Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ejaculation frequency over time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thebeewolf at 02,May,21 18:13  other posts of thebeewolf
When I first started doing it at the age of 11 or 12, I got off every single day, at least once a day. When I started getting regular pussy in my 20s I was still blowing a load every single day. It was some time in my mid-30s that I began to be more of an every other day guy. By the time I hit my 40s I was letting it ride for a whole week before getting off. I found that I got off less but enjoyed it more. And now that I'm in my 50s, I still like to do once, maybe twice, a week.

Yeah, I know there's guys way older than me to still bust a nut daily. Good for them.

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.premature ejaculation fetish   3.ladies tell us about the first time you ever saw a real penis   4.Here’s How Many Times Men Need to Ejaculate to Prevent Prostate Cancer   5.How long can most men fuck before ejaculation  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 13,May,21 20:03 other posts of nekekal 
Oh god, when I was young, I just could not leave my cock alone. I bet that I averaged 3 masturbations a day. Morning, bed time and during the night. During the day if I could get away with it.

During my twenties it was almost as bad. Especially while I was living alone. I would jerk it frequently. Before I got out of bed, during my shower, and then at night before I went to sleep.

Even when I was dating and fucking a woman, I was horny all the time. Maybe worse. I would usually cum before I picked her up, then come home and fuck, take her home, come back and masturbate.

Even after I was married, at least after the first few months, my wife realized that I wanted to have my cock in her all the time, and sbe didn't. So she would agree to being fucked about once a week. I masturbated daily and hated her for it.

It stayed like this through my 30s and 40s. She only fucked once a month, and I only masturbated every few days. Like 3 times a week. In my fifties I dropped back to jacking off only twice a week. My wife gave up fucking entirely. I still cum a couple of times a week. Usually in the shower. Hot water and soap is hard to resist. Some days I jerk it but it won't fire. Feels good but nothing cums out. Everything works about 3 times in a two week period.
By wycowboy at 14,May,21 13:23 other posts of wycowboy 
I could have wrote this. Sounds just like my life.
By nekekal at 14,May,21 14:12 other posts of nekekal 
Sadly, all too often it is like this I think.

By german_guy at 11,May,21 18:20 other posts of german_guy 
3 to 4 times a week...and enjoy it a lot

By bil47 at 10,May,21 16:15 other posts of bil47 
I'm 70. Average 2 times a week. I make it count, however, edging for 2 hours or so.

By knewbi at 10,May,21 16:06 other posts of knewbi 
I was a once a day teen and early 20's. Then it was as many times a days as I wanted. Some days once, some none. Some 2 or 3 times a day. I stayed this way up into my mid 50's and then it dropped to 3 or 4 times a week. That was based on my finding time when I could be alone in the house. If I were alone every day I could easily keep up the pace of 2 to 3 times a day.. I still love jerking off..

By wycowboy at 06,May,21 21:09 other posts of wycowboy 
Like Sicilian I am in a sexless marriage so I jack off as often as possible, usually everyday. I don't, can't, cum every day but every 2-3 days is usual. I will sometimes deny myself a cum for 3 weeks or so and then edge for as long as I can. I get a great orgasm when I do that.

By #631189 at 05,May,21 16:52
Two or three times a week for me, but I take longer to jerk off and enjoy it more than when I was a youngster. In the old days I’d wank as quickly as possible to get to the ejaculation, now I tend to spend an hour or so stroking the shaft and glans and getting more enjoyment from my penis. Then I blow my load!

By #64328 at 05,May,21 15:34
I am still a pretty much a daily jacker. I do occasionally skip a day but I also have days where I might do it twice. As a boy 5 times a day was not uncommon.

By #502696 at 02,May,21 18:27
Bee, like you I am in my fifties and once or twice a week works for me too!

By #570308 at 02,May,21 18:25
Well, I'm 69. I still get really hard, still cum a nice load. I love to jerk off. At least once a day. If I'm really horny, twice or three times on a good day. I will go three days, usually because the wife is home (sexless marriage) she works, I'm retired. So, I will jerk off everyday I can when she's working. I want to enjoy my cock and others for as long and as much as I can while I can.

Adult Discussion Forum