Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Has anyone fucked two sisters?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 04,Jul,16 23:47  other posts of leopoldij
I was wondering if anyone has had sex with sisters. Not necessarily at the she time (although that would be hot). I've only had the chance to play with sisters when I was in high school. I didn't really fuck them but we did oral. They were twins in fact. I could tell them apart however.

Any experiences out there?

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.My sisters   3.suggestions on how to fuck my sisters friend   4.My sisters Vagina!   5.Bi sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 15,Jul,18 22:01 other posts of knewbi 
Not sisters but did do a daughter and then her mom. Was dating and fucking this girl for a while. Her mom was pretty hot and I guess I must have been caught by her mom looking at her because when we split her mom called me. I thought she was going to try and get us back together. She came over to my apt. and said she was sorry to see us split but that she had also noticed my attention given to her (the mom). Well, I had to admit that I did find her a very attractive woman. So she walked over and planted a big kiss square on the lips. I was startled but happy and hard in almost an instant. She reached down and stepped back saying something like "Oh my, is that for me?" Something of that sort. I told her that there was no one else in the room and she said that we needed to do something about that. It was a great evening and we had a few more but I just felt that it would cause loads of trouble with her daughter and her if she ever found out so broke it off.. What a sahme because I truly enjoyed fucking a woman that had no reservations about sex...
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,18 10:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Pity you stopped. Since the daughter was out of the picture anyway, why did you care? You should have kept fucking the mom.
By knewbi at 17,Jul,18 16:11 other posts of knewbi 
Well, I did like the girl even after the break up. We were friends for years after until I lost touch with her and I knew it would cause trouble between her and her mom if she ever found out. There are just too many more women out there to cause trouble for people you like. I missed fucking them both but never regretted my actions.

By bigguy at 17,Jul,18 14:04 other posts of bigguy 
Close. A lady and her niece that were close to the same age and lived in the same apartment.
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,18 14:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you fuck them at separate times?

By #550700 at 17,Jul,18 02:38
I've masturbated n front of my 19 y.o. step si$ and her younger girl cuzzin
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,18 04:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you touch your step ****' pussy? Howabout her cousins pussy?
By #550700 at 17,Jul,18 10:41
Yeah we play and touch..all of us...her cuzzin always leaves her top on..lol..shes kinda shy...she jus watches mostly..plays a little...but we play truth or dare so me and my step **** makes her touch us. Hehe....she says she feels weird when she touches her cuz
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,18 10:44 other posts of leopoldij 
As long as all enjoy , that's fine.
What happens when the cuzzin gets an orgasm?
How does she react?
What does she do?
By #550700 at 17,Jul,18 10:49
A lot of the time she'll go n2 the bathroom and cum...but a few times she came In front of us..hehe.. she trys to b quiet but she makes noises ..lol..shell cum then put her cloths on...she stays and smokes while me n step si$ party still.. we make her take her cloths off when she wants a hit lol...thwn shell get back n2 it
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,18 10:51 other posts of leopoldij 
n2?
By #550700 at 17,Jul,18 10:56
She'll leave the room and go to the bathroom to cum alone so we can't see
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,18 10:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Mmm that's not good. Do you think she sticks her fingers in her pussy so she can orgasm alone?

By #550094 at 15,Jul,18 19:54
yep, Rosie and her 5 sisters are the exception!

By #551482 at 15,Jul,18 19:43
No, but i have fucked Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters

By #478298 at 15,Jul,18 04:25
Yes a few years ago

[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,18 13:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Tell me more about it!

By #550094 at 14,Jul,18 23:21
I've never had sex with women, let alone with two sisters.
But I've tongue-kissed with two sisters
(one first, and then her sibling) during games of
"Run Catch and Kiss" (RCK) and "Spin The Bottle"
back in my early teen years.
Those two were popular 'sex' games with my generation,
back in the '70s.

I never felt aroused playing those games, but I enjoyed
all that tongue-kissing and making out wherever we
caught our counter-gender playmates.
By kebmo at 15,Jul,18 07:46 other posts of kebmo 
When I was young it was called kissing tag. No tongue though.

By #475107 at 14,Jul,18 23:24
Yes, in college I fucked my gf and then her twin ****. They were both great fucks but the **** had a tighter pussy!
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,18 01:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice!
Did any of the two realize that you fucked the other?
By #475107 at 15,Jul,18 03:56
Well, the **** did. She wanted to prove she was better, she was!
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,18 06:06 other posts of leopoldij 
That's great.
Fucking the twin s1ster...
What an experience!!!

