pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Dear SYD Forum,

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 04,Jan,13 23:11
I am having a small problem that you might be able to help me with.
A few days ago, I was incredibly bored and looking for something to do. Out of the clear blue sky, I had the sudden thought: Why not become gay? That would be a real switch!
So, after living years as a perfectly normal heterosexual (pussy was my life, I tell you!), I chose to become a gay. It has been a real eye-opener, let me tell you! (Did you know that guys have completely different sex parts? Like penises and stuff? And, like, no vagina? Weird, huh?) Sure, I now have to deal with being a second-class citizen, have to hide my sexual preference and don't have the same legal rights as normal people, but there are things to compensate for all of that. I can now wear pink without being embarrassed, open a flower shop if I so desire and, with my new gift of "gaydar", I can spot a fellow gay from across the room! Plus, given the fact that all gay guys are indiscriminate sluts, my cock is now totally raw from all of the blowjobs I have been getting! Gay life is so freaking awesome, and I am pleased to have made the choice I did! Thank gawd for boredom, or I would never have picked this unnatural (yet extremely fulfilling!) life-style.
So, here is my problem:
How do i know which fork is the salad fork, and which one is for the main course?
Thanks, in advance, for your help
Will

Similar topics: 1.Tired of what do you think.... on the forum   2.Deleting forum posts   3.Farewell, farewell   4.SYC Discussion Forum??   5.Forum Format  

New Comment

Comments:
By #196416 at 06,Jan,13 19:31
Which fork,spoon,knife or what ever do you use to eat pie with? Oh and you are not really gay, because any gay fellow would know this shit! So There! Get back to reality!
By just16cm at 06,Jan,13 21:10 other posts of just16cm 
So you mean, JustWill lied, and he is nothing but a straight guy? I mean, everyone knows, that you CAN'T be both.

That would be soo rude of him

By bella! at 06,Jan,13 21:40 other posts of bella! 
This post was very confusing to me and I had doubt that JustWill authored this, he's always maintained he's gay. My next thought was the penguin wrote this. Penguins are all decked out in their black & white "tuxedo".....all dressed and nowhere to go. Hellz no! It's obvious the penguin can't type or has a need for a salad fork, they have flippers and can't type or hold any utensil. It's his damn dancing monkey! That darn monkey is sure rambunctious!

/forum/thread.php?id=18936
By #601496 at 16,Jan,20 22:22
You are confused? I don't even know what's for dinner.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Jan,13 14:08 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Ummm...
I am VERY curious: where does the SPORK go; left of the salad fork, or right of the soup spoon... which, of course, is again right of the dinner spoon, which is right of the desert spoon!
I'm a bit distraught by this.
Maybe the SPORK goes in the boutenir hole so it's always ready when the stress of starving while trying to figure it all out forces you to just EAT SOMETHING!
But then again... eating PIE require no "Utensil" , only an eager and well trained TONGUE and maybe FINGERS!
By #303133 at 08,Jan,13 15:07
The spork is always kept in its own, special, handcrafted leather case...
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Jan,13 15:14 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Okay. Cool! But...
...mine didn't come with a case!

Alas, I must consign myself to the ranks of the "Commoner" who eats "Hot Dogs" and "PIE" with only my hands and mouth!

Please pass the CREAM!!!

By spermkiss at 05,Jan,13 06:06 other posts of spermkiss 
If the table has been properly set, you use the cutlery from the outside in. Thus, if the salad is going to be served before the main course, the salad fork will be outside of the main course fork. Vice versa if the salad is served after the main course. As an added bonus I'll mention that beverages are placed to the right of the plate and side dishes, such as a bread plate, are placed to the left. Eat to the left, drink to the right.
By #303133 at 05,Jan,13 17:35
I seem to be the only one on this site who doesn't know silverware!
By spermkiss at 06,Jan,13 18:44 other posts of spermkiss 
You're a gay man who doesn't know these things?
By #303133 at 07,Jan,13 04:32
I am, in fact, a gay man...just not a stereotypical gay man. Never had much "fancy dining" experience, nor am I fond of interior design...
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,13 06:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Sorry, no offense intended. I was just poking a little fun at you. I'm fully aware that gay men come in as big a variety as straight men.
By #303133 at 07,Jan,13 13:56
No offense taken, spermkiss! (I AM a huge fan of Musical Theatre...which permits me to keep my membership card.)
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,13 19:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Way to go buddy.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And by the way, may I take you out to dinner at a nice restaurant with a designer done dining room and multiple forks on the table and then to the theatre for a musical?

By #229050 at 05,Jan,13 11:05
The salad fork is the one with "salad" written on it. The other one (with main course on it) is for the main course. Hope to have been of assistance
By #303133 at 05,Jan,13 17:38
Screw it...too confusing. I will just carry my own spork from now on...
By Ray10754 at 05,Jan,13 17:40 other posts of Ray10754 
Are forks needed for finger foods also ?? If so what type of fork would be used?? Im so confused

By #218130 at 05,Jan,13 02:49
You tell me please, here in Africa we know shit.....

By #284666 at 04,Jan,13 23:13
Its the one with the pointy prong in the middle. Duh!
By #303133 at 04,Jan,13 23:44
I just love me some pointy prongs!
By bella! at 05,Jan,13 00:07 other posts of bella! 
Pointy prongs? Are you talkin' 'bout forks? Hmmmmm........???

Adult Discussion Forum