Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14563 at 20,Jun,09 06:38
I'm cut but would rather be uncut. Love the look of uncut. Especially when the hood can cover an erect cock. You guys are lucky!! Wish I still had my manhood!!

Similar topics: 1.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   2.Who love Uncut Cock?..........Who has Uncut Cock?   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?  

New Comment

Comments:
By cutroundhead at 26,Nov,17 05:34 other posts of cutroundhead 
I was circumcised when I was 65 for balanitis problems, so no choice...much better the look, feel and ease of maintenance of a circumcised cock

By foreskinlover52 at 25,Nov,17 06:20 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Only uncut for me!

By olderuncutone at 25,Nov,17 04:15 other posts of olderuncutone 
all cocks are nice the feel is different

By lawrenceo at 20,Nov,17 08:09 other posts of lawrenceo 
I am uncut but with a naturally short foreskin. I can wank it up or down. Most of my boyhood/youth friends were cut and I wish that I had known then, what I now know, and I could have made things more pleasurable for them.

They always wanted to wank my cock because of the experience of doing it with a foreskin; but my efforts with theirs lack finesse.

By lover_of_disabled_women at 24,Jun,16 08:13 other posts of lover_of_disabled_women 
I m uncunt....and I feel more pleasure in masturbation and when someone suck my dick...the feeling when his or her tongue tickle my foreskin is awesome ..so much happiness and fun i get when someone's mouth covers and uncovers my dick head with my foreskin....its really very great.....
By JustWill at 07,Sep,16 09:17 other posts of JustWill 
How do you know that you feel "more pleasure"? What experience do you base this statement on?
By bigone21 at 30,Sep,16 18:47 other posts of bigone21 
@justwill:

read what the man says!

"the feeling when his or her tongue tickle my foreskin is awesome ..so much happiness and fun i get when someone's mouth covers and uncovers my dick head with my foreskin....its really very great....."

that seems to be the experience(s) this statement is based up on.

what you are going at, justwill, in all your statements in this forum, is like saying:

"all this fuzz about music, good music, bad music, i'm deaf and happy, so music is of no matter!"

we uncut guys CAN hear the music, and we enjoy our foreskin, you better believe it!

and it would be best to let a boy decide for himself, at the time the law says he is wise and old enough (18 y/o) to take that decision, if he wants to be cut, or STAY UNCUT, the way he came at birth..!
By JustWill at 01,Oct,16 11:26 other posts of JustWill 
You make my point for me, bigone. He is basing his statement on his OWN experience. Because he can not claim to feel what a circumcised guy feels, he has no viable ground to claim that he feels more pleasure.
Your music analogy is not a good one because it also plays into the whole "cut guys have insensitive dicks" propaganda by likening a circumcised penis to deafness. Being unable to hear and not having a foreskin are very different things, and they are not comparable.
Once again, you speak from emotion and not logic.
By bigone21 at 02,Oct,16 18:27 other posts of bigone21 
that is a strange way of reasoning..!

because i don't miss something, i cannot promote stopping having someone else from missing something, beacause i wouldn't know how it feels to miss something...

so:

because i'm rich, i cannot say i want to stop poverty, because i don't know how it feels to be poor;

because i'm white, i cannot say that i want to end racism because i'm not black (or anything other than white);

because i'm male, i cannot say i'm against sexism because i'm not a woman;

because i'm uncut, i cannot say that i am against cutting up a c h i l d, b o y or g i r l, because i didn't meet the knife myself...

please will, explain!
By JustWill at 03,Oct,16 22:58 other posts of JustWill 
Because you don't know what it feels like to be circumcised, you can not say that it feels better to have a foreskin.
You have no empirical evidence to back your claim.
The examples you list are not relevant to the discussion.
Poverty, racism and sexism all suck. There is quantifiable evidence to prove the truth of that. None of them are based on physical sensation. Feel free to speak out against them as much as you like, and I will back you on it.
The original poster said that he felt more pleasure (than an implied cut guy) because he has a foreskin.
I said that he can't back that claim because he doesn't know how a cut dick feels.
It's like me claiming that pain hurts me more than it does you, or that I can taste chocolate better than you do.
By bigone21 at 04,Oct,16 18:32 other posts of bigone21 
i changed ONE word in the next quote:

"Because you don't know what it feels like to be circumcised, you can not say that it feels better to have a CLITORIS."

so, there it is...

and again you will say that it is completely irrelevant and different and god knows what..!

but you seem to think that it is a good thing to slice up boys genitalia, someone else might think it is a good thing to slice up girls genitalia, and i just think it is a good thing NOT to slice up ANY kids genitalia.

and THAT is my point!
By JustWill at 04,Oct,16 18:53 other posts of JustWill 
I will say that "it is completely irrelavant and different and god knows what..!" because...it is! (In keeping with the point I have been making all along, you actually CAN'T say it's better to have a clitoris because--by virtue of your not ever having a clitoris--you have no idea what being equipped with one feels like.)

