Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Trump to announce major move on wall today at 3PM eastern.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 19,Jan,19 16:02
Appears the National Emergency is going to be implicated like it should have been 29 days ago.

Similar topics: 1.BIGGEST COCKS BY ETHNICITY   2.dirty chatting   3.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME DEFINED   4.What do U S citizens think about Trump's comments.   5.What next from Trump the Chump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #588373 at 30,May,19 08:25
Is this,the one Mexico is going to,pay for? All I,saw was a fence. And maybe to some Americans a fence is a wall, but to me a wall is a wall like a wall in your house...
By phart at 30,May,19 14:13 other posts of phart 
With all the agrueing going on in DC I doubt they will be able to get much of anything positive done.
I hope 2020 gets Trump back in a second time so the Dems will finally have to accept defeat.

Regardless if we agree 100% on anything politics wise,had all the effort to ditch Trump been spent on dealing with poverty,unemployment,our failing bridges,something productive,our country could be so much better off.
By #588373 at 31,May,19 04:16
Defeat? Trump was selected, not elected. Hillary Clinton won the election.Trump will Never win an election. Papa Putin will have to buy his dog some more electoral votes.

By #585719 at 31,May,19 07:47
Probably right but with Trump signing Presidential Decrees without involving Congress, Congress is fighting to reverse those laws

By #588373 at 02,Jun,19 06:27
How can there be defeat when you have a president who was selected, because Hillary was elected! He is a coward, with a fake injury to avoid going to Nam, he's a traitor who serves Putin, a An Ex Commie KGB, He is a divider whk hates this country, he is a loser who has always played the game to let the taxpayers bail him out(I bet people in Atlantic City don't think he's so great, he's hired who knows how many undocumented immigrants which is why most of them are here(because such lowlifes will do anything for $), he's lied a record 80,000 times in 2 years, and for a man claiming innocence HE HAS OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE EVERY INCH OF THE WAY mafia style.Americans will never vote him in. Papa Putin will have to shell out some more Commie money to buy the electoral College, but here's the deal, he still has at least 7 criminal cases pending in the courts and the way I see it
in 2 years, he may set another record, the first president behind bars!

By phart at 30,May,19 20:34 other posts of phart 
Supportors of open borders have got to be dumb.Look at how fucked up all those countrys are that the illegals are coming from. What makes you think they won't bring America down to that level then be trying to cross over into Canada in 20 years?

By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 22:25
[deleted image]

Well, congratulations Mr Donald YouAreADisgraceToThePresidency TRUMP. There was no COLLUTION found by the Muller Report. It doesn't matter that COLLUSION is not a crime. But, obstruction is, and you Sir have done everything possible to obstruct the course of justice while at the same time tried to circumvent the laws of this country. You have no regard to the lawful ways that a President of the United States should observe. The Muller Report shows what a lying cheat you are. What an immoral person you are. What a lowlife joke you turned out to be even to your base. Congress will make you pay.
By sherryann at 20,Apr,19 22:43 other posts of sherryann 
Why do you hate our President Trump so much?
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 22:54
Lollipop, you have to ask? Even if I hadn't before, when we knew he harassed women, cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with his child, bankrupted a whole bunch of businesses that hurt many people and acted like a clown instead as the President of the greatest nation in the world (the nation he said was broken) Then the release of the Muller Report stating what a degraded individual he is and that Congress should continue the investigation to his lying, his obstruction and the suggestion by him to federal employees to break the law was enough to hate him. I'm not sure where you stand on him. I tend to think you are a supporter. If you are, I ask you, how, after the last two years and all that's been said about his conduct, how can you?
By #584076 at 30,May,19 08:43
What the hell?
Why didn't I see this post before?
Fuck... HP... I think I like you now!!!
By #578610 at 30,May,19 12:29
If you agree, great. Don't waste energy thinking you like me. I don't need your like or approval.as that great moderator and human being (Bella) said. Peace,
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

Oh,,,,,,,yeah,,,,,,

By #584076 at 30,May,19 20:04
Oh yeah...There's the reason.

By phart at 24,Apr,19 00:31 other posts of phart 
It is sad when so many people want to have open borders and give away everything a limited amount of people work so hard for.
I can't help but notice the 1's that want open borders are the 1's that are to lazy to cut thier grass,wash their own cars and yet have a gym membership while the immigrants do their dirty work.It all mounts to the fact that the Repubilicans freed the slaves and the Democrats have never forgiven them.They still want slaves so they want to let them in over the border.

By #455846 at 27,Feb,19 22:53
I love Mr Trump s simple practical solutions.
By #559941 at 28,Feb,19 01:44
Wow,,, we have someone on site with 100+ I.Q.. Such a rare specimen...
By #455846 at 23,Apr,19 17:40
100 +. your statement

By #578610 at 23,Apr,19 22:36
The IQ score is a measure of the capacity to be intelligent. Intelligence is the way a person reacts to life with it's problems or ideas. Ramil1, your love Mr for Trump s simple practical solutions shows your intelligence.

My opinion

By phart at 28,Feb,19 20:14 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links

By #568769 at 22,Jan,19 18:48
Jesus fucking christ, God(zilla). Sorry to take your son's name in vain lolNational Emergencies involve more than just illegals in this country. Which is actually DOWN since 2005. True National Emergencies have to do with weather, fires, etc. anything beyond our government's ability to control. You really should stop drinking the cool aide el frumple head is spouting to you. He is a liar and will tell you ANYTHING to get his way. And apparently, you are highly gullible...Walls. Let's discuss them. There was the 'Great Wall of China' which was built to ACTUALLY defend against invasions of ACTUAL armies BEFORE your son was born! Have you seen or heard of an actual army with real weapons trying to invade us from the southern border? This wall may have worked way back in the Mexican wars of the 1800's. Nowadays, every weapon goes OVER any wall. And drug smugglers go UNDER...Then there is the Berlin Wall. That wall was an actual failure even tho it was there for almost 30 years. The Allies flew supplies over it to save West Berlin. It actually divided Germany as well. Actually built to keep people IN but that is beside the point...Wake up to the fact walls are a defense of the past and to the fact you are swallowing trumple frump's LIES. Frimple head is ONLY in this for himself. He cares nothing for American citizens. He just wants to win. At ANY cost. Trumple Bump is NOT like you and I. He was raised rich and despite how he touts himself as a 'self made' man, his Daddy gave him quite a few million to start his business life. And then bailed him out when he STILL failed at being a self made man! Won't mention the FOUR bankruptcies...
I know I am wasting my time as you are totally in Jonestown, Guyana, God. Guzzling what they are selling...If our Dimwit in Chief were ACTUALLY who he says he is, wouldn't he release his taxes JUST to prove it?? Trump the Frump is a huge LIAR. Even you watching just FOX news (liars too. Yeah also CNN, MSNBC but they are at least on to dingaling. FOX is just in this for the money, much like DODO the King wannabe) must know how many daily lies he tells? Don't YOU?
One day soon, you may feel like the biggest, most dopiest idiot when the truth comes out. As stated in The Merchant of Venice...'But in the End Truth Will Out'...It CANNOT happen soon enough as this country is in huge danger. And NOT from our southern border. Did you happen to read that Xi Ping (Chinese Prez)told his Military to prepare for war earlier this month? Or that his top Admiral said they should sink a couple American Aircraft Carriers to settle the South China Sea dispute once and for all? Don't you think those kind of veiled threats are MUCH more dangerous than what our illustrious asshole in chief wants you to believe?...Trade Wars lead to REAL wars. Threats like these are like the Japanese believed about us before they bombed Pearl Harbor. The ONLY difference being were the Chinese to actually sink even one of our Carriers...nuclear war would be the outcome...And then NEITHER of us could sit here sniping at each other and everyone else that each of us sees as NOT seeing the reality of what is happening in our World. -------------------------------------titter, titter
By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 19:45
Jesus Christ has nothing to do with this. I'm sure you can visit each family that had their children murdered from illegal aliens including MS-13? How about all the drugs that are killing 80,000 children per day? If a wall means nothing then why not just put it up and done with it? I know why And its not the democrats trying to protect our people but rather to destroy them. They do not wish to continue living our land through constitutional law.
You say he is a liar, ok.. let's hear each lie he has sad so we can debunk each lie objectively to see if what you are telling is the truth. The fact of the matter is the only person that is lying with political spin is you..
Obama is not only a liar of his citizenship, he is guilty of over 2000 lies from day 1 and I can show you exactly which lies and outline them one right after the other.
The democrats are the poison of civilization and you can take that to the bank on every single thing concerning persecution of Jews, Black, homosexuals and every single event of terror.. You can take that to the bank also and if you want to have a debate on this I will gladly give every single even that occurred from before Christ until the present day.
By mr_blue at 22,Jan,19 20:09 other posts of mr_blue 
I think I want to see you substantiate your claims..

