pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

pulling your pants all the wat down at at urinal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487488 at 02,Jun,15 11:55
Yesterday I walked into the bathroom at work to find a man probably in his mid 50s or so standing at one of two urinals he had his pants pulled all the way to the floor WHY? would he feel the need for this young kids tend to do this and I completely understand why but a full grown man. Does anyone here do this or have witnessed anyone doing it???