Also (and we have had this discussion many times before), slicing up a girl's genitalia and male circumcision are radically different things (and you KNOW this!). Slicing up a girl's clitoris often results in life-long pain and total loss of sexual stimulation. Circumcision of the penis does neither.
By bigone21 at 04,Oct,16 19:04 other posts of bigone21 

quote:

"slicing up a girl's genitalia and male circumcision are radically different things (and you KNOW this!)."

NO, i do NOT know this!

(by virtue of not ever having had a circumcision, male and female!)
By JustWill at 04,Oct,16 23:28 other posts of JustWill 
I meant "you know this" because there is scientific evidence to support it. There is no scientific evidence to support the "circumcised dick is less sensitive" trope. That is all anecdotal--which, again, is the point I am making.

By bigone21 at 04,Oct,16 19:14 other posts of bigone21 
quote:

"In keeping with the point I have been making all along, you actually CAN'T say it's better to have a clitoris because--by virtue of your not ever having a clitoris--you have no idea what being equipped with one feels like."

quote:

"Slicing up a girl's clitoris often results in life-long pain and total loss of sexual stimulation."

SO? if slicing up a girl's clitoris would NOT OFTEN (but ONLY SOMETIMES) result in life-long pain and total loss of sexual stimulation, you would be OK with it?????????????

man, man, man..!

By JustWill at 04,Oct,16 23:33 other posts of JustWill 
Again...
There is no scientific evidence that circumcision makes a guy's penis less sensitive.
Circumcision of the penis rarely results in life-long pain. (On the other hand, non-circumcision frequently produces problems which cause pain for the foreskin owner.)

Also, I am beginning to detect an anti-clitoris leaning in your commentary. Shame on you!
By bigone21 at 05,Oct,16 16:30 other posts of bigone21 
From intactamericaDOTorg:

Myth – Routine circumcision of baby boys cannot be compared to Female Genital Mutilation.

Fact – Rationales offered in cultures that promote female genital cutting – hygiene, disease prevention, improved appearance of the genitalia, and social acceptance – are similar to those offered in cultures that promote male circumcision. Whatever the rationale, forced removal of healthy genital tissue from any **** – male or female – is unethical. Boys have the same right as girls to an intact body, and to be spared this inhumane, unnecessary surgery.
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

And THAT is what it's all about!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Also from intactamericaDOTorg:

QUESTIONING CIRCUMCISION?

If you are expecting a son, it's likely that people will ask you, "Are you going to have him circumcised?" Circumcision continues to fall out of favor among Americans today, and with good reason. We think that the fact that you've come to Intact America means you're considering keeping him natural — intact or "uncircumcised." We hope the information provided here will make it easier for you to feel comfortable with your decision.

Here's 7 Things New Parents Should Know About Circumcision...

There is no medical reason for "routine" circumcision of baby boys. No professional medical association in the United States or the rest of the world recommends routine circumcision. People in Europe, Asia and Latin America — where 90% of men are intact ("uncircumcised") and suffer no negative consequences — are often shocked to hear that American doctors and hospitals remove part of a boy's penis shortly after birth.

Times and attitudes have changed. The circumcision rate in the United States is down from 81% in 1981 to about 55% today (and much lower in some regions). This means that nearly half of all baby boys leave the hospital intact as more and more parents realize that circumcision is unnecessary. Many say it's not a choice they should be making for their son.

The foreskin provides protection and sexual pleasure. The foreskin is a natural, functional part of the body. In baby boys, it's attached to the head of the penis (glans), protects it from urine, feces, and irritation, and keeps contaminants from entering the urinary tract. The foreskin also plays an important role in sexual pleasure, due to its specialized, erogenous nerve endings and its natural gliding and lubricating functions.

Caring for and cleaning the foreskin is easy. A natural, intact penis requires no special care beyond gentle washing. In babies, the foreskin should never be forcibly retracted — just "clean what's seen." Once natural retraction has occurred (sometimes not until late adolescence), a male simply needs to pull back his foreskin to wash his penis. (Most boys and men thoroughly enjoy this process!) Read our Foreskin Care flyer for more information.

Circumcision is permanent, and your son might not appreciate it. Circumcision permanently alters a boy's genitals, removing healthy, protective, functional tissue from the penis and exposing him to unnecessary pain and medical risks. More and more men are voicing their displeasure over having lost a natural part of their sexual anatomy.

Circumcision is painful, and there are risks to the surgery. Both common sense and medical research confirm that babies are sensitive to pain. Even when analgesia is used, circumcision pain is not eliminated and the effects can be long-lasting. Also, complications can and do occur with this surgery. These include infection, abnormal bleeding, removal of too much skin, loss of part or all of the glans, urinary problems, and even death. All circumcisions result in the loss of the foreskin and its functions, and leave a scar on the penis.

