Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jerking tutorial?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #565506 at 25,Nov,18 13:09
I wonder guys, who taught you how to jack off. Are we all self-taught or did you have a buddy or older **** who showed you what to do with your tool???

Similar topics: 1.Who and what do you fantasise about when you are jerking off?   2.Do men prefer jerking off to fucking?   3.Jerking off with a condom   4.jerking off while drivingnx   5.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ck_boy at 24,Jul,21 20:28 other posts of Ck_boy 
I discovered jackinworld.com late 90's on the family computer

By galaxy123 at 16,Mar,19 23:25 other posts of galaxy123 
at school, we used to compare and play wanking games

By #580962 at 16,Mar,19 16:27
Parents thought me. They did a great job

By Greek18cm at 14,Mar,19 14:22 other posts of Greek18cm 
When i was 17 my 12 year old female second cousin came to Greece from Germany for the summer and thought me. Untill thrn i was just looking at my erections and just waving it left and right...

By #486048 at 08,Mar,19 22:43
i was self taught on how to jerk off

By onthelose at 08,Mar,19 20:41 other posts of onthelose 
I did get some help from my cousin who came to visit. No touching. I would have loved to be tutored by someone older who knew the truth about sex and was willing to pass it on. Of course that's child abuse in todays culture. I don't really know how we are supposed to make educated decisions about sex without all the facts.

By #516354 at 16,Feb,19 04:46
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she did this for a few minuets and it felt really good.Then told me to do it myself and as I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that she had spied on her older stepbrother a few times and was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.
By doedeldi at 07,Mar,19 16:10 other posts of doedeldi 
You lucky boy.
By #516354 at 07,Mar,19 22:04
I sure was,shame 9 months later her parents took her back to Czechoslovakia.

By cumonme1 at 07,Mar,19 12:52 other posts of cumonme1 
My uncle showed my brother and I together and we got to practice on his dick. Fun times

By #576461 at 06,Mar,19 11:44
Self taught.

By #463848 at 06,Mar,19 11:24
I was shown at the age of 11, but I didn't make any use of it until I had my first nocturnal emission and then it was all go.

By fatcock66 at 20,Feb,19 01:26 other posts of fatcock66 
I'm self taught. I'm uncut, so early on (a few years) I never used my hand, I always humped the bed or something. Then I discovered one sleepless night that I could stroke it to orgasm. Was amazing to see it shoot off. a real turn on. Later discovered I could jack off in a rubber. that was fun.

By #535695 at 19,Feb,19 23:47
No one ever taught me how. I wonder if I am doing it wrong?

By #64328 at 19,Feb,19 19:28
I had a friend that gave me a full tutorial and taught me all about it. He even jacked me too my first dry orgasm. I was a quick learner and was hooked from to very first time

By nekekal at 19,Feb,19 18:50 other posts of nekekal 
I am not actually sure when it happened. I played with my penis, hardly a cock at the time, all the time. I would just rub the head on my hand or bedding. I am circumcised, and it felt so good.

I shared a room with my older brother, bunk beds, and we both played with our penises. He was about 3 years older. One day he showed me a better technique to use. Grab your penis and go up and down. I must have been about 7 or 8. My penis was several times bigger than his and much easier to grab. In no time at all my cock was squirting.

After that I just couldnt leave it alone. I jerked off every chance I got.

I don't know where my brother learned to do it.

By wycowboy at 16,Feb,19 15:40 other posts of wycowboy 
Both for me I would say. I've always played with my cock and also would participate in group jerks when in my **** and teen years. These group jerks would usually have just boys but sometimes a neighbor girl or two was there as well. I think we all were looking for new ways to jerk it and enjoyed the company. Some of my best orgasm's were at this circle jerks.

By toohey at 16,Feb,19 07:58 other posts of toohey 
Mine came with an extensive user manual. There are so many options that I have not yet got around to trying them all out.

