Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Guys approach to women on SYD

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #570945 at 14,Nov,18 21:36
My girlfriend and I are on the site. Guys message and send dick pics without a hello . Which is somewhat understandable as is Show your dick. However the guys that then continue sending and looking for a rating or make sure your girl sees mine - even after explaining that there are literally 1000's of dicks to look at and yours isnt that special champ - they still seem to think theirs has magic powers. In my
opinion if she wants to see it she will let you know or visit your page. Have the common sense to stop sending them when it's clear that they aren't wanted.
Rant over enjoy your day 😂

Similar topics: 1.What Women Expect From Men ? Ladies Only (no men)   2.Women who initiate chat...   3.Women who like to watch men masturbate on skype   4.Being Ignored   5.Better BJ  

New Comment

Comments:
By #559941 at 17,Nov,18 20:10
my question is,, Why are you here?

By #562152 at 17,Nov,18 20:09
Shame them a little. I usually ask them if that is how they pick up women " Do you go up to a woman and whip it out? Bet you don't get any". That usually gets them.

By bella! at 14,Nov,18 22:41 other posts of bella! 
Do you and your girlfriend share one profile or does she have her own profile?

When it comes to a man's penis, all common sense flies out the window. There is no common sense, zip, zero, nada. When it comes to a man's penis, he does believe his wanger is special. And when it comes to a man's penis, he thinks HIS damn penis a 10, but he won't whine too much if you say 9 BUT hopes you can just how unique and special his wee wee is. Men, you can't live with 'em and you can't kill 'em, either.
By JustWill at 14,Nov,18 22:49 other posts of JustWill 
I disagree. My penis has tons of common sense...
By bella! at 14,Nov,18 23:07 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, your penis must be special!

By bella! at 15,Nov,18 01:38 other posts of bella! 
So you think your penis has tons of common sense, eh? Anybody can make that claim but I ask you this, does your penis possess a special talent? Can it whistle? Is it clairvoyant? Is it self taught and can play the accordion? It is probably just a regular ol' penis and what you refer to as "tons of common sense" is nothing more then it has enough sense to stay in your pants and not misbehave until you give it permission.
By #562152 at 17,Nov,18 20:05
or spit out a human being?

By veryshyguy at 14,Nov,18 23:46 other posts of veryshyguy 

By Dev01 at 15,Nov,18 05:18 other posts of Dev01 
Agreed

By #570681 at 15,Nov,18 02:04
Upload some pics of her feet
By #570945 at 15,Nov,18 02:05
By #570681 at 15,Nov,18 02:16
Foreal I'd , and them

By #570945 at 15,Nov,18 01:15
It was a little it of a rant based on a handful of numnuts. 99.9% of people that message are fantastic

By leopoldij at 14,Nov,18 22:09 other posts of leopoldij 
I hope you're not referring to me. I have the tendency of uploading lots of pics and vids and post them in the forum and chat rooms, but I rarely send them as PMs unless explicitly asked or unless I anticipate they're explicitly sought after.
By #570945 at 15,Nov,18 01:02
Nope not at all!

By mr_blue at 14,Nov,18 22:10 other posts of mr_blue 
Change your message settings
By #570945 at 15,Nov,18 01:01
A site like this, going to get dick pics- it's no big deal and not worried about that - it's the persistent ones who insist their dick will bring world peace.7]

Adult Discussion Forum