Circumcision does not prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs) or other diseases. Over the years, the claims that circumcision prevents various diseases have repeatedly been proven to be exaggerated or outright false. UTIs occur more frequently in girls than in boys, and are treated with antibiotics. While most adult men in the United States are circumcised, our rates of sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV) are as high — or higher — than those in countries where circumcision is rare.
By JustWill at 05,Oct,16 19:53 other posts of JustWill 
Right.
You copied that from an anti-circ propaganda site.
Hardly a credible source.
Like going to a vegan site to get recipes for cooking a cheese burger.
Still, your new post doesn't address the whole "my penis feels better than yours" nonsense...
By bigone21 at 06,Oct,16 19:44 other posts of bigone21 
Right!
I, like I said, copied that from intactamericaDOTorg.
Why wouldn't that be a credible source? I don't know..! Because you say so..? The argumentation seems fairly solid to me, makes perfect sense!

What seems to be your problem Will, is that I claim, among other things BUT I never stated it in THIS discussion, that a circumcised penis looses sensitivity. And that, if you will or not Will, makes perfect sense! You cannot feel anything in a bodypart you don't have, and you are the first one to aknowledge that! (In your statement 03,Oct,16 22:5 (And let's stay away from phantom-feeling to shorten this discussion!)

So apart from that, do you think it's a good thing, and do you have a valid argument, to cut up any new-born boy?
By JustWill at 06,Oct,16 20:45 other posts of JustWill 
It wouldn't be a credible source because all of the posts there are slanted toward their bias.
As we have engaged in debate over this topic many times in the past, I draw on memory of comments you have made elsewhere. (I have, you will note, not brought the "rusty knife" argument back into this one.)
I would like to point out that several guys posting here have mentioned that they were cut later in life--and that they like it much better. One even states that his penis is MORE sensitive now than it was with a foreskin.
Again--my argument here has been about guys with a foreskin who claim that their dick experiences more pleasure than the dick of a guy who has none. As I have said--they can't prove that and it is an invalid assumption on their part.
By bigone21 at 07,Oct,16 18:45 other posts of bigone21 
so, we're getting at the end of this discussion.

you say: there is no proof that a clipped penis is less sensitive than an uncut penis;

i say: i think you cannot have feeling in parts you lost.

bottomline in the discussion is: is it a good thing to cut up all new-born boys? you don't want to answer that question, and i say: NO!
By JustWill at 07,Oct,16 22:35 other posts of JustWill 
That's NOT the bottom line of the discussion. It is a totally different point than the one I made at the start. If you are going to go off on a tangent, I think the bottom line should be puppies are cuter than kittens.
By bigone21 at 08,Oct,16 20:21 other posts of bigone21 
i have to say: kittens are the best!!
By JustWill at 08,Oct,16 22:04 other posts of JustWill 
Seriously? We can't even agree on THAT?!
By bigone21 at 09,Oct,16 18:11 other posts of bigone21 

By lildic69 at 17,Sep,16 04:49 other posts of lildic69 
I'm cut and I think uncut is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By bigone21 at 06,Oct,16 20:42 other posts of bigone21 
i'm uncut, and i think cutting it up is stupid!

By SIRcumcised at 14,May,16 23:19 other posts of SIRcumcised 
Cut for sure, I've had sex as cut and uncut and its much better now.
Circumcised is definitely cleaner than foreskin
By CaptainDarling at 06,Oct,16 17:42 other posts of CaptainDarling 
I, too, had sex both uncut and cut, and I agree with you. It is cleaner and fresher for longer when you're cut and sex really is better when you're Cut

By ekroft at 15,May,16 15:41 other posts of ekroft 
I'm cut, and although it works just fine, quite well actually, I've always wondered how it feels masturbating uncut. I'm sure the foreskin running over the penis head must add an awesome dimension.
By JeffinKS at 15,May,16 18:03 other posts of JeffinKS 
it sure does!
By earthy at 16,May,16 12:56 other posts of earthy 
I'm cut too. But yeah I.ve always wondered how it feels to jerk off uncut.

By #504247 at 15,Sep,16 00:47
I've heard the reason circumcision caught on was because they didn't want boys having to pull the foreskin back to clean, that the sensation of pulling it back and forth would make it impossible to resist masturbating. I
By ekroft at 28,Sep,16 12:47 other posts of ekroft 
I have no doubt. Some sadistic religious organization. You wonder over the ages, how is discouraged, a sin, even a crime,just for a bit of "pat the snake". Personally, I'd encourage it, more of it I say. Way too much fun to be discouraged. I was circumcised, and I've often wondered, but it doesn't matter. It's fine. And not having one certainly didn't deter me, at the beginning, from always having my dick in my hand.. I'm not too different today!

By ekroft at 28,Sep,16 12:48 other posts of ekroft 
I have no doubt. Some sadistic religious organization. You wonder over the ages, how is discouraged, a sin, even a crime,just for a bit of "pat the snake". Personally, I'd encourage it, more of it I say. Way too much fun to be discouraged. I was circumcised, and I've often wondered, but it doesn't matter. It's fine. And not having one certainly didn't deter me, at the beginning, from always having my dick in my hand.. I'm not too different today!

By CaptainDarling at 06,Oct,16 17:30 other posts of CaptainDarling 
As one who was Circumcised as an adult, I have experienced sexual activity both uncut and cut, so I maybe able to answer your question.

When uncut the Glans is generally more sensitive as is the foreskin. But after Circumcision, you loose some sensitivity from the Glans but seem to gain sensitivity over more of the shaft. But the sexual stimulation of the cut cock, seems to actually improve ! So I am very happy to be cut and believe me, it is best to be cut

By #520245 at 06,Oct,16 01:22
I am cut and would never want to change !!!!

By CaptainDarling at 06,Oct,16 17:16 other posts of CaptainDarling 
Me too ! Being cut is the best way to be (imo).

By CaptainDarling at 06,Oct,16 17:13 other posts of CaptainDarling 
I'm new on here so "Hi to all"

I'm cut and proud of it. I think a cut cock looks better, feels better & is a healthier option.

Here in the U.K. it is quite rare to find a cut cock, as Circumcision has gone out of fashion in recent years.

I am very much 'Pro-Circumcision' and would recommend it

By beginner at 05,Oct,16 16:57 other posts of beginner 
I am uncut. I like uncut because it is fun to play with foreskin. Though it is turn on for me when I see cut cock look like uncut, by pulling skin from shaft towards head.

By #323075 at 05,Oct,16 01:07
Im uncut and I like it

By gypsy at 05,Oct,16 00:06 other posts of gypsy 
I'm a woman my point of view my prefer cut or uncut as long as there are Fresh clean hygiene

By Dannon_Utah at 01,Oct,16 00:25 other posts of Dannon_Utah 
I am cut and I love it, its easy to clean! (I'm simple like that)

By 4uncut_ppp at 29,Sep,16 19:42 other posts of 4uncut_ppp 
I'm uncut I I only like uncut.
By bigone21 at 30,Sep,16 19:51 other posts of bigone21 
same here!

By Ramil1 at 30,Sep,16 19:25 other posts of Ramil1 

another circumscised photo...

By fatso at 27,Sep,16 14:19 other posts of fatso 
I'm uncut and women like the look of my cock and the fact they can pull back my foreskin. Circumcision in childhood is barbaric and unnecessary. The **** has no choice in the matter and is effectively subjected to a serious assault.

By #519377 at 27,Sep,16 12:53

im cut but like uncut

By kebmo at 24,Sep,16 14:57 other posts of kebmo 
I'm cut (not my choice) and prefer to suck cut cocks. I'm a chef and I have cleanliness issues with uncut cocks. I'm a chef so I have a minor OCD regarding cleanliness. It's also why I don't have anal sex. If you have to tell someone to wash their cock properly before they visit, I don't even want you to visit. My mouth, my choice.

By jocstfr at 24,Sep,16 13:32 other posts of jocstfr 
cut but wish I was uncut. look at the ugly scarring just below my head

http://showitoff.org/49n3axtprsi0pic.html

By chubbyloves at 24,Sep,16 13:24 other posts of chubbyloves 
Uncut is more fun for hand jobs and cut more fun for sucking

By foreskinlover52 at 24,Sep,16 13:04 other posts of foreskinlover52 

In my country cuting a boys foreskin is unlawful and will put you in jail so only uncut is for me!

By cokrod at 19,Sep,16 20:40 other posts of cokrod 

By babydick2 at 19,Sep,16 07:21 other posts of babydick2 
A forskin is nice for docking - or rather, being docked

By chrismz at 18,Sep,16 08:40 other posts of chrismz 
I have had mine cut pretty late on I was about 30 but now when getting a blow job its so much better and when you get into a nice wet pussy the sensation blows your mind

By houghton at 17,Sep,16 08:55 other posts of houghton 
uncut always

By Ramil1 at 17,Sep,16 08:19 other posts of Ramil1 
I like the unusual look I get when I reveal my penis and people notice it s circumscised

By #472386 at 17,Sep,16 00:22
I'm circumcised and i love it. I've got a good looking cock and my mrs loves it so i cant complain. Im not the longest but I've got some girth

I mean, with a glans like that why would i hide it in a foreskin? Lol

By Ramil1 at 17,Sep,16 08:15 other posts of Ramil1 
your glans does look awesome to show off

By rudy51 at 17,Sep,16 08:00 other posts of rudy51 
Cockheads are to pretty to hide with skin

By avgdick69 at 17,Sep,16 00:11 other posts of avgdick69 
I like my cut dick the looks good and fun off

By #149019 at 16,Sep,16 01:36
i have just my frenulum cut

By #323075 at 16,Sep,16 01:05
Im uncut and like it

By rc45 at 15,Sep,16 23:50 other posts of rc45 
The foreskin serves the same purpose as the eyelids, to protect and moisturize. Most are circumcised for religious purposes, that was not so in my case, but I'm sure the Jewish influence over the US medical establishment is why so many in the US are routinely circumcised. There is no legitimate medical reason for the practice, I was circumcised at birth, I consider it a gross violation of me as a person. I'm just thankful "God" didn't tell Abraham to remove his eyelids to confirm his covenant.

