Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,May,19 15:04  other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS.

Similar topics: 1.Kinky Stuff to do When Alone...   2.Food stuff   3.STUFF, JUST STUFF   4.A Forum Topic   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II  

New Comment

Comments:
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 14,Jul,19 10:09 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
The witche's tits (if her own) are fantastic. Her POTM is awesome. Regardless how you feel about the witch, vote for her.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 19:39 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
This is my forum. I just blocked a whole bunch of people just so I can say what I want to say here. If you don't like it, let me know. I'll be happy to block you too. Just ask.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

I gave a reason why I blocked all the people in my blacklist. It says that these people have a dark personality whose sole intent to be on site is to "hunt" for fakes. That they bully, make false accusations, and try to get members banned, is the result. These members are:

Bella!, CountryCouple54, Mr_Blue, JustWill, Dgraff, 2nice,Scorpio69, Phart, and Nevermind.

Bella! Is the ring leader. As I said in my reason to block them, I want to go back to the fun part of the site. Chatting with all the nice people here, posting pics that make it thrilling to be here, that, is why the site is fun. These other losers, it's best to put barriers to keep them in the swamp. I'll still keep an eye on them to make sure the truth comes out.
By 1RonG at 19,Jun,19 08:23 other posts of 1RonG 
With all due respect... Don't go looking into their posts when not logged in , ignore , move on , don't copy and paste any of their comments. If you don't know what is being said about you then it can't worry you and you can go and have the fun you want

My opinion
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,Jun,19 10:27 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I understand and thank you for your advice.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,Jun,19 21:01 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
IronG, you advice me to become an ostrich. You want me to ignore the comments of these people who post to the rest of the site that Iím crazy, that Iím an old lady that lies, creates phony accounts, and that I made up my husband. Did you know that if that is repeated enough, the other members will start to believe it? Why are they allowed to lie about me? Why are they allowed to insult me? Why am I to blame? I saw your post were ďyou are not going to try again ď. Thanks
By 1RonG at 20,Jun,19 00:48 other posts of 1RonG 
I will comment and that's only to say , if you stay away from their posts then don't comment about the people involved then they won't have anything to say about you , or you they. Your friends on here will no doubt continue to talk to you , as will any new member that wishes to. This is obviously all my opinion but personally I would just ignore and move on.
I won't be be replying to this as you probably won't listen to my suggestion anyway
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 20,Jun,19 08:04 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Contrary to the crazies, Iím quite popular on site. I got many friends and seldom have less than 5 guys that want to chat for hours. They, and it sounds like you too, think I engage them because Iím lonely. I engage them because someone has to confront them. The dumpster is full of stories showing these people making other members miserable. If you donít like me answering you in my own forum, either stay away or, if you like, I can block you. No offense but I donít need you any more than the other people

By licksipsuckit at 21,Jun,19 17:30 other posts of licksipsuckit 
lve stayed away from this fucked up group of bullshit slinging losers for over 3 years, and they still constantly bring my name up in forums, still make degrading posts about me and my man, they make shit up and sling it in one or two shitty threads here, and l agree with Candy, Bella threads are all filled with shit about me Ron, Dgraff has such an obsession, that if no one mentions my name for a day, he takes it upon himself to throw some shit about me every chance he gets ... and the rest of the losers all chime in.. so giving them nothing to fodder their shitty mouths doesn't bother them, they just spew up more bullshit and keep chucking it like the monkeys they are... lve seen this behaviour in primate cages at zoos ... they shit in their hand and lick it, sniff it and chuck it at the first person that looks at them the wrong way *lix*
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 22,Jun,19 16:58 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
WetNoodle here, gorgeous. You have the best attitude. This gang of losers bring doom and gloom to the site. It's best to let them stew in their own excrement. Candy is working long hours. I'll tell her you visited. Stay sexy

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 26,Jun,19 12:47 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
They are fucked up, but, worse, they think they are somebody on site.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,Jun,19 08:08 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
EXAMPLES OF THE SWAMP LOSERS RANTS

By bella! at 18,Jun,19 23:15

Oh, I had to log out and read it myself. Apparently, "Charlie" logged in and posted something over the top under Candy's username of hotpussy. Why? Because "Charlie" has an unfriendly rating and cannot post in the Forum. Candy, so concerned that "Charlie" might get tossed from the site, deleted "his" post.

