Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Does it make you gay if you like head from a guy since wife doesnt give any?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197878 at 11,Oct,11 18:33
Married but love to get head from a dude. They are easier to find then women. Does that make me gay?

Similar topics: 1.Lack of universal love is why so many cocks go unsucked   2.Ummm...JOKE!   3.whats wrong here. people say here i would like to see my wife getting fucked with other man?   4.Backscatter TSA Scanners and big dicks. Do they stop you? Join the club.   5.first time, fuckin a cuckolds wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sal5408 at 04,Jan,19 14:59 other posts of Sal5408 
No, not at all. I've been blowing three different men on a steady basis who are all in relationships where their women doesn't do that for him, though they used to, but no longer. Each has said they have strong marriages except for that.

And they are certainly not gay.
By spermkiss at 04,Jan,19 16:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly.

We cocksuckers have been sucking off straight men for millennia, since the dawn of mankind. And it's totally a win/win situation. The straight man gets the oral service he craves with a satisfying orgasmic climax and the cocksucker gets the pleasure, satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment of having brought another man to climax. And he is rewarded for his effort with a nice tasty mouthful of man juice.

But every now and the someone will come along and throw a monkey wrench into this fine situation with the suggestion that any man who gets head from another man has to be gay, or at least bisexual. And for a time it scares off the straight men. Fortunately they come back.
By Sal5408 at 05,Jan,19 15:23 other posts of Sal5408 
You could put an addendum on all this tho, Spermkiss. Some men that I have met are or at least curious about sucking off another man.

I make it as clear as possible that my interests are me, giving them oral pleasure only, in various calls and text messages in the days before we meet. You have to be smart about things nowadays. I'm not looking for a freak or someone abusive, or isn't discreet like I insist upon, or who has serious tho hidden reservations about allowing another man to give him oral pleasure. If any of this is the case, we don't meet, and I move on.

But its about 50/50 in the types I've met who are interested in reciprocation, some say it upfront, the rest keep it a secret until we've met.

By #64328 at 04,Jan,19 17:21
No, but it does make you horny

By #575378 at 02,Jan,19 01:37
I had that same question for myself. I had a gf, but some weekend I would meet random men I met on Internet and let them give me a blowjob. I would finish in their mouth and we left. Nothing more. I dont think that makes me gay.

By #460385 at 01,Jan,19 01:45
Yes, your gay as fuck.

By #573687 at 31,Dec,18 15:51
I do not believe in such categories like "straight, bi, gay". It does not really work.
By JustWill at 31,Dec,18 20:19 other posts of JustWill 
Ah, but...the "categories" believe in YOU!
By #573687 at 31,Dec,18 22:37
hahaha, good answer! Thank You.

By MM_DD at 25,Oct,18 11:03 other posts of MM_DD 
No, it does not. I know people will continue to argue this to the ends of the earth and back, but my feeling is that just because you're on the receiving end of a sexual act and enjoy it does NOT automatically make you attracted to or sexually interested in the person performing that act on you. Yes, I will concede that most straight guys would never let a guy go down on them, but that's MOST, not ALL. Some guys just really want to get good head, and they know they're far more likely to get that from another guy. They also know a guy is more likely to swallow their load. They're not attracted to guys, but they're not repulsed by them either.

A friend of mine from college told me a guy gave him a blowjob once, and it caused him to question his sexuality because, in his own words, it was the "best blowjob I've ever had in my life." The guy made him cum and more than likely swallowed his load (which I'll bet he's never experienced since then). When the same guy propositioned him later on for a repeat performance, my friend declined. I asked my friend if he felt an attraction to this guy and wanted to do anything to him in return, and he said no. Then I explained to him that no, he wasn't gay or bi; he just happened to get a REALLY good blowjob, and it just happened to be from another guy.

I know others will disagree, and that's fine. I also know there's a lot of bullshit out there, especially from guys who love to contradict themselves when it comes to matters of sexuality. But to me, this is one of those things that's simply not cut and dried or black and white.
By JustWill at 25,Oct,18 16:28 other posts of JustWill 
My issue with most of these "does it make you gay?" threads is the fact that they all imply that GAY is a bad thing.
The fact that the OP had to qualify his question with "since wife doesn't give any" is an example of that.
If his wife DID give head, but he still got BJs from guys, would that make his sexuality any different?
By MM_DD at 27,Oct,18 14:58 other posts of MM_DD 
Good points. The fact is any kind of same-sex activity between two men is still very heavily stigmatized. In fact, I would venture to say gay male sex has become even more stigmatized in the past 20 years. Personal progress has been replaced by political progress. But that's another topic altogether.

By #557060 at 27,Oct,18 05:56
I can relate to the "partner not giving head" part. I put all the effort in giving her good oral to the point of orgasm, but get none in return. I feel your pain.

By #570437 at 25,Oct,18 16:16
Definitely makes you bisexual. Which simply means you engage in sex with both males and females. No big deal. Enjoy it!!