By #497706 at 15,Sep,16 03:55
got cut at Age 10 as usual for Muslims -- srgery in Hospital uder narcsis but three following weeks were hell ---- in my view complete nonsense

By tiagomacario69 at 07,Sep,16 14:04 other posts of tiagomacario69 
Big Black Cock 8.5 inc /22 cm. Check mine uncut

By bikev at 07,Sep,16 11:14 other posts of bikev 
I love both.

By Darcey656 at 12,May,16 17:09 other posts of Darcey656 

Uncut
By houghton at 16,May,16 12:13 other posts of houghton 
nice cock

By eddieram at 07,Sep,16 09:07 other posts of eddieram 
looking good

By eddieram at 07,Sep,16 08:43 other posts of eddieram 
I'm uncut and happy with that, I think both cut and uncut looks great.

By #428017 at 16,May,16 16:16
Uncut..but wish i had no 4skin
By JeffinKS at 17,May,16 01:14 other posts of JeffinKS 
really?!? could you explain why you feel that way?

By Ramil1 at 10,Jun,16 07:48 other posts of Ramil1 
why dont you look into gettting done ?
By JeffinKS at 10,Jun,16 14:20 other posts of JeffinKS 
are you asking me Ramil1? if so let me explain
I am circumcised.... hated it all my life and then in my 30's discovered foreskin restoration. I am in the process of restoring my foreskin, and have never felt better now that I have a foreskin...more sensitivity and pleasure
By Ramil1 at 10,Jun,16 18:13 other posts of Ramil1 
i actually meant Irish cream . Interesting story anyway
By JeffinKS at 10,Jun,16 21:17 other posts of JeffinKS 
thanks

By Ramil1 at 10,Jun,16 07:47 other posts of Ramil1 
I was just wondering , which are the 'religious groups/clans'that beleive in male circumscision?

Its interesting to me that not many people give "religious reasons", as the reason they got circumscised?

Most have mentioned appearance and medical/hygenic reasons.

By Milk493 at 25,May,16 01:27 other posts of Milk493 
I'm uncut and in my school days I was embarrassed to have foreskin but it seems that more and more guys are uncut these days. Also I've found that as long as it's clean women love it!!

By houghton at 16,May,16 12:12 other posts of houghton 
im uncut and prefer it than being cut.

By zzick at 14,May,16 22:58 other posts of zzick 
I'm cut, glad of it. An uncut cock looks like an anteater. Or something. , not good ! Anyhow. , my two cents worth!

By BAILEY1958 at 14,May,16 21:47 other posts of BAILEY1958 
URL=http://showitoff.org/bah9sgs4zq6qpic.html][/URL] I am cut but love to suck uncut.

By yorkie11 at 14,May,16 13:59 other posts of yorkie11 
I'm uncut and as others have said I enjoy wankin with my foreskin. Being in UK most guys are uncut. I remember back in my schooldays in the changing rooms there was only two lads who were cut and could never understand why.

By jackd at 14,May,16 13:27 other posts of jackd 
I'm cut and very happy with it.Not into uncut

By Jamesrr at 13,May,16 20:37 other posts of Jamesrr 
I was cut to please a girlfriend.
She loves it.

I love playing and sucking uncut! Uncut cocks are supersexy to me.

By foreskinlover52 at 13,May,16 02:16 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Only uncut for me So much more one can enjoy with a cock with foreskin!

By lankan at 12,May,16 23:16 other posts of lankan 
Im uncut and used wish to be cut, but after coming here..I like being uncut and like other's uncut mostly

By yeahright at 12,May,16 21:23 other posts of yeahright 
I'm cut but often wish I wasn't. As far as what I like I like any cock. I've seen many a good looking cut cock and many a good looking uncut cock. I will say that being cut myself I do want to play with an uncut cock at least once.

By SIRcumcised at 12,May,16 12:33 other posts of SIRcumcised 
Cut everyday of the week! I had an adult circ and my cock is better all around now

By #371590 at 12,May,16 08:18
Proudly uncut!

By #500604 at 12,May,16 06:14
Iīm uncut:

By greenmachine at 26,Jan,16 10:49 other posts of greenmachine 
I'm cut, prefer the same.

By banshee728 at 26,Jan,16 10:43 other posts of banshee728 
I'm cut, and I prefer cut.

By #258965 at 07,Jul,15 16:23
I'm uncut but I've been thinking about getting the snip for a while. My foreskin is very tight when erect and often tears during sex or mastubation, then it takes a few days to heal before I can go again. It's hella frustrating sometimes and painful. My only hold back is the fear of loss of sexual satisfaction once the skin is gone, but every time my foreskin tears I wish it was cut. It's s tough decision.
By justlooking123 at 10,Dec,15 20:14 other posts of justlooking123 
Nowadays the surgeon can make a series of small cuts inside your foreskin that will loosen it up for you without needing to completely remove it.

