Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

HOW FAR CAN U SHOOT YOUR CUM?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #15277 at 25,Jun,09 09:59
HAS ANYONE EVER MEASURED THE DISTANCE THIER LOAD AS SPURTED?

Similar topics: 1.BRA SEX   2.How far does you cum shoot..   3.How much do u shoot??   4.Shoot or dribble   5.How do you shoot cum far?  

New Comment

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis at 08,Sep,14 17:22 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
hMassive Cum Shot ! about 4 feet

By hornycock420 at 08,Sep,14 14:21 other posts of hornycock420 
About 6 feet

By Blade at 07,Sep,14 05:30 other posts of Blade 
Never actually measured, but my farthest shots were when I was between 16 & 21.

I had jerk off buddy at 16, and when jerking off, if he wasn't looking, when cumming in his room, I'd let the cum fly. On good days I could hit the far wall of his room. Mostly just cum across his room on his stuff or carpet.

We started jerking outside, and would go in the parking lot behind his house. I'd sit on the hood on one car, and cum on the next. The way I really know distance is when we'd compete by leaning on the side of a car, and cumming across the hood. My friend would cum half way at most. I could cum almost all the way across. One time, being really horny, I shot my cum over the hood, and hit the tire of the car parked next over.

In college, I could shoot cum, while sitting on my bed clear across the room onto my roommates bed, and even his far wall sometimes. Most times I'd sit at my desk, and turn and shoot towards his desk. You could hear my cum splat on his papers on his desk. I'd have to clean it up if it was too much or obvious.

He had posters up all over his side. I'd stand in the middle and shoot cum on his posters. Mostly the ones next to his desk I could hit easily. After a while they crinkled up and he wondered why. I told him the humidity affected them if made of certain paper...hhahah

My roommate was such a slob, and I was happy enought to unload all over his stuff, but I shot so much cum, that I had to be more carefull. I'd used one of his clothes as a cum rag. He rarely hung up his clean clothes, so half the time, I'd probably take a clean shirt or underware to cum into. He dressed up for some event and I noticed a cum stain on the back of his white shirt.

AFter that I just used his bedsheets/blankets or towels.

By dekemhard at 17,Jan,13 23:45 other posts of dekemhard 

By duncanidaho at 14,Jan,13 13:50 other posts of duncanidaho 
about a metre =- see my page for lots of good skwirts
/member.php?w=194906

By WristThick at 02,Nov,12 00:36 other posts of WristThick 
Rarely less than 2 feet for the first 6 or 7 blasts. I remember measuring a very strong climax a few years ago just for fun. The thick puddle extended out about 7 feet.

By #291618 at 02,Nov,12 00:00
no never measured the distance but when usually cum ends on my chest near by mi nipples (i wank while im on my bed)

By Blackindianlund at 01,Nov,12 21:37 other posts of Blackindianlund 
a meter or so

By #11431 at 01,Nov,12 21:28
my partner could shoot 5 feet when we first met ..now 25 years later he is lucky if it goes 5 cm. The other day just to prove a point he wanked off on the roof of a block of flats and therefore shot his load 250 feet .. a record ?

By Cutewilly at 04,Aug,12 12:49 other posts of Cutewilly 
I think I can get mine 2 -3 meters after a good session.

:-)

By bradyD at 03,Aug,12 00:48 other posts of bradyD 
if i'm on my typical one blast per night schedule, I will just dribble out with no distance at all. However, if I've gone about 3 or 4 days without a cum, the next time I will spurt around in all directions at once, including one time when i hit my own face LOL

By fulla at 19,Jul,12 15:55 other posts of fulla 
about 3 meters at best

By #201191 at 22,Jul,12 13:56
How do you get so much cum?
By fulla at 02,Aug,12 03:34 other posts of fulla 
umm just sometimes i shoot a good load, especially if I have been playing for an hour or so before I cum

Here's the vid that pic is from

By #101710 at 21,Jul,12 00:48
don't know... 2 meters?
[deleted image]

By #62682 at 19,Jul,12 23:34
Don,t believe the comments here on 12 or 15 feet, jeez you must have shot yourself backwards accross the floor like a jet aircraft taking off

By #204902 at 19,Jul,12 11:32
When I was young I shot over my head onto the wall! But today I can shoot as far!

[url=//showitoff.org/ubcw5zb4tqaxpic.html][img=/thumbs/20111116/ubcw5zb4tqax.jpg][/url]

By #62682 at 19,Jul,12 02:12
Just over four foot i guess, was lying in bed and when i shot my load it hit the headboard, maybe it would have gone a bit further if it wasn,t in the way. Talk about cumming over your own face.

Adult Discussion Forum