By #576435 at 10,Feb,19 05:00
I discovered it on my own when i was about 10 or 11. I was in the tub I made a peace sign with my fingers and put the head of my dick between them. I just kept going up and down until i came. I have jerked it since then haha.

By #579310 at 10,Feb,19 02:23
Learned everything all by myself.

By #485312 at 15,Dec,18 22:06
1/ place cock in hand
2/ fold fingers around cock
3/ move hand back and forth
how hard can it be???
By #551147 at 19,Dec,18 09:33
Your last question depends on the level of excitement.

By #573961 at 15,Dec,18 19:44
My first time. I was 9 years and i was home to a old man. He told me i must play whit his dick. I was a kind boys and i mastrubate him. I se semen first time to him. I was 13 when i suck him first time. I do it hundred of times to my good friends.

By #573046 at 14,Dec,18 02:30
I learned that by myself and didn't knew wtf happened. I tought I peed myself and first orgasm was pretty scary as it was strong. Then later I did it again and knew what will happen. Then my friends started talking about masturbation and I knew what I did.

By #463848 at 08,Dec,18 09:09
I was given my first dry orgasm at 11 by an older male.

By #551147 at 04,Dec,18 20:05
I was 13, an only c.hil.d and fatherless. As the inquisitive lil fella that I am... I heard some of my peers talking about "jacking off". I thought it was another way to say having sex. Except! What they were saying made no sense to me as there was no girls mentioned. Of course I never let on to them, that I had no idea wtf they where talking about. So... That night when my Mom got home, I inquired. She chuckled and said she thought I would have figured it out by now or one of my friends would have told me. She then described what it meant and I was quite intrigued. I must say, after hearing this, I couldn't wait for bedtime to try this new thing she described. When I finally went to bed, I started rethinking about what she said. I started to touch myself and of course, that age, got an immediate erection. I began to massage my lil rock hard peter with my gripped hand as was described. Going up and down, I closed my eyes and was imaging that most beautiful girl in my class, Angela, that I had such a huge crush on. I thought to myself, this feels great and I continued in anticipation of this magical ending. Within about 8 mins. I began to feel this odd new sensation come over me, my wiener felt like it was going to explode then it began to pulsate, I'm trying my best not to make any sounds as I felt the urge to moan and moan loudly. OMG!! It felt so good, I had never experienced anything like that before. Only thing that was different than what she told me, is there was nothing that came out. There you go! And another jack off was born...

By #64328 at 04,Dec,18 19:07
I was actually taught twice, I first learned about masturbating at 8 when a buddy masturbated me to my first dry orgasm. From that first time I was hooked and did it 3 to 5 daily. About 4 years later another friend ask me at a sleepover at his house if I knew about jacking off. I said that I didnt but had heard about it and ask him to show me. So he showed me everything he knew and jacked me off 2 to 3 times that night

By mrseveninches at 03,Dec,18 16:51 other posts of mrseveninches 
My cousin who was the same age as me taught me at age of 5.

By #67735 at 02,Dec,18 23:51
I thought I discovered something only I could do. Now I look back am I'm horrified that my parents knew what I was doing in the bathroom for an hour+ at a time

By #573046 at 01,Dec,18 18:49
My two year older b r o teached me how to masturbate by giving me a hand in bed.He showed me how I can use spit as a lube and told me how to not make a mess when cumming.

By #542930 at 26,Nov,18 22:00
I don't remember but probably I just felt good rubbing my cock & kept doing it. I too am still learning what another man would probably like to be done with him & am still learning more ideas especially from the videos.

By knewbi at 26,Nov,18 21:19 other posts of knewbi 
Taught myself and am always learning. These days I read places like this as well as one on one experience and guys are always cumming up with new things to do. have becum quite proficient at it.

By #64328 at 25,Nov,18 16:13
I had another boy from my neighbors hood teach me all about masturbating. I will be forever in his dept

Adult Discussion Forum