Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #578610 at 19,Jun,19 17:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.STUFF, JUST STUFF   3.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   4.A Forum Topic   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mongo at 14,Mar,24 22:22 other posts of Mongo 

Did you find where you parked your car 🚗 Charlie
By dgraff at 14,Mar,24 22:29 other posts of dgraff 
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 05:52 other posts of Mongo 
I hope it wasnt a electric car, could cause a few issues, but then again, that dry old crusty old hole would only be full of dust & a few scabs

By phart at 15,Mar,24 15:36 other posts of phart 
I am sorry,I don't know who is in the pic but the first thing to come to mind was, "did you find the lost miners cheif"?
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 23:12 other posts of Mongo 

By Sir-Skittles at 23,Mar,24 18:27 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By Sir-Skittles at 28,Mar,24 01:05 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
They will hide that car anywhere to keep it away from the repo man!

They are 4 months behind in their car payments... Very bad!

By phart at 28,Mar,24 02:06 other posts of phart 
Kinda reminds me of my freind the insurance inspector,opened the hood of a "flood car" and there was a huge snake laying on the air cleaner,"SLAM" , "yep,she's totaled".
The repo man would say, "Uh chief,that's in the swamp,write it off bud"

By phart at 23,Mar,24 17:59 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links
By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:45 other posts of CAT 

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:43 other posts of CAT 
🤣🤣🤣😈

By Sir-Skittles at 23,Mar,24 18:26 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By Mongo at 16,Mar,24 02:02 other posts of Mongo 
In a small Penis Colony, not to far North of Antarctica, we like to call home, this how us cunts have breaky on the barby 😋

By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 00:47 other posts of Mongo 
Fuck, I wish I was paying $3.90 a US gallon for fuel, last time I filled up a few days ago it was $7.20 a gallon ($1.90Lt), it was cheap, never gets much cheaper than that, todays price is $2.30Lt
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

ops $3.40 a gallon
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

I don't know what it is like over there atm, but its no wonder that there are already so many electric cars over here of various different brands, I live in a lower social economic area & there are heaps here even though they are still much more to buy than their combustion engine counterparts.

They stopped building our Holden Commodore & Ford Falcon here about 10 years ago now & they are not as common these days, they are disappearing.

Although they may continue to build internal combustion cars, we are still importing many, I would think that in about 10 years, there wont be many getting around, they 2 will start disappearing, it will be more a enthusiast/collector thing.

Although my Mazda 3 is still quite new, it costs $0.24 in fuel to drive it (spends most of its life driving in the burbs, doesn't hit the highway that often, there it would cost approx. 15 to 18c a km to drive), so I can see myself going electric in coming years, by then though the Mazda wont be worth shit as a trade in, even though its a good well maintained car, no one will want the thing because of its petrol engine.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

* it costs $0.24 in fuel to drive it per Km
--------------------------------------- added after 44 minutes

Also with the change to electric, us poor saps with traditional motored vehicles will have to pay more for fuel in its measured amount to compensate for the loss of sales, more or less forcing the purchase of a electric one sooner or later
By phart at 15,Mar,24 01:24 other posts of phart 
well cat was prompt in posting the news link about the US being energy independent. Now to get the price controls to be independent of opec should be the next problem solved.
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 01:26 other posts of Mongo 

By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 01:34 other posts of Mongo 
Yer I get what you guys are on about, I am but a poor simple man, it was the price of the guzzalene that caught my attention 🤭
By phart at 15,Mar,24 01:41 other posts of phart 
Well electric wouldn't work for me very well. I tow alot,and when I watched videos of the Rivian,which woulda been my second choice over a Lordstown truck, towing a decent load was only a 100 miles or so range, f150 lightning,same shit, 90 miles or so. I figured well at least Elon will have that beat. Nope, cybertruck is around a 100 mile range towing a load.
My Hemi is about 410 miles range towing a load and takes about 15 minutes for me to fuel back up and pee.
so until a electric can come close to that, nope.
Hybrid, may be on to something, Edison motors in canada has a good idea on that.
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 01:50 other posts of Mongo 
I have seen some stuff about trucks going electric, like interstate haulers & stuff, there are a few companies that are working on them, so they will come, as a common place thing looks like it will be a little way off, I think, huge battery capacity & having the right stuff to charge them quick was the biggest hurdle they were facing last I seen, I think Volvo was looking at doing one if memory serves correct & Tesla of course have been farting around with it, but hey, who would have thought 10 years ago that today Elec cars would be starting to dominate the car industry, so might be sooner than we think.

Will be interesting to see what comes out in the next 5 years or so involving trucks, maybe sooner
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Certainly range & towing capacity would be a big hurdle as well, to transport a truck from Sydney to Brisbane for example is 1000km, its a big ask for a elec truck, my kids Tesla for example wouldn't even make it half way before going flat, its good for about 400km, so when she drives interstate with her bf, they take the bf petrol guzzler
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

I do agree with you on Hy-Bred, I have seen you mention those a few times now, its really old tec, they have been using it in mines & locomotives for years, some further development on that gear might even bee a better option for interstate transport for trucks & stuff, to be honest I don't know why it wasnt looked at years ago, maybe it was, but neva become main stream, there must be reasons why that I don't know or understand 🤷‍♀️

By Cody8789 at 15,Mar,24 05:42 other posts of Cody8789 
I will never purchase an electric car,,,🚗 gas only for me
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 05:48 other posts of Mongo 
I would expect nothing less, I would put you in the category of enthusiast/collector with your beautiful car Cody

By Cody8789 at 15,Mar,24 05:50 other posts of Cody8789 
Thanks I guess I’m old school and don’t like change
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 05:56 other posts of Mongo 
We wouldn't eva go electric bikes 🏍️ either, same you wouldn't a car, we are enthusiast/collectors of motor cycles, besides, loud pipes save lives on bikes, once electric bikes are more of a thing & people are commuting on the fucking silent things, you watch the death toll go up from poor cunts getten squashed buy cars.