Hmmmmmm, same computer, same router AND "Charlie" knows Candy's password, too. Wow! Wasn't it soooopa that Candy could go in, delete the inflammatory post made by "Charlie" but under her name to avoid him being unjustly deleted like mandy658? Remember, she made abusive remarks and was tossed.
Gee, if you ask me, it is all beginning to sound suspect. I still believe that Candy maintains multiple profiles.
------------------------------
SAME OLD, SAME OLD. MY HUSBAND, WETNOODLE, HAS AN ACCOUNT HERE TOO.
--------------------------------------

By dgraff at 19,Jun,19 04:46 other posts

I couldn't agree with you more and now the old bitch black listed me just because I caught her in a meltdown very early in the morning she most likely had no sleep and drank two bottles of cheep booze
----------------------------------------------
I TREATED YOU WELL. I WAS FRIENDLY AND TOLD YOU SO, YET, AT EVERY TURN, YOU DIDN'T EVEN STAY NEUTRAL. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, YOU ARE FICKLE IN THE WAY YOU SHOW YOUR FRIENDSHIP. I HOPE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH IS MORE SATISFYING. AND THERE WAS NO MELTDOWN. JUST A REALIZATION THAT YOU LOSERS JUST WANT TO FIGHT.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 19:16 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
only registered users can see external links

TRUMP to declare his reelection run for president in Orlando, Florida. He's too chicken to do it in South Florida. Will we finally be rid of this joke of a president in 17 months?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 07:20 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

--------------------------------------- added after 113 minutes

I just blacklisted Charlie. He won't be able to post here for a while.
CC54, if you still want that meeting where Charlie suggested, I'll be the one wearing an outfit decorated with brass knuckles and chains.

details at twowarmtts@yahoo.com
By 2nice at 18,Jun,19 07:25 other posts of 2nice 
This meeting is sounding more and more like a cheesy western movie.
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 07:43 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
2nice, this is Hotpussy. I don't like where this is going. Verbal arguments are one thing. Charlie takes it way too seriously.

By Dev01 at 18,Jun,19 08:00 other posts of Dev01 
Yes reminds me of the Gladiator days of r@pe and pillage
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

Btw my phone does not let me see all

By dgraff at 18,Jun,19 08:04 other posts of dgraff 
Arnt you just a little to old for fist fights chuckles I donít want to see any one get hurt I think the man just wants to have lunch and your dragging him down a dark alley for Christ sakes
By Dev01 at 18,Jun,19 08:11 other posts of Dev01 
DG you are AWESOME MY friend
By dgraff at 18,Jun,19 09:26 other posts of dgraff 
Thank you my friend bikers rule

By Scorpio69 at 18,Jun,19 09:48 other posts of Scorpio69 
What did I miss?

Who the hell said anything about fighting? 🤔

Hotpussy stated, "say it to my face" CC54 said, "ok, we live close to one another, let's meet here, and afterwards I'll even buy you lunch"...

Now where did anything skew off into any violence?

I'm SO confused...

I figured they'd meet on the parking lot, Mr. CC54 would walk up, say "FUCK OFF" to her/their face, Bam! Let's go to lunch. I'll even treat you like a king and queen and take ya to the White Castle.
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 10:00 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
When I said "face to face" I meant unblocked, direct, without violence. Charlie, unfortunately, has had to defend my big mouth all his married life. At 70, he needs to "grow up" and stop acting like a Latin macho man. That's why I blocked him. He'll sulk for a few days but he'll get over it.

By dgraff at 18,Jun,19 09:29 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha are you suggesting a cat fight thatís fucking hot I hope itís in the mud
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 09:39 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Well, it's almost the rainy season, I'm sure there's some mud in the park.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 09:54 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
BTW, I deleted Charlie's post. He can't post on any forum as long as he has an unfriendly rating. He posted under my name. I didn't want admin to throw him out. Besides, it was over reaction. CC54 may or may not be extending a real invitation, but, there are two problems with that. The first one is inviolate. I will never have direct contact with anyone on the internet, especially a perv cite like this one. Second, that invitation was one of violence. Charlie, for sure, would have jumped over the table reaching for CC54's throat. Like you've said, he's too old to defend my honor.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Site, perv site.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 18,Jun,19 09:35 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
By Bella! 06/18/19
So hotpussy knows how to dress, will you (CC54) be taking them to an upscale restaurant like Old Country Buffet OR Golden Corral? Real plates and utensils are such a treat!
---------------------------------------------------------
BITCH WITCH, IF THAT'S YOUR IDEA OF AN UPSCALE RESTAURANT, YOU HAVE A LIMITED LIFE. CHUCKS STEAK HOUSE OR JOE'S STONE CRABS ARE JUST TWO REAL RESTAURANTS, THERE'S SEVERAL ARGENTINE AND BRAZILIAN STEAK HOUSES TOO. THEN, CARRABAS, AND, OF COURSE RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE. I'LL LEAVE CHILI'S AND CHICK FILLET TO YOU MID WESTERNERS. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SHIT KICKING BOOTS OUTSIDE.

