Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Man bush (or does SYD stand for Shave Your Dick?)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #249353 at 10,Apr,12 19:03
Is it just me, or do most of the guys on here shave their junk? Personally, I think a really hairy cock is hot and masculine. At the very least, there should be some trimmed pubes or it looks too young. If you've got a hot, hairy bush around your cock, share it! Let's see that sexy stuff!

Similar topics: 1.WHAT TOO DO WITH MY PUBIC HAIR   2.will the razor bumps go away?   3.Bush or no bush?   4.Shave the bush?   5.Opinion on my ginger bush  

New Comment

Comments:
By Yando at 09,Sep,19 22:05 other posts of Yando 

By Gntlmn at 04,Mar,13 21:02 other posts of Gntlmn 
yes
By 3fdfd at 12,Jul,19 07:51 other posts of 3fdfd 
The way an adult male ought to look
By #518391 at 13,Jul,19 18:28
I agree..great looking wild natural bush and nice big helmet too...and I like the hairy balls as well

By #578610 at 14,Jul,19 14:19
I wont say to shave. You have a right to look as you like. Your bio says you are straight. That means you like females. Us, females, work hard to be as attractive as possible to you guys. We fix our hair, paint our faces, manicure our hands and feet, and yes, trim our bush if it's overly bushy. We even shave it off if it's to your liking. Your bush, sir, while natural, is a huge turnoff. I am a slutty whore. I have fucked more men (and women) than i can remember, and, if my lover looked like you, I'd have him, at least, trim it. A little consideration for your partner goes a long way.

By Likemhairy at 30,Aug,19 18:25 other posts of Likemhairy 
a thing of beauty

By #595788 at 02,Sep,19 08:09
That’s a beauty! Welcome to my man cave any time.

By Likemhairy at 09,Sep,19 18:58 other posts of Likemhairy 
such a beautiful bush

By doedeldi at 08,Sep,19 10:46 other posts of doedeldi 
By #518391 at 08,Sep,19 15:36
Magnificent...your wild bush almost covers everything!

By Likemhairy at 09,Sep,19 18:57 other posts of Likemhairy 
very nice bush

By Likemhairy at 30,Aug,19 18:27 other posts of Likemhairy 
Love having a big untrimmed bush
By 3fdfd at 09,Sep,19 12:21 other posts of 3fdfd 
You are looking great

By #579885 at 08,Sep,19 09:59
Not me for sure
[deleted image]

By SluttySarah069 at 03,Sep,19 18:24 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I trim my pubes now. When I didn't I caught a nasty dose of crabs at a local adult cinema wile performing with lots of the guys there.I passed the nits on to my wife and I had the embarrassment of owning up to how I had caught them. Fortunately she forgave me and accepts that I'm Bi and a CD although she still doesn't want to know what I get up to.
I therefore shave most of my body to reduce the chance of catching nits etc.
By spermkiss at 03,Sep,19 19:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Ah, yes, crabs. Another good reason to go hairless.

By spermkiss at 03,Sep,19 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm old enough to remember when body shaving was virtually unheard of except for competitive swimmers and bodybuilders. But as sex advice columnist Dan Savage has noted in his column, manscaping has been around for more than three decades now and it just doesn't seem to ever go out of style. It started with gay men (we're oh so often the trend setters) and now has gone totally mainstream. Many, perhaps most, men do it to a greater or lessor degree.

What do I like? I can definitely go either way. There are some really attractive pubic bushes posted on this Forum topic and on the general pages of the site. But a totally hairless male body is ultra hot. One of my favorites is smooth-cock. Interestingly, I find hairy legs really sexy. A guy with really hairy legs who has shaved of his pubic patch is sexy.

What have I done myself? I'm totally hairless from the neck down. Permanently, with laser hair removal. And I wear a beard.

What should other men do? Begin by pulling up my Forum post "Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once". One of the items is shave his entire body, just to see what it's like. Do it, guys. You're not doing anything permanent as the hair will grow back.

By #518391 at 03,Sep,19 13:41
Some more man-bush for you[deleted image]

By Yando at 02,Sep,19 05:51 other posts of Yando 

By PoloFields at 14,Jul,19 06:23 other posts of PoloFields 
To each their own, really. I've shaved before, but now don't have the time or interest to keep smooth. Whatever works for you best, works.

By #545468 at 14,Jul,19 00:14
This is TOTALLY a personal taste. I love being shaved, have been shaved for decades, and I find a shaved guy more sexy than a bushed guy. But that is my choice. I just don't like dealing with loads of dental floss when sucking a guy off.