By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 06:05 other posts of Mongo 
I also see its becoming a thing to swap petrol engines out of classic cars & putting electric hair dryer motors in them.

They say makes the car more powerful in some instances, smother to drive without gear changes & stuff, but that takes away the heart & soul of a classic car 🤷‍♀️
By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 08:48 other posts of dgraff 
Electric cars are for sissies
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 08:58 other posts of Mongo 
Sissies fuck you make me laugh
By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 09:19 other posts of dgraff 
Greeny weeny sissies
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 10:26 other posts of Mongo 
Stop it, I think I had a bit of wee come out
By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 10:35 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

I bet they all squat to pee
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 11:04 other posts of Mongo 
🤣🤣🤣 so what would you call me 🤷‍♂️

I just get in my car, turn on the smart cruse so all I have to do is sit my fat ass on the chair & steer the fucking thing 🤷‍♂️
By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 16:42 other posts of dgraff 
Your normal all the new cars try to help you drive
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 23:07 other posts of Mongo 
Normal, really I am not normal, you insult me 🤣🤣🤣,wad the fuck is normal

By CAT at 15,Mar,24 15:47 other posts of CAT 
Phart you posted:

“I am sorry,I don't know who is in the pic but the first thing to come to mind was, "did you find the lost miners cheif"?”

CAT
That pic is of me and WOODY58
By phart at 15,Mar,24 16:27 other posts of phart 
Well,it still stands what my first thought was.
goes back to a old joke I heard about a colonoscopy.
By CAT at 15,Mar,24 16:32 other posts of CAT 

By CAT at 15,Mar,24 14:37 other posts of CAT 
Mongo posted below yesterday

“Hay CAT fuck off out of here, this tread is no longer yours, me Mongo controls this thread now so go get fucked”

The stupid shit doesn’t know this IS my thread from when I was TWOWARMTTS.
I’ll use it whenever I want. So, dumbass botched abortion, you can fuck off or continue to use it. I don’t give a flying fuck what a BALL-LESS little lady like you does.

By CAT at 15,Mar,24 14:31 other posts of CAT 
Trump_supporter_7. posted on 15,Mar,24 02:46

I just banned CAT cuz of being a nazi.

CAT how wrong you are. That pic with the Nazi Swastika was created by Sir-Skittles. I don’t like ANY type of repressive government or movement, not the Nazi, the Communist, not MAGA, nor any other.
However, being banned by you is a relief as I hate to see your 💩in any thread.

By CAT at 15,Mar,24 14:14 other posts of CAT 
PITBULL posted on 14,Mar,24 17:45

“The saggy granny CAT was impeached on Wednesday the 13th of March 2024.

Impeachment results; /blogs/56834.html”

The dumbass doesn’t seem to understand that the subject doesn’t give a flying fuck nor that she has to get the info second hand. Pitbull is a chickenshit who won’t let others see his postings.

By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 12:25 other posts of Mongo 
Hay CAT fuck off out of here, this tread is no longer yours, me Mongo controls this thread now so go get fucked

By CAT at 15,Mar,24 11:56 other posts of CAT 
By system 15,Mar,24 02:45
You were blacklisted by Trump_supporter_7

Ok, so that's #2, #6, and now #7. Trump_Supporter_7, you should ask Admin to give you an automatic CAT blacklisting with every new account.
🤣🤣🤣🖕

By Mongo at 14,Mar,24 23:43 other posts of Mongo 
Thanks guys for your banter, always gives me a good laugh lol

phart
it's a wonder he didn't ban me for calling him a drunk in a penal colony listening to barney the dinosaur playing a digeridoo.If I don't like someone I just leave them alone and hope they do the same.Mongo makes me laugh,never did me wrong.just trying to get you to think about what your enemy may very be.not much of anything?

Ananas2xLekker
"a drunk in a penal colony listening to barney the dinosaur playing a digeridoo"
I must say, that's highly creative insulting
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Mar,24 11:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
By Mongo at 15,Mar,24 11:31 other posts of Mongo 
Me Mongo, me bit of a shit stirring cuntie, always happy for a laugh, anytime you want to drop in bloke ner ni ner ner ner ner

By Mongo at 14,Mar,24 22:08 other posts of Mongo 

Mommy showing off her new rat 🐀 merkin 🙈

By Mongo at 13,Mar,24 18:42 other posts of Mongo 
Mommy's holiday resort in Gaylord Michigan.
609 W Main St Gaylord, MI 49735

Mommy's Holiday Apartment 👇

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:37 other posts of dgraff 
Very nice has a roof and all the food scraps they can eat
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Mar,24 21:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By Mongo at 13,Mar,24 18:37 other posts of Mongo 

Shhh 🤫. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Grannies
By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:34 other posts of dgraff 

By Mongo at 13,Mar,24 18:56 other posts of Mongo 
Hey, Mongo, what happened?

/blogs/56819.html

🤣🤣🤣🖕

Minor set back you dumb cunt, appears I shared to may url links from a single members wall, or you went off to have a wingy crybaby to the boss, never mind, more to come Saggy

By CAT at 13,Mar,24 18:51 other posts of CAT 
Hey, Mongo, what happened?

/blogs/56819.html

🤣🤣🤣🖕

By CAT at 13,Mar,24 11:46 other posts of CAT 
Hey, Mongo, I've been aware of all your shit and others for years. Everyone knows the sign out and read trick. You are not very original.

By Mongo at 13,Mar,24 00:54 other posts of Mongo 
"Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so."