By CharlieB at 13,Jun,19 02:09 other posts of CharlieB 
So I got rejected by a girl, and she gave me that old line, "we can still be friends", only I think she means it, and I'm pathetic enough to try and hold on to that, but it's incredibly hard to stay composed around her now and not go off on my list of questions about why she isn't interested. I'm not angry at her and i don't want to upset her, but it's so hard.
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 13,Jun,19 08:25 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
It's rough getting rejected. You have to remember that rejection seldom is an objective decision. Usually it's a preconceived idea about the person you are rejecting. She might be truthful about wanting you to be her friend. Either way, to change her mind or find out why it happened, you need to continue to engage her in her terms. You can also, say to yourself, F%%K it. There's other fish in the sea. Good luck.
By CharlieB at 18,Jun,19 00:44 other posts of CharlieB 
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. Sadly though, I ended up asking her if there was any chance something could happen between us and she didn't like my asking a second time. Seems like I'll have to give up and move on since she won't speak to me anymore. It's going to be hard, but I don't have any other options now.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 17,Jun,19 10:04 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

I'M PUTTING EVERY SPARE POINT ON ANYONE BUT CC54 OR 2NICE IN THE BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP GAME
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

By CountryCouple54 at 17,Jun,19 14:22

Anyone who hasn't been blacklisted and still has access to any of Hotpussy's forums. Would you kindly tell her we said to Fuck Off. Thank you.

By bella! at 17,Jun,19 14:27

That request was made in such a polite way.
POLITE TO YOU, BITCH WITCH.

By Scorpio69 at 17,Jun,19 14:32

LOL She most certainly will see it herself. 😉 And that WAS most polite. 🙂

NOT TO ME IT WASN'T. HEY, CC54, YOU CUNT, THE POLITE WAY IS TO TELL ME FACE TO FACE. TILL THEN, YOU AND YOUR FATASS WIFE CAN FUCK OFF
------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

BY THE WAY, I LIKE Littleslooty.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 16,Jun,19 14:53 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
bella! at 16,Jun,19 14:30

I don't know about being off brand cunts however, hotpussy's parts are well beyond their warranty.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, BITCH WITCH. MY PARTS ARE ALL WORKING AND IN PRIME CONDITION

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 16,Jun,19 11:18 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

IT'S LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, "POST SOMETHING ABOUT CRAPPY PEOPLE IN CRAPPY FORUMS AND NO ONE CARES. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. POST ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS, LIKE GUN CONTROL, AND EVERYONE WANTS A "PIECE OF THE ACTION" (STAR TREK ORIGINAL)

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 08:24 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
RE-POST WORTH RE-POSTING

The gang of eight continues. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

NOW IT'S THE GANG OF SEVEN. DEATH-WARMED-OVER LEFT THE BUILDING,,,RIP
By leopoldij at 15,Jun,19 18:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Who is death warmed...?
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 18:39 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Angel of Death
By leopoldij at 15,Jun,19 18:41 other posts of leopoldij 
Is he/she/it gone?
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 16,Jun,19 08:16 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
yes, she closed her ccount

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 17:39 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:34 ONE OF THE GANG OF 8 AND, AS HE ADMITS IN HIS FORUM, A HUGE ASSWIPE.

As a follow-up to an earlier "Note to Self":

asswipe

That is all.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

AS A FOLLOW UP TO THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S POST JUSTWILL POSTED
By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:31

I might be wrong, but I am betting that this comment got the Crazy Wagon to do multiple laps around the track...

