Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

It's just a DICK, FFS!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 04,Oct,18 16:40  other posts of JustWill
Seriously, guys, I don't quite understand what all the whining is about.
It's just a damn DICK, not a barrel of toxic waste!
If you think you'd like to suck on one...just to give it a try...then why dither and cry about it?
You might like it or you might not. BFD...at least you will KNOW.
You're not going to catch "gay cooties" or develop a sudden urge to join an interpretative dance troupe.
Shit or get off the pot, fellas!
In any case, please quite whining about it...

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 23,Jun,22 19:31 other posts of JustWill 
I miss huxley999-- they were very amusing. The site needs more people like that...

By JustWill at 05,Nov,21 18:43 other posts of JustWill 
As a public service announcement, I would like to remind all of you that "GAY COOTIES" is still NOT a real thing.

You're welcome.

By JustWill at 26,Jun,20 20:52 other posts of JustWill 
It annoys me that I typed "quite" instead of "quit" and didn't catch it before it was too late to edit.
It is actually going to bother me all fucking day.
Stupid damn Will brain...
By #188992 at 26,Jun,20 20:57
I'm grateful that you did miss it. Otherwise, I would probably never had come across this thread and had a bloody good laugh at the "join an interpretative dance troupe" comment.

I've got off the pot, if I have interpreted your remark correctly.
By JustWill at 26,Jun,20 21:06 other posts of JustWill 
Based on other comments you've made here and there in the Forum, I do believe that you have interpreted that little bit of American vernacular quite correctly. ( I was tempted to use the word "quit" there, just for the sake of being a smartass, but the psychic torture of going down that particular rabbit hole once again is not worth it. )

Being "off the pot" is delightful, no?
By #188992 at 26,Jun,20 21:11
"Off the pot" may well be the title of my autobiography (if I ever do anything of note, that merits an autobiography)!

I should avoid quite, quit, quiet and any other anagrams (or near anagrams) just to be on the safe side!

By bella! at 27,Jun,20 00:10 other posts of bella! 
You know huxley999, based on JustWill's post today, I had to go back to read what he was moaning about. I laughed aloud when I got to the part of "a sudden urge to join an interpretative dance troupe", too. JustWill's mind is so unique, creative, twisted, unparalleled..... I love reading his posts.

Now in my neck of the woods, sometimes people (my parents) will make reference to a toilet as being a "pot". Please kindly explain your reference about getting off the pot. Thank you.
By #188992 at 27,Jun,20 10:52
As JustWill said: "shit or get off the pot", in other words - hurry up and make up your mind.

As the original post was about sucking cock, I am firmly "off the pot" with regards to my sexual preferences!!

I've thought, a couple of times, that it might be fun to see what the weirdest phrases are out there in the SYD/SYC community and how interchangeable they are between different countries.
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 11:19 other posts of bella! 
How can I phrase this, in my mind I tend to think that British people are refined and have a dry sense of humor. Certainly, there's a phrase that equates to "shit or get off the pot", so what is it?
By #188992 at 27,Jun,20 11:52
I use "stick or twist" quite often.

They mean something a little different, but I also like "shit or go blind" and "shit or bust".

Totally off topic, but your strange pic of the guy morphing into a gal has also reminded me of "beef extinguisher"!
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 12:59 other posts of bella! 
EXACTLY, refined and dry! Had we not been in this conversation and I heard "stick or twist", I'd probably say "WHAT??" OR have a confused grin on my face, excuse myself and sneak off to a quiet room and Google "stick or twist".

"Beef extinguisher" is PG version of saying "boner-killer" and is yet another indication of the British people being refined in their insults. Also, somewhere on the internet and I will tell you this, everything on the internet is true, I read something about Queen Elizabeth II not using or allowing the use of word/term pregnant. Apparently royal women are "with child" or "fell, something, something".