Your a weak useless cunt CAT, come out & play with your son & his friends
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Don't forget to vote Saggy /polls/4777.html
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

To set the story straight CAT you fucking dumb ass, no one here alerts me to anything especially phart , he & I have 0 personal contact, I see everything here logged out stalking the site you fuckwit
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Mar,24 10:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
cat eat ass saggy granny!

By Mongo at 13,Mar,24 00:04 other posts of Mongo 
Oh no, trouble in paradise

By Sir-Skittles at 13,Mar,24 10:52 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By CAT at 12,Mar,24 13:03 other posts of CAT 
Anyone for a good laugh? This is I'm my Events page:

Mongo is pleading to be removed from your blacklist:
I do not even understand what I did wrong, can you please remove me from your blacklist and may be explain?

This is the same Aussie 💩 that created the poll listed in another post in this thread. This is one a..hole who trashes the "Saggy Granny", as I'm called, continually. Well, Mr Abbo, kiss my ass.

👎👎😈
By phart at 12,Mar,24 16:44 other posts of phart 
why not unban him? What have you got to loose? stand up and defend yourself .
what are you afraid of? Someone living in the remnants of a british penal colony? Getting drunk while listening to a kangaroo playing Barney and friend's on the didgeridoo,
By CAT at 13,Mar,24 00:45 other posts of CAT 
Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so.

By Mongo at 13,Mar,24 00:01 other posts of Mongo 
NEW POLL

Should Saggy Granny CAT 👆 Unblock Mongo, her Son.

Tap following link to take your vote:
👉 /polls/4777.html 👈

By Mongo at 12,Mar,24 23:02 other posts of Mongo 
Come out & play Granny

By Mongo at 12,Mar,24 21:22 other posts of Mongo 
Most disgusting images on this site 🤮*

👉 /blogs/56819.html 👈

* 🚨Disclaimer🚨
Be aware, tapping the above link 👆, may well send you clinically blind. Parental guidance strongly recommended.

By Mongo at 12,Mar,24 19:40 other posts of Mongo 
🚨 Dumbest Cunt on the site 2024, vote now 🚨

Tap the following link to take your vote/s

👉 /polls/4775.html 👈

Luv
Mongo ❤️

Voting has been barely open for 2 hours & a clear winner is already starting to emerge, time for your vote CAT

Who will be the voted "Dumbest Cunt on the site 2024"

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Jun,21 21:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Hotpussy- a Saggy Granny with menopause.

Wetnoodle- A cuck in a walker

Site mongoloids
By Mongo at 12,Mar,24 19:27 other posts of Mongo 
Well they were awarded the 2 "Dumbest Cunts". on the site 2023

By Mongo at 11,Mar,24 18:54 other posts of Mongo 
Don't forget to vote, should the Communist Saggy Granny (CAT) delete her stinking profile.

👉 /polls/4772.html 👈

Luv Always
Mongo ❤️.

🤢🤮
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

phart is correct, what do you have to loose Saggy you fucking ugly mole 🤢🤮, unban me, what do you have to loose you stupid ugly cunt
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Mar,24 20:13 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
that looks like 250 pounds of chewed bubblegum!

Or maybe a hot bucket of trash with a slit cut into it

By Mongo at 11,Mar,24 20:42 other posts of Mongo 

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Mar,24 12:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I see the type of voting that you like. Are you a fan of the Russian 'democracy'?
By Mongo at 12,Mar,24 18:40 other posts of Mongo 

By Mongo at 11,Mar,24 19:38 other posts of Mongo 

By Mongo at 11,Mar,24 17:57 other posts of Mongo 
Saggy Granny - Trouble at the Trailer Park

Special limited edition box set now available, be quick 🏃‍♀️, selling out fast 🔥

👉 /blogs/56807.html 👈

Luv Always
Mongo 💖

By Mongo at 10,Mar,24 21:46 other posts of Mongo 
Take me off your blacklist you pathetic looser, come out & play you weak cunt
By PITBULL at 11,Mar,24 00:22 other posts of PITBULL 
she won't. She said you hurt her feelings
By Mongo at 11,Mar,24 00:34 other posts of Mongo 
She doesn't have feelings, the cunt is a Commie, hiding behind her Iron Curtain
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Un-Block us CAT you weak useless Communist cunt

By CAT at 10,Mar,24 21:33 other posts of CAT 
Hey, Mongo, you stupid 💩, I see you have a following of 5. 🤣🤣😈
/polls/4772.html
--------------------------------------- added after 39 hours

eight now

By CAT at 03,May,21 00:33 other posts of CAT 
Article in Newsweek

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace confronted Senator Bill Cassidy, a Louisiana Republican, over his continued support for former President Donald Trump's signature 2017 tax cuts—pointing out that analyses show they largely benefited the wealthiest Americans and corporations while they are projected to add some $1.5 trillion to the national deficit over 10 years.

By #485312 at 28,Apr,21 09:36

By dgraff at 28,Apr,21 08:50 other posts of dgraff 
Some were around here I seen pictures of a nazi bitch and the Australian big foot

By CAT at 30,May,20 16:05 other posts of CAT 
[deleted image] ever seen a bigger pussy?
By #485312 at 25,Apr,21 22:09
yeah this one *lix*

By CAT at 01,May,20 16:42 other posts of CAT 
I THOUGHT THIS FROM GEORGE CARLIN HAS REVELANCE TODAY

SOMETHING TO PONDER: George Carlin

George Carlin's wife died early in 2008 and George followed her, dying in July 2008. It is ironic George Carlin - comedian of the 70's and 80's - could write something so very eloquent and so very appropriate. An observation by George Carlin:

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, 'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
By dgraff at 25,Apr,21 09:23 other posts of dgraff 
You should trying practicing what George preached
By CAT at 25,Apr,21 11:19 other posts of CAT 
You really think you know me?
By dgraff at 25,Apr,21 11:33 other posts of dgraff 
You have no idea who I am either
By phart at 25,Apr,21 12:03 other posts of phart 
If we were who people think we are on here we would all be a bunch of complete assholes.
By dgraff at 25,Apr,21 12:07 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By CAT at 25,Apr,21 13:51 other posts of CAT 
Agreed

By #485312 at 23,Apr,21 20:38
I can see why he NEEDS a gun, he looks as weak as piss and would snap in two on those brittle little legs. well he doesn't need any muscles to hold that microscopic skin tag, I cant even call it a dick, or a cock, that would be insulting cocks. his penis looks more like a skin tag, holding a gun is the only way he can feel slightly like a man. *lix*
YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE TAHT YOUR MESSAGE DIDNT REACH THE PERSON YOUR WERE TRYING TO 'ANNOY', SO I THOUGHT ID DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU

By #485312 at 23,Apr,21 20:37
I can see why he NEEDS a gun, he looks as weak as piss and would snap in two on those brittle little legs. well he doesn't need any muscles to hold that microscopic skin tag, I cant even call it a dick, or a cock, that would be insulting cocks. his penis looks more like a skin tag, holding a gun is the only way he can feel slightly like a man. *lix*

By #485312 at 23,Apr,21 20:37

GOTTA MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU WANT THEM TOO *LIX*

By dgraff at 22,Apr,20 02:03 other posts of dgraff 
I liked when dick Cheney was running the country if he had a problem with some one he took them hunting and accidentally shot them
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

He was definitely no dummy
By CAT at 22,Apr,20 10:51 other posts of CAT 

By phart at 22,Apr,20 13:50 other posts of phart 

By #551147 at 12,Aug,20 18:03
Dick was THE MAN wasn't he!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By dgraff at 12,Aug,20 18:53 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By CAT at 27,May,20 14:50 other posts of CAT 
After Twitter Fact-Checks Donald Trump's Tweet, President Threatens to Close Down Social Media Platforms

By CAT at 24,Apr,20 13:25 other posts of CAT 
FROM BELLA

When you determine why admin keeps you, please post it in a blog, I prefer that you don't post that crap here.

SO MUCH FOR "YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DISCUSS."
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

FROM SCORPS TO BELLA. OR AS THEY SAY, FROM THE ASS SMELLER TO THE SMELLY ASS,

Poor thing! She's still trying to outwit you... Or is it, impress the prominent members.

NOT YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE

By CAT at 24,Apr,20 13:23 other posts of CAT 
BELLA

You are a freakin' looney toon! Yes, I have been blacklisted by 41 people under one profile. How many damn profiles and user names have you created?

You're a sad, sad lady that believes you spice things up in the Forum. Again, I don't need a co-host. As for you making the statement about similarities between Skittles and I "doing and saying and punctuating the same", again, ALL FABRICATION ON YOUR PART. You seem to be confusing me with your multitude of personas. Let me assure you of this, Skittles is much smarter, more resourceful, more clever and more creative than I OR YOU will ever be.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

YES, BELLA
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Yeah, that's it, I'm Skittles, I'm Freddy and I am bella! Yeah, I pay this site approximately $105 every 3 months and that's why admin tolerates me!

Damn! You must be on some hella good medication OR have you forgotten to take it?

Out of curiosity, were you spotted in a food line in Hialeah? Do you, Charlie, Gerome and Mike stagger yourselves in line so you can trick/fool the food pantry?

Just a heads up, you're wearing out your welcome.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

ANYTHING YOU SAY BELLA, BUT, WHY ISN'T SKITTLES SAYING IT?

By CAT at 24,Apr,20 10:34 other posts of CAT 
I

By CAT at 21,Apr,20 20:39 other posts of CAT 
Bella said
The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same. From the "for what it's worth" department, NOT TRUE, just another lie.

But, have you ever seen them signed on to the site at the same time?
By leopoldij at 22,Apr,20 05:45 other posts of leopoldij 
I've seen them. In fact, the only times (a handful of them) that bella appears in chat rooms is when skittles is there.

By bella! at 22,Apr,20 08:53 other posts of bella! 
How nice of leopoldij to take time away from searching for fakes to respond and validate that he has spotted me in chat rooms at the same time Skittles was in there.

Chat rooms are really not my thing, however I have popped in every now and again to see what's going on. Most of the time I'm not there more than 10 or 15 minutes.

What brings a smile to my face is that YOU start so much of this crap just because you enjoy the blow back and attention.
By CAT at 22,Apr,20 10:51 other posts of CAT 
Hey, how did you put it? This thread is for posting on any subject?

By CAT at 16,Apr,20 21:01 other posts of CAT 
Tray Hollingsworth is anti-abortion, and supports defunding Planned Parenthood. He's an Indiana congressman.

Indiana congressman says he's willing to let more Americans die to save economy

I guess only the unborn have rights. Hypocrite
By phart at 18,Apr,20 01:47 other posts of phart 
All life has value.But some folks want to wait to open the world back up after a vaccine is found.
Well,considering this,
"Flu vaccine effectiveness for the 2018-2019 flu season was estimated to be 61% against all flu types in children aged between 6 months and 17 years, and 24% for all flu types in adult patients 50 years and older."
Even with a vaccine, alot of people will catch the virus until MOst of the worlds population gets it,recovers from it or dies. We can not hide forever.
Hard call to make.
Regardless if the country is opened this week or next year.There will be more cases. Dr Felchy or however you spell it, said the virus would be out there hunting us down.
By CAT at 18,Apr,20 11:59 other posts of CAT 
I love how people equate the economy to the death score. The flue is a gradual process. The infectious rate is slow. You take this pandemic and stretch it out for two or three years and it would be manageable. In any respect, all of you that want the country to open, you be the canary. Hope you survive but if not, we get rid of some very dumb people.
By phart at 18,Apr,20 21:49 other posts of phart 
The tv news yesterday showed a 2 mile line of people waiting to get to a food pantry because they could not go to work and earn money to buy food for the family.
How long should the people be held down by the throat before the country opens back up?
By #188992 at 19,Apr,20 10:25
Emotive way of putting it: "held down by the throat".

I would be more inclined to ask why the largest economy in the world can't arrange things better. A two mile line of people just shows bad management of the situation, in my opinion.

As for "how long": I suggest that ALL governments take account of the scientific advice and remember that one of their top priorities is keeping their citizens safe.

By CAT at 19,Apr,20 11:57 other posts of CAT 
Held down by the throat? Ok lets get them back to work. Most jobs dried up. The feds fucked up the stimulus help to businesses. The lines will be at the employment locations.
You know, if they can stand on line for food, their throats must be tough. Why can't people go through several weeks of hardships so their neighbours don't loose their lives?

By CAT at 19,Apr,20 12:00 other posts of CAT 
Phart,will you volunteer to be one of the first to mingle in large crowds?

By CAT at 19,Apr,20 12:30 other posts of CAT 
There are over 38,000 deaths from the pandemic. This happened in the last three months. The deaths continue. Would you agree this virus has THE COUNTRY by the throat??
By phart at 19,Apr,20 14:07 other posts of phart 
YOu people,lol
The virus didn't shut the country down,the government did.
The government has the country by the throat.The virus will out live us all.
The feds did fuck up the stimulas, but I think the repubs are willing to go thru with putting more money in if the dems would stop adding pork barrel stuff to the package.

I don't hide under a rock,I don't lick railings and hug granmals either.I have never went to alot of concerts or big crowd things as I can't take noise,bright lights and dispise being around alcohol. But if others want to do that,We still live in America and it is their right to assemble.

I can't go anywhere because the damn government shut everything down.Not my fault. If I was able to work,and they called me in,I would go to work monday with bells on. It is the right thing to do if you can,work for a living.

It has been said that 80% of the population will get the bug before it is over. So get it now,get it later,or live in fear? is living in fear really living?

331,002,651 people living in the US. 735,000 cases,39,000 deaths,out of 331 million people. Not good odd's. But,do we want to go back to the stone age?
I think alot of this "don't open the country yet" idea goes to folks WANTING to live off the government and not work at all.Just lay around and text each other and eat pretzels.
That is not a life people. you won't get anywhere like that.But most folks don't want to go anywhere but be lazy.
By CAT at 19,Apr,20 15:07 other posts of CAT 
But, Phart, if there was no virus then the government would not have shut the country down. This was to conrol somewhat, the total number of deaths. No one has asked you to hide under a rock. You can still work in essential jobs, you can shop for groceries and still visit family and friends. You just do it by putting your family and friends in jeopardy. Do you have an alternative? I sugested we ship affected victims to the Mojave desert and shoot them when they turn really bad. I couldn't get any support. How about you? Any ideas?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And tell me, you think 39,000 dead people Will not be missed? I rather go back to the stone age and rebuild than loose any more family or friends....or even neighbours.
By dgraff at 19,Apr,20 15:57 other posts of dgraff 
I’m staying as far away from the whole mess as I can I’ve smoked for the last 45 years and was hospitalized two years ago with a pulmonary embolism or blood clots in my lungs my breathing is at 88 percent with or without oxygen I’m still working but I make every one drop their cars off I go in the garage and lock the door behind me

By #188992 at 19,Apr,20 15:36
Usual muddled thinking there, dude.

By the way, wtf are "granmals"? I thought it might be hillbilly slang so Googled it. No luck - just Gran Mal epilepsy.

I see you're pulling the old "land of the free" card. Do you think the right to assemble trumps (no pun intended) public health concerns? Following your logic people would be able to drive their cars as fast as they like. Some rules are designed for the greater good. By the way "the land of the free" incarcerate more of their population than any other.

"It has been said"? By whom? Going to give a source this time? Was it Fred at the grocery store? The World Health Organisation? Give us a clue, at least!

Saying that the alternative to keeping restrictions in place, to flatten the curve, is "to go back to the stone age" is a false premise. There is room for sensible compromise.

YOU may think it's just an excuse for people to sit on their asses and eat pretzels, but I think that's your prejudices coming out and lacks any evidence (what a shock: phart failing to provide evidence!!). Plus, given the number of deaths, it's crass and insensitive.
By phart at 19,Apr,20 18:45 other posts of phart 
Granmals, Grannys,grandmal,everyone says it differnt.Geez you are 1 picky poster.
It is just politicaly incorrect to discuss any ideas not in alignment with shut down of the country.
Grandmother or Stock portfolio. I think that is crass and insensitive. No one wants grand parents to die over money,it seems they are dieing for lack of a cure moreso.

People work their entire lives to have a good retirement and live well only to have it wiped away by a government shut down.
We shouldn't want anyone dead from this virus or any other.But how long can healthy people hide from this virus and the country stay afloat? No one seems to understand,it can NOT continue like this for ever.
By #188992 at 19,Apr,20 19:07
Thanks for the link. I'll resist the temptation to ask why you didn't include the link in the first place.

I never accused you of being politically incorrect. I'm a free speech absolutist, but that includes the right to say to somebody else that you disagree with them. Please don't try to portray yourself as some sort of victim of the PC Police - it's simply not true. You can say what you want as far as I'm concerned, but don't be surprised if some people contest your views.

If someone has worked their entire life to have a good retirement I agree that they deserve to enjoy it. One small problem - if you're dead it's tricky to enjoy that retirement!