By Kurec at 26,Jan,16 07:52 other posts of Kurec 
Used to have the same problem but once started masturbating more often it seems my foreskin has gotten used to be retracted and its a lot more loose than it used to be..every so often I won't be able to push it back properly as it gets rolled in a bit once finished playing and it gets annoying..maybe consult a doctor or try keeping it pealed before getting a hard on.

By Kurec at 26,Jan,16 07:47 other posts of Kurec 
There are many arguments as to why cut is better all I can say is that uncut is the natural way and uncut ones seem to be more sensitive which means more pleasure for us..got nothing against cut ones though,used to think that if you had it cut when you were young it ends growing bigger but I doubt it now...

By avgdick69 at 19,Jan,16 21:03 other posts of avgdick69 
I'm cut like cut dicks but like to look at all dicks on here

By kindabi at 19,Jan,16 18:39 other posts of kindabi 
I think I'm 50/50.idk cum have a look

By Ramil1 at 09,Jan,16 18:51 other posts of Ramil1 
cut and i prefer it actually because i can say i have had 'cosmetic surgery '

By routemaster at 09,Jan,16 05:52 other posts of routemaster 

I'm uncut and very happy to be so. I would say I prefer other guys' dicks to be uncut but I'm not averse to cut ones neither. ALL dicks are unique to their owners and ALL are the proudest parts of our bodies - that's why we like showing them - be they cut or uncut

By #323075 at 09,Jan,16 00:59
Im uncut and Im very happy with my forskin

By gaydannylonuk at 08,Jan,16 23:40 other posts of gaydannylonuk 
Hey i love my cut cock but wood love a 4skin for a day to see how it feels and looks on me....

By justlooking123 at 10,Dec,15 20:11 other posts of justlooking123 
I'm cut, it was forced on me as a baby, so never got to have my own choice (like most).

Most of my buddies I play around with are uncut. I'd be uncut myself if I had the choice.

By #323075 at 10,Dec,15 08:26
It covers my head when erect:

By Browningman at 10,Dec,15 05:03 other posts of Browningman 
My cock
love the way it is

By 3fdfd at 09,Dec,15 11:42 other posts of 3fdfd 
I'm cut but in recent years I've learned to appreciate uncut cocks.

By joberg at 09,Dec,15 00:36 other posts of joberg 
uncut are the best. I love my uncut cock

By mattyboy123 at 10,Jul,15 15:58 other posts of mattyboy123 
I like being cut but every once in a while I wonder what it would be like to be uncut or even suck a cock thats uncut I've only sucked circed dicks I would love to try an intact penis.

By Walker at 10,Jul,15 09:18 other posts of Walker 
Definitely cut. I enjoy looking at cut cock. All my lady friends like my cut cock too. They like the clean look.

By jackd at 10,Jul,15 01:11 other posts of jackd 
I'm cut and prefer cut.Don't think I could get past the foreskin.Just my opinion tho.Have uncut friends,we just don't mess around.Kinda like women with tattoos.Don't like them either.
All this is just my opinion,no offense meant to anyone.

By PeterPeter at 23,Sep,14 20:27 other posts of PeterPeter 
i am uncut, but sometimes would like to be cut
maybe it is "you want what you have not got"

By #323075 at 23,Sep,14 01:01
I love my forskin:

By #470930 at 22,Sep,14 22:14
Just getting ready to get in the shower. I am cut I was uncut 2 years ago. I elected to get cut because of my hygiene and looks. Just my personal preference though I still like looking at other uncut cocks it just wasn't for me. My wife likes it better cut, she was happy I got it done..
By chris23d at 22,Sep,14 23:03 other posts of chris23d 
Very hot

By Thundercock at 22,Sep,14 05:47 other posts of Thundercock 
I am uncut and proud! Ive always had girls who were afraid to give me any oral though...I wish my cock would just get sucked.

By jayman73 at 21,Sep,14 21:35 other posts of jayman73 
I'm cut, but I like both.

By chris23d at 30,Dec,13 17:50 other posts of chris23d 
Uncut here, but I only watch porn with cut guys in them...
By 3fdfd at 12,Aug,14 18:45 other posts of 3fdfd 
Chris23d - you have a super uncut cock
By chris23d at 21,Sep,14 12:01 other posts of chris23d 
Thanks

By bigone21 at 21,Sep,14 12:39 other posts of bigone21 
there is more porn than USA-porn!

By #394414 at 13,Aug,14 06:38
Uncut. Love uncut!
By chris23d at 21,Sep,14 12:07 other posts of chris23d 

By mikeJ24 at 15,Aug,14 19:10 other posts of mikeJ24 
I like both, I am cut but love a nice foreskin

By max212 at 15,Aug,14 18:47 other posts of max212 
I'm cut, and not by choice. I love all dicks, but prefer uncut.