Is it possible tha we, Americans, just might be a bit more coarse than many of the Brits?
By #188992 at 27,Jun,20 13:29
Not more coarse, just more straightforward perhaps. As a Nation you have a reputation, in the UK at least, of being rubbish at getting sarcasm and irony! We're uptight and use euphemisms to avoid any possibility of offending. But then we can come up with creative ways of insulting people too.

Yep, you can fall pregnant; be with child; have a bun in the oven; be up the duff; in the family way; eating for two; knocked up; the rabbit's dead; in a delicate condition; up the pole.

Don't get me started on euphemisms for going to the toilet!
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 13:42 other posts of bella! 
Up the duff, eh? Now that's funny! Can you use it in a sentence so I have a true sense of how that euphemism is used, please?

What's interesting is, if I said "up yours", basically I'm telling someone to shove it up their ass. And "up the duff" sounds like a cleaned up version.
By #188992 at 27,Jun,20 13:48
"Bad news Mary, the johnny must have split. You're definitely up the duff."

only registered users can see external links.
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 14:01 other posts of bella! 
I understood "Bad news Mary", everything after that, I was totally lost. "The johnny must have split", do not understand. If I heard that, I definitely would not have understood what they were saying.
By #188992 at 27,Jun,20 14:19
Ha ha, johnny is good Brit slang for a condom (as you probably guessed from context).

"The rabbit died" is the euphemism for being pregnant that I find the most interesting.
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 14:38 other posts of bella! 
I should have understood because YOU did write it as johnny not Johnny. But johnny and split in one sentence, I thought that John, aka Johnny, split as in departed, took off, hasta la vista, baby!

Depending upon where you live in this world, so many slang word possibilities in that one sentence.

By #551482 at 26,Jun,20 23:18
Quite, quite, indeed. What ho. Think Jeeves :-)

By bella! at 27,Jun,20 00:00 other posts of bella! 
You're finding this "oops" 20 months after the fact and it's bothering you?

You're human, not always perfect.
By JustWill at 27,Jun,20 00:04 other posts of JustWill 
Just the way my brains is wired.
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 00:14 other posts of bella! 
Do you understand the English vernacular about "get off the pot"?
By JustWill at 27,Jun,20 00:58 other posts of JustWill 
I do.
It is actually American vernacular. (I used it up there in my original post.)
"Shit or get off the pot" means "quit your damn bitchin' and do it already".
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 01:17 other posts of bella! 
ZOOOOOMMMMMMMMM......right over my head! And here I thought he was on the commode while on SYD and responding to you! Oh my!!
By JustWill at 27,Jun,20 01:36 other posts of JustWill 
Wait!
People who respond to me here might be doing it while on the commode?
Yuck!
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 01:44 other posts of bella! 
I've been known to "toilet talk", just sayin'.....
By JustWill at 27,Jun,20 01:53 other posts of JustWill 
No.
Just...NO.
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 01:55 other posts of bella! 
You/people would never know until "the job is finished".
By JustWill at 27,Jun,20 02:01 other posts of JustWill 
Great.
Now I have to soak my laptop in Lysol...
By bella! at 27,Jun,20 02:08 other posts of bella! 
Oh, you have a disinfectant and you're boasting about it? Yeah, people nearby are going to smell the disinfectant smell, come to your house for a home invasion. Yup, your Lysol AND toilet paper, gone!
By JustWill at 27,Jun,20 02:11 other posts of JustWill 
I am disinfecting STUFF with it, I am not DRINKING it.

By bella! at 27,Jun,20 01:57 other posts of bella! 
Hey, I'm only speaking about me, I'm still waiting to hear from huxley!