SHE ANSWERED
By bella! at 15,Jun,19 17:58

It may have but I can't see her posts
-------------------------------------------------------
BITCH, DON'T ACT INNOCENT. YOU'VE BEEN READING ALL MY POSTS OFF LINE FOR YEARS. DAMN, BITCH, YOU ARE ONE HUGE FUCKING LIAR.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 17:09 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

IN THE CONTINUATION OF THE LOWER THREAD WERE I SAID THE FORUMS ARE DYING, THERE ARE TWO NEW POSTS BY 2NICE AND THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH (BELLA)

By 2nice at 15,Jun,19 13:45

Nobody responds to her, because everyone is tired of her. So, she just talks to herself. Serious wackafuck.

AND

By bella!at 15,Jun,19 13:57

You understand it, "he" understand it, I understand it but I seriously don't think that she is able to wrap her head around why no one responds to her. You kindly referred to her as being one of the most annoying members. Rather than saying to herself, "hmmmmm.....", she dials it up a notch thinking that that is going to make all the difference in the world.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE THICK SKULLS AND A SERIOUS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT HAPPENS AROUND THEM. IN THE FORUMS I HAVE LESS THAN 20 CONTACTS AND 4 OR 5 ARE VERY CASUAL, 3 OR 4 ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND THE OTHER 10 OR SO ARE THE ASSWIPES THAT FREQUENT BELLA'S FORUM, STUFF, JUST STUFF. THESE ASSWIPES ALL HAVE ME BLOCKED BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO CHICKEN TO HEAR THE TRUTH DIRECTLY FROM ME. THESE ARE THE ONES I CALL THE GROUP OF 8. A GROUP OF MEMBERS THAT MAKE OTHER MEMBERS LIFE A HELL. THEY GET INVOLVED WITH EVERYONE AND TRY TO GET THESE OTHER MEMBERS DELETED. ADMIN KNOWS THEM WELL. ANYWAY, I GET A FEW REPLIES TO MY POSTS FROM THE FRIENDS AND CASUALS, BUT, THAT'S IT. NOW LETS SEE WHY. I POST CURRENT EVENTS ARTICLES AND THE REST OF MY POSTS ARE IN ANSWER TO THE TRASH THEY POST ABOUT ME. SINCE I'M BLOCKED, I HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE. WHY DO I DO IT? BECAUSE THEIR FORUM IS OPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT WOULD GET THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT ME. THEY ARE COWARDS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH, WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR BLOCKING. THIS WON'T LET ME ANSWER DIRECT. THAT'S WHY I PASTE IT HERE AND ANSWER HERE. I WOULD NOT EXPECT AN ANSWER HERE AS I'M BLOCKED AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE THAN I CAN TELL THEM TO THEIR FACE WHAT PIECES OF CRAP THEY ALL ARE. DO I CARE I DON'T GET AN ANSWER HERE? THAT IS THE THING THEY DON'T GET AT ALL. TO THEM, THERE HAS TO BE AN ANSWER FOR THE POST TO BE OF VALUE. GROW UP PEOPLE. A TRUTH STANDS ON IT'S OWN TRUTHFULNESS.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

BTW, IN THE INTEREST OF TRANSPARENCY, THIS IS WHAT 2NICE SAID IN A PRIVATE MESG.
Jun 8, 10:49 Hotpussy: Some day you'll tell me what I did for you to hate me so much

Jun 8, 12:05 2nice: I do not hate you. However, I do dislike you. Your irrational behavior and obsession with this site is unhealthy. Take a break, seek some help, and please take your medication. I ask you kindly to NOT contact me again.
--------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION? HIS IRRATIONAL HATRED OF ME IS BECAUSE I DON'T BOW TO THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH. HE'S ONE OF HER MINIONS.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 11:44 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I'm told Skittles lives on pork and beans. It must be the reason it's so unpleasant to be around him. I'm thinking that if it's rough for us, poor Freddy must die every hour of every day. What, with him having his nose glued to Skittles ass, those bombs must be getting to him. Ever notice Skittles makes a dumb entry on a forum, a few hours later Freddy does too? That's dedication to ass licking raised to a high level of "browness?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 11:27 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
THESE ARE THE TOP FORUM SUBJECTS ON THE FORUM LIST. DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVES THE FORUMS ARE SURVIVING?

PISSING AT URINALS

Post your pics - I will give an honest rating!

Pics with your face

Have you ever told someone you know that you are on this site?

big_veiny_cock

Peeing pics

how many fingers can you get in your ass? do you like anal play?