By Dalecash at 14,Aug,14 04:53 other posts of Dalecash 
Cut here and quite like it that way

By moore at 14,Aug,14 02:36 other posts of moore 
I'm cut, Love every cut dick

By foreskinlover52 at 13,Aug,14 12:25 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Only uncut cocks for me!

By Meandick at 13,Aug,14 12:15 other posts of Meandick 
I'm uncut and I'm not bothered about a cock being cut or uncut

By tcputts at 12,Aug,14 22:10 other posts of tcputts 
I'm cut but i wish that i wasnt. I would love to have enough foreskin to overhang the end of my erect penis

By jr101 at 12,Aug,14 15:27 other posts of jr101 
Photo of a third leg from jr101

By raybo36 at 12,Aug,14 13:34 other posts of raybo36 
i'm cut but wish I still had my foreskin.

By hksm at 30,Dec,13 13:35 other posts of hksm 
Im uncut and love it
By 3fdfd at 12,Aug,14 10:57 other posts of 3fdfd 
you are uncut & I'm loving it

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 06:23 other posts of Cumeleon 
Im cut and h'ate it ! You can do so much more with a foreskin and it makes a dick look more individual. My cock head is rather insensitive so I problems cumming from blowjobs. Would love to know what my dick would look like with foreskin.

By skot at 11,Dec,13 13:46 other posts of skot 
Cut is rare over here so I've never managed to play with a cut one. I kind of like the idea of the other guy doing to my foreskin what I'm doing to his

But I wouldn't turn down a cock just because it was cut. Some beautiful specimens in both camps.

By azntool at 11,Dec,13 02:56 other posts of azntool 
Photo of a joystick from azntool

By #316057 at 05,Dec,13 23:35
uncut

By ktalmipn at 26,Jul,13 19:53 other posts of ktalmipn 
Im uncut and thats ok

By princea at 26,Jul,13 14:07 other posts of princea 
cut or uncut.a nice cock is a nice cock man cum is the same!!!

By #312087 at 21,Jul,13 10:22
all I have to say is uncut penis is natural and girls do love that and if you're cut you are missing out on a lot of sensitivity in the penis head and in the foreskin I mean it's against the law to circumcise women in the United States and in most countries so why would you allow a doctor to mutilate and circumcise your penisand oral sex if you keep it clean girls love sucking on cocks that are clean that's the biggest part about a woman putting your cock in your mouth they want it clean you keep it clean I've never had a woman refused to give me oral sex and when a girl has your foreskin in her mouth and she nipples on it and rolls for coming around on it and sucks on the foreskin of your penis it feels so fucking goodso I actually feel sorry for all you guys who are cut
By #68656 at 21,Jul,13 11:40
Then by extension of the last sentence you would feel sorry for all Jewish males, most Islamic men plus a large percentage of the male population of the US and Australia.????
By bigone21 at 21,Jul,13 18:09 other posts of bigone21 
@JohnS: Sure thing!! Sorry for the guys that got robbed and regret the loss of their foreskin and physical integrety!
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

for guys like yourself, that applaude their loss and argument they are happy about it because it's much more hygienic to have NO foreskin, looks better, foreskin is rubish with no function, and all that jazz, i don't feel sorry for of course!

and EVERY man, jewish, islamic, US and australian can have a moment of thought before he gets his son clipped!

if religion or just a practice is leading in your decision, you might wonder if you have a working brain!

/forum/thread.php?id=20748

By Odin_york_pa at 21,Jul,13 17:43 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I got the 'ole snip when I was born. Glad to have had it done too. I prefer a nice cut willy, but I have seen some very hot uncut one's too.

By Barracuda at 27,Oct,11 11:04 other posts of Barracuda 
Definitely uncut, I think some cut cocks are just ugly. Especially with scaring half way down the shaft giving that two toned effect.

Foreskins are amazing, so hot pulling it back to reveal a lovely knob. I prefer guys with foreskins.
By #161491 at 28,Oct,11 14:03
I feel exactly the same way you do! I'm cut but have an uncut husband. I love all kinds of cocks but strongly prefer uncut.
By 3fdfd at 21,Jul,13 06:22 other posts of 3fdfd 
Gaydude - both you & your husband have great cocks - but he does have just something "extra"

By 3fdfd at 21,Jul,13 06:21 other posts of 3fdfd 
I'm cut & until a few years ago, I thought all cocks ought to be cut. Then I got on to this site & I realized the real beauty of the uncut cock. I like cock - but uncut cock really looks "special"

By Badjohnny911 at 21,Jul,13 03:39 other posts of Badjohnny911 
I`m cut and LOVE the look of cut cocks!! Some uncut cocks look pretty nice but mainly I dislike the look of uncut cocks. Cut looks a million times better in my book

By chris23d at 21,Jul,13 00:13 other posts of chris23d 
I am uncut, but loooooove looking at cut dicks... The bare glans and tight shaft skin are so sexy... I love watching handjob videos of hot girls stroking off tightly circumcised dicks

By tcputts at 20,Jul,13 21:29 other posts of tcputts 
i am cut but i wish i wasnt. i am currently restoring my foreskin but have a long way to go. my goal is to have about an inch of erect overhang

By #323075 at 11,Jan,13 05:32
Uncut and very Long forskin! Forskin Covers head when my Penis is erect.