By kebmo at 09,Oct,18 08:58 other posts of kebmo 
When I first discovered Craigslist about seven years ago I was always worried that I would meet unsavoury guys who didn't care about my personal health so I decided to seek out first timers.
I had specific requirements to fit my personal taste and I was willing to wait and never rush them. I avoided the "right now" guys and I never had fun unless I felt perfectly safe and I know those guys were looking for anything with a cock.
I made a point to only seek out curious guys because I thought that it would be fun to be their first cock and I also knew that they would be safer than the "players" out there that I tried so hard to avoid.
I met about 25 first timers in my time and they all loved it. Every one had been curious from two to five years. One guy had been curious for TWENTY years before he finally met me!! Many of them came back again and again and I have four friends who I've known for about five years and they only need to visit me because they know I'll send them home safe and clean.
Just once it didn't work out. He came to my place, we got naked and were 69ing in my bed and suddenly he said "No. I can't do this." OK then. I was disappointed of course but he got dressed, we shook hands and he left but he was no longer curious. About six months later he called me and asked if I would suck his cock without him sucking mine which I thought was just fine because his cock was a lovely specimen. He visits every few months for his blow job and leaves happily after he cums in my mouth. He told me that his wife hasn't sucked him off in five years!

So yes, it's just a dick and I can tell you something that I have found out and that is that the 'I want to suck cock feeling' NEVER goes away!

By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 03:51
I understand being BI or being straight and being curious. I also believe that a guy that sucks dick is gay while he's sucking,and straight when he's done. No one is 100% straight and "being curious" is an excuse to bring out that part of his character that is gay. Having said that, coming out,even for a little bit, is hard.

By spermkiss at 07,Oct,18 15:35 other posts of spermkiss 
My sentiments exactly, Will. What's the big deal about straight guys sucking cocks? After all, don't they spend about 95 per cent of their waking hours thinking about getting their girlfriends to suck their own dick?

Come on, guys, and loosen up. Get down on your knees and give a buddy a BJ. It takes a real man to have the balls to give sexual satisfaction to another man. And you don't have to turn in your Straight Membership Card after you've done it. Or as Will said, you're not going to catch "gay cooties". Real men suck cocks.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Better yet, suck your buddy off with your girlfriend watching for two reasons. One, to show her how it's done. And two, to turn her on. And it WILL turn her on. Trust me on that. Most women find man-on-man sex ultra exciting. After she sees it she will fuck and suck like a wild woman.
By JustWill at 08,Oct,18 17:53 other posts of JustWill 
It's just a blowjob, not a life-time contract.
Hell, would you spend so much time wondering what pistachio ice cream tasted like, or would you just try a scoop the next time you were in an ice cream shop?
If you don't like it, you never have to try it again, but at least you would have your question answered.
I am not suggesting that sucking dick is for everyone. (Although, personally, I am a HUGE fan, and will be forever grateful to my buddy Mark for introducing me to what would become one of my favorite hobbies when we were boys!)
Just saying that you won't know until you've given it a shot.
Sometimes, I think guys really overthink sex stuff.
Like I said...IT'S JUST A DICK.
Stop being "curious" and find out what it's like.
Think of all the room it would make in your brain for other thoughts once you get it out of the way...

By 2nice at 05,Oct,18 02:27 other posts of 2nice 
What is your number again??
By JustWill at 05,Oct,18 03:30 other posts of JustWill 
I'm #1!
By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 15:16
Well,,,you certainly don't want to be #2,,

By bella! at 05,Oct,18 04:12 other posts of bella! 
What prompted this? Having a bad day? Did your souffle fall?
By JustWill at 05,Oct,18 12:20 other posts of JustWill 
There were a half dozen "I really want to suck a dick, but I am afraid it will make me gay" and "bi-curious, but scared" topics on the first page of the Forum.
It annoyed me...
By bella! at 05,Oct,18 12:26 other posts of bella! 
Oh, the infamous gay topics! I hadn't noticed.

By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 15:13
I thought all this gay stuff on site was fake news,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

I remember those days. I used to agonize so much. Should i or shouldn't I???? If I give it a try,,will I get prego??? And what about kissing him??

Adult Discussion Forum