Show me your erected dick!

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,Jun,19 08:05 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

One more time. Last night a man took a gun out in a Costco store in Southern California and killed another man. That, in itself, is horrible. What's worse is that, once again, a gun THAT DOESN'T KILL, was used to KILL another man. You can say whatever you want, but, no gun no kill. I know. All you gun owners are going to get your underwear stuck in your crack and come after me. Some will argue logically, some (like Skittles, Freddy, JustWill, Country Cunt) will be as abusive as they can be, assuming their brain can get out of first gear.
Nothing will change my mind. If guns are banned, there would be a lot less deaths, and I'm talking A LOT LESS deaths. Please don't come back with those lame sayings: If you outlaw guns only outlaws would have guns (pass a law, anyone caught with a gun gets an automatic 25 yrs without parole). Guns don't kill, people kill. Yes, but, without guns they would have to use another weapon to kill with. ( yes, but, how many people will carry a Ka-Bar Marine knife ? Most people kill in a domestic dispute with a family member or in an altercation like a traffic situation. No guns would dampen that situation.) And that real big one. YOU NEED IT FOR PROTECTION. (How many people have an experience where their personal safety is so compromised that they need a gun to get out of the situation? How many people can say, "I killed the sucker. He was coming for me." How many men (because most women think men are idiots for making a stance) say, "If I get in a situation like that, I will stand up to the perpetrator(s), just like Gary Cooper in "High Noon"?.
GUNS ARE NOT NEEDED. THEY KILL AS A CO-CONSPIRITOR. BAN THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 14,Jun,19 12:36 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO FREDDY'S BLOG WERE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH ALSO RESPONDED. HIS BLOG IS IN RESPONSETO MY POSTING SAYING THAT, IN MY OPINION, THE FORUMS ARE DYING.

To reply to an asswipe, first I would have to think about you. I learned of this blog from the One Eyed Bitch Witch on her forum. Yes, I believe the forums are dying. They are nothing more than a bunch of ramblings by immature minds.
Case in point, your comment. Only in your nasty wrinkle pussy. You and Skittles have a one track, immature mind. You think insulting language actually makes your argument stronger. It just shows who and what you are.
The Witch is winding your spring. I'm curious, does she feel that she's the reason? She can really be a dumbass.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

THE SECOND PART OF THIS ANSWER IS DIRECTED TO BELLA. SHE POSTED:

BY BELLA,
I find Freddy 's "Rat of the ...." an amusing read, mainly because of his reasoning behind why he picked who he picked. His recent award was bestowed upon hotpussy . Apparently, hotpussy has a "theory" on why the forum threads are dying. Could it be that she attributed this decline because she has absolutely nothing nice to say or that she doesn't have an original thought of her own?
BITCH WITCH, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE AN INSTIGATOR, A LIAR, A BACKSTABBRER AND A COWARD. THOSE ARE ALL TRUE. THE FOLLOWING ARE MY OPINIONS. YOU ARE DUMB, VILE, PETTY, OBNOXIOUS, DRIED UP PUSSY WITH A BELIEF YOU ARE SOMEBODY HERE. YOU ARE NOT. IF YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND LOOKING AT WHAT I DO ON SITE? NO MATTER. IN THE SKEEM OF THINGS, YOU ARE THE DOG SHIT I STEPPED ON THIS MORNING.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

THIS IS AN UPDATE,

Skittles at 14,Jun,19 12:51

is the answer all the aforementioned? Hotpussy is a disease to the site.
AS OPPOSED TO YOU, SKITTLES, BEING A DESEASE TO THE WORLD
-----------------------------------

By Jamie at 14,Jun,19 12:55

On her tread no one answer to her she speaks to her self.someting wrong with her.