You are a democrat and a republican at the same time,I think you need to clarify that you mean republican and democratic party voters....
By #188992 at 22,Jan,19 20:33
I want to see how the Democrats were responsible for a "single event of terror" before Christ!!

That's some pretty snazzy time-travel poisoning of civilisation
By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 20:46
The Romans are pre Left Wing movement. Once the Roman Empire fell the Vatican rose with Christianity and Islam. The Jews were still in exile until 1948 throughout this time while the christians and Islamists forced conversion or death. Ask the American Indian.. The holocaust was funded by the democrats by selling weapons of mass destruction to Hitler that helped him rise to power. Industrialists profited by this and turned back 1000s of Jews (Roosevelt) knowing they would be going back to the gas chamber. Democrats are not totally guilty,, George H.W. Bush's father funded the nazi movement also. Winston Churchill who was Left Wing praised Adolf Hitler in 1938 knowing he wanted to kill every single Jew in Europe..So did Time Magazine which is totally left wing . The united nations is totally against Israel and is supported by democrats and left wing globalists. The Vatican which is supported by the left has the biggest ped ophilia ring in history and come to thinking of it,,, most of hillary clintons clients are ped-ophiles paying big money for pizzagate which includes hollywood elites... You want more?
By #188992 at 22,Jan,19 20:52
No more, thanks. I've exceeded my daily dose of unsubstantiated, bat-shit crazy, paranoid nonsense.

Winston Churchill "Left Wing"? Fucking hell, dude. That one stands out in particular.
By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 20:57
I'll be happy to oblige anytime but I'm not the one that did all this shit. You can thank the murderers and criminals that you vote for. OR did you even vote to begin with..

By Sir-Skittles at 22,Jan,19 22:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Get to fuck Hux.. you have yer own problems to sort out.. Brexit is tanking worse than Operation Market Garden .
By #188992 at 22,Jan,19 22:33
I'm pretty sure that making a few comments on here will not seriously impede my efforts to sort out Brexit. It's on my "to-do" list, along with solving the Israel/Palestine conflict and taking care of global warming.

Get to fuck Skit

By #559941 at 30,Jan,19 17:59
HONESTLY my attitutes towards stupid libtards are this.. It makes no difference what your opinion is on this issue.. It is not my responsibility to teach retards.

By #568769 at 27,Feb,19 19:21
I just read this again, god. And I have to say you are one complete lunatic! Democrats funded the holocaust?! That one statement ALONE proves how completely loony toons you are! Are you NOT aware of how America supplied the British, the Russians and others with weapons BEFORE we EVEN entered the War?? WHY in god's name (sorry to take yer name in vain, particularly as I don't believe in fairy tales)would we supply BOTH our Allies AND our enemy? It's obvious you know little about the last BIG war, so you should stop spouting crap you have read on the internet. Just shows what a 'sheeple' you are...But you may yet get to see the next BIG war while you are still here to experience it in 'living color'...I hope not, even for you. But while you are drunkenly spouting complete garbage, this World is on the edge. I forgive you for self medicating. Everybody does that at some point in their lives just to hide from the scary truths they don't want to see...

By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 20:37
I am both, and neither. I do not make decisions based on political correctness. But rather moral correctness..
By #568769 at 23,Jan,19 19:22
OK God. Moral correctness as opposed to political? Coming from you, that is quite hysterical! Just read a few of the things you have written! It's ALL political with ALL the correct political nomenclature! REALLY??? You sound exactly like our dimwitted prez!...As far as the moral stuff and considering the site you said that on... It's OK with me, but I am not religious whereas, I think YOU are.

By #559941 at 24,Feb,19 03:36
When you say,, "I want you to substantiate" it means you can't prove the opposite" The problem with liberals is they lack critical thinking skills..
When you lose an argument you usually say "prove it" Or Racist or homophobe.. But the real issue here is when it comes to common sense and critical thinking you have given me absolutely nothing...
By mr_blue at 24,Feb,19 07:51 other posts of mr_blue 
When it takes you nearly a month to reply,I think I will just sit here and watch your head blow up from all the rage you have...
By #559941 at 24,Feb,19 16:41
Who said rage?? You mistaken me.. I just tell it like it is..So get over it..

By #559941 at 24,Feb,19 16:42
[deleted image]

By #568769 at 23,Jan,19 19:10
I only said that because of your moniker, God. I did drop the 'zilla' part. But, being a heathen, I would HAVE to say if I were a true believer...Jesus would have EVERYTHING to do with this!...I won't go further into that as you are wearing blinders that don't allow you to see any sort of bigger picture. It's ONLY Democrats/progressives with you and how THEY...and only THEM...have caused all that's wrong in the World. 'They' have only been around since 1828 and the World's problems have been around since it's creation. And I DON'T mean 2000 years ago with the 'Christ Child'. Jesus fucking christ I say again...Guess you really did not read the part about China and the possible (likely) Global war that is about to happen? That truth has NOTHING to do with American political parties. It's just a fact of life on this Planet you and I both find ourselves on. War has been eternal and we have not had a really GOOD war for over 70 years...None of this really has to do with lies told and by whom. I know Obama lied. I KNOW all of our presidents have lied. LIES are a part of governance on our Planet.
So, once again you have COMPLETELY missed my point God. What is happening to this country because of the current lyin' fuckhead in chief, is just adding to the bigger DANGER of actual warfare involving nuclear weapons....Trump REALLY truly sucks. Obama sucked on a lower level and he, by doing nothing with China, Iran, etc. set the stage we now find ourselves in. And fumbly trumply will NOT be able to manage it. Xi 'Peeing' and particularly, the POOTER, have his number in spades! BTW. Did you ALSO not hear that China's Military is practicing with ASAT weapons? Missiles to take out satellites? WHY do you think they might do that, God? Because if they take out America's satellites, we are blinded (as blind as you are)and cannot use ANY of our state of the art weapons!...As I mentioned, they could sink our Carriers and we would be put back to 60's warfare technology...So please, try to see something, ANYTHING beyond our borders. So at least when the time comes, you're actually up to date on what is REALLY happening on the Planet. And how it may change your life, my life and everybody else's life in a very scary way.
By #551147 at 23,Jan,19 21:02
I don't NORMALLY care to partake in some of your ramblings, but! I have just read everything you posted. Let's just say for entertainment sake, that I AGREE with YOU 100%.

Now what talk?

What should we be discussing, and more importantly! What solutions are you proposing? Do tell!! 🤔
By #568769 at 30,Jan,19 16:39
Never mind as you obviously have not read or believed what I have said about the true dangers to America posed by the 'Gnome in Chief'...BTW, I have read most of your posts as well. Also entertaining. Thanks!

By #559941 at 31,Jan,19 00:09
Ya can't reason with Trump Derangement Syndrome. The exorcist has to be called.

By #559941 at 30,Jan,19 17:51
Kill them once they are born'?? That makes entirely NO sense.
///////////////
I agree that it makes no sense.. So what's your question? It was just legalized in NY...you can kill them even after birth of failed abortion...
////////////////////
I'm not going to fall in the trap of defending my intelligence to you..Since I'm much smarter than you and less ignorant it would only waste my breath and time..
actually hateful little bitch is the best name.. Its not opinion, I just state the facts..
I have my bachelors in business administration with masters in computer DBA... Minor in psychology and unfortunately you are beyond the point of recovery. .. Rest in peace..lol

HONESTLY my attitutes towards stupid libtards are this.. It makes no difference what your opinion is on this issue.. It is not my responsibility to teach retards.

By #559941 at 31,Jan,19 00:06
I can't understand you're English,,, Is this your first language or did you drop out of kindergarten..

By #568769 at 12,Feb,19 19:48
I WOULD so MUCH like to innumerate EACH and EVERY lie he has told, God But it would take me nearly the ENTIRE time he has been in office....Besides, if you are too STUPID not to KNOW when he is lying to you It would be a TOTAL waste of my time...You will find out in due time just what a dimwitted and unable to think...FOLLOWER you are
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 00:58
WOULD so MUCH like to innumerate EACH and EVERY lie he has told, God... Calling the lord a liar will result in you Turing into a one eye'd Wood Stork. .. [deleted image]

By #578610 at 12,Feb,19 22:09
GODZILAS
There were 951 total homicide convictions in Texas in 2015. Of those, native-born Americans were convicted of 885 homicides, illegal immigrants were convicted of 51 homicides, and legal immigrants were convicted of 15 homicides. The homicide conviction rate for native-born Americans was 3.88 per 100,000, 2.9 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 0.51 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2015, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 25 percent and 87 percent below those of natives, respectively.
Illegal immigrants made up about 6.4 percent of the Texas population in 2015 but only accounted for 5.4 percent of all homicide convictions. Legal immigrants made up 10.4 percent of the Texas population but accounted for only 1.6 percent of homicide convictions. native-born Americans made up 83 percent of the Texas population but accounted for 93 percent of all homicide convictions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other words., while illegal aliens commit capital crimes, the numbers do not suggest they are a major or even a minor concern to law enforcement. Yes, even one homicide is a heartbreak for the surviving family. But 93% of all homicides was caused by NATIVE AMERICANS. Perhaps we should deport them.
These statistics come from Snopes, a very well respected entity with no agenda.
---------------------------------------------------------
MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1970s and 1980s. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban, suburban, and rural areas, its origins in the Los Angeles undocumented immigrant community. Funny that this gang was formed in The USA because of the way undocumented aliens were treated there.
. The gang is a core component to Republican Party messaging on immigration policy in the United States. The Trump administration and Republican politicians have argued that hardline immigration policies are necessary to combat MS-13. There is no evidence that weak immigration enforcement or sanctuary city policies contribute to MS-13 activity. Republican politicians, President Trump in particular, have falsely accused Democratic politicians of supporting MS-13.
The premise is to shut the barn door after the horses ran off. Illegal immigration should be regulated, but in a humane way. And a way should be found to let many of these people join or citizens to make the country stronger. They are just hungry. A good neighbor, Christian or Jew, would help.

Yeah. Tell the base all these lies. They are among the most ignorant and bigoted of all the people in the USA. You say you need to hear all the lies Trump is guilty off. Here’s a link to POLITIFACT. Also a very well respected entity. They have a huge list of the lies this President has uttered,

I won’t list them here. It would take hours to do so.You say president Obama is a lier. He is not know to do so, but, I will admit, we all lie. The thing is this. IT’S ANCIENT HISTORY. Who cares? We are talking about our present President. A person that affects our daily lives IN THE PRESENT. You blame the Dems for all your ills. May I remind you that for 2 yrs they controlled government and could have done anything they wanted. All they did was argue about a former first lady (Hilary) as if her knickers stank worse than the whore occupying her former position.

My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 00:56
We need a wall.. Why does the democraps pay billions and billions of dollars to build walls on other countries but not USA for a wall?..
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 01:38
Name one country we built a wall
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 03:16
Jordan
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 13:25
Godzillas
As usual you grabbed the tail of the dog and ignored the rest.
The Obama administration is spending close to a half a billion dollars to build a sophisticated electronic fence along Jordan's northern and eastern borders, a wall which US strategic planners hope will stem the flow of refugees and also wall off the increasingly important American base from the disintegration of Syria and Iraq.

The wall, which began as a $20 million project in 2008 to erect a set of surveillance towers along a 30-mile (50 km) stretch of the border with Syria, has since expanded into a program costing half a billion dollars, according to defense officials who spoke to VICE News. Called the Jordan Border Security Program or JBSP, the wall is ostensibly meant to stop weapons of mass destruction from getting out, but since 2013 has refocused on detecting Islamic State fighters and arms smuggling, as well as refugees, on both sides of the border.
This comes from
The HBO news service.
------------------------------------------------------------
This wall was to KEEP ARMED INSURGENTS from overrunning US military bases in Jordan, a key ally in the area. The other reason was the fear that weapons of mass destruction being moved through this area. Quite a difference to the rabbid, heavily armed (I hear they have kitchen knives and matches) hordes overflowing our southern borders.
The cost escalated (it was a working project) to 500 million dollars. Quite a lot less than the monstrosity Trump wants. What's more, that FENCE was full of electronic survailace to make it more efficient than brick and mortar.
You should know that the Fed's spent lots of money in Roswell, New Mexico. They also spent $15 million to buy the Loisiana territory and built walls all over the west to house military establishments. I think they called them forts.
My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 16:58
That's a whole bunch of crap.. It's all bullshit...They need illegal immigrants in the united states or the demoCRAP party goes bankrupt.. Why do you think they are going all out to keep the wall from being built?? NOT BECAUSE IT IS IMMORAL... But to keep the illegals here... IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.. WHAT IS SO EINSTEIN PHYSICS ABOUT THIS?? Any further debate is redundant..
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 17:10
Godzillas
That's a whole bunch of crap.. It's all bullshit...They need illegal immigrants in the united states or the demoCRAP party goes bankrupt.. Why do you think they are going all out to keep the wall from being built?? NOT BECAUSE IT IS IMMORAL... But to keep the illegals here... IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.. WHAT IS SO EINSTEIN PHYSICS ABOUT THIS?

If you speed or cheat on you taxes, smoke weed, drink and drive, text while driving, throwing trash out the window of your car, lying to Congress, paying off porn stars to keep quiet about your infidelities to rig an election, this is also breaking the law. The Dems don't need the illegals nor do they actually use them to fund the party. More illegals are going back to their country than ever before. What all you anti- illegals seem to not understand is that they are here for THE MONEY. The benefits are something they can't get in their country and they found out a ,long time ago that the American farming community desperately needs them for cheap labor.
------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 17:12
What does illegal mean? It means you are breaking the lase.. It also means if you are alien that is illegally here it means you do not belong here...
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 17:20
So what? Put yourself in their shoes. Hunger, pestilence, persecution, no way to make a better life. Then you learned that if you go to a foreign country and break the law by being there illegally you can have a fantastic life. You wouldn't do it? Look around you, friend, this land of Milk and Honey is so abundant and over productive, surely we can afford to help these people out. But, as you like to say, the Constitution mast be observed. Ok, then let's do a national referendum. Lets vote to see if our citizens are willing to give permanent "green cards" to these people and after a few yrs (the average for others is 5yrs) they can petition for citizenship. I'm willing to bet it would be positive.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

what's more, because you enter illegally to this country that does not mean you don't belong here. Just that your papers are not up to date. I live in Miami-Dade county, Florida (Miami). They estimate 50% of the drivers drive with a suspended or expired driver's license. they are breaking the law too
----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 17:30
It is illegal...What part of illegal don't you understand.. The money we spend for illegals we can use for our homeless, neglected, and for our children..
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 17:42
Oh, yeah, because we treat our homeless so well, they are a Federal problem. Let's see, most waterways in the USA are the Coast Guard's problem, bridges too. Maybe we can put heating and big screen TVs under them. The homeless would love that. Better than getting arrested as they are now. I do understand "illegal". What I don't understand is the reaction to them from people like you. Why is your hatred so huge to people whom, even if illegal, have never done anything to you. Why not channel your hatred to crooked politicians, parents who don't vaccinate their children from deadly childhood deceases, flat earth society members or creationists that refuse to listen to other points of view about man or universe.
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

How about hating people that don't believe in global warming???
My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 17:47
Illegal means they are not supposed to be here. They are trespassing.. Deported.... If you want to come to this country, come legally.. What is so hard to figure this out..
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 18:01
The third category for permanent immigration into the United States is through the diversity green-card system. This program randomly selects 50,000 immigrants from countries with low levels of U.S.-bound immigration. In fiscal 2017, 13 individuals from Guatemala and 26 from Honduras immigrated to the United States through the lottery system. El Salvador did not receive any slots in the diversity lottery.
WOW,,a total of 39 individuals where given permission to get a green card for the whole year. Heck, tiny Montenegro has better numbers.
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

How do you propose they come legally??
--------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 18:34
By going to embassy.

By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 17:49
A cow that farts is causing global warming too right? So destroy cows.... Get rid of all fossil fuels meaning no planes,, no cars... Free tuition and healthcare--- how are you going to come up with 100 Trillion Dollars to pay?---
Now Omar is trying to get Jews out of United States.. Hates Isreal... I've had enough this,, enough of democraps,,, enough of debating here... Illegal means its against the Law! How can I or anyone get that through your head?
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 18:12
Seems to me this country was and continues to be really god to the Jews of this world. My Dad, indirectly fought for Jews held in the death camps. This country was the very first country that recognized Israel as a legitimate country. And, lets not forget that not only we gave great monetary support to Israel, but, we supported Israel in all it's wars with it's neighbors.
As far as global warming, because it would be hard or expensive to fix does not mean we should ignore it, Let me remind you, that under your own argument, there's a discussion of a "WALL" to fix an expensive and hard problem. You won't ever, change my mind. Sorry, but, I will argue this all my life. The funny thing is that the American Jewish population has always been pro Democrat and one of the most progressive, liberal sections of our community. I assume you are a Jew. I can't believe that you would be so different then your fellow Jews. They are truly one of the most enlightened people in the world.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 18:36
KKK was formed to get rid of Jews by democrats. Bush funded nazi party,, Roosevelt sent many Jews to death camps. Obama gave a Trillion dollars to Iraq, Iran, N. Korea..and other Islamic countries preaching death to america and Israel..
It appears we are totally on both ends of spectrum.. All you have is "Opinions" I state facts !
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 18:44
Hahaha, all i've stated is in history books. You state trash. I put "My opinion" at the end of my posts so the local establishment doesn't get offended.Or so I think.
My opinion
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 19:08
It doesn't make any difference.

By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 20:32
You participate a lot in this debate. I think you are smarter than this.. With that said.
It's not just this and no it is not,,, yes, no.... Leadership is based on ideas. Ideas that stem from Bestow and egoism. Such as the same as Good vs. Evil.. Defining justice. Justice is not law in most cases such as over-taxing which is what your group does. Over-taxing is put into laws but it is not justice. So with that said I want to know your definition of justice.. I don't want to see links, statistics or examples.. i want to hear your definitions without looking up its definition..
Another thing I'd like you to do is to share your desires on this topic.. What is it that you want to happen and why? And WITHOUT noting trumps lack of character or obama's innocence. I want to know why you are siding with these criminals..Is it because you were brought up this way and will stick with these people no matter how wrong they are or is it really deep in your heart what it represents justice? You won't be able to answer that question unless you know what justice is and how to define it.. Good Luck..
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 21:18
Godzillas
Justice is making sure that people get fair treatment in relation to everyone else. I know where you are going with this. You will assume that abiding or breaking of our national laws comes with a price. I like to believe that God did not know nor would have cared about borders that separate countries. I like to believe that He would say that those that have bounty should share with those that are less fortunate.
You want to know what I want? I want for amnesty to be granted to the illegals that are already here as long as they have led an honorable life in the USA. I want to see these people eventually become US citizens. I want immigration laws to change.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

I want that the quotas for the Latin countries (and allies) to be increased to 4% of the country's population but not more than 20000 per year. I want these green card immigrants be required to meet certain requirements like they used to do 50 yrs ago. They should have immunizations, pass a health exam, arrive with one month's worth of living capital or have a sponsor willing to stake them for a month, and, a return air ticket not refundable for a year.
If you drive through this country, you'll find most of the country is still open land. Anyway, that's what I like to see. And one more thing. Right now none of these things are in effect. So, I say, let these people in. Keep track were they are. Try to get them work so they pay for their stay while we work their respective outcome. If we must deport them, let us do it with compassion and.....oh...yes...
JUSTICE.
My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

One last thing, friend. You are trying to place me in this group, or that group, or maybe that other one. I am my own group and if I happen to fit in another group (Democrat, Republican, Independent, Conservative, liberal, Christian, Jew, or any other group) is purely by chance. I'm well read, and my opinions are based on what I consider good judgement, fairness, and what I would like for myself.
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 21:51
justice is not just for people.. It's doing the right thing.. Striving for virtue.. A realm what has no words to indicate, but just to have faith with. It's nice to be kind but to use this agenda for power and steeling is not justice... There is people starving in our own country also,, animals neglected, children being poisoned from lack of education and poverty...This doesn't mean they are not allowed here.. come Legally !!! Just like my grand parents did.. Then we can talk..
By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 22:06
So did mine. And there's more than one problem. You want to know what I consider a real crime? What you've said. There's people, children, starving in this country. Don't tell me there's no money to take care of them. Trump wants to build his wall and at the same time he and his Republicans are putting the screws on Medicade and the food stamp program.
did you know that with 1 billion dollars you can feed a Burger King whopper for almost 246,000 people one day? Do the math. We have the money to stop hunger. Lousy education? The worst, the very worst, is in states like Alabama, and Louisiana. States that have the great majority of Trump supporters and the states with the biggest number of bigots. Maybe they should hate less and work more to make the basic education of their children a good education.
-------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 45 minutes

And the most asinine idea of all, education in this country is not one entity. It's 50 entities (50 states) and everyone does what it wants.
By #559941 at 13,Feb,19 23:56
most of the stamp program is pay to play. Vote for me and I give you money.
By #578610 at 14,Feb,19 00:08
At least 50% of retirees that get social security only, receive food stamps. I suppose they vote for the Right candidate. It's statements like yours by people like you, that believe that help for the poor is a scam that helps Congress and Governors to put blocks in something that's needed by the most poor of our citizens. Wait, let them go hungry and then we can complain that money is not being used to feed the hungry.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion

By #559941 at 14,Feb,19 00:11
Good leadership is based on truth. Lies are based on politics. If you are stupid you are going to believe it and can be manipulated. If you know the truth then you believe in justice. This has nothing to do with egoism of which I believe you are desiring... All I know is for 55 years we were misled.. It didn't matter who it was in charge of the legislation or executive branch including the judicial branch.. It was one filthy stinking corrupt mafia..
Since the JFK assassination the corrupt branch of politics have had their way.. JFK murder was a coup within his own democratic party which did include the deep state CIA, FBI and people you have never heard of including the fake news which has existed for decades...It didn't matter who was republican or democrat. There were a couple of conservative constitutionists but there were not enough.. The midwest believed in equality, education and hard work. Most other blue states had to work hard with using racism and anger to brainwash the public to think one thing while they did the other thing.. Bill and Hillary Clinton were masters of this...
Leadership is not politics,, it is what it is to represent truth and justice for our nation. Our constitution is what our nation represents.. I've told you this before but you go around in circles with your circles of nothing including your ignorance and it does get annoying where I have to repeat myself over and over.. Yet you are the one that challenged my ideas here.. i didn't come to you..
I have my ideas was to what is right. Not everyone agrees with me which is fine too... I told you my rational more than once.. you make your own choices..It doesn't make any difference... My OPINION--- Trump is hated more than any other president is because he is anti-establishment...Not because what he is doing is wrong.. That's my conclusion from stating on my synopsis of current positions and events. !
By #578610 at 14,Feb,19 15:54
I came to you and challenged your ideas because, despite your ignorance or misguided ideas, you sound like you truly are concerned about our country and it's people and that is good. You believe the general public has been brainwashed into a particular mindset. Sorry to disabuse you of that premise. The general public in this country is 100 times more interested in what happens on the soap opera General Hospital than any politics. They also believe TV programs are real life. You want to know what's right? Holding my grandson and comforting him when he falls and gets a boo boo. Watching my daughter walk down the isle to start a new family. Greeting my neighbor with a smile. Trump, Pelosy, McConnell, and all those other people? They are needed because o one else, not me at least, wants to do their job. You accuse me of ignorance because I'm a mirror where you are reflected. Just opposite. Someone should teach you that opponents are to be admired even if they are just that, opponents. You can state "your rational" a million times. I'm happy you are so settled in your views. Now, you wouldn't want me to change mine either, right?
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

My opinion
By #559941 at 14,Feb,19 16:12
Who cares.. all you talk about is subjectivity.. I just state facts..you have yet to disprove any facts I've port-raid...therefore invalid..argue with facts,, not opinions or presumptions.
By #578610 at 14,Feb,19 16:16
You care. If you didn't, you wouldn't keep answering my "subjectivity". Admit it, you know I'm right.
My opinion
By #559941 at 14,Feb,19 19:57
NOT!!!!
I see your growth potential but not your subjective ignorance that all progressives display..

By #559941 at 14,Feb,19 20:02
Politics and this bullshit just isn't your game - Hotpussy.. But you are very focus when you pose for erotic pussy and asshole shots.. Its great meditation for you.... I don't say this facetiously. I enjoy showing my hard cock on here.. Why the hell do you think we are arguing on a gay dick site? I'm straight and get nothing from looking at a cock...
You are very good at posing,, this is an art,, and since it involves eroticism you don't use guilt to repress this desire...You've opened yourself to new ideas.. Show more spread asshole and labia pics.. Try cervix shots.. I love that... You are good at it..
Stay out of politics.. you aren't getting anywhere and it isn't on your spiritual path..I personally hate politics because it tells me its about power and greed... This is no good for you.. Stay away from this..
By #578610 at 14,Feb,19 23:49
What??? Good looking blondes can't be political too? Besides being politically ignorant you are also a male chauvinist swine?
Also, maybe you missed this but looking at cock is what women do in these sites. May i recommend the other side, SYC? I just post what i like. It seems to be enough. I get a crap load of men that want to chat and friend me every day. I have to keep getting involved in politics, even if just posting in forums like this one. Someone has to keep you in check.
-------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By #559941 at 15,Feb,19 01:04
YOu can't reason. You don't absorb the info because you keep going in circles. It's boring. You are like a broken record..Like 2 different languages..
By #578610 at 15,Feb,19 01:13
Argentine tango

Si soy asн
їquй voy a hacer?
nacн hermosa
y embalada para querer.
Si soy asн
I speak fluent Spanish (Castillian really)

It's no skin off my nose it bores you, chupete.
My opinion
By #559941 at 15,Feb,19 01:15
No skin off your nose because you're boring? I am confused?

By #578610 at 12,Feb,19 22:13
Godzilas, you conveniently skipped a few years.
The history of Islam concerns the political, social, economic and developments of the Islamic civilization. Despite concerns about the reliability of early sources,[1] most historians[2] believe that Islam originated in Mecca and Medina at the start of the 7th century, approximately 600 years after the founding of Christianity. Muslims, however, believe that it did not start with Muhammad, but that it was the original faith of others whom they regard as prophets, such as Jesus, David, Moses, Abraham, Noah and Adam

By #559941 at 23,Jan,19 22:15
The establishment has lasted for 1000s of years just by a different name.. From Shakespere A pile of shit or feces by any other name its smell is just as shitty... Or was that a Rose? Either way its the same comparison..
It comes down to this notion. "Absolute power corrupting absolutely"... Rome tried to take over the world and for the most part it succeeded at least in Europe, Africa, and Asia, It had everything except the Jews who were the only people that refused to convert to their ideology. Keep in mind Christianity never existed and the Jews were exiled out of the land of Canaan.. Eventually Rome fell but a 100 or so years later 2 political movements rose to power which were christianity and islam.. Both religions are guilty of power, torture, suppression, and p_edophilia.

The current establishment has been run by the left since the beginning. even though our constitutional law says our country is entitled to its national sovereignty including putting up barriers to protect ourselves. This is NOT trump's agenda,, it is our law's agenda. The democrats have fucked over our people for centuries by letting in undocumented people come into our land, living off taxpayers and fucking over the middle class... This is NOT what the constitution dictates. It's bullshit.. You following me? Yet those bastards use OUR money to pay for walls of other countries but keep our borders open, kill babies of 9 months of pregnancy then r ape them once they are born.. Both parties are guilty.
I don't care if you like Trump or not.. It makes no difference to me. What I agree with him is that he is the closest leader we have ever had that upholds our law. Our constitution.. You have your opinion and it is well taken.. It doesn't mean I have to agree with you either.. If you want the laws in our land different then do it the right way, legally.. Acting like a hateful little bitch will not resort to getting your way.. If you want to change the law then change it legally.. Trump is well within our constitutional sovereignty..
By #568769 at 30,Jan,19 17:00
I am so hurt by your bullying comment about 'hateful little bitch'. Shows why you like the current el prezidente....Beyond that, I TOTALLY agree with you. Our gov't. has sucked for a very long time. Everybody in D.C. land lie all the time...It's just that trump is too STUPID to realize that most people (not you?) see it clearly...He is endangering our country from the REAL threats like Russia and China by not seeing their true motives. Putin wants to re-create the Soviet Union and is doing so. China just wants to become the top country, as we have been for so long, and is also doing so. You do know they have stolen most of our military secrets that have allowed us to ALWAYS control the skies, don't you?...The border and that ridiculous wall is NOT what endangers this country.
You are swallowing what trump feeds you about babies, rapes and REALLY? 'kill babies of 9 months of pregnancy then **** them once they are born'?? That makes entirely NO sense.
You are one of the lost that follows our prez with no questioning of what he says or what his motives for saying it might be...Waiting for you to wake up, God, but not holding my breath.
Sincerely Yours
Hateful little bitch
PS Are you still in grade school?
By #559941 at 30,Jan,19 17:56
HONESTLY my attitutes towards stupid libtards are this.. It makes no difference what your opinion is on this issue.. It is not my responsibility to teach retards, mate.

By #559941 at 31,Jan,19 00:10
Well, if you dish out shit you get it back in your face.. Grow up and do something with your hateful little bitch life..

By #578610 at 12,Feb,19 22:17
GODZILAS
The current establishment has been run by the left since the beginning. even though our constitutional law says our country is entitled to its national sovereignty including putting up barriers to protect ourselves. This is NOT trump's agenda,, it is our law's agenda. The democrats have fucked over our people for centuries by letting in undocumented people come into our land, living off taxpayers and fucking over the middle class... This is NOT what the constitution dictates. It's bullshit.. You following me? Yet those bastards use OUR money to pay for walls of other countries but keep our borders open, kill babies of 9 months of pregnancy then r ape them once they are born.. Both parties are guilty.
I don't care if you like Trump or not.. It makes no difference to me. What I agree with him is that he is the closest leader we have ever had that upholds our law. Our constitution..
Tell me, friend, like you ask us to do, show me the wording of the US Constitution that states these laws.
I'm a Democrat. I'm not a liberal or conservative. I'm a citizen that expects her government to take care of the problems a single person can't. Some of the thing I like are not to your liking, but, political parties change ideology all the time. What personal disaster was visited upon you by Democrats that you are willing to blindly follow a joke of a president and resort to name calling when you can't prove your argument?. Is it a religious thing? You make reference to opressions in history.

By #559941 at 23,Jan,19 22:20
The establishment has lasted for 1000s of years just by a different name.. From Shakespere A pile of shit or feces by any other name its smell is just as shitty... Or was that a Rose? Either way its the same comparison..
It comes down to this notion. "Absolute power corrupting absolutely"... Rome tried to take over the world and for the most part it succeeded at least in Europe, Africa, and Asia, It had everything except the Jews who were the only people that refused to convert to their ideology. Keep in mind Christianity never existed and the Jews were exiled out of the land of Canaan.. Eventually Rome fell but a 100 or so years later 2 political movements rose to power which were christianity and islam.. Both religions are guilty of power, torture, suppression, and p_edophilia.

I don't care if you like Trump or not.. It makes no difference to me. What I agree with him is that he is the closest leader we have ever had that upholds our law. Our constitution.. You have your opinion and it is well taken.. It doesn't mean I have to agree with you either.. If you want the laws in our land different then do it the right way, legally.. Acting like a hateful little bitch will not resort to getting your way.. If you want to change the law then change it legally.. Trump is well within our constitutional sovereignty..
By #568769 at 30,Jan,19 17:59
God fucking damn it, God! You are SUCH an IDIOT! Dumbass cares NOTHING about America's Constitution. Or US. He only cares about himself and if he can get ahead. EVEN if it means destroying the country you and I both were born in I just have one SIMPLE question for you. Among the many I could ask...Do you NOT remember how dingaling said OVER AND OVER again that Mexico would pay for this wall? Which to any of us that were AWAKE and THINKING, knew to be an outright ridiculous LIE. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY?. Is not this blatantly obvious lie enough to prove to you what a piece of shit he is?. Particularly now that he wants you (and I) to pay for it?....And now what's happening? He's HURTING lots of Americans and endangering the traveling public by NOT paying ATC controllers and TSA screeners just so he can get his way with a stupidly worthless and yet expensive wall. Why would he do that God? If he's the man you think he is, wouldn't he have the brains and wherewithal as well as COMPASSION to find another way? One that actually PROTECTS the people he was elected to protect? These last few weeks have shown to EVERYBODY that cares to actually THINK for themselves, the actual crappy and untrustworthy person he is...Wouldn't you really want a person with ethics, morals and some common sense running our country? One that tells YOU the truth? Because you obviously are so very gullible and so very shallow minded to believe whatever BS he spouts. Need I say blind to what's actually happening?
Of course, you will not agree with anything I said, but will instead, come up with some idiotic reason from FOX TV (I don't like CNN MSNBC much more. Liars all to some extent) and our TRUE el prezidente, Sean Hannity, that none of what I say is true or makes sense.
Start seeing and thinking for yourself instead of being spoonfed a bunch of dangerous lies that are just so dangerous to the future of this country.
By #559941 at 30,Jan,19 23:58
my attitudes towards stupid libtards are this.. It makes no difference what your opinion is on this issue.. It is not my responsibility to teach retards,

By Sir-Skittles at 17,Feb,19 18:06 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I think I saw this cunt Talk5s on The View... he was the one licking Whoopie's rotten back cunt
By #559941 at 17,Feb,19 18:29
No,, He was busy licking Michelle's ass and balls..

By #568769 at 25,Feb,19 19:00
Skittles! Good to hear from someone else that can only make up disgusting insults because you, as well as God...Cannot think for yourselves. You definitely showed what a misogynistic racist you are with your comment. But you no doubt care you exposed your bigotry for everyone here to see...Fuckhead Complete following dumbasshole Have a nice day and be sure to eat your skittles! They make you so incredibly stupid...
By #559941 at 25,Feb,19 20:47
Liberals like you are fucking morons,, so the name calling means nothing.. Before we can talk like adults try and get an education,, then we can debate here.. [deleted image]

By phart at 24,Jan,19 00:30 other posts of phart 
Thank you Talk5!
You just helped explain why the wall is a answer to the problem.Let me quote this from your above post .

"True National Emergencies have to do with weather, fires, etc. anything beyond our government's ability to control"

Let me see,wait,let me quote that quote.
"True National Emergencies have to do with anything beyond our government's ability to control"

Ilegal immigration is OBVIOUSLY beyond our goverments control.So you confirmed that Trumps plan is viable!
By #568769 at 30,Jan,19 17:01
Definitely NOT what my statement confirmed. And NONE of that idiots plans are viable as you will soon find out.
By phart at 30,Jan,19 17:46 other posts of phart 
reread!Reread! You did confirm with your own words!
lolI aint resorting to using foul names,if I can't get along no better than that and still disagree,there is something bad wrong with me.
I can't see how ANY human being can support aborting a child up to before labor sets in.That is sick beyond any words 10 different languages could discribe accuratly. Those are Sick son of a bitches that voted that in.I dont support abortion no way unless it is to save the mother or in case of rap- or insece,how ever you spell it.
Women getting abortions just becuase,oops he didn't pull out or whatever is just plain sorry.

And I can agree our government is fucked up,no doubt.We just need to meet somewhere in the middle as to how to fix it or we are ALL going to go down the drain.
By #568769 at 30,Jan,19 18:13
I don't believe I have ever discussed abortion. Did I call you a foul name? Other than your own 'foul name'? Don't think I did unless it was in jest...But judging from your post and it's misspellings...have you been tasting the wine? Beer? Or just outright 'hard' stuff
By #559941 at 30,Jan,19 23:58
my attitutes towards stupid libtards are this.. It makes no difference what your opinion is on this issue.. It is not my responsibility to teach retards,

By phart at 31,Jan,19 00:33 other posts of phart 
HEHEHE@!
Someone up the thread mentioned abortion and due to the layout of these threads when they get long I just went ahead and responded to that issue as well.
As for the misspellings, that is just simply me not remembering how to spell words sometimes and for whatever reason this computer has no spell check.
When you experiance a TBI it is then you relearn alot of things and learn often by trial and error,your new limitatons. I have decided not to write any bookS! lol

AS for consumption of alcohol, HELL No!. Alcholism runs in my family and I lost a grandfather to it and my dad drank for the better part of my life and it made things miserable for everyone that knew him.I vowed to never touch the stuff and Thank God or whoever anyone else's higher power may be,I have not. When you read my words,they come from a damaged but sober brain.
By #568769 at 12,Feb,19 19:36
Everybody has a story, Phart. And I respect yours! I have also overcome addictions. Lots of people cannot do what you have done.

By #559941 at 31,Jan,19 00:34
[deleted image]
By #568769 at 12,Feb,19 19:55
You are showing your true Trumpian self with this UGLY post about women and their reproductive parts, God. I can assume you also agree with our Idiot in Chief about how he can grab these parts just because he is rich? EVEN if the women whose parts he is grabbing don't wish him to? Grow the fuck up...Sorry. Should have said Wake the fuck up, dimwit

By #578610 at 12,Feb,19 22:34
Whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Take it any witch way you want. I know I can sleep at night knowing that in my tiny way I have opposed this Tyrant that somehow got into the White House. Can you say the same?
My opinion

By #578610 at 12,Feb,19 22:30
Phart
A plan is not necessarily the solution to a problem. Trumps plan has been discredited by almost all knowledgeable people. If the problem is beyond control then FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION. A wall to stop illegal immigration is a pipe dream.
My opinion

By #559941 at 25,Feb,19 21:10
Take it from the wise man.. [deleted image]

By #559941 at 26,Feb,19 20:03
♂ talk5s 1 day Tell Dickhead here to stop looking at my cock..Says one thing then does another..
By #568769 at 27,Feb,19 18:14
Dear god-Am I to assume I am Dickhead? But if you think I am looking at your cock, you are very mistaken. As it's NOTHING to look at I was merely looking to see who the FUCK you are as portrayed on your page. Simple curiosity about how someone could be as dumb as you are, god. Pay attention to what Cohen has to say about YOUR god today...And then go back to your field with all the other sheep...
By #559941 at 27,Feb,19 19:00
Why would you look at my cock anyway? You were at my site so must of been to look at my cock..The more you study the events we are debating and the less time you look at my cock we can discover answers of which I have already provided..
By #568769 at 27,Feb,19 19:05
As I said, your cock is nothing to look at Read what I write before you reply lest you prove what an abject total 'idjut' ya is... BTW. You have provided NO truths. But, I HAVE to admit to a fascination with a guy that has reached 3 score + and is STILL as dumb as a rock. Or should I be feeling this?
By #559941 at 28,Feb,19 20:08
So predictable,,, when a moron listens to a genius he says he's dumb or racist.. You must love being a moron because you are so good at it.

By #487013 at 26,Feb,19 00:56
[deleted image]
By #559941 at 26,Feb,19 16:21
So are you Beavis or Butthead?...

By leopoldij at 23,Feb,19 22:42 other posts of leopoldij 

By #559941 at 17,Feb,19 15:16
There is no cure.. So sad. Sniff Sniff..
[deleted image]
Hillary lost the election.. Sheesh,, still crying?

By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 01:45
Trump in 2016

Trump today

Mexico will pay????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

My opinion
By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 04:39
They already have..

By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 04:42
You are something else.. If you have 1000$ in the bank but make another account and put 900$ in a seperate account from the 1000$ account how much money do you have? same thing as here,,, you still have $1000...
So with that said,, since mexico and USA are in deal making, mexico is paying for this wall...They have no choice.. Result,, Mexico pays.. You need at least 50 IQ to figure out the math. Here is a reminder of what liberal suffers from..
[deleted image]
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 06:33
a=b
aa=ab
aa-bb=ab-bb

(a+b)(a-b)=b (a-b)

(a+b)(a-b)/(a-b)=b (a-b)/(a-b)

a+b=b
a+a=a
2=1
----------------------------------------------
I just used algebra to prove 2=1(yeah, I know math)
And it's as much garbage as what you spouted
above. Try again, Chamaquito
------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 13:41
NO it didn't..Logic doesn't work with you.. Reasoning no work... Because I'm a male I must be that dude that pissed you off a long time ago back when you were 15 or something.. yOu call me male shovenist but look who's talking?
Here is my response..
[deleted image]

And don't forget to salute that flag when you leave..
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 14:23
My Stars and Stripes or Trump's Hammer and Cycle??
--------------------------------------- added after 15 seconds

My opinion
By #559941 at 17,Feb,19 03:10
your OPINION is biased..

By leopoldij at 17,Feb,19 02:46 other posts of leopoldij 
In step 4 you divided by zero. Not even Trump would do that.
By #578610 at 17,Feb,19 03:44
That is true and the reason why it is garbage. I was showing Godzillas that I too am comfortable with math. It was sarcasm and I would have thought you, of all people, would have realized that. Godzillas did not catch that. As far as Trump is concerned he does't now how to add 2+2.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

My opinion

By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 04:50
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA..
Only enemy USA has is itself.. THE LEFT...
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 06:37
You are wrong. The biggest danger to this country is the ignorance of it's people.
My opinion
By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 13:42
You mean like you?
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 14:20
No, baby. Like you!!
----------------------------------------
My opinion
By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 17:44
You just want my cock..

By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 13:57
And all you do is bitch then salivate all over my cock pictures and don't even give a gift for me yet you have all those points.. What am I missing here..lol
With all this bickering people are going to think we are falling in love.. No want that..
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 14:22
I sent you two gifts so you can play at being a Trump supporter. And, you could do a lot worse, lollipop.
------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By phart at 16,Feb,19 15:39 other posts of phart 
To some degree mexico will "pay" for the wall. There will be less people coming here,which will mean more crime and so forth THERE,where it belongs until the Mexican government figures out they need to deal with it instead of kicking the can accross the line.
It is sad that somehow it is ok for these illegals to cross over and then suddenly expect them to respect all of our laws EXCEPT for the fact they didn't go thru the proper channels to get here.Does that make any damn sense? You can't expect someone that feels comfortable about jumping a border to come here to suddenly obey traffic laws,not steal or rap3.They don't respect anything and expect everything.
America is circleing the drain.
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 15:50
You equate illegal entry into the country as a way of criminal life. If you speed on the interstate does that make you want to run the tolls? You are saying that if they do "A" then they'll do "B". That is a fallacy. Your reasoning is faulty. And you also don't know what they respect. All your ideas about illegals are based on a 10 min portion of these people's lives. They might (and probably Are) be very law abiding people in their country and they'll be the same here. For all research, these people are hard working, tax paying people who care for their community,
My opinion

By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 17:49
Which is the LEFT...
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 23:00
And right. Did you forget the definition of community?
My opinion
By phart at 16,Feb,19 23:10 other posts of phart 
How do they pay taxes if they do not have a social security number?
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 23:41
The same way you went to a bar at 16,,,fake ID. There's a whole industry that provides full documentation for a hefty fee. It's the only way to get a job that's decent enough
My opinion

By #559941 at 16,Feb,19 23:38
YOu have community but is diseased by parasites.. I had enough of this..
By #578610 at 16,Feb,19 23:39
[deleted image]

My opinion

By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 15:43
on The Independent

Trump aide Sarah Sanders ridiculed for suggesting Mexico border wall would have stopped El Chapo
Sarah is another idiot associated with the JOKE that lives in The White House.
My opinion

By #578610 at 13,Feb,19 15:28
Story on CNN

Trump intends to sign border deal to avoid another shutdown
Asshole could have saved us a whole bunch of grief by signing 2 months ago.
My opinion

By #551482 at 22,Jan,19 19:00
Lego has a Trump wall. Hope heґs able to build it himself
By kebmo at 12,Feb,19 22:34 other posts of kebmo 
Given Trump's record he'll probably hire illegals to build a wall to keep illegals out at half the union wage then not pay them at all. It's how he rolls.
By the way there never was a wall built during his first two years when he "ran" the Senate, the House and was President. Why is that anyway?
By phart at 13,Feb,19 00:08 other posts of phart 
Part of the reason was he had a bunch of rino's , republicans in name only, that would not push for and work towards his goals.

By mr_blue at 19,Jan,19 16:41 other posts of mr_blue 
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 17:14
Such a childish en-devour.. But you can't help it.. You're a liberal..Spending money on this shit.. Guess who pockets it..
That's ok baby.. Have some more fun.. How old are you,,3?
By mr_blue at 19,Jan,19 17:22 other posts of mr_blue 
And you made that assumption based on two pictures ?
Do you want a trigger warning next time ?
By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 17:48
Don't need 2 pictures to know. But that's ok. Everything will be all over soon..When the walls of Nancy Pelosi come tumbling down you can play with your toys all you want. I bet you spent a pretty penny for them..
By mr_blue at 19,Jan,19 17:57 other posts of mr_blue 
you're so stuck in your toddler tantrum rage bubble you didn't even bother to check where I am in the world..

Do you need a safe space?
By #559941 at 20,Jan,19 00:45
It doesn't really matter where you are..
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Your country is done, trashed into the shit heap. We are still fighting for our constitution here and are winning. I feel really bad what has happened to the UK.. It's the people I'm more worried about. And if people are as stupid as you you may as well march into the gas chamber.
By mr_blue at 20,Jan,19 02:06 other posts of mr_blue 
Stay in your rage bubble...

By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 23:51
Mr Godzillas Mrs Pelosi is here to stay for the next 2 years at least. I don't think Mr Trump has that long in Federal work except, maybe, as a covict cleaning roads.
By #559941 at 20,Jan,19 20:35
Show how you come up with this prediction, why and present your evidence.
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 21:30
Mr Godzillas, Mrs Pelozy just got reelected and she serves until 2020. My prediction for Mr Trump is based on the fact Mrs Pelozy got reelected and the Democrats won a majority in the house of Representatives.
By #559941 at 20,Jan,19 22:09
What does this have to do with him working on chain gangs and breaking laws?
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 23:17
He broke laws already and I'm assuming he'll go to jail for it someday. If he does he may be given the chance to do Manuel labor.
By #559941 at 20,Jan,19 23:49
What laws? Laws of not agreeing with Nancy Pelosi?
By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 01:15
No, laws concerning paying off women to protect the election
By #559941 at 21,Jan,19 04:13
Even if he did(which he didn't) its not breaking the law. If he did it would be foul play against common morals but not breaking any law of any kind.
It is amazing to me how liberals act so stupid and naive when it comes to the truth but still play their own broken records over and over again on things that only fall into their own fantasy of ignorance. Education, common reasoning ability shouldn't be that difficult. I'm glad I'm 58 years old today. I feel so sad with the next generations to come. Man has regressed.
You-yourself have admitted in this forum the only way to get your way of propaganda is to lie.
By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 12:26
I am 70. I think I qualify to give my opinion. I remember every President from Eisenhower to Obama. Not one ever acted like this guy. And when did I recommended to lie? Well, it doesn't matter too much. In 2 yrs we'll vote him out. Then, you can worship him if you want.
By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 14:14
Opinions are well respected. I assume you let me give you my perception of the truth? All you want to do is lie so is it an opinion or a persuasion to make people think from the truth?
Of course every man is different so is every president. Those that do not contribute to letting illegal immigrants shit on us is going to suffer consequences. I mean, look at nancy pelosi... Such a little bitch..
By #568769 at 12,Feb,19 19:44
You are SO blind, God! I would like you to look at what 'your' dimwitted president said in El Paso about Asian/Americans and Hispanic/Americans. Then think of what Hitler said of the Jews, homosexuals and ANYBODY he felt was not Aryan...YOUR dumbass just does not like anybody NOT white. Racist just like our historically wonderful Hitler. Maybe trumple frumple cannot do what he really would like to do as Hitler did...but it did take Hitler nearly 2 decades to reach that point...Dopey dimwitted Godzilla and his unerring following of a dangerous DIMWIT.

By #559941 at 30,Jan,19 17:58
Who is president?

By #559941 at 31,Jan,19 00:07
Who is president?

By Sir-Skittles at 22,Jan,19 22:32 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I am checking the news now!!

By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 14:16
[deleted image]
By #188992 at 22,Jan,19 14:24
You call Mr. Blue's pics a "childish en-devour" (sic) and then post THIS?

Tiny bit ironic, don't you think?
By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 14:27

By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 13:00
THIS FROM A MAN THAT'S AFRAID OF ANN COULTER AND RUSH LIMBAUGH:

Nancy Pelosi has behaved so irrationally & has gone so far to the left that she has now officially become a Radical Democrat. She is so petrified of the “lefties” in her party that she has lost control...And by the way, clean up the streets in San Francisco, they are disgusting!

WHY DIDN'T HE STAY FUCKING PORNO STARS?
By phart at 21,Jan,19 13:54 other posts of phart 
All kidding and politics aside,I do beleive Nancy is starting to have some issues that should prompt her supporters to take a second look.She may mean well to the cause of the Democrats but at the same time she is slipping due perhaps to age,alzhiemers or something.
There should be a use by date on politicians.Not being mean,but we all know after a certain age our minds are not sharp and we could do more harm for any cause than we do good. I know they have to be 45 years old to run for prez,perhaps we need to look at that as well.
By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 14:14
You are preaching to the choir. I'm 70 yrs old.
By phart at 21,Jan,19 15:24 other posts of phart 
I am 52 and deal with the after effects of tbi.

By #559941 at 21,Jan,19 16:09
You are bisexual as your profile says. How can you be so biased towards a president let alone the organization that protects you from radical Jihadists that hangs homosexuals and throws their dead ass off a roof? Donald trump is trying to keep americans safe?
You support Genital mutilation and pe dophilia.. You support people that hate Jews and murder anyone that does not convert to Islam.
What is it with you people? Why not just move to Iran?
By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 18:21
You are serious?
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

He's as anti-gay as the Pope
By #559941 at 21,Jan,19 19:03
very

By #559941 at 20,Jan,19 19:13
The real intention of democraps is not to fund for border security. Their primary objective is to throw Trump out of office. The deep state , Left, and democraps are going all out to throw this man out of office through false allegations, accusations and propaganda.
By phart at 20,Jan,19 20:57 other posts of phart 
Yep,they showed the people how much they cared about the shut down trying to leave the country the other day.
They just want problems.If Trump went to the moon today, they would start a bitch fest about Pence.They just want disruption and problems.
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 23:26
Yes, the Democrats don't care and all those voters that returned them to the majority in the house don't care either. I hope there's plenty of other voters out there who feel like I do. I rather the Congress do nothing at all as long as they get rid of Mr Trump. Border security, the economy, tariffs, nothing comes close in importance than to impeach and remove this joke of a president.
By #559941 at 20,Jan,19 23:50
The house means nothing without approval from the Senate or the President's signature..

By phart at 21,Jan,19 02:58 other posts of phart 
If Trump was to go to the moon Monday morning,by thursday you would be wanting to impeach Pence. Nothing done worthy of impeachment.Hell,Bill actually did mess up in office and the impeachment process just turned into a circus that cost the taxpayers millions.
By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 12:16
It's a start. Maybe he'll resign

By bella! at 19,Jan,19 20:47 other posts of bella! 
Please update those who are not by a television as to what the announcement was about.
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 23:46
Here is what Trump proposed:

$800 million in humanitarian assistance
$805 million for drug detection technology to secure ports of entry
Funds to hire 2,750 new border agents and law enforcement professionals at the border
75 new immigrations judge teams to reduce backlog of 900,000 cases
And, of course, $5.7 billion for “strategic deployment of physical barriers” aka “the wall”
Three years of legislative relief for 700,000 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients
A three-year extension of relief for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) holders
But there is nothing new here. It’s a plan that the Democrats have already rejected. And Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued a statement saying as much ahead of Trump’s speech, calling the president’s offer “a nonstarter.”
By #460385 at 20,Jan,19 03:39
Sounds good to me. Go with the plan.
By phart at 20,Jan,19 04:11 other posts of phart 
I say go for it.

By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 12:58
It looks like nothing got resolved. Maybe Tuesday's vote in the Senate will start some negotiations. I, personally, don't want to spend so much money on a wall. Every one knows the for and against reasons. With all the people suffering maybe we should spend the money. The Feds are famous for spending huge amounts of money uselessly. One more would not break the government and if we go forward, normal people, the little people, could go on with their lives. Payback, one way or another, will be available in 2020 elections.

By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 16:36
Implicated? in a major fubar??

By mr_blue at 19,Jan,19 16:05 other posts of mr_blue 
has he has got his Lego bricks then ?
By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 16:06
Don't worry my darling. It will be all over soon..
By mr_blue at 19,Jan,19 16:07 other posts of mr_blue 
Has he got a Lego castle too ?

Adult Discussion Forum