pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why does it burn when I pee?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 02,Aug,16 21:06  other posts of JustWill
Not my penis--that feels just fine.
I'm talking about the urine itself.
It has recently begun to burst into flame the minute it makes contact with the air.
Very startling the first time it happened, and I am now afraid to pee outdoors for fear of setting the yard on fire.

Similar topics: 1.best way to shave??   2.Why burn someone's points?   3.Someone keeps stalking me constantly burning my points and dowvoting my pictures?   4.Why...? do people burn other peoples points if they are complimented   5.Cock only torture, no balls.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #496814 at 10,Aug,16 10:01
You have a condition that is called the phenis. 1 in a 10 million men suffer from this. They have a penis which ignites the urine flowing through it. If your penis is too long or your stream not powerful enough it might become a health risk. In those situation one could ignite his own penis (hence the phenis), but as long as oxygen can't get into contact with your urine you do not need to worry.

There actually is but one way to recover from this: to get your penis amputated.

By #23212 at 10,Aug,16 01:59
Wow, 'JustWill'. Psychologists are always looking for a very quick method to estimate IQ. You've done it here!

By #517796 at 10,Aug,16 01:39
That is one of the symptoms of gonnorhea which is an STD. Need the doctor!

By Dalecash at 06,Aug,16 01:34 other posts of Dalecash 
oh my, my. Please let me know when you find a solution to this perplexing phenomenon.

By furluvr at 04,Aug,16 06:30 other posts of furluvr 
Quit smoking while you piss, silly!

By #358797 at 04,Aug,16 04:59
Have you tried peeing under water? Maybe dunking your dingus in a crick will help...

By WristThick at 04,Aug,16 03:00 other posts of WristThick 
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

By #7976 at 03,Aug,16 23:34
It's not your urine. Its your urine passing over an open sore. Probably the Clap (Gonorrhea). Yes...it burns. Yes...it will till you get a regimen of penicillin. then you can go back to peeing normally. And I'm not buying the flames. Get help or you'll screw up your pisser for good.

By #147052 at 03,Aug,16 14:54
Ya gotta stop drinking fracking fluid!

By bella! at 02,Aug,16 21:31 other posts of bella! 
Here's your solution; use the commode in your house, that's what it's there for. You will no longer have the concern about your urine bursting into flame, your neighbors will be happy and the birds and squirrels will be smiling. It's a win/win all they way around. JUST DON'T PISS OUTDOORS.

Adult Discussion Forum