I would hope that we would agree that the Government has to take SOME action to minimise the deleterious effects of Covid 19. Hence, it's just a question of the severity and duration of the measures. There's no "right" answer to that question, but emotive language like people are being "held down by the throat" is (in my opinion) unhelpful to say the least.

You seem to have this default position that the Federal Government is unnecessarily interfering in people's lives. I would, tentatively, argue that most public servants TRY to do the best for the people they represent. Plus, you live in a democracy - if you think an incumbent has done a shitty job, vote for the other guy/gal next time.

Anyway, I hope you stay healthy.
By phart at 20,Apr,20 00:45 other posts of phart 
I hope we all can stay healthy.
Right now is NOT a good time for a major change in leadership.Not in the middle of a bad situation.
And mental health is a part of our overall health.
I just don't think alot of people understand what isolation can do to some people that are not accustomed to it and therefore dismiss it as not important.
I didn't include the link because most people have read or listened to the news and don't have to be linked to every word that someone repeats.
By CAT at 20,Apr,20 11:22 other posts of CAT 
There's no movement to replace the leadership, but, when the elections come up in November, this inept clown has to go.
By phart at 20,Apr,20 15:03 other posts of phart 
It would create a mess to try to change leadership unless the crisis is calmed down by then.
By CAT at 20,Apr,20 15:10 other posts of CAT 
Why? We voted during WWII and the Civil war. This country, our DEMOCRACY does not stop for a hiccup in history. The country has to show continuity. The mess you refer to would be a breath of fresh air. This clown we have heading the country provides as much leadership as a bitch dog in heat.
By phart at 20,Apr,20 17:36 other posts of phart 
trying to get the new folks up to speed with what is going on and all the changes they would make would only confuse the public even more. This election will be the biggest circus ever as voter fraud will be suspected and so forth.
There is no good answer but it is going to be a big mess.
By #188992 at 20,Apr,20 20:59
I'm not sure why you think that "voter fraud will be suspected", but November is a long way off. Hopefully, Covid 19 will be under control and normal electioneering will be able to take place.

Regardless, the Presidential election is only one of the arms of government you get to vote for. I'm always wary of those that suggest that democracy gets suspended, or delayed, because of a crisis. Those "new folks" will be, mainly, experienced public servants who have already had some sort of grounding in running things.

Check out Viktor Orban if you want to see how Leaders can abuse their powers, under the false premise of public health.

By CAT at 20,Apr,20 21:39 other posts of CAT 
Why would there be radical changes? Suppose there was no pandemic, and suppose the Democrats won the election, would you say it would be a mess?
By phart at 21,Apr,20 02:02 other posts of phart 
A big disappointment but not the kind of mess I am thinking of if the virus scare is still going on by then.Different leadership would want to change who and where things get done.What can be done,what can't be done and so on.Alot of times people change things just to say they changed it,not because it does any good.
Trump for example has a task force in place to handle things.Ok Governor X knows who to call when he wants something.A new leader,may change the task force,or do away with it entirely,leaving Govenor X in the dark. Just a simple example,I know huxley likes specifics but damn it I aint the rocket scientist he seems to portray.
By #188992 at 21,Apr,20 10:42
If you think I've ever portrayed you as some sort of "rocket scientist", you are sadly mistaken!!

"Different leadership would want to change …": unsubstantiated opinion.

"A lot of times people change things just to say they changed": unsubstantiated opinion.

"A new leader may change the task force": he/she may also not do that. If there IS a new task force I would guess someone would tell Governor X.

Bear in mind you're mostly talking about the Presidential election. If Trump loses the new President is inaugurated on January 20th 2021. IF the virus scare is still going on is a pretty big if, wouldn't you agree?

I see you've dropped the "voter fraud" angle. Have you thought better of it?

By phart at 15,Mar,20 19:16 other posts of phart 
huxley999 I don't know where your beliefs come from but people all over the world disagree on things.
Name calling,cussing,and what not,are not a solution to a arguement.
I will try my best to remain civil,I will let you do the cussing,name calling and such,to show the rest who in the crowd may need some guideance in life.
By #188992 at 19,Mar,20 17:06
You really are beyond the pale.

"I will try my best to remain civil", says the person who insulted a whole nation about their dining habits. How does that square with you?

In my humble opinion that comment showed you to be a racist.

Then you assert that companies could employ 3 women for the cost of 2 men, doing the same job. Even a cursory knowledge of your own country's employment laws would show this to be fuckwittery.

Hence, calling you a racist fuckwit seems to me to be rude - but backed by pretty strong evidence.

No wonder you seem to have such a hard on for your current POTUS. Another guy who uses language with reckless disregard for any consequences.

Words are powerful.

You have no idea about my friends and relations and whether they are Asian, Caucasian, or any other race. What you said was offensive.

Taking one for the team "to help exspose (sic) the real problems in the world"? Do me a fucking favour. You, and your ilk, seek to divide people and find scapegoats. You're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I hold you no ill will, but will continue (when I can be bothered) to point out that you are being a racist fuckwit.
By phart at 19,Mar,20 23:18 other posts of phart 
And I also will not hold ill will against you because we all are free to our opionions and our reasons for them.The world has enough hate in it. But to call things what they are,is not racist.To indicate a virus is from China is not racist.It is no different than Ebola named after a river near it's origin.

Therefore I must say all the above coming from a hypocritical bigot is not crediable evidence to idicate I am wrong or they are right.
Best thing to do is both of us agree we are assholes in each others eyes and leave it at that.Tolerance is preached by alot of people,and that is what tolerance amounts to,just agree to disagree and drop it.
By #188992 at 20,Mar,20 11:52
Ahhhh, to let it go or not? NOT, I think.

Saying a virus originated in China is not racist, saying that they eat dog shit IS.

I called you a racist fuckwit, and explained why I reached that conclusion.

You're now calling me a "hypocritical bigot". Any evidence for that assertion?