WELL, YOU, JAMIE, SEEM TO BE HERE, ON MY THREAD. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH STATING AN OPINION. BEING SO UNSURE OF YOURSELF THAT YOU REQUIRE AN ANSWER IS A LOSERS POSITION. I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T LIKE WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR AND NEEDS OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPANY.
--------------------------------------------------

By bella! at 14,Jun,19 14:55

She is a master of copy and paste. I'm not surprised that she talks to herself.
WHAT DOES COPY AND PASTE HAVE TO DO WITH IT? IF YOU ARE INSINUATING I'M LOONY, WHY DO YOU BOTHER? AND, WHY DO YOU ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ME TO A SUPPOSED AUDIENCE?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 13,Jun,19 18:56 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
FINALLY, SARA IS LEAVING. HISTORY WILL JUDGE HER FOR HER PART IN THIS TREASONABLE PRESIDENCY.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 13,Jun,19 16:56 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Angel of Death, or DeathWarmedOver as I called her, is gone. Good riddance. One down, nine to go.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 13,Jun,19 10:12 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

I want to congratulate Joyraja on the pic of the month contest. She's leaving all others including me very far behind.
By Jamie at 13,Jun,19 13:29 other posts of Jamie 
All he does is beg in chatroom and pm
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 13,Jun,19 16:48 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
So does everyone else in different degrees. He/she must be doing something right. The gap in the score suggest a very well liked member. These contests are not won by beauty but by the # of votes you can muster

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 12,Jun,19 23:50 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I was looking through Stuff, Just Stuff today. I must admit I got so hot and bothered, I had to take a cold shower. Finally, the subject was so sensual, I didn't believe Bella allowed it, but, surprisingly, she brought it up. It was about the heat involved between a man and his "Hey, hey, I'm a cookin" hot honey, a sexy grill. The rawness of the pork roast brought to a slow broil to explain why a slow roast on the grill tines is so much better with a good rub. Sexy, sexy, sexy......and hot. The question is, would Bella allow a pic of this pork meat? It certainly is more appropriate to the site than Piss Drinking or What is anal sex really like? Damn, I'm all hot and bothered now.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 12,Jun,19 19:48 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
One of the biggest reasons why some forums are in a constant state of war is that we don't read and/or understand what the other person posted.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 11,Jun,19 11:01 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
By dgraff at 10,Jun,19 21:30

Did any one see the picture lix has in the best imagine my god i keep thinking a great white is going to come out of the water and swallow her as a seal

By bella! at 10,Jun,19 21:43

Okay, yes, lix rips into you but not in this thread and you know that admin has a soft spot in his heart for her..... be careful what you say, be the bigger person.
Now, if you want to rip into hotpussy, she's been driving around in the Crazy Wagon lately and she's fair game or has she been kind to you?
YES, SHE'S BEEN FRIENDLY TO DGRAFF. CHECK HIS PAGE MSGS

By dgraff at 11,Jun,19 04:50

I didn't mean any thing offensive about her picture I was just concerned for her safety those great white sharks are some serious shit and seals are first choice on there menu they must taste like chicken

By Scorpio69 at 10,Jun,19 22:12

I hadn't really noticed, but now that I have. THANKS dgraff First thing that popped into my mind, was... Throw her a fish and see if she screams, Arrrrr Arrrrrr Arrrrr and claps.

YOU DON'T LIKE THE LADY, SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, BUT, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO AS TO INSULT HER LOOKS? I NOTICED BELLA KINDA ADMONISHED YOU FOR IT. YOU KNOW, YOU, BOTH, ARE NO GIFT TO THE GOOD LOOKS ON MANKIND AND I WON'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR BRILLIANCE OR LACK OF. HOWEVER, YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO CRITICIZE WITHOUT MAKING FUN OF SOMEBODY'S LOOKS.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 11,Jun,19 10:31 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

HOW CAN A NEW FEMALE MEMBER, ONLY TWO DAYS OLD, REACH THE NUMBER 2 SPOT ON THE MAIN PAGE? WE HAVE SOME VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON SITE. YET, WHEN THEY POST A NEW PIC IT TAKES THEM SEVERAL DAYS TO GET TO THE TOP 2 ROWS. IT MUST BE A FANTASTIC ADVERTISING EFFORT.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 10,Jun,19 22:15 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
COEXISTENCE IS AS MUCH AN ART AS A SCIENCE

DETENTE CAN BE ACHIEVED

PEACE

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 09,Jun,19 17:17 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
By phart at 09,Jun,19 16:14

I hope Bella don't mind but I am going to ask a question.
What is it with grammer police on websites?
I mean really,the message is more important than how it is spelled,worded or spoken.
Let's say for example you are about take a drink of water from a creek.
A dirty old farmer walks up and says, "hay,don't ye drank dat ter water,it'l rot out yer innards and keel ye'anz".
Or a professor in a tuxedo walks up and says " Excuse me sir but that water is poisoned and it will kill you"

Ok,would you think the farmer was a dumbass and start drinking or wait for the second opionion or?
Really, listen to or read the message, and don't get your undergarments in a wad over a word.

