other posts of Bigloads 
how about this one
By gedert at 06,Jul,13 07:37 other posts of gedert 
small

By 3fdfd at 06,Jul,13 07:55 other posts of 3fdfd 
very nice & it's not small

By ktalmipn at 24,May,13 00:28 other posts of ktalmipn 
No it doesnt makes u less of a man its perfectly normal having a small cock so be proud of it but i think its kinda boring wanking a small cock or maybe thats just my imagination

By #323075 at 24,May,13 00:22
I like it! reason: proportions and them are very nice in most cases!

By bgdk at 23,May,13 22:46 other posts of bgdk 
Guess how long.
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

Jealous? (;
comment if i'm twice or even triple your size

By #372330 at 04,Apr,13 19:31
I have to, take a look at mine
By 3fdfd at 04,Apr,13 21:07 other posts of 3fdfd 
yours looks very much like mine - you might be a bit bigger

By phalliwell4 at 04,Apr,13 19:30 other posts of phalliwell4 
I enjoy looking at short cock as well as long cock. Hooded short cock are a very real turn on for me, just the look of them arouses me. Having a short cock In no way makes you anyless a man.

By spermkiss at 07,Mar,10 14:10 other posts of spermkiss 
I've said this many times before, so all you members who have seen this elsewhere please forgive me for repeating. Shape and proportion are far more important than size. Also the big ones are difficult to take all the way in my mouth without triggering a gag reflex. As a devoted and dedicated cocksucker that's an important consideration.

By slipper at 06,Mar,10 01:56 other posts of slipper 
Love tiny, uncut softies... just do. Who cares why.

By slipper at 16,Dec,09 14:59 other posts of slipper 
Small (smaller the better) covered softies are my faves.

By smoothpete99 at 03,Aug,09 09:20 other posts of smoothpete99 
I have one too, and it's strange that im incredibly attracted to small ones. I just don't find big ones appealing.. I have fantasies of having an orgy of all small cocks 4" or less filling all my orifices- vice versa.. I shave too and those combined send me over the top. Am I weird? Age or body size don't bother me at all.. beit an 80 yr old or 300 lb guy with a little shaved one, I masturbate to all those.

By #7211 at 17,May,09 18:06
I think there is something very amusing about smaller sized penises. I guess that's why Greek statues all have small ones, they are just fun to look at. I have one that is average or a little bigger than average so I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a small one.
By gwm49103 at 18,May,09 06:51 other posts of gwm49103 
You know, I don't do the whole "laugh at my tiny dick" captioning thing, but you are right, smaller sized penises are funny. I think it was Rowan Atkinson that addressed that indirectly talking about laws of comedy and "unexpected variation in size" was one of them.
By #7211 at 20,May,09 14:14
This is a good example of what I'm talking about: /oddck3ize20ypic.html
The look of a foreskin also adds to the appearance.
By gwm49103 at 23,May,09 08:05 other posts of gwm49103 
hey, i recognize that dick!:)

By #3251 at 18,May,09 05:06
Mine is small. I guess for a long time I wanted a larger one, but eventually I accepted the fact that I have a small one. I really like him, small or not.
By gwm49103 at 18,May,09 06:42 other posts of gwm49103 
I like your penis, too:)

And as long as I can find a real cock to fuck me, I don't need to have one myself;)

By #9323 at 16,May,09 15:40
I appreciate the human-body in all its variety...there are large and small in every aspect (not just penis size). Is a thin person any less a person than a than an obese person? It's the attitude that sets us apart. Yes I'd play very nicely with a small penis were it attached to a big heart. I'd also kick a super-model (were she a real bitch) to the curb!
By gwm49103 at 17,May,09 09:13 other posts of gwm49103 
I hear what you're saying and agree, but I can't help thinking it is a little different when you are talking about a penis that is smaller than the average twelve year old's.

By small-is-beautifull at 16,May,09 10:38 other posts of small-is-beautifull 
for I have a small dick, too, i like them. why not?
By gwm49103 at 17,May,09 07:34 other posts of gwm49103 
yours is beautiful!

Adult Discussion Forum