Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

SKITTLE PITTLES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #568769 at 27,Feb,19 19:40
I have run through most of your recent comments on the 'Discussion Forum' and I have to say They ALL amount to nothing more than childish, racist, misogynist insults. Even those are just dumb and unimaginative. Are you STILL a child at your age? Please TRY and say something that has the teeniest, tiniest amount of intelligence in it.
Just to prove my theory that you have some issues with thinking for yourself as well as a lack of brains...I await something more than a couple lines of dimwittedness...

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Aug,22 21:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Drink ass water Strakar
By Dev01 at 29,Aug,22 01:49 other posts of Dev01 
Ass water

By tecsan at 30,Aug,22 03:17 other posts of tecsan 
That is like enema fluid right.
By #574505 at 30,Aug,22 20:46
Oh you wack-job..
By bella! at 30,Aug,22 22:38 other posts of bella! 
BOOM! I AGREE! 👍
By tecsan at 31,Aug,22 03:32 other posts of tecsan 
I agree you are a wacko bella!
By #574505 at 31,Aug,22 03:39
tecsan manners you old wacko dude
By tecsan at 31,Aug,22 03:49 other posts of tecsan 
I still love bella! though.

By #554098 at 06,Mar,19 06:06
I'm so sorry, but you have the wrong site! NOBODY comes here (no pun intended, but a lot of cumming, I think!! ) with ANY KIND of 'Intellectual' ideals! Seriously, you missed the point of the site!! It is really about guys, just being 'those' guys, and just about loving penises, and stupid jokes, and hanging out (INTENDED PUN!) You are supposed to look at the pretty penises, and respond to some of the comments, and laugh, and just get off. It's not a forum for intellectual debates and real discussions of current events! How did you miss that point, with the name of the site being SHOW YOUR DICK?
By #568769 at 06,Mar,19 19:15
I admit it. I like looking at dicks. As well as the pussy side of this site. So, exactly WHO is misinformed about this site? But, apparently you cannot understand the OBVIOUS political side either. Read some of the SKITTLE PITTLE stuff. As well as countless others. Well at least those with whom (funny when it's correct English) I am taking issue. It's completely political. You know what else is funny? That I am getting personal replies to what I have to say about our 'leader' It's almost as if all you followers are really bothered by what I am saying about 'HIM'. ...So go away and pull your pud to all the dicks on this site and ignore what is really happening to this country NO. 73

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Feb,19 21:12 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Thanks for wasting 20 points to perseverate about me. Stupid cunt
By #275407 at 28,Feb,19 05:36
Didn't I read not too long ago admin saying that skittles was a very intelegent person, a cunt, but very Intel.
By dgraff at 28,Feb,19 09:51 other posts of dgraff 
Any man that can track down a man on the internet just to send him a pizza is very intelligent in my book that was classic

By admin at 28,Feb,19 11:41 other posts of admin 
That's a myth he probably created himself repeating it enough times so that you remember it like that. I never said that. I said he knows social engineering and his way around internet. Any good 4chan troll knows it. It's a particular skill, not a sign of general intelligence.

He's indeed smarter than average member of this site, but let's face it - this site is not exactly a gathering of rocket scientists, to put it mildly.
By phart at 28,Feb,19 14:22 other posts of phart 
You mean there is no rocket scientist here??
Damn,I was having a good morning,now I need a hug,
By admin at 28,Feb,19 14:56 other posts of admin 
Well, in a way this site is a gathering of rocket scientists, just another kind of rockets.

By #460385 at 28,Feb,19 15:14
I need a hug now too. I might need to speak to HR and use some sick days because my feelings are hurt after that comment.
By #578610 at 28,Feb,19 15:42
Your rocket gets enough hugs from Mrs CC54 already.

By #578610 at 28,Feb,19 15:12
Admin ,Aint that the truth
By dgraff at 28,Feb,19 15:30 other posts of dgraff 

By Sir-Skittles at 28,Feb,19 18:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
So like don't create an SYC Mensa group??

By #568769 at 28,Feb,19 19:07
Point proven. Thanks for making it so easy!

By #580165 at 05,Mar,19 07:50
Skit, I like You. Would love to meet You in real... Hugs, Volkmar

By 2nice at 28,Feb,19 08:54 other posts of 2nice 
Most of us who have been here awhile choose to ignore him. However, he is one of my besties good friends in real life. So, he must have some enduring qualities in there somewhere. Somehow.
By #565792 at 28,Feb,19 15:40
well there is some bad in everybody and here on this site the bad part is the only thing that shows however nice the real Skittles may be in everyday life.

By #487013 at 02,Mar,19 16:54
Huh, since when?
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

Never mind misread that.

By #566246 at 28,Feb,19 23:06
I'm sorry that your life is sad! Perhaps try being kind, respectful, and loving. Give yourself a chance to reevaluate your return on your human investment. Things may improve for you.

Adult Discussion Forum