She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

taste sperm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #16959 at 30,Aug,09 11:52
Someone tasted semen? How is it? How does it taste? Sweet?, Bitter? salt?

Similar topics: 1.anyone ever eat his own sperm after masturbation?   2.TO TELL THE HONEST TRUTH   3.Saving Sperm in a container   4.Does cum taste different after you get a vasectomy?   5.The taste of skin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 29,Dec,22 11:15
Love to see a pool of spunk but on a table top

By jimbo111949 at 22,Dec,22 01:56 other posts of jimbo111949 
Nothing better than swallowing another guys cum, the more he cums the better. Love the taste and texture. Always swallow every drop and keep sucking hoping for more.

By neednopants at 07,Aug,22 16:09 other posts of neednopants 
It is delicious !

By LGA6969 at 07,Aug,22 13:35 other posts of LGA6969 
your cum will vary in taste depending on your diet

By PSerect at 01,Aug,21 05:38 other posts of PSerect 
for me, cum from most men taste great, but there are some caveats, for one thing it ha to be fresh and warm. Cum gets cold very quickly when its outside your body so I need it quick. Total turn off for me if its cold. Another interesting thing about cum is each nationality or ethnic group tastes different. Asian guys tend to have sweet tasting cum. White guys medium sweet usually, except for smokers. Smokers cum is more bitter. Black guys usually cum a lot and its thick. A little more bitter than white cum but still very tasty. Australian guys seem to cum a lot and a little tangy. Europeans guys cum tastes a lot like white U.S. cum except for the eastern block. There it tastes a little heavier, a little thicker with a fair bit of Tang. There it is, all of my knowledge of tasting cum. Please feel free to disagree if your experiences dont match mine
By #644817 at 07,Aug,22 07:03
I’m an ex smoker. Now I just started tasting a rich variety of cum flavors.
I knew cigarette smoke permeated one home. That must be why he fed me that really bitter cum load.

By Gntlmn at 01,Aug,21 02:17 other posts of Gntlmn 
After mine dries, like in a sock, it has a sweet, starchy scent.

By #645870 at 18,Jul,21 17:19
The only sperm that I have ever tasted was my own and it tastes different on every occasion. Sometimes sweet and creamy and sometimes a little salty and thicker. I prefer the taste of my precum though because it's always sweet for some reason!!
By allin4cum at 31,Jul,21 23:59 other posts of allin4cum 
I also eat my own cum and must agree with you that it taste different from time to time. It all depends on what I have been eating or drinking. I also agree that my pre cum is fantastic and sweet. Regardless of the taste, I find that my cum is VERY satisfying to eat.

By foreskinlover52 at 25,Jul,20 08:09 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love the taste of a mans sperm!
By #636273 at 26,Jul,21 06:50
How do you fine a guy who wants a gut to suck his cock?

By Ablaze at 24,Jul,21 15:07 other posts of Ablaze 
I love it and I'm totally addicted to semen. For a short time for money as teenager I sucked 2-3 different cocks per day without condom mainly and really enjoyed doing that also the taste of the loads in my mouth. Nowdays I suck cocks when I can just because I want taste their cum sometimes. Anyway, people enjoy. Before 2 days I visited early morning a fuck-buddy to make his morning wood. I thought for I need suck some cock and eat sperm all night long. And I get a huge load of really thick semen in the morning. He didn't cum since longtime ago. We was both happy.

By #486048 at 25,Jul,20 23:06
to me it taste like wallpaper paste.
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Jul,21 15:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I don't know, I've never tasted wallpaper paste. Dirty guy!

By #607259 at 21,Jul,20 21:51
Wide variety most have a nice balance. Some taste really good and some are just nasty.

But nothing comes close to the taste of them first wet cums... the best taste ever! oh to go back to being a boy and taste that again.!

By knewbi at 21,Jul,20 15:42 other posts of knewbi 
For me each guy has a different taste. It all depends on diet and some habits. Mostly it is a bit salty but often has a secondary taste. I've had a few guys that were a bit on the sweet side. Sort of like pre-cum.

By LGA6969 at 15,Jul,20 21:21 other posts of LGA6969 
The healthier you eat you will find your semen tastes sweeter.

By #609044 at 10,Jul,20 23:08
Ive tryed my own a few times it's not to bad enjoyable actually. Ive had a couple 3somes with my girl and a guy I eat her cream pie and I loved it

By #620471 at 10,Jul,20 22:52
It varies. Salty is more common but can be quite sweet too. I have read semen flavor has to do with diet and bodily intake/smoking etc.

By #621421 at 10,Jul,20 22:46
I tasted my own few times and at first it was bitter but later on the taste went better

By #620768 at 01,Jul,20 00:46
Mine started tasting better when I started eating more fruits and less fast food. Still salty but less bitter.

By #620471 at 30,Jun,20 23:44
Male semen flavors vary from cock to cock and even from cumshot to cumshot from the same cock. It can be anywhere from a bit bitter/salty to sweet and savory. Consistency varies too.

By #612966 at 30,Jun,20 20:40
most cumshots tasted salty.

By CumHungryBBPig at 09,Sep,18 09:42 other posts of CumHungryBBPig 
i eat cum daily,, and have been since my older **** use to wake me up with his cum chocking me his 13yo dick my stepdad was watching and had me suck him in his truck

By #566722 at 09,Sep,18 00:34
Yeah I enjoy swallowing my warm loads and I can tell mine's taste pretty normal.Maybe just a little bitter sometimes, but enjoyable.

By #486048 at 11,Oct,16 13:38
I have tried my own.and I wouldn't do it again.thats only my opinion.

By stroker11 at 27,Sep,16 14:30 other posts of stroker11 
Mixed in a cock-tail solves all taste issues!
Try it, you'll love it....its addictive!

By Narcan at 26,Dec,12 20:19 other posts of Narcan 
Cum has a weird taste so I won't suggest drinking it like a cola, but when you are horny and get your buddy to cum in your mouth.... hell yea!

By #142641 at 17,Mar,11 07:31
It tastes great . I have heard that it's taste differs from person to person but mine is somewhat salty and it feels great to have it in the tongue. An exotic slippery feeling going down your esophagus. Mmmmmm.....

By smokieb69 at 26,Jan,11 18:13 other posts of smokieb69 
i often taste my own - normally direct from the spout! check my pics. i like precum more than the full load though!

By spermkiss at 17,Apr,10 21:46 other posts of spermkiss 
For two men to eat each other's sperm is the ultimate intimate act for two men to do. Each man's sperm will go down into the other's gut, be digested and become part of the other's body.

By #59419 at 16,Apr,10 01:25
I've only tasted mine & enjoyed it.Never anyone else's,but would like to try
By spermkiss at 17,Apr,10 21:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Try it, you'll like it.

By pifad at 09,Apr,10 07:10 other posts of pifad 
I've had my own and from others. Some are sweet, like ine and some are salty and acrid. Depends what the guy's been eating. I like sweets and mine cum tastes sweet.

By kon6838 at 16,Sep,09 15:31 other posts of kon6838 
I am always drink my own semen. My masturbate me shoot at my cup addition wine together drink at finality directly.

By niginni at 30,Aug,09 12:21 other posts of niginni 
theres one way to find out just try it, see what you think good luck

Adult Discussion Forum