By Dalecash at 10,Jan,13 06:39 other posts of Dalecash 
Cut and very happy with it

By 21-chubby-21 at 10,Jan,13 03:04 other posts of 21-chubby-21 

Uncut & horny!!!

By foxforsex at 29,Oct,11 02:26 other posts of foxforsex 
I'm uncut, and love it.

[URL=/xa70d7ei12kepic

By Latinbb at 27,Oct,11 23:51 other posts of Latinbb 
I'm uncut and I love it!!! Check out my pics

By Piercedknob at 21,Aug,11 16:20 other posts of Piercedknob 
I'm uncut and I love uncut cocks too. Although cut cocks are very nice too.

By #165634 at 21,Aug,11 04:25
I'm uncut and hairy.

By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 12:53 other posts of 3fdfd 
uncut and hairy and damn nice looking - big, too !

By #179520 at 20,Aug,11 23:19
The women ive had luv my uncut cock. They r great if the foreskin isnt tight! Extra pleasure for her and they love jackin me off
By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 12:51 other posts of 3fdfd 
another uncut American cock - at 35 you are just about old enough to have been born when cutting got to be less "manditory" - great cock

By #151172 at 20,Aug,11 22:58
both are great, i am uncut, hope you like
By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 12:49 other posts of 3fdfd 
yes, I like it - it's long

By #154529 at 20,Aug,11 20:23
I prefer watching uncut cocks. It's more interesting when the foreskin is pulled back. Cut cocks look boring. Almost like dildos... not real
By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 12:48 other posts of 3fdfd 
yours is really nice !

By #176420 at 20,Aug,11 19:28
Prefer hairy...
By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 12:47 other posts of 3fdfd 
me too - hairy & uncut are especially nice

By notnow at 20,Aug,11 19:11 other posts of notnow 
Im uncut and like it that way
By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 12:46 other posts of 3fdfd 
nice uncut American cock

By hotcock33 at 21,Aug,11 03:35 other posts of hotcock33 
I am cut and prefer that look on others, but some uncut can look okay to me when hard.

By foxforsex at 20,Aug,11 19:01 other posts of foxforsex 
Are you taking about somrthing like this?

or like this

By 3fdfd at 20,Aug,11 17:14 other posts of 3fdfd 
Europeans, Brits, & younger generation of Americans of lucky - they tend to be uncut, unlike we older Americans.

By Olddude at 05,Dec,09 17:51 other posts of Olddude 
I am cut. I was cut at birth. I think it should be your choice and not someone else's! I think you are born with a foreskin for a reason!
By oldbugle at 05,Dec,09 19:41 other posts of oldbugle 
Perceptive and true!

By gradurgaur at 05,Dec,09 16:52 other posts of gradurgaur 
Am uncut and a love the feeling of it when a Whank...

By #833 at 05,Jul,09 06:19
i m uncut, what do you think of my pics ?
By slipper at 13,Oct,09 02:44 other posts of slipper 
Great. Post more pix!

By #17145 at 02,Oct,09 16:34
Mine is phimose and sometimes i wonder if my cock would look larger if it was cut, but the thought of the pain and discomfort stops me.
By slipper at 13,Oct,09 02:05 other posts of slipper 
What a wonderful cock and skin! NEVER let anyone talk you out of that 4skin and great veins, phimosis or not!

By slipper at 10,Oct,09 23:22 other posts of slipper 
UNCUT ALLLLLLLL the way! And, the more 4skin, the better, imh--but biased--o!
By slipper at 10,Oct,09 23:28 other posts of slipper 
Being uncut I must add that the end of my 4skin is probably the most sensitive part of my bod. It would be hard (no pun intended) to imagine what this feels like to those cut as infants and who have never felt it!

One can always opt to get cut as an adult, but it's most probably never the same :restored:--even at its best, from what I've been told.

By cockalisious at 07,Oct,09 11:23 other posts of cockalisious 
I'm uncut..and i like it..i feels so good when i jerk myself off or when i'm getting jerked off!!

By Asatru1 at 20,Jun,09 10:21 other posts of Asatru1 
there are times when I really love that I'm uncut but sometimes I also think that it would be great to be cut.
What do you think of my uncut cock?
By russ at 20,Jun,09 10:56 other posts of russ 
very nice looking cock, I like uncut cocks there look great. I am cut and my sister always said a uncut one is the best type to play with.

Adult Discussion Forum