Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Should China be embarrased?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sir-Skittles at 18,Feb,20 01:15  other posts of Sir-Skittles
This whole virus thing...

Should China be embarrassed?

That wet market where this started.. beyond disgusting. And this is not exactly their debut with a bad virus for the same, aforementioned reason. SARS, bird flu, etc. Filthy savages in my opinion.

A third world country?

Don't get me started on their IP property and currency manipulation.

Similar topics: 1.Trolls?   2.Who live in china?   3.CBT lovers in China?   4.Messages from Donald J. Trump..2   5.What do you think to this?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #613564 at 06,Apr,21 04:34
@Skittles So you are just kind of a "closet racist" blaming them for a virus, that NATURALLY CROSSED into the Human genome, to infect us!! It can happen ANYWHERE on the planet, when humans interact with animals, and undiscovered forests, and just NATURE Generally!!
The EXACT THING could have happened on any animal farm in the US, New Zealand, ANYWHERE!
Sometimes a bat is the transitional vector, other times a bat, bird, ants, fleas or who know what!
Maybe do a little reading, and stop posting RACIST CRAP!

By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Mar,21 17:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No, China shouldn't be embarrassed. They have managed to pull millions of people out of poverty, so markets like that can become a thing of the past. They have also managed to keep the virus under control, while they were the first with the problem. They are doing much better than my country and much much better than yours. I feel embarrassed how poorly my country has handled it. Aren't you?
By andrew999999999 at 16,Mar,21 18:17 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes.
By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,21 12:03 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
You are both morons if you believe China did any of this... Cover ups and mass executions. What a great track record!
By andrew999999999 at 24,Mar,21 15:43 other posts of andrew999999999 
No, we've just read unbiased media reports. You don't say where you're from, or have any pics of yourself on your profile, so being called a moron by someone scared of revealing themselves is nothing to me. China handled the pandemic better than any western country, the west can't handle it, and so they deflect attention from their own staggeringly bad handling of the pandemic by spouting anti China propaganda.

By andrew999999999 at 15,Mar,21 21:29 other posts of andrew999999999 
No.
By phart at 16,Mar,21 00:53 other posts of phart 
As I ask why below to a poster no longer with us,why should they NOT be embarrassed? The unclean habits not being discouraged by government,and primitive ways such as toilet pigs and feeding fish chicken poop right from the chicken down thru the wire into the water,along with crooked government is what brought all this world wide suffereing.
Now,to make clear,the virus is not the fault of the average Chinese person or people of china living in other parts of the world such as here in the US. It is wrong to belittle a chinese person here in the US because of the virus.They are no longer living in that nation that does not discourage filth and so forth.They obviously wanted better for themselves.
By andrew999999999 at 16,Mar,21 12:34 other posts of andrew999999999 
They managed the virus better than any western country, things went back to normal there several months ago, and their death rate is a lot lower than most western countries. The wet markets they have are pretty much the same across the far east, but no other country is being vilified for it.
Maybe the Chinese think the way the west battery farms chickens, it's extensive forest clearances to make way for cattle, which are a huge contributor of greenhouse gasses, the steroids animals are injected with, and the extensive use of chemicals on crops is disgusting. The anti Chinese propaganda is just to deflect attention away from the fact that the west handled the situation poorly, and to discourage countries from using Chinese products.
By Sir-Skittles at 16,Mar,21 12:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Wake up- China caused the virus, covered it up, and lied about their data. That is managing it well? Guess you don't understand how a Communist government works.
By andrew999999999 at 16,Mar,21 14:23 other posts of andrew999999999 
Read this

only registered users can see external links

Considering life is back to pre Covid normality there, unlike here in the west, and their cases and deaths are a hell of a lot lower than a lot of countries, I'd say that's handling it well.

How would you define handling it well?
By Sir-Skittles at 16,Mar,21 15:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
As I might have said: they lied about their data and surpassed information. Great way to make it look better I'd say.
By andrew999999999 at 16,Mar,21 15:56 other posts of andrew999999999 
How is that your take away from the article?
By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,21 12:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Probably because I read the real articles about China... Seattle tree hugger. Go take a shower!
By andrew999999999 at 24,Mar,21 15:33 other posts of andrew999999999 
I think you're scared of the truth, and that your nice little world will be shattered when you realise what your government is up to. Maybe that's why you're resorting to odd insults.

By dgraff at 24,Mar,21 11:27 other posts of dgraff 
I think they should be nuked off the face of the planet for what they did that’s what general george Patton would have wanted to do get them before they become to strong and get us that’s what is wrong with the United States we have become soft and weak they can be glad I’m not running the country because I’m not scared
By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,21 12:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Truman was a weak cunt- Like all Dems. He should have let MacArthur go north for sure
By dgraff at 24,Mar,21 13:27 other posts of dgraff 
Sorry did I have the wrong general or maybe even the wrong war
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

I sometimes get mixed up in my older age

By tb1 at 24,Mar,21 12:15 other posts of tb1 
I'd rather they pay restitution

By tecsan at 24,Mar,21 05:53 other posts of tecsan 
Jealous...I see that...