By soharditspurple at 13,Jul,19 04:14 other posts of soharditspurple 
To each his own. I keep my testicles and shaft shaved but pubes on mons. Wife likes the clitty tickler and I think it makes good photos, you can see the nuts

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 20:49 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm not very hairy but I prefer to keep what I have intact. A shaved cock or cunt just looks like it's too young for me. Maybe it's my age (56) but I don't understand this fascination with shaving the pubes.
By 3fdfd at 12,Jul,19 07:50 other posts of 3fdfd 
Fully agree

By #569438 at 06,Jul,19 18:42
[deleted image]
By 3fdfd at 12,Jul,19 07:49 other posts of 3fdfd 
Great ... nice bush. Glad you don't shave

By #594036 at 10,Jul,19 17:59
I agree. It doesn't look right when guys shave down there or trim it really, really short.

[deleted image]

By #579885 at 09,Jul,19 20:16
I hate the itching after shaving my dick, so better leave it natural...

[deleted image]

By #594003 at 09,Jul,19 18:33

By #593634 at 06,Jul,19 19:40
I try and keep it trimmed and neat but there’s nothing wrong with some hair around the cock.
[deleted image]

By #571187 at 06,Jul,19 14:33
It should be at the very least trimmed Full Bush is NASTY!

By Robben at 06,Jul,19 11:11 other posts of Robben 
I usually shave the shaft and balls, gives a Nice skin-to-skin feeling in the sex act.

By Louis at 06,Jul,19 11:03 other posts of Louis 

By Rob00 at 06,Jul,19 10:30 other posts of Rob00 
I do like a thick man bush,its so nice to bury your face in and sniff his amazing body scent

By #518391 at 06,Jul,19 09:10
Here's some genuine man-bush![deleted image]
By 3fdfd at 06,Jul,19 09:59 other posts of 3fdfd 
Your bush is one of the better ones here in SYD
By #518391 at 06,Jul,19 10:22
Thanks for the compliment...

By #583549 at 06,Jul,19 05:30
I prefer being smooth shaven.At least for me I have less body odor and I don't sweat as much in my groin and arm pit area.And I like the smooth shaven look on men and women.For me it shows off the human body form much like the greek and roman craved statues.

By Greenman1968 at 06,Jul,19 03:03 other posts of Greenman1968 
I shave my testicles for my comfort, they don't itch nearly as much. I leave my bush alone for the most part. I will trim the length occasionanally

By #293708 at 04,Mar,13 21:19
I do not shave

My big cock hehe
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Do you guys think that I have too much pubic hair?
By spermkiss at 04,Mar,13 22:01 other posts of spermkiss 
No, your thick dark bush is very sexy.
By #293708 at 04,Mar,13 22:16
Thanks spermkiss
By spermkiss at 05,Mar,13 00:42 other posts of spermkiss 
You're welcome. As regular readers of my comments know, I'm a major proponent of body grooming and I think that men who are totally hairless from the neck down are really hot.

BUT, when a guy has thick, black hair, as you do, it's really hot when he just lets his hair grow natural. It's fun to eat out a really hairy guy and get his hairs caught in my teeth.

By bigone21 at 04,Mar,13 22:56 other posts of bigone21 
yes man, way too much!! buhhh!!

By #360392 at 05,Mar,13 03:33
No you look very nice. love that bush

By dickisgreat at 05,Mar,13 06:07 other posts of dickisgreat 
Definitely not! It's fantastic

By bigone21 at 04,Mar,13 22:53 other posts of bigone21 
much tobacco, little cigar... the worse of both worlds!!

if i would like to floss a big afro, we can keep our clothes on! haha!

please guys, have a trim!!

By spermkiss at 04,Mar,13 22:10 other posts of spermkiss 
What you are seeing is not something that is happening just here on SYD. Body grooming is very stylish these days and many men, perhaps even most men, are doing at least a little. Some men (I'm one) go all the way and are completely hairless.

Do I think a hairless man looks juvenile? Generally not. If he is a very young man, say barely legal, yes, it can make him look ****. But most men are clearly MEN and the fact that they have shaved do not make them look any less than men.
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

The word that got censored is u-n-d-e-r-a-g-e.

By dickisgreat at 04,Mar,13 20:40 other posts of dickisgreat 
I have never understood the enormous popularity of shaving. These people end up looking like a girl with a dick. Or a dolphin. Ew ew ew

By #307035 at 04,Mar,13 17:57
[deleted image]

Hairy enough?

By niginni at 09,Nov,12 13:32 other posts of niginni 
I like my pubes I shaved for a boyfriend for two weeks he liked the look. I did NOT & itch like hell when they grow back
Pubes are a real turn on for me male or female I enjoy my hairy balls being caressed gently & my bi friend very hairy balls & body are a real turn on,

By soundsgreat87 at 09,Nov,12 05:37 other posts of soundsgreat87 
I tried shaving down there a few times.

Maybe it's just that I'm particularly sweaty, but JESUS how can anyone stand that?! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING sticks together. Bleh. Noooooo thanks.

I do trim from time to time though, just to keep things in check.

