Recent Posts of member Jagtstein

Topics:

The appearance of the penis in long-time masturbators. 18,Feb,22 13:42

By Jagtstein at 21,Jan,24 15:37
As a masturbate, I will never allow myself to be circumcised. Because I can use my foreskin for masturbation. I just removed my frenulum itself so I can move the foreskin more freely.

By Jagtstein at 13,Nov,22 15:06
I started masturbating on our attic under the guidance of older playmates, I was about 9 years old at the time. I can still remember that the sliding of the foreskin on the glans tickled me almost unbearably, so that you could hardly touch the glans, but at the same time it was a very nice feeling. This is normal because the glans is still very sensitive with such a young masturbator. Over time and after a lot of masturbation, the sensitivity decreases. I was able to pull my foreskin back when I was 1-2 years old. It wasn't glued to the glans
That's why I played with my penis from a very early age (4 years). I just had to make sure that I close the foreskin again after masturbation. Because otherwise I got a Spanish collar, which means the skin behind the foreskin swells up. My foreskin still fits snugly to the glans after so much masturbation. A few years ago I determined the frequency of masturbation with a strobe light.
You only need to change the frequency during masturbation until the hand you are masturbating on appears to be standing still. This is then the masturbation frequency. At that time I measured 12 Hz. This method is normally used to determine the speed of shafts.
A ****meter is unsuitable for this measurement, as only an up and down movement takes place. I am now 76 years old. So far I have never had any pollution because I started masturbating before sperm production at the age of 9 and have not missed a day since. At the beginning of 1974, at the age of 29, I started masturbating. At the age of 9, I had an inflammation of the penis, which means that there was pain between the shaft of the penis and the movable skin. Fortunately, this inflammation subsided within 3 days, so that I was able to masturbate once again this week. The cause of this inflammation was that in week 47-52 in 1973 I had overdone my masturbation a bit week 47/20 times, week 48/18 times, week 49/21 times, week 50/17 times, week 51/ 15 times, KW 52 /30 times, and KW 1/ 17 times. By the way, I found out when evaluating the data that after 1974 I never again reached the same frequency of masturbation as before and I therefore suspect that the inflammation of the penis has made it a little less sensitive. If you masturbate 27,532 times with an average masturbation frequency of about 12 Hz and an average masturbation duration of 2 minutes, you have opened and closed the foreskin about 3,964,6080 times. I think the Glans reacts to that too. Oddly enough, there are no signs of wear left on my penis. Except that the penis twisted to the right, accommodating the left hand masturbating.

By Jagtstein at 18,Feb,22 13:49

By Jagtstein at 18,Feb,22 13:46
Frenulectomy is particularly suitable for intact foreskins. Because of this procedure, the foreskin can be moved much more freely. This means that the full stroke can be utilized during masturbation. In addition, the foreskin also remains in the withdrawn state, where I want to have it. When the Frenulum is gone, it does not strain when pumping the penis. I have already removed my Frenulum Praeputii myself many years ago and am very satisfied with the result. I have also not been able to notice feelings of loss. I believe, therefore, that I can recommend any uncircumcised masturbant to this procedure.

By Jagtstein at 26,Oct,21 15:25
For me, masturbation is sex and not a stopgap measure. I also perceive masturbation as a fully-fledged sexual activity. Of course, I want to keep masturbating because it still gives me the greatest satisfaction. I have been masturbating regularly for 67 years. And I think that masturbation and ejaculation are good for the genital system. Each one his.

By Jagtstein at 26,Oct,21 15:23
I am now 75 years. Until now I have never had wet dreams because I've started already before the semen production with 9 years of masturbation and since then have not exposed day.

By Jagtstein at 26,Sep,21 10:49
Ich habe mir eine Frenulektomie und eine Meatotomie selbst geschnitten.

By Jagtstein at 29,Jun,21 18:27
I start the masturbation with the 3 finger method, that is. Middle and index fingers of the right hand on the bottom of the penis and thumbs up. This is best because at my age, (75 years) the penis does not get stiff so fast anymore. Then when the excitation potential increases, I take as before the whole hand. I always push the foreskin back and forth the whole stroke. That's just the advantage of masturbation that you can satisfy even without a full erection.
As a lubricant, butter has been found to be best over time, but I used to use a fat cream that is not so good on the skin in the long term. Above all, it is important to wash the penis well after use, cleanliness is very important for a habitual masturbator like me because the penis must always be in good condition.
Occasionally I use the electric masturbation to orgasm.
I am 74 years old and have so far masturbates about 27648 times 54years ago , I have my frenulum removed themselves what is praeputii I had good success without scarring.

My problem is that I unfortunately can not masturbate every day like I'm used to it . The reason for this is the erection fails and the stimulation to orgasm is not enough. The sperm production is however still at high levels , which leads to tension and a feeling of fullness in the prostate area. So I looked for a way the sperm often possible to derive .
only registered users can see external links

By Jagtstein at 12,Nov,20 16:33
I am now 75 years. Until now I have never had wet dreams because I've started already before the semen production with 9 years of masturbation and since then have not exposed day.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 14:19

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 14:14
I am a heterosexual solo masturbator and like to look at penises. I prefer uncircumcised penises with frenulectomy, Meatotomy and shaved. Also, sounding and stretching urethra are very interesting to me. Homosexual practices and physical contact do not interest me.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 14:09
That's just the advantage that you can masturbate without sufficient erection. The size of the penis also does not matter. I am very happy about that, because at 74years of age you have your problems. Sexual intercourse would not be possible without a sufficient erection. But that's the way to satisfy myself. This is very important for me as a habitual Solo Masturbant. Unfortunately, I can only do it once a week. The sperm quantity is also significantly reduced.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 13:45
I shave my whole area around the penis, including the scrotum with a wet razor, which is called intuition of Wilkinson. The interchangeable blades used are already surrounded by a lubricating gel which dissolves in the shower in foam. This type of wet razor I use now for many years, every 2 days with no problems. As a habitual masturbator, find it to be simply shaved exciting.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 13:43
I am now 74years old. My modified penis is my fetish. Daily masturbation is very good for the penis and for the prostate. I have optimally modified the penis with a frenulectomy and a masturbation meatotomy. Through the frenulectomy, the foreskin is well mobile, so that I can take advantage of the entire stroke during masturbation. Despite the many masturbations, the foreskin rests well on the glans, optimally stimulating the glans. Through the Meatotomy I can also use the urethra with sounds to increase pleasure. You can see that in my pictures after 27 648 masturbations in 65years.
I am proud to be in such a large company of masturbators.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 13:38
I am naked at the masturbation from the belt, so I can see the penis well.
Occasionally masturbate even before a shaving mirror. There I can see my penis magnificently enlarged. Stimulating it for me when I see my foreskin glide over the glans. Also I can then change the angle of view, and thus observe the penis times from a very different perspective. Of course, I have also made many pictures of my penis. Looking at these pictures excited me a lot.