By tecsan at 24,Mar,21 05:49 other posts of tecsan 
No...And you know why...

By #637729 at 16,Mar,21 15:02
I'm just here to flirt and talk with top guys who enjoy the idea of pounding my ass and getting sucked slowly and deeply...

Political talk on this otherwise fun page is such a boner killer ha
By bella! at 16,Mar,21 15:43 other posts of bella! 
That is the wonderful thing about this site, there's something for everyone! If you are here solely to flirt, there are many like minded members and forum topics that will appeal to your desires. In the same token, there are probably just as many members that enjoy displaying pictures, admiring others AND discussing things other than cocks, pussies and fucking.
By #637729 at 16,Mar,21 16:34
Yes, I am here to check out pictures, send pics, flirt, sex talk, etc. After all, this is "showitoff"

By sivad666 at 01,Mar,20 17:36 other posts of sivad666 
First thing made in China that's lasted longer than a month

By bella! at 24,Feb,20 17:15 other posts of bella! 
Geesh, my retirement account is taking a big hit all because of China's Coronavirus!
By phart at 25,Feb,20 02:08 other posts of phart 
Yea,nothing is moving out of china right now,the oil barrel price has started going down because the economy is slowing down world wide.And this bug is just getting started.
The worst of it is not even reported.Google North Koreas problems with it. I wish Trump would offer some help.The North Korean people deserve better than to die untreated.They simpley find who is sick,carry them away,burn them when they die.They don't have any medical treatment to speak of.
I order parts for repair jobs normally directly from China in bulk and nothing is leaveing there,large back orders.
Parts will go up,I think you will see Walmart,Harborfrieght and so on,slow down on having sales and stuff to try to maintain some inventory thru this.

By sherryann at 22,Feb,20 03:21 other posts of sherryann 
I agree with you Skittles. Beyond disgusting indeed. And there's plenty of filthy third world savages bringing all kinds of virus's and disease here to the USA due to the democraps open borders.
By phart at 22,Feb,20 13:42 other posts of phart 
Well, slightly off topic but close, I had never heard of a bedbug until the illegal mexicans came along in droves a few years ago.Now our ambulances have to be fumegated and our first responders actually carry cans of "OFF" in the trucks to keep bed bugs off them while taking care of people that are house bound that fall out of bed or have to be transported to the hospital.

Mumps,measles,and all kinds of flu virus far worse than I remember are becoming common. Americans immune systems are not equiped to take on a flu from India or where ever.
By sherryann at 22,Feb,20 23:57 other posts of sherryann 
Exactly phart. I, as an American, shouldn't have to constantly worry about some weird sickness some third world illegal is bringing here. Those in better areas better know not if, but when, it's gonna hit their area as well.

By #574505 at 22,Feb,20 04:22
What no apple phone watches plus everything made in China..
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Feb,20 15:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
YOU are made in China

By dgraff at 18,Feb,20 01:46 other posts of dgraff 
I agree dirty country they can keep there viruses over there same with India
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Feb,20 03:05 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
India sucks too

By #520437 at 22,Feb,20 01:11
No.
By phart at 22,Feb,20 02:14 other posts of phart 
Just curious,for sake of civilized discussion,Why you feel like they shouldn't. Alot of evidence indicates they should be.

By #592419 at 21,Feb,20 21:26
From what I understand in Asia it is common practice to skin animals alive and eat them whether they are alive or dead. This is beyone disgusting. Because of this evil practice they believe it derives from this..

Trust me I am not racist.. I'm only giving the facts.

By phart at 21,Feb,20 02:47 other posts of phart 
This virus thing has affected overseas shipping big time.If you ordered anything latley,that comes from China,expect delays. Also,I read the stock market took a hit today and the theory is the virus is scareing investors.
NOT good.

By phart at 19,Feb,20 02:18 other posts of phart 

Just what was in these vials that Zaosong Zheng was carrying in his sock??

By phart at 19,Feb,20 02:05 other posts of phart 
embarrassed? Hell yes,and alot more.
I think they,as in the Chinese government,should be held finacially responsiable for all treatment,burials and lost wages and etc brought about by the virous.
IF those people would clean up their act and eat food that is at least processed in a clean manner,raised in a clean manner,this mess could be more forgivable but no,hell no,the chinese should have to pay for every bit of it.
I can't remember where I read it but it seems a American proffesor from Harvard? was over in that wuhan or whatever ,doing virous research before all this happened.
Frankly,if you want my 2 cents,I think it is economic terrorism and should be handled as such.
--------------------------------------- added after 9382 hours

I still feel this way 1 year later.

Adult Discussion Forum