By #7976 at 08,Nov,12 21:48
I totally agree... never shaved (except when I got my vasectomy) and don't have any intention to in the future. Women are the same. When did the world decide it was gross to have a full, natural bush? And I agree with your "looking too young" comment. Although, I've always been a bit more direct... considering guys (or gals) who like shaved pubs to be borderline ****philiacs. Give me a full bush on a woman with a great body and I'll make her the happiest woman in the world.

By #119764 at 08,Nov,12 14:44
I keep it trimmed just to be polite to those who suck me off

/33h1qk6dhdtipic.html

By 357sig at 08,Nov,12 12:18 other posts of 357sig 
See the rest of my hairy pics.

By cupar at 16,Apr,12 11:19 other posts of cupar 
Sometimes shave while i have light colored hairs while I find dark hair is sexy. Had comment on the hairs on my foreskin that is not so common, or is it ?. This pic shows them /cix6d7qe7ds1pic.html

By #238928 at 15,Apr,12 17:28
I think hairy pubes are much more sexy. That's why I never shave mine

By Gntlmn at 12,Apr,12 21:54 other posts of Gntlmn 
and hard cock underballs
By #249353 at 13,Apr,12 01:02
Hmmm, even I think perhaps your balls could use a bit of a trim here, mate. Nice view though!
By #161462 at 14,Apr,12 06:45
No way - leave those man globes furry
By Gntlmn at 15,Apr,12 01:31 other posts of Gntlmn 

By #238807 at 15,Apr,12 00:22
My girlfriend likes mine natural, so I haven't shaved it for a while. Given my druthers, I'd keep mine shaved.

[deleted image]

By bigone21 at 14,Apr,12 23:16 other posts of bigone21 
when i suck cock, i don't want to floss my teeth at the same time!! trim it down please!!

By #220362 at 14,Apr,12 04:24
[deleted image]

Long pubes to me is my biggest turn off. Male or Female, I liked it shaved, but at the minimum trimmed. Unless you are a nasty mo fo. It should not make you think of a young person. I never thought of it that way. This is about as long as i will ever let my hair grow. But different people like different things
By #249353 at 14,Apr,12 04:56
It's perfectly logical that shaved pubes would make one think of a young person, due to the fact that the only time a person is naturally without pubes is when they are prepubescent. So I'll have to disagree.

True though, different people like different things. It doesn't necessarily make them "nasty mofos".

Nice cock and pubes, btw. A bit too closely trimmed for my taste, but nice.
By #220362 at 14,Apr,12 22:59
The MO-Fo part was more about a person, who is attracted to the prepubescent. But you are right naturally people with out pubes is a young person, but there is a difference, a big difference in apperance for adults, shaved or not... I **** hair in my mouth, and is one of the reasons I like it atleast trimmed. It seems its becoming more popular, I did not shave nothing tell i was in my mid 20's. And now i trim or shave all the time. But thats just me... .. now... Thanks for your comments, Very good disscusion..

By Arlo at 14,Apr,12 13:40 other posts of Arlo 
I like my pubes, too, so do most of my current lovers. Check out my page if you like the hairy look.

By #188764 at 14,Apr,12 10:44
Here's mine...

Full-grown:

[deleted image]

Trimmed:

[deleted image]

Shaved:

[deleted image]

By Yando at 13,Apr,12 02:00 other posts of Yando 
Yando387

By Yando at 13,Apr,12 02:00 other posts of Yando 
Yando531

By Gntlmn at 12,Apr,12 21:51 other posts of Gntlmn 
soft cock view

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 12,Apr,12 13:30 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I, myself , do prefer the toys clean and smooth. I have shaved completely before, but as I am fairly hairy over most of my body and would not shave the rest[deleted image], a very close trim is as far as I will usually go with the bush. By all means I much prefer my penis and scrotum freshly shaven with a close trim on the bush,! I recently let it grow for a few new pics, but broke down and shaved yesterday. I suppose it depends on the build and relative amount of body hair as to whether completely shaved looks good on a guy. Some are better hairy, while others look better shaved completely. Most are best right in between. Same for the ladies. Some are FABULOUS with a full beard down below. Some with a "Landing Strip" are AWESOME! While others are totally GORGEOUS totally bald! For me, it just depends on my mood at the time what is best; but ALL are beautiful in their own way!

I have pics from completely shaved to full "Wolf". Please check and tell me which you prefer, if you wish.

By bigone21 at 11,Apr,12 21:29 other posts of bigone21 
trimmed bush and shaved ballsack for me!! if i want to have a jungle-experience, i will buy an airline-ticket!!

i dont want to floss my teeth while sucking cock!

if you think my trimmed "junk" looks too young, at 48, i welcome that as a compliment!!

By #220845 at 11,Apr,12 09:43
Love to shave my cock and balls annd my ass. Shape and trim.my bush if I have one.

By youngpeguy at 10,Apr,12 22:23 other posts of youngpeguy 

By #172995 at 10,Apr,12 21:10
A hairy cock means that you aren't a gurly boy.

Adult Discussion Forum