By JustWill at 12,Jul,18 20:22 other posts of JustWill 
I got a blowjob from an Asian guy once. It was very good.
By leopoldij at 12,Jul,18 20:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Good. But what about two sisters?
By JustWill at 13,Jul,18 04:55 other posts of JustWill 
Here is a picture of a sperm cell:
By leopoldij at 13,Jul,18 11:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Here is a picture of acetone:

By Dev01 at 13,Jul,18 09:37 other posts of Dev01 
Two sisters ? Is that like a pair of glasses. Anyways yeah and a midget on top

By #121361 at 19,Apr,17 07:23
There are Sisters 47 and 52 Years old but the hottest Girls in Germany ! We have a lot of Fun !!! THX Ladies [deleted image]
By #531528 at 24,May,17 10:36
Looks great
By #121361 at 13,Jul,18 08:32
Made a lot of Fun THX Ladies

By #556372 at 12,Jul,18 19:24
Did the priest object?

By leopoldij at 12,Jul,18 14:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone?

By #509942 at 26,May,17 04:59
My girlfriends **** didn't like me at all when i first met her
my girlfriend told me i would like her more than her
I told her don't even know your ****
we were all drinking one night. My girlfriend **** her **** and i kept drinking. We went down to the basement and she started playing with my dick so i started playing with her tits. I pulled her pants off and fucked her. I've been fucking her more than mt girlfriend since
By leopoldij at 28,May,17 01:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Does your gf know you're fucking her s1ster?

By #527548 at 28,May,17 01:40
When i was 19 i had 2 sisters one was 17 teen the other one was 16 we drop lSD got a motel room.

By #533258 at 25,May,17 22:14
2 different sets neither at the same time and minths or years apart. 1 set could have been twins down there the other was as different as could be.

By bikev at 24,May,17 20:45 other posts of bikev 
Been fucked by two brothers. Both at the same time and both at once. Great night

By #497509 at 24,May,17 16:37
When my wife was pregnant, her younger **** came to stay with us to help her. We had single room and a double bed coat. So we used to **** on the same bed. My wife slept in middle . One night when her **** slept I fucked my wife and then slept. In late night I wake up and touched her ****'s breast. She could not resist . Then I went to her side and started caressing her breast , kissing her . When I was convinced that she was ready , I ride on her to fuck her. I had just penetrated her, my wife wake up become angry more with her **** rather than me.

By #68733 at 18,May,17 12:06
I've fucked two sisters and even got the older **** to finger and rub the pussy of the younger ****. One of the best nights of my life apart from fucking a classmates mum in Every way possible and when I liked even if I had to call her away from bed with her husband

By niceonebighead at 15,May,17 02:01 other posts of niceonebighead 
yea a pr of twins sametimethey were from sweden was lots of fun that night

By #332336 at 14,May,17 12:09
No but had a long affair with a mother and her daughter. Mom was 50, daughter was 30. Not together though. They both knew I was fucking both, no problems. Mom was a little jealous because daughter liked me to fuck her ass, mom didn't like anal. Why that made her jealous I do not know. Lasted over a year. I tried to get them together for a 3 some but mom wouldn't go for it. She didn't want to "see" me fuck her daughter. One time I was at daughters house pouring the dick to her and doorbell started ringing, then beating on the door, I kept fucking. Then banging on the bedroom window and mom yelling "stop fucking my daughter and answer the goddam door". That made us stop. And in case you're wondering, actually mom was the best fuck. She gave me fantastic head and swallowed.

By #423426 at 28,Apr,17 16:37
I was once stripped naked by my ex and her **** after a night out. They covered me in baby oil, my gf was wanking me while her **** fingered my arse. Too much to drink though, so that's as far as it went and never happened again.

By Greek18cm at 26,Apr,17 20:16 other posts of Greek18cm 
Not me. I had an experience with two cousins but no sisters....

Although a friend of mine and his ****...happened to do sex with the same girl.... If that counts...

By DJS at 19,Apr,17 11:07 other posts of DJS 
Seriously am not into NUNS..

By #532987 at 19,Apr,17 01:40
You will think this locker room bragging but I have actually had the experience of having sexual relations with two sisters in the same bed at one time TWICE. Once in San Antonio and the second time in Mexico City. Obviously different set of sisters. I also enjoyed a aunt niece combo once.

By kebmo at 31,Mar,17 05:53 other posts of kebmo 
My br0ther and I dated the same girl at different times. I dated her first then we broke up and a few months he dated her, got her pregnant, married and divorced her fifteen years later.
I used a condom.

By #485312 at 26,Oct,16 06:21
come to think of it, l did fuck 2 brothers, not together, one at his 21st birthday in his mothers shade house...and his little bro a few months later, l picked him up from the pub and gave him a ride home, well with a small detour to my place *lix*
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,17 22:40 other posts of leopoldij 
I need a ride too. Can you give me one? I'll pay for the petrol.
By #485312 at 31,Mar,17 01:08
petrols pretty expensive here lol, *lix*
By leopoldij at 31,Mar,17 04:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't try to find reasons to deter me. I won't be deterred. I said: I want a ride and I'll pay for the petrol.