By onthelose at 25,Oct,18 03:44 other posts of onthelose 
I find myself in the same position as you. I however don't feel the need to put myself in a box, sex is sex. You do risk your wife finding out. Mine would be mortally wounde if she ever found out. I don't understand that way of thinking. Of course some see marriage as a property arrangement, your are her property and would be soiled if you loan yourself out without her permission. Guys feel the same in marriage but they are ruled in large part by the little head.

By foreskinlover52 at 24,Oct,18 19:39 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Not at all, just makes you lucky, maybe bi

By #562152 at 11,Oct,18 19:10
I just wonder why it's so important for you guys to know how much gay or straight you are??? Who cares?? Isn't the intimacy, the sex, the satisfaction enough?? Does it have to be analysed?
By #568769 at 16,Oct,18 18:06
Idealisnm vs. Reality. Because you are quite right in your statement. It's just that men in this country thru no fault (upbringing and Society) of their own, cannot show emotion or admit to certain sexual acts if they want to be respected or look themselves in the mirror every morning. Hence why so MANY guys on this board admit to same sex stuff, but categorically DENY they are ANYTHING but straight. THAT would take true courage. Few of us have it and I am one of them. But, I do NOT lie to myself about my sexual orientation. I just hide it from everyone I know. Guess I have admitted to being a coward when it comes to living my life open and honestly.
By #562152 at 16,Oct,18 21:28
I understand your frustrations due to the social mores of this country (and other countries). What I do not agree with is that you can't face yourself in the mirror in the morning. Let me clarify that. Many gay men lead a straight life and lie through a relationship with their wife. They truly love and honor their partner, but, not sexually. That should be the only reason to feel bad looking in the mirror. Otherwise, you should not be ashamed because of your gayness (I'm not sure that's a word). I don't say you should come out of the proverbial closet. Present society can be hard on someone like you. I assume your friends and family is your main concern. But, don't beat yourself up for living in a shadow. How many of us can be open like that and live that lifestyle. I hope you reach that point some day. I hope that you have some satisfaction now. One more thing. What we usually fear the most usually turns out to be something we build up inside us.
By #568769 at 23,Oct,18 17:45
I am not gay. I am bi But that does not change all your valid points, Two. Also not married. Never have been to any of the women in my life. I believe people do NOT need a license to fuck. Anyway, I call her my wife as we have been together for 30 some years. We don't fuck anymore simply because that is the way 'marriages' go. Most people our age and together as long as we have been don't...Just interested in cock these days. Am I be less than honest with her? Yes. But our life is happy otherwise, so don't want to screw that up...I do agree with you about all you said Thanx for responding, Two.
By #562152 at 23,Oct,18 18:23
good luck baby. Just don't hurt her. Be discreet.
By #568769 at 24,Oct,18 17:19
I would NEVER hurt her...EVER. To do so would kill me. Sex is dangerous for those of us with 'wider' interests...Thank you, Two.
By #562152 at 24,Oct,18 19:04

By #547532 at 24,Oct,18 05:05
Well, I am married & I have a gay boyfriend that I am in love with. Technically I am bi but when we make love I am 100% gay & I 100% love it.

By #551147 at 23,Oct,18 18:15
🤔 Is there a point in even responding to this, as the author has deleted their account?

By JustWill at 23,Oct,18 18:00 other posts of JustWill 
The "...since wife doesn't give any" qualifier makes this question kind of funny, doesn't it?
Think about it for a second.
What this (departed member) is saying--in a round-about way--is that he believes it is possible for a guy who enjoys getting head from another guy to be LESS gay if he has a wife who doesn't give blowjobs.
Would he be MORE gay if his wife liked giving head, but he still got hummers from guys any way?
Is the WIFE the deciding factor in this "my degree of gayness" equation?
Are UNMARRIED guys who enjoy getting head from other guys only gay because there isn't a WIFE in the picture to hetero them up?

By #569341 at 19,Oct,18 12:12
Why did you marry a girl that doesn't give head? Don't know if it makes you gay, but def means you aren't straight. If you were so worried about the gay or not part...just an idea: why didn't you find another woman to suck your shwing-shwong?!

By #567349 at 11,Oct,18 12:44
no not gay or bi. i have been sucked off by guys several hundred times and have no intrest in doing any thing other that being sucked off and cum swallowed.
By #568769 at 11,Oct,18 17:26
Wake up aroundit. Getting a blow job is SEX. So it DOES mean you are NOT totally straight. That leaves a lot of open territory as to how to sexually classify yourself. The ONE piece of that territory is that you are NOT in the straight section. :x
By spermkiss at 11,Oct,18 18:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes he is. If he self identifies as straight, then that's what he is, no matter how many blow jobs he has received from men.

