Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Share something that your friends dont know about you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 03,Jun,19 17:25
I think most of us have a few sexual secrets that other friend wouldn't suspect about you. True confession time. Let hear yours

Similar topics: 1.Do you share it?   2.starting again with friends list   3.Tell a sexual confession that most of you friends wouldnt think about you.   4.Friends with BENEFITS!   5.I want so suck friends cock but i dont know how  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 16,Mar,24 06:10 other posts of Lvphose 
They probably don’t know I have fantasies like this!

I have jerked off many times to this fantasy!

I was very horny and so was my girlfriend we went to visit my friend but he wasn’t there but his wife was! My gf talking to her and told her she was reallly horny and bet together they could really get me super horny!
My friends wife agreed and I instructed both gals to put on pantyhose and then lay down on the bed on their stomachs. I then blindfolded them! I got between them admiring their ass, legs and feet in pantyhose. I then started with my gf on the left using my left hand rubbing her pussy on the outside of her pantyhose, I could feel the moisture and she would sigh in pleasure! Still stimulating my gf I did the same to my friends wife, she too was hot and moist and moaned!
I then positioned them where my gf ass & pussy were of my friends wife face & My gf face hovered over my friends wife’s pussy! I then had them lick each others pussy on the outside of the pantyhose. When I then ripped open the crotch of each gals pantyhose. Still blind folder I had the eat & lick each others pussy & clit!
They were writhing in pleasure when I took off their blind folds so each could see the others pussy as they pleasured it!
This made me real horny and I got behind my gf and entered her with my hard cock having my friends wife tongue my cock and balls while I fucked my gf. Not wanting to cum too soon I pulled out and told my gf I was now going to have her watch and lick my friends wife’s pussy while I fucked her!

We were all hot & bothered and I wasn’t sure how long I could keep from cumming! So quickly I had them lie on their backs and told both to use their pantyhose covered feet to continue to stimulate my hard cock and my balls!

I couldn’t take it anymore and I pulled my cock from their feet and in a couple of strokes with my hand I was so horny that I had enough cum load I shot my warm cum hitting both gals face, breast, nylon covered legs and feet! I then had both pleasure my cock and balls with their hands and mouth!

The post orgasm stimulation was so pleasurable and got to be so sensitive I had to make them stop. The view is in my minds eye, seeing my cum on their face & breast Ali g with the wet shine of their pantyhose where my cum landed made me want to start another fantasy!

By Devuc87 at 11,Mar,24 12:48 other posts of Devuc87 
No one knows I’m uncut with a small dick.

By Bicockwhore at 10,Mar,24 19:04 other posts of Bicockwhore 
They do not know that I am a faggot and I am addicted to men's dicks and I love gay sex

By onthelose at 19,Oct,23 21:33 other posts of onthelose 
That I am bi. My friends don’t know because I act straight. But who knows what anyone truly thinks about any one person.

By SexyboytoyzMtl at 17,Oct,23 20:49 other posts of SexyboytoyzMtl 
I love old man

By APBay at 12,May,22 15:27 other posts of APBay 
I like wearing cock rings, i like smelling arm pits, i like the smell of smegma. When i go on vacation i like visiting gay bathhouses.

By Olddude at 12,May,22 14:04 other posts of Olddude 
That I am bi! I like sucking cock. I love to masturbate. I shave my pubic area.

By #664988 at 11,May,22 22:56
I've restored my dick and look uncut... if it ever came up, I'm uncut to them.

By #664918 at 02,Apr,22 04:52
That I'm bisexual and love to crossdress

By #652988 at 19,Dec,21 16:05
That me and my wife liked being watched as we was fucking

By Lukas123 at 10,Dec,21 23:49 other posts of Lukas123 
My friends don’t know about me what I BI

By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 16:38 other posts of dgraff 
And they like oats

By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 15:40 other posts of dgraff 
I have goats

By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 11:50 other posts of dgraff 
Bump

By smokieb69 at 10,Dec,21 09:34 other posts of smokieb69 
That I suck my own cock, that I dress up in panties sometimes, that I love playing with my ass, that my wife has fucked me with a strapon, that I am bi-curious

By #655441 at 05,Dec,21 11:20
I hooked up with a guy one night and end up having sex with him. While being bend over he pulled his dick out of my pussy and pushed into my ass. Few minutes later he was telling me was going to cum. He pulled his dick out of my ass and push me to my knees. While on my knees he is standing there jerking his dick in my face and tells me he wants he want to shoot his cum in my mouth. So I open my mouth up waiting for him to cum. Next he pulls on my hair and shoved his dick into my mouth and forced me to suck his dick off knowing it's been in my ass. Then he held me on his dick until I swallowed his cum. That had to be grossest think anyone has ever done to me.

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 04:27
That I have fucked in public. And been seen doing it quite a few times to

By #652988 at 20,Nov,21 23:21
Me and my wife had threesomes mmf and ffm

By #650629 at 03,Oct,21 21:54
That I'm a nudist and that I'm wanting to suck a dick

By DJS at 13,Nov,19 20:27 other posts of DJS 
My friends don't no,I've been having regular 3somes with tb1 & TWOWARMTTS..

By #602381 at 13,Nov,19 20:12
That I was incested starting at five years old and had men, women, and teenage babysitters do me before the age of ten years old. I got to really liking it a lot and was even asking adults to do me. My friends all think I'm a real tough guy but I go out out night looking for cocks to suck on, and more. Thing is, I'm really attracted too and turned on by pussy, I just have a craving for other men's junk. I'm not gay, just sex starved is all.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 15:40 other posts of knewbi 
Probably don't know that I masturbate at least 5 times a week and spend 2 to 3 hours at each event. Also, that I am a big lover of sucking cocks.

By #604299 at 11,Nov,19 23:54
my girlfriend dont know that i suck 2-3 cocks every week and swallow the loads

By #603877 at 06,Nov,19 10:30
None of my friends know that I enjoy anal masturbatin or that I wear sexy panties sometimes.Also it is a secret that I swallow my own loads sometimes.

By #603065 at 29,Oct,19 13:41
My friends dont know that when I am with them.I secretally imagine how I suck their cocks and swallow their loads

By #590925 at 11,Aug,19 23:01
My friends doesn't know I like and enjoy anal masturbation.Or that I swallowed at least ten of my warm loads.

By cumcouplessa at 27,Jul,19 04:10 other posts of cumcouplessa 
We enjoy kinky, mmf 3'some sex and love to share a nice hard cock. Our friends would freak out if they ever found out

By bil47 at 26,Jul,19 13:01 other posts of bil47 
I may appear to my friends to be a boringly conventional straight man, but I'm actually a kinky submissive bisexual cock-sucking faggot.

By wycowboy at 26,Jul,19 12:28 other posts of wycowboy 
I post here. I live in a small Wyoming town and am fairly well known here. It would surprise a lot of people if they knew.

By PoloFields at 25,Jul,19 19:53 other posts of PoloFields 
I'm here

By foreskinlover52 at 25,Jul,19 17:00 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Been sucking cocks since I was 6 years old and love it

By Supersexy69 at 25,Jul,19 10:16 other posts of Supersexy69 
I had kinky oral sex with my best friends brother.

By #545468 at 14,Jul,19 00:09
I sleep with four different men throughout the week, and I love each one of them

Adult Discussion Forum