Tolerance is not "just agree to disagree and drop it". You have this annoying trait of saying something with zero logic to back it up. We don't "agree to disagree" when you, flat-out, say something that's just wrong. You've ignored my comment about claiming you will "remain civil" when you've not been civil. Just brush that one away, huh?

You've not, in the slightest, acknowledged that your assertion about hiring 3 women for the cost of 2 men is utter bollocks. We can't "agree to disagree" on that one either - you're just wrong.

Having said all that: your offering of an olive branch is a nice touch. I get the impression you're a good guy BUT, like most of us I guess, you find it difficult to admit when you've fucked up.

Check out Article 1. I've got pretty strong grounds to say that what you spouted IS racist. Whilst you're at it why not Google "empiricism", it may help.
By phart at 20,Mar,20 15:11 other posts of phart 
I might read it this evening,right now i have things to do.
IF I thought I was wrong,I would admit it.
Math is hard to argue with.
IF someone is trying to tell me a woman is paid less for doing the same work as a man.That means the dollar amount of the checks is different. Logic and science and all that can't change that 1 fact.
AND IF it was true to the letter,that a woman would do the exact same job as a man, More women would be hired than men for doing the work.I don't need websites,and such to tell me that.
IF I offer you 10 dollars a hour to mow my lawn, and if I offer a woman 8 dollars a hour to mow my lawn and she accepts,I would hire the woman and save 2 bucks.What is so hard to prove about that.

Bigot, a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
By #188992 at 20,Mar,20 15:32
For fuck's sake, dude:

It's ILLEGAL in your country for a woman to be paid less than a man for doing the same job. How many fucking times do you have to be told the same thing before it sinks in?

Perhaps that's the answer!

Is there a tacit admission, somewhere in there, that calling me a hypocrite was done so without evidence?
By phart at 20,Mar,20 17:48 other posts of phart 
I will check that link later. I still don't think you undertand.Perhaps it is illegal for a large company,like Microsoft or something but if 2 humans,1 male and 1 female come in for a job interveiw with a broad salary range and you offer the female less than what you offered the male, and she takes,I can't see that being illegal.
By #188992 at 20,Mar,20 18:04
I know you can't see it, but that doesn't make it false. Bear in mind we are talking about the gender pay gap, not make-believe phart world.

Read your own country's legislation on equal pay. Read the Wikipedia article on Gender Pay Gap. There's even a special section for each country. I feel like a fucking kindergarten teacher, by the way!

I think I DO "undertand" (sic), phart. Sadly, I think you still have your head up your arse.

By leopoldij at 16,Mar,20 13:52 other posts of leopoldij 
A little lady, bella, inexperienced in sex, well into her ...ties, slowly enters the front door of a sex shop. Obviously very unstable on her feet, she shakily wobbles the few feet across the store to the counter.

Finally, arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support, she asks the sales clerk: “Dddooo youuuu hhhave dddddiilllldosss?”

The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing, replies: “Yes we do have dildos. Actually we carry many different models.”

The old woman then asks: “Dddddoooo yyyouuuu ccaarrryy aaa pppinkk onnee, tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt tttwoo inchesss ththiickk?”

The clerk responds, “Yes we do.”

“Ddddooo yyoooouuuu kknnnoooww hhhowww tttooo ttturrrnnn ttthe ddddaaammmmnnn ttthingggg offffff?”

By CAT at 11,Mar,20 16:58 other posts of CAT 
Ugly Pig got what he deserved. It’s good to see justice done right

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison for **** and sex assault in case that sparked 'MeToo' movement

By #485312 at 13,Mar,20 20:18
lm sure there were far more men, just like Harvey, that did the same thing, women have copped this type of treatment for all of time, it still hasn't done much for the pay gaps in Hollywood and lm sure they'll find another way to pay women less or just drop female roles in future. the pig probably couldn't get an erection anyway. now he'll get all the sex he wants, not like they don't fuck in prison. *Lix*
By phart at 14,Mar,20 14:59 other posts of phart 
I might be tossing myself to the lions here but,there are other prespectives on these issues

The casting couch has been a part of Hollywood since the start.Women going into that industry can't be pleading ignorance this late in the game.Not saying the fellow wasn't guilty,just saying women should be expecting this to be tried and leave if not happy.
And think about this for a minute.IF women work for less pay than men, why is it that companys don't hire more women than men?
Think about it,if a trucking company can hire 3 women for the cost of 2 men,look at the increase in profits by having a extra truck on the road.
A airline company could have 3 women pilots for the cost of 2 men.wow, profits would be sky high?
If 5 women could hired to operate bulldozers and cranes instead of 3 men,look at the extra work that could be done?
This issue of less pay for the same work would not even be a issue.
There has to be a underlying reason for it.
By #188992 at 15,Mar,20 10:48
Any excusing of his behaviour is vile.

I don't think you understand what's meant by the gender pay gap. A trucking company can't hire 3 women for the cost of 2 men. The EPA 1963 prohibits this.

But, as usual, don't let facts get in the way!!
By phart at 15,Mar,20 12:35 other posts of phart 
Um,so it is a Epa issue then?
By #188992 at 15,Mar,20 14:48
It's not really my job to explain the gender pay gap to you. Just Google it.

However, bear in mind that the basis for your reasoning ("if a trucking company can hire 3 women for the cost of 2 men") is nonsense.
By phart at 15,Mar,20 18:30 other posts of phart 
explain it, tell me why it does not make sense.
a man gets 15 a hour to do a job.
But a woman gets 10 for the doing the same job.
a pay gap.Sure.BUT if it was all based solely on the dollar and not a real good reason, companys would hire the woman twice over the man to save money and increase profit.I don't need google for common sense math.But I will give you the benifit of the doubt and google for a bit.
Ok,

occupations, like construction, there has been no progress in forty years
Ok,explain why there is no progress?
By #188992 at 15,Mar,20 18:48
No, fuck you and your racist tropes. Work it out for yourself.
By phart at 15,Mar,20 18:52 other posts of phart 
Typical liberal response,resort to cussing and name calling,
"No, fuck you and your racist tropes. Work it out for yourself."

