She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

embarrassed of my unusually small dick need confidence boost please rate 1-10

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #424469 at 31,Mar,16 03:29
....Usually very proudof my ddick but yesterday I got laughed at by a chick n now embarrassed need confidence boost rate me n ill rate u back..[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Don't feel embarrassed...   2.Having a small dick - any questions?   3.Judge Cock Size   4.Self confidence boost   5.Why the hell does it get men off to be humiliated for their small dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Alwaysnude at 18,Feb,24 20:09 other posts of Alwaysnude 
Look at me
--------------------------------------- added after 68 hours

By Alwaysnude at 13,Apr,22 12:23 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] I had to get over it a bare alland it feels so good to be so exposed and small

By lovetolickyou at 27,Nov,16 07:19 other posts of lovetolickyou 
CSmalls dicks are hot, I love how it all fits in a mouth with room for tongue on head action.

By spermkiss at 06,Apr,16 14:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, pete, I'm gonna say to you what I usually say to men with small dicks.

Yes, the jumbo cocks are nice too look at and guys with big ones get a lot of attention, but a man with a small cock who has the balls to put it on display and show it off is a bigger stud. And buddy that's you. There you are fully nude, fully soft, fully hairless in a face showing photo. It's obvious you're totally comfortable with your body, your dick and your nudity. Confidence is VERY sexy.
By #481583 at 06,Apr,16 15:43
Very well put!

By leopoldij at 07,Apr,16 16:25 other posts of leopoldij 
You're a nice guy.

By #493914 at 24,Nov,16 19:52
Well put

By #510409 at 10,Apr,16 12:50
i love your cock

By #372661 at 07,Apr,16 20:18
Forget that bitch. Some of the whores beat themselves so hard with their toys that no man could ever satisfy them. Add prescription drugs, illicit drugs, and/or alcohol to the mixture and nothing with make them orgasm.
You're a fine looking man and I'm sure you have lots to offer. Keep your head up and press on mate.

By small_dik at 07,Apr,16 17:25 other posts of small_dik 
I'm confused really, because the other pics on your page show a larger than average sized erect penis. Penis size isn't based on the soft size of your penis, and going by your other soft pics I think this one was taken after you put ice on it to shrink it up. You don't have a small penis, despite what this phoney pic shows.

By #312164 at 06,Apr,16 20:25
I agree with the others. It takes balls to show off out tiny dicks confidently, and there are plenty of people out there who enjoy us.

By cumcouplessa at 06,Apr,16 03:51 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Your cock looks awesome. Thats a 10 from us . Sexy cock, sexy body. We'd love to party with you.

By #509765 at 01,Apr,16 07:28
You should have point at het pussy and said"what's that"and then started laughing right back at her.(Bitch)

By pifad at 01,Apr,16 06:54 other posts of pifad 
Loving that cock of yours. You're a handsome guy too. I like what I see

By #346376 at 31,Mar,16 18:51
At least you show your face in your pic. You got guts. I respect you.

By leopoldij at 31,Mar,16 16:15 other posts of leopoldij 
what's important is to show it hard, not soft. that's what matters. //showitoff.org/0inhaxzw03wbpic.html and it looks to me that you could easily please a horny woman. just make sure to have it hard before you show it.
[deleted image]
By *kmadeau* at 31,Mar,16 17:37 other posts of *kmadeau* 
do anytime as told by Leo!

By #486758 at 31,Mar,16 14:02
awesome cock

By #424469 at 31,Mar,16 03:39
T[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum