Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ever been deepthroated?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JJohn at 23,Feb,19 17:39  other posts of JJohn
I have never been but I see so many references to it that Iím wondering is it really that good? Looks hard to do too

Similar topics: 1.first time sucking a cock   2.deepthroat explode..  

New Comment

Comments:
By #583454 at 23,Mar,19 01:52
Not yet. But I am training not to gag with my dildo. I do good and I think I am ready for a real cock to deepthroat me. I would do a good job.

By JJohn at 18,Mar,19 16:39 other posts of JJohn 
My regular cocksucker tried to today but couldnít do it. His gag reflex was too strong. Still hoping someone will some day

By #569242 at 05,Mar,19 21:55
No.
dick's too short.

By 0-00 at 04,Mar,19 14:05 other posts of 0-00 
Look at the video on my page, she is good at it. I have met a few other girls that do deepthroating but it doesn't do anything for me... I like more attention on my glans!

By countrynaturist at 01,Mar,19 10:15 other posts of countrynaturist 
Not really all that hard to do. Hubby is excellent at it

By Kwilla at 01,Mar,19 09:59 other posts of Kwilla 
Only by one gal- a light skinned gal who used a dildo to practice sucking my dick. It was heaven when she took every inch of me.

By cumonme1 at 28,Feb,19 12:49 other posts of cumonme1 
Would like to learn how to deep throat

By soulpioneer at 25,Feb,19 21:04 other posts of soulpioneer 
I love being deepthroated...especially by someone who knows how to do it properly, nice and gentle, no teeth, making their mouth and throat like a cock hungry vagina - cock size and throat size and abilities will factor in, and practice makes perfect. Its an amazing feeling sliding down a hot slick throat to feel throat muscles caress your cock. Also hot to cum down a throat for those who like to swallow.

By MyArtwork at 25,Feb,19 20:52 other posts of MyArtwork 
I like it, a lot.

By wycowboy at 23,Feb,19 18:56 other posts of wycowboy 
Depends on the size of the cock. I'm not very big so deep throating me is pretty easy, my wife does it all the time and it feels amazing. I would imagine that doing it to a huge cock would be harder.
By JJohn at 23,Feb,19 20:15 other posts of JJohn 
When you say amazing, what exactly do you mean? Is it enveloping your cock like a pussy does? Having lips surrounding your cock and a tongue dancing on your cock head, to me is amazing, but what EXACTLY do you mean? Just trying to understand the difference between amazing head and this. To me it just seems like something to say, nothing concrete. Please enlighten me. I know everyone seems to think itís great, but is it? No disrespect, just curious.
By cigarman at 25,Feb,19 15:37 other posts of cigarman 
Itís when someone is sucking your cock, and can get their lips all the way down to the base of your cock (your cock would then be down their throat, depending on itís size/length). A special bonus is if they can do that and also stick their tongue out to caress under your balls at the same time. Iíve only ever had one person who was able to deepthroat me (8 1/2Ē long, and 7 1/4Ē around) and it was truly AMAZING! I dream of experiencing that again!

By dgraff at 23,Feb,19 19:12 other posts of dgraff 
My partner deep throats me every night
By JJohn at 23,Feb,19 20:22 other posts of JJohn 
And how does it compare to just being sucked off?

Adult Discussion Forum