Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jerking tutorial?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Kobudeka at 25,Nov,18 08:09  other posts of Kobudeka
I wonder guys, who taught you how to jack off. Are we all self-taught or did you have a buddy or older **** who showed you what to do with your tool???

Similar topics: 1.Who and what do you fantasise about when you are jerking off?   2.Do men prefer jerking off to fucking?   3.Jerking off with a condom   4.jerking off while drivingnx   5.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose  

New Comment

Comments:
By licksipsuckit at 15,Dec,18 17:06 other posts of licksipsuckit 
1/ place cock in hand
2/ fold fingers around cock
3/ move hand back and forth
how hard can it be???

By Dicktoogay at 15,Dec,18 14:44 other posts of Dicktoogay 
My first time. I was 9 years and i was home to a old man. He told me i must play whit his dick. I was a kind boys and i mastrubate him. I se semen first time to him. I was 13 when i suck him first time. I do it hundred of times to my good friends.

By addicted at 13,Dec,18 21:30 other posts of addicted 
I learned that by myself and didn't knew wtf happened. I tought I peed myself and first orgasm was pretty scary as it was strong. Then later I did it again and knew what will happen. Then my friends started talking about masturbation and I knew what I did.

By lawrenceo at 08,Dec,18 04:09 other posts of lawrenceo 
I was given my first dry orgasm at 11 by an older male.

By Scorpio69 at 04,Dec,18 15:05 other posts of Scorpio69 
I was 13, an only c.hil.d and fatherless. As the inquisitive lil fella that I am... I heard some of my peers talking about "jacking off". I thought it was another way to say having sex. Except! What they were saying made no sense to me as there was no girls mentioned. Of course I never let on to them, that I had no idea wtf they where talking about. So... That night when my Mom got home, I inquired. She chuckled and said she thought I would have figured it out by now or one of my friends would have told me. She then described what it meant and I was quite intrigued. I must say, after hearing this, I couldn't wait for bedtime to try this new thing she described. When I finally went to bed, I started rethinking about what she said. I started to touch myself and of course, that age, got an immediate erection. I began to massage my lil rock hard peter with my gripped hand as was described. Going up and down, I closed my eyes and was imaging that most beautiful girl in my class, Angela, that I had such a huge crush on. I thought to myself, this feels great and I continued in anticipation of this magical ending. Within about 8 mins. I began to feel this odd new sensation come over me, my wiener felt like it was going to explode then it began to pulsate, I'm trying my best not to make any sounds as I felt the urge to moan and moan loudly. OMG!! It felt so good, I had never experienced anything like that before. Only thing that was different than what she told me, is there was nothing that came out. There you go! And another jack off was born...

By liketoedge at 04,Dec,18 14:07 other posts of liketoedge 
I was actually taught twice, I first learned about masturbating at 8 when a buddy masturbated me to my first dry orgasm. From that first time I was hooked and did it 3 to 5 daily. About 4 years later another friend ask me at a sleepover at his house if I knew about jacking off. I said that I didnt but had heard about it and ask him to show me. So he showed me everything he knew and jacked me off 2 to 3 times that night

By mrseveninches at 03,Dec,18 11:51 other posts of mrseveninches 
My cousin who was the same age as me taught me at age of 5.

By mpmforce at 02,Dec,18 18:51 other posts of mpmforce 
I thought I discovered something only I could do. Now I look back am I'm horrified that my parents knew what I was doing in the bathroom for an hour+ at a time

By addicted at 01,Dec,18 13:49 other posts of addicted 
My two year older b r o teached me how to masturbate by giving me a hand in bed.He showed me how I can use spit as a lube and told me how to not make a mess when cumming.

By superstudme at 26,Nov,18 17:00 other posts of superstudme 
I don't remember but probably I just felt good rubbing my cock & kept doing it. I too am still learning what another man would probably like to be done with him & am still learning more ideas especially from the videos.

By knewbi at 26,Nov,18 16:19 other posts of knewbi 
Taught myself and am always learning. These days I read places like this as well as one on one experience and guys are always cumming up with new things to do. have becum quite proficient at it.

By liketoedge at 25,Nov,18 11:13 other posts of liketoedge 
I had another boy from my neighbors hood teach me all about masturbating. I will be forever in his dept

Adult Discussion Forum