What kind of attitude is that? Bigotry,I think is what they call that.
You are saying I am so wrong,yet you are not up to the task of showing me where I am wrong and showing me the way to a "better understanding" in your own eyes? Shame on you for not having what it takes to support your own beliefs you push on others.
By sherryann at 15,Mar,20 20:12 other posts of sherryann 
Phart you shouldn't have been verbally abused like that. But whenever someone starts with the "you're racist" rant, don't waste your precious time trying to "talk" anymore. You're better than that.
By phart at 16,Mar,20 03:04 other posts of phart 
Hey, sometimes you take 1 for the team to help exspose the real problems in the world.
Folks preach "tolerance" "equality", but if you disagree with them,or challenge them,all that fancy talk go's right out the window.

By #485312 at 15,Mar,20 20:11
no it doesn't work like that, and lm sure youre an educated enough man to know that, shitty bottom of the line jobs like truck driving are usually an award wage, its the higher positions that women get less pay for the same thing, like out postal ceo years ago, a man, paid himself a huge bonus, because he 'saved' the service, all he did was halve the workforce, and double the price of stamps, didn't take rocket science to do that and l don't think it was worth the millions he paid himself and the next ceo just happened to be a women, so they changed the way they paid the ceos, totally because its a women, she got less than half the money of her predessor and l bet if a bloke takes the job next, miraclulously the male will get another huge pay packet and he want have to do anything special for it. its just the way men rule the world, with money and lucky for us women, we don't pay for sex. like men, we are much better with our money and don't waste it like men, because we have to work harder to get it... l seen it myself in a factory l worked in years ago, the moment l took on a male dominated job, they changed it. didn't get all the benefits the blokes did before, was expected to do the work of 3 people and when l asked for the mans pay, the restructured the whole factory pay rates, trying not to pay me, worked out better for me in the end, because l was actually qualified for the job and they had to pay me more than the dudes .. *lix*
By phart at 16,Mar,20 03:07 other posts of phart 
I hope it works out in the long run for equal pay. For all sides to understand the other,a civil discussion needs to take place.
There are some issues that some might toss into the mix,like the monthly might interfer with a womans ablity to be polite to a mean customer or maternity leave may cause a decrease in production. But if both can do the exact work and have the exact same creditials,there should be equal pay.
By #485312 at 16,Mar,20 05:50
well Phart, all those things are natural things that happen in the world and this is a human trait that has been the same for all of time. yes, its a problem we must populate the earth and you guys leave it up to us to fill that, and gee whats wrong with some truth serum ??? if a customer wants to be mean, send in the PMT women, they'll sort em out!! l don't think its a reason to not pay people the same for the same work, l do get men and women are different, but when it comes to jobs that aren't all about how much you can lift, there should be some fairness, and all those 'menial' jobs that pay little, left to women, why are they not paid fairly??? no one else wanted to do them, so it should be worth more to do this shitty work, bring back a fair days pay for a fair days work. lve worked a mans job many times and even being treated like the secretary, when lm the boss!!! men don't want to acknowledge a woman in a male dominated area or as the head of a business.. but l did love seeing their faces when the workers directed them back to me, shame they didn't learn how to eat humble pie a bit more often, because you don't poke the bear when she's having a pmt moment and your job depends on it!!! *lix*

By leopoldij at 15,Mar,20 13:46 other posts of leopoldij 
" justice done right "

I agree but, unfortunately, justice is often not done right...
How many other such pigs exist?
By phart at 15,Mar,20 18:40 other posts of phart 
Probably alot more.
OJ murdered 2 people and finally got put in jail for stealing his own shit from somebody.
He shoulda burned at the stake.
Justice is often very fucked up.
Martha Stewart got put in PRISON for selling some stock on a tip before it lost big time.
Selling stock? People kill others while driving drunk and don't go to jail. I mean really?
Lorena L. Bobbitt not guilty of mutilating her HUSBAND. Not a rapist or boyfreind,but her HUSBAND.And was given a pass because she said she was abused. Well,there are other avenues for justice other than mutilating a man.

After reading this statement, I know she was abused but I can't see this as a defence for cutting a mans dick off.
He always have orgasm and he doesn't wait for me to have orgasm," she told a police lieutenant hours after the incident. "He's selfish. I don't think it's fair, so I pulled back the sheets then and I did it."

Until situations like this are fixed,there will always be people of all beliefs questioning the justice system.
By #485312 at 16,Mar,20 06:01
justice!! well theres another institution made by men, rich men, for rich men, and the richest man wins system.. there is no fair justice system in any way shape or form. Harvey had to take the fall for the team, and no amount of money in the world would get him out of this hole he dug for himself. same as Epstein, he just got justice in a different way, the way that didn't end well for him. but his minions made sure their secrets died with him. the world is just the way it is because of the people in it and now we have the net to play with people, to hide behind keyboards and be opinionated about all this stuff. the mass panic l think was created by the net and the media, its melting the world, crashing the stock market and the plebs with nothing better to do than buy toilet paper and hit the like button on life are dictating again how l get to do my business.. l cant believe the things that are going on, on the news lately its sickening to see the way the world is heading. *lix*

By leopoldij at 15,Mar,20 13:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, the pigs are pigs because they are famous and rich and powerful and are protected by the establishment. For example, they know very well, as the head of a country stated, "when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything ... grab 'em by the pussy."

Adult Discussion Forum