By #525579 at 30,Mar,17 12:23
Not boasting but I fucked the oldest **** at a easter lunch, went back to her house, she fell asleep. Her 22 yr old **** was drunk and gave me a head job in her sisters bed before I came inside her shaven pussy, her 17 yr old **** heard us and when the second **** went for a shower the young lady kissed me naked. So I then pounded her tiny shaven hole and came deep as she screamed was busted
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,17 22:39 other posts of leopoldij 
So you fucked 3 sist.ers in one day??

By #332336 at 16,Mar,17 19:42
I fucked a mother and her daughter, although not together. I was dating mom and went to visit her 30 year old daughter to fix an appliance at her home. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking. So I was fucking mom a couple times a week and fucking daughter a couple times a week. And I have to say, mom was a better fuck. Eventually mom found out and got really pissed off and broke it off. Of course daughter did too after all the drama.

By #475107 at 28,Oct,16 15:28
Yes, twins in college. It was 2 years apart though.

By #451615 at 19,Sep,16 07:11
Best single night of my life!!!
By leopoldij at 19,Sep,16 11:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Please elaborate.

By #7976 at 07,Jul,16 21:26
Yes. Not at the same time however.
By leopoldij at 08,Jul,16 02:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Did they know?
By #7976 at 09,Jul,16 01:51
Yes. I dated the older **** in school. She moved on afterward and several years later I came across her **** and we dated for a while. We attended a Thanksgiving dinner at their families home and by the end of the night they had told each other their stories. We all laughed it off and it never came up again. Friends with privileges are wonderful.

By Ou812 at 05,Jul,16 03:52 other posts of Ou812 
Yes, I did. Oldest **** I fucked
around with on/off for years due to the fact she was married. She suggested I date her younger **** as a smoke screen so she could be around me and not draw suspicion. As it goes I ended up marrying the youngest ****. Only lasted 5 years though.
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Great. Did you fuck the older one while you were married to the younger? Did the younger know you were fucking her ****?
By Ou812 at 08,Jul,16 21:03 other posts of Ou812 
I did not fuck the older one while I was married, I took my vows seriously. The younger one knew because I told her from the start,I don't believe in lying and I think there would have been more harm done if that came to the surface years later. There was about a week in between them, the older one was fine if I did fuck them both as long as she was getting hers. I had no problem with that because we just met and didnt know it was going to be serious from the start. But as it turned out,no overlap.

By JustWill at 05,Jul,16 01:05 other posts of JustWill 
I have not had sex with sisters.
I have had sex with brothers, though.
Individually and both at once. (They had sex with me, not with each other.)
A lot.
Over a stretch of several years.
It was amazing.
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, that's just as good. For those who like it. Sorry I forgot to add it to the description of the thread. Glad you liked it. Did the brothers not mind having sex at the same time? Were they gay?
By JustWill at 05,Jul,16 21:25 other posts of JustWill 
No apology needed. You are more tuned-in to the hetero side of things, so your question makes total sense.
They didn't mind at all having sex at the same time. They both were kind of turned-on by it, in fact. (You'd have to read my Coyote Boy blogs to get the full picture.)
If I have to label them, I'd say that they were bisexual...but it's actually more complicated than that.
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 22:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Everything is complicated and nothing monolithic. We like to classify everything in binary, yes/no, good/bad, straight/gay, man/woman, honest/dishonest, big/small, pretty/ugly, healthy/unhealthy, love/hatred, joy/sorrow, smart/stupid, etc. It'll take long time before we realize that (a) there's a continuum of options and (b) opposites can coincide. I may be wrong, but the more time goes on, the more I realize that the world is much more complex than meets the eye.

By #515174 at 05,Jul,16 19:51
friends, cousins, aunt and niece, roomates but no sisters
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Please elaborate.

By bda1406 at 05,Jul,16 19:44 other posts of bda1406 
Once a girlfriend broke up with me telling me that I had been fucking her twin for a week
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Now, that's INTERESTING. Did you know you were fucking the twin? Did the twin trick you?

By zzick at 05,Jul,16 15:50 other posts of zzick 
Yes, Bout 40 years ago. I wish I hadn't. , cuz I selfishly hurt the first one.if I could do it over, I would not have done it. Years ago, I gave a heartfelt apology to the one I betrayed. , so that helped a bit.
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh well, one shouldn't do things in total secrecy. I knew a girl, I dated her for a while, who broke up with me because she wanted to go back to her ex. Well, her ex met her ****'ter and ended up giving her instead. She was heartbroken so she came back to me crying. But I had moved on. I tried to console her though.

By qhaos at 05,Jul,16 04:54 other posts of qhaos 
fucked no, but one fucked and the other gives me a nice blowjob. was funny!
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, I'd say that that's just as good if not better. To fuck a ****'ter and mouth fuck the other must be amazing!

Adult Discussion Forum