Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

MARILYN MONROE, 60 YEARS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 05,Aug,22 07:52  other posts of routemaster
Today, 5th August 2022, is unbelievably the 60th anniversary of the death of one of the world's greatest ever film stars, Marilyn Monroe at aged only 36. The circumstances of her passing remain shrouded in mystery, the official verdict was "possible suicide", I don't believe that nor the conspiracy theory that she was murdered, I think it was an accidental overdose, she just took one or two too many on that fateful night. Whatever it was, she remains an icon to the present day and had far more talent than she was ever given credit for in her lifetime, a damn good dramatic actress as per her performance in "Bus Stop" (1956) and a splendid comedy actress and sultry singer. Who can forget her singing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" (1953) and "I Wanna Be Loved By You" in "Some Like It Hot" (1959)? R.I.P. Marilyn. :x :x :x

Similar topics: 1.How many spurts ?   2.Favourite music to fuck or when you're alone?   3.Girls into Trans women?   4.JAMES DEAN - 60 YEARS   5.MEMBER'S ANNIVERSARIES  

New Comment

Comments:
By PITBULL at 05,Aug,22 13:19 other posts of PITBULL 
She didn't kill herself. She was murdered and the Kennedy brothers, John, and Bobby are involved. The accidental overdose is a cover-up.
By Pistonbroke at 07,Aug,22 14:01 other posts of Pistonbroke 
I’ve always held that opinion myself. The CIA offed her before she revealed any sordid Kennedy secrets. Then they killed JFK as well.
The Kennedys were corrupt as fuck!
By PITBULL at 07,Aug,22 14:14 other posts of PITBULL 
Yes, you are right about the secrets. Marilyn Monroe knew too much about President Kennedy and the government. The is so much research about her death and her involvement with the Kennedys. They both got assassinated for what they did to Marilyn Monroe.

By phart at 05,Aug,22 13:04 other posts of phart 
It is my understanding that her being with Kennedy put her in a position to hear about and discuss things related to national security.
Even though it was in private or something ,still yet, the theory was the russians had something to do with it.
I can't remember where i read it but it wasn't to long ago.
Regardless, she was a attractive lady for sure.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:24 other posts of CAT 
I love"Bus Stop". Marilyn's life was cut too short. One of my favorite movies is where she starred with Robert Mitchum in "River of no Return". She showed her singing and acting skills in it. RIP

By tb1 at 05,Aug,22 11:49 other posts of tb1 
very very sad, I luv'd her movies, just watched Some Like it Hot last week

Adult Discussion Forum