PHART, WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE RIGHT.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

Andthisis me added 6/9/10
Context is everything. In the situation you describe the message is clear and probably easily understood. In casual conversation between family or friends a conversation in local dialect with local vocabulary is fine but the point of language is to enable communication and understanding so in more formal contexts a common structure of grammar, spelling and punctuation is important.

I NOTICED THAT NO ONE MAKES THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN SPEECH AND THE WRITTEN WORD. DGRAFF'S WRITTEN EXPLANATION OF HIS POOR, AND IT IS POOR, GRAMMAR, IS WRITTEN SO POORLY IT MAKES ONE CRINGE. I BET IF HE WAS DOING IT ORALLY IT WOULD BE ALMOST PERFECT, WITH THE RIGHT PUNCTUATION AND SYNTAX. THE ONLY PROBABLE OBJECTION WOULD BE THE USE OF LOCAL OR PERSONAL DIALECT. A BUBBLER IN BOSTON IS A WATER FOUNTAIN ELSEWHERE. THE CORRECTNESS OF THE WRITTEN WORD IS IMPORTANT TO THE FUTURE READER. THAT READER MUST UNDERSTAND NOT ONLY THE WORDS, BUT, THE INTENT OF THE GROUPING OF THOSE WORDS.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 09,Jun,19 16:19 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Damn,you guys are dumb. Fishing with a light brings insects to the area. That's fish food. Fish, especially small fish, is attracted to the insects. Big fish is attracted to the small fish and bugs. Bridge netting for shrimp in Miami is very popular and it's done with lights on the bridge catwalks. It's not unusual to net a whole trash can of shrimp in one night.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 09,Jun,19 11:09 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I landed here while surfing new members
/member.php?w=591188

Is she for real? I'm not very good at this, but, her pics look like a doll's face was photo shopped on her body.
By 1RonG at 09,Jun,19 11:33 other posts of 1RonG 
Just the use of make up I think. Doesn't look like any obvious Photoshop ping going on. Seems pretty genuine to me
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 09,Jun,19 11:37 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
No argument from me. Like I've said, i am not good at this. I mentioned it because I got a shiver looking at them.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 09,Jun,19 09:49 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By SkittleS at 09,Jun,19 09:00

The only thing Hotpussy would ever hear me say is "refill my coffee, bitch. And put a rush on it."

I mean, if I would ever be in a random truck stop diner.
ONLY A LOWLIFE LIKE YOU WOULD MAKE HONEST WORK BY A POOR WOMAN SEEM UNWORTHY. I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE IN A RANDOM TRUCK STOP DINNER. NOT EVEN A TIE WOULD QUALIFY YOU TO SOIL THE FLOOR AF SUCH AN ESTABLISHMENT. YOU JUST DENIGRATED THE BACK BONE OF AMERICAN COMMERCE, THE TRUCKER, AND THE LOWLY BUT HONEST WAITRESS. CONGRATULATIONS ASSHOLE. YOU JUST WON THE ASSWIPE OF THE YEAR AWARD.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

AND, WHEN I WAS 17 AND STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL, I WORKED AS A COUNTER WAITRESS AT MIA. I MET WETNOODLE THERE. I'M PROUD TO HAVE BEEN A WAITRESS AT THE TIME. IT'S HARD, HONEST WORK. SOMETHING THAT, I BET, YOU'VE NEVER DONE.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 09,Jun,19 09:40 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By bella!at 09,Jun,19 00:29

Haha! That fricken whack-a-doodle blacklisted me, unblacklisted me, blacklisted me again and posted this (WHY?):

13. I heard from Skittles the witch renamed her broom to CANDY so she could pretend she's sitting on my face while she rides it. Listen, BITCH WITCH, I may be BI but I'd never would lick your sorry, dried up ass.

If that old bag isn't VILE, VULGAR and DISGUSTING, I don't have a grasp on the English language and understand the meaning of the words!

