Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Who the first person to see you masturbate?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by liketoedge at 09,Jan,18 15:40  other posts of liketoedge
How was the first to see you masturbate? Whos Idea was it?

Similar topics: 1.HOW MANY MEN ENJOY WATCHING OTHER MEN MASTURBATE TILL THEY CUM?   2.Masturbate before sex   3.Best time of day to masturbate   4.Masturbate-a-Thon   5.Who was the first person you saw masturbate?  

New Comment

Comments:
By hypoboy at 14,Jan,18 13:52 other posts of hypoboy 
it was my new neighbour; he came to ask for some butter and i got an erection in my sweat pants as i saw him. then things went on from there as he touched my bulge hehe...

By Nevermore at 14,Jan,18 07:54 other posts of Nevermore 
My best friend when I was about 13. It was a mutual decision as we both thought it was bit immature to pretend to be a s l e e p while the other one jerked us off.

By lawrenceo at 14,Jan,18 04:28 other posts of lawrenceo 
One of my boy scout friends

By Frenum at 13,Jan,18 07:51 other posts of Frenum 
A couple of friends when we were 12 would see who could shoot their spunk the highest.

By Dev01 at 12,Jan,18 06:09 other posts of Dev01 
Myself... i believe i have mentioned this in another thread.... i love mirrors 😁

By Eerect at 12,Jan,18 03:03 other posts of Eerect 
My freinds ****,she rubbed her pussy and I wanked off as we watched eachother.I spunked on her pubic hair and she wiped some off with her finger and tasted it.
By MrNormal at 12,Jan,18 03:10 other posts of MrNormal 
Cool story...!

By submissivemartyn at 09,Jan,18 22:33 other posts of submissivemartyn 
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she then told me to do it myself.As I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.

By Scottbill69 at 09,Jan,18 17:11 other posts of Scottbill69 
I was 12 with my then best friend at school , he showed me how to wank and although the first times were dry orgasms , it felt great . We had a few other guys join us and it was great to compare cocks and get to hold a couple of much bigger ones than I had
By liketoedge at 09,Jan,18 17:36 other posts of liketoedge 
dry orgasms were awesome for me too

By AussieMan187 at 09,Jan,18 16:54 other posts of AussieMan187 
My best friend when I was about 11 or 12. He taught me about masterbation, & we used to play with each other's cocks.
By liketoedge at 09,Jan,18 17:07 other posts of liketoedge 
thats how i learned too. a friends jack me to my first dry orgasm and have been hooked ever since. I was 8 and he was 13 and knew all about that stuff
By AussieMan187 at 09,Jan,18 17:12 other posts of AussieMan187 
Good times. Even though I didn't turn out gay, I did have a good time with him.
By liketoedge at 09,Jan,18 17:34 other posts of liketoedge 
same here

By Rob00 at 09,Jan,18 17:07 other posts of Rob00 
My 12yo cousin,he was showing me how to wank my self off,i was around the same age

Adult Discussion Forum