Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shaving legs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22771 at 03,Feb,16 06:14
Hey darlings,

I was wondering what everyone's opinion on shaving legs are. I have been thinking about it for a while I'm just scared I'll be teased at work for it. Just looking to see what people say.

Thanks sexy people

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Shaving Balls   4.Before and after shaving!!   5.Shaved legs, chest, bollocks and cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By 2nice at 30,Oct,18 14:53 other posts of 2nice 
I shave mine, do not like body hair.

By CumHungryBBPig at 30,Oct,18 09:45 other posts of CumHungryBBPig 
I shaved off all my body hair for a very sexy straight man who never fucked a guy before and mentioned he wasd only into smooth asses
When he cam over I got my ass fimmed and bred for hours , was very hot with him but afyter I was getting hit on by more DL and straight dudes, feels so different, i like both

By Hrnyboy90 at 27,Oct,18 18:48 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I shave mine just a preference.. I love how it looks and how it feels

By smokieb69 at 16,Sep,18 02:14 other posts of smokieb69 
lots of people do it - most cyclists do it. I don't think anyone will care. I wax my legs (and my ass)
By bella! at 16,Sep,18 02:29 other posts of bella! 
Interesting. You say that many/most cyclists shave their legs, do you know why that is?
By kebmo at 16,Sep,18 06:56 other posts of kebmo 
It makes postride massage easier and less painful. It makes cleaning and treating wounds easier and speeds up healing. It makes you faster because it's more aerodynamic than hairy legs
By bella! at 16,Sep,18 16:47 other posts of bella! 
Oh, okay. I kinda understand the massage reason but I never would have thought leg hair would slow a cyclist's speed.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,18 05:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Haven't you heard of swimmers shaving down before matches? Hair on arms, legs and the torso can seriously slow down a swimmer. I rather expect that the aerodynamic drag of hair on a bicyclist's legs is substantially less than the hydrodynamic drag of hair on a swimmer's body. But I'll wager it's real and measurable.
By #275407 at 27,Oct,18 00:51
I shave my pubic hair because it makes me masterbate quicker

By #275407 at 27,Oct,18 00:49
Start working out with weights, if anyone sais anything about you shaving your legs, tell them most body builders shave their body.

By PoloFields at 17,Sep,18 00:19 other posts of PoloFields 
My legs are just hairless. Maybe it all disappeared after years of wearing long pants? No one's ever mentioned it.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,18 05:33 other posts of spermkiss 
It's part of the normal aging process that men's legs get less hairy. I doubt long pants have anything to do with it.

By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 13:56
I would love to shave my legs, but today I only shave my ass and pubic hair.I am to scared to do it , because my family and friends wouldn't understand.

By #545362 at 08,Feb,18 22:02
Love shaved legs !! I have shaved my legs for years and now I am full body shaved. It feels so good and I don't give a damn what anybody thinks. All my friends know and accept it. I am now considering laser treatment but my body hair is very fine so I don't know if it will work as well...

By #22771 at 05,Feb,16 20:11
Aww thanks darlings. I'll let you know if I end up doing it

By #485312 at 04,Feb,16 00:06
its a lot more acceptable now wilko, my sun shaves his, and no one would be game to tease him, he has tattoos that he likes to show off while he's at the gym. manscaping is all the rage now, and who cares what others think, its youre body, do what feels good for you *lix*

By #21219 at 03,Feb,16 16:43
take the jump and shave your legs maybe you like it maybe you don't you never now if you don't try it (it will grow back )
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,16 23:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly. You won't know if you never try it. And you're not doing anything permanent. If you don't like it, the hair will grow back. But I'm guessing you will like it. It just plain feels good. And sex with another person (man or woman, your choice), especially if he or she is also shaved, is in a whole different dimension.

In addition to letting his beard grow out, shaving his entire body from the neck down is something every man should do at least once in his life. See my Forum post "Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once".

By Moench at 03,Feb,16 22:53 other posts of Moench 
I always shaving my legs,arm and my full body, it's looks good and feel soo smooth

By Ray10754 at 03,Feb,16 10:25 other posts of Ray10754 
In my personal opinion there is nothing wrong with it at all!
I was a very hairy person and hated it,I am completely hairless with the exception of my beard and the hair on my head now and love it!As a matter of fact a few years ago I purchased a home lazor and removed it all completly. I work with the general public as a contractor,wear shorts and go shirtless all summer long, never had any one teas or make fun of me.
What really matters is, weather or not it makes you comfortable and it is something that makes you as an individual happy
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,16 16:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on, Ray. And thanks again for the tip about the home laser hair removal device.

Wilko, darling, it's your body and your hair and what you do with it is nobody else's business. If you want to shave your legs, go for it. I shaved my legs for years and wore short pants at work and no body said anything. Fuck 'em if they don't like it.

Adult Discussion Forum