And we cocksuckers thank straight guys for dropping their pants for us.
By #568769 at 16,Oct,18 16:49
As I said, lot's of open territory. See #201583's Webster's definition of bi sexual. Does not leave doubt about sexual behavior...However, if a person is born into the wrong body but identifies (believes) they are the opposite sex from their physical body, I would totally agree with your statement. My opinion about guys that go both ways is they are at least bi-sexual, possibly TRI-sexual if trannies are involved in their sex lives. But if a guy does these things and still calls himself straight, he is just not facing the truth. As they say, the 'Truth' hurts and if you're an American male, this kind of truth just threatens your manliness. How can one be a Red Blooded 'Muricahn' and be a suckee or sucker of cocks?? Cain't happen and still be considered a true 'MAN' in this country. Or LOTS of others...Personally, I would consider these types more manly if they could actually face their own personal truths about what their cocks have UP to.

By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 17:03
It makes you bisexual. A true straight guy would rather take a bullet than let a man suck his cock. You are a bisexual that is only willing to receive oral from the same sex.
By #161491 at 28,Dec,12 00:18
"Take a bullet"??? That's absurd. I know this is an old post, but I just have to respond to this. A bisexual person feels a sexual attraction towards both genders. Just because a guy gets a blowjob from another man does NOT mean he feels a sexual attraction towards that man. He is simply enjoying a sex act being performed on him, something that makes him feel good regardless of the gender of the person doing it, and he is passively doing so. It would be the same if a woman ever gave me a blowjob. It might feel phenomenal and, if she's skilled enough, even make me cum, but that's not going to make me feel an attraction towards her.
By #201583 at 28,Dec,12 19:44
bi·sex·u·al adjective \(ˌbī-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -shəl\

Definition of BISEXUAL

a : possessing characters of both sexes : HERMAPHRODITIC

b : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes

: of, relating to, or involving bothsexes

Right out of Websters. Notice it says sexual desire and not feelings.

By #332336 at 27,Dec,12 14:34
What's funny is you can fuck a hundred women and they won't call you a stud, but suck one dick and they call you a queer.

By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 17:15
Straights ONLY have sex with the OPPOSITE sex. Bisexuals have any degree of sex with same sex and opposite sex. Gays just have sex with the same sex. Like it is hard to figure out. When a man sucks another man's cock both giver and receiver is partaking in a homosexual activity. Now, if you you also love pussy, "gay + straight = bisexual" So to ask if receiving oral from the same sex makes you gay is kind of a no brainer.

By #17887 at 19,Oct,11 04:23
Funny thing, I know guys who won't kiss me, won't suck my dick but take it up the ass and say they are straight.
WTF?
By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 16:53
Some guys are to scared to admit that they are Bi. Im Bi and I will do anything with a man that I would do with a woman. Most bi guys just give head or receive anal. Why, that's what they enjoy. I have the same rules for the women as for the men. I won't do anything I-l-l-e-g-a-l, urine, poop, vomit, b-l-o-o-d, wear women's clothes, diapers, or depriving someone of air. Straights ONLY have sex with the OPPOSITE sex. Bisexuals have any degree of sex with same sex and opposite sex. Gays just have sex with the same sex.

By #2331 at 16,Oct,11 20:55
Yes you are gay.
Straight men dont suck or get sucked by other men!!!
By #5532 at 17,Oct,11 04:50
No. If he enjoys giving head and also enjoys women and pussy, he is bi. (bi: two)
By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 16:17
Yes, the definition of bisexual is, gay + straight= bisexual. Homosexual by definition is, having any kind of sex with the same sex, giving or receiving willfully any kind of sex with the same sex.

By #173833 at 19,Oct,11 15:48
So what, ive taken 3 loads of sperm in my mouth at same time, yet i adore sex wit women,esp goin down on dem,i love taste of pussy,but also love swallowing sperm.
By #172995 at 19,Oct,11 17:14
All of it is good.

By #172995 at 19,Oct,11 03:40
I suspect that men are better at sucking cock and that women are better at eating pussy.

What is funny is when two bisexual men suck and swallow every drop of each others cum and then protest that m2m kissing is "Way too gay!"

By Gntlmn at 12,Oct,11 00:57 other posts of Gntlmn 
Where do you "find" them?

By #172995 at 11,Oct,11 21:58
No way!!!! I'm not going to fall in love and marry the guy. Its just sex.

By #7976 at 11,Oct,11 21:37
It doesn't make you anything however, if you have sexual contact with both sexes you are by definition "bisexual". Either way, I wouldn't worry about the definition. If your comfortable with your sex life, then that's all that matters.

However, I would carefully consider whether you want your marriage to last and decide whether having your wife find out your getting blow jobs on the side from men is worth the pleasure you get from it. I would imagine that if you're keeping it a secret from her it means it's a big problem in her eyes.

So, the answer to your question is; you're not gay, you are bisexual and playing a dangerous game with your wife's affection. Here's hoping this helps.

By #147052 at 11,Oct,11 20:33
I don't think it "makes" you gay. You might be considered bisexual if you enjoy having sex with other men and women. Looking at your pictures, I would give you a hand.

Adult Discussion Forum