I SEE YOU GOT ALL HOT AND BOTHERED AT THE THOUGHT. I STILL WOULD NOT LICK YOUR SORRY ASS. I WAS TOLD I CAN CHANGE THE BLACKLISTING COMMENTS WITHOUT UNBLOCKING/BLOCKING. I'LL TRY THAT.
--------------------------------------- added after 111 minutes

By bella!at 09,Jun,19 11:00

My point was only to show just how VILE, VULGAR and DISGUSTING the old bag is.
THIS IN A PORN SITE WHERE MALE AND FEMALE GENITALIA AND SEXUAL CHATS ARE THE COMMON. WOMAN, ARE YOU SICK OR STUPID? YOU LIVE IN YOUR LITTLE FORUM, ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF THE SITE. YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ANYONE TO POST A RACY PIC IN YOUR FORUM. VILE, VULGAR AND DISGUSTING? YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THE REST OF US ARE HERE FOR, DO YOU?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 08,Jun,19 09:29 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By 2nice at 08,Jun,19 09:07

I agree. Her threads should have went to the dumpster long ago. What kind of a deranged lunatic creates a thread only to talk to themselves?

HEY, 2NICE, I'M HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH YOU, THE WITCH, ASSWIPE SKITTLES, GOOD GUY ANDTHISISME, AND PRETTY BOY COUNTRYGIRL54. NOW, I'F WE COULD GET ADMIN TO SEND YOU TO THE DUMPSTER, THAT'S WHERE TRASH BELONGS.
MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU FOLLOW ME. MUST BE MY PRETTY ASS (EXCEPT FOR CC54). MY SAGGY TITS JUST DON'T MAKE IT ANYMORE. I HOPE I NEVER GET TO THE POINT LIKE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S TIT
--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

By bella!at 08,Jun,19 09:45

Yes, she talks to herself, for the lack of a better term. She combs the forum to see what is said so she can copy and paste it elsewhere and put her SPIN on it. Dang, she is cray-cray......

YES,BITCH, THAT'S WHAT I DO. IT BUGS THE HELL OUT OF YOU. OH, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO? DO YOU ALSO COMB THE FORUMS TO SEE WHAT I DO? HYPOCRITE
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

By JustWill at 08,Jun,19 12:00

The kind with Multiple Personality Disorder.

POST BY THE PROFESSOR, DESCRIBING ME. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PERSONALITIES PROFESSOR. THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS SOME NONSENSE BLOGS ABOUT SCOUTING. WELL, WE KNOW WHAT THEY SAY. THOSE THAT CAN, DO. THOSE THAT CAN'T, BECOME PROFESSORS AND BOTHER OTHER MEMBERS. ANOTHER NON CONTRIBUTING ASSWIPE IN THE FORUMS.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 08,Jun,19 08:44 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By bella!at 08,Jun,19 08:22

Again, I'm really confused about what it is that she THINKS she can do.
What I find "special" is that she trashes the forum and there are no repercussion from admin and one of her Indian "lollipops" rated this thread negatively.
----------------------------------------------------
HEY, WITCH, NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING INTO OTHER THREADS AND EXPRESSING YOUR OPINION. THIS IS A WIDE OPEN FORUM SITE OPEN TO THE READING PUBLIC. YOU JUST THINK THE FORUMS ARE YOUR PRIVATE FIEFDOM AND IT SHOULD RUN THE WAY YOU THINK IT SHOULD. YOU ARE A RACIST PIGLET, WITH VISIONS OF A BLACK QUEEN. BY YOUR OWN WORDS, "i DON'T INTERACT WITH MEMBERS OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS." WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE FOR? YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT. WHY CAN'T YOU FIND A DIFFERENT SITE WHERE THEY PUT DOWN AFRICAN AMERICANS AND OTHER MINORITIES.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 08,Jun,19 08:33 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

TODAY, SKITTLES POSTED IN THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S FORUM, STUFF, JUST STUFF, THE FOLLOWING ABOUT MY LONG TIME BF AND LOVER (HE'S AFRICAN AMERICAN). IN THE PAST HE REFERED TO GEROME AS A KOON ESCAPEE FROM PRISON AND OTHER RACIST REMARKS.(FYI, HE SPELLS HIS NAME WITH A "G")

Skittles in Stuff, Just Stuff.
The only thing that was buried this week was poor Jerome. He went out to the sand box and got buried by trailer cats. I guess they got confused....

SKITTLES, YOU ARE AN ASSWIPE, BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU ARE A RACIST. ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE TO BE LOWER THAN A SNAIL'S TRAIL TO VOTE DOWN SOMEONE'S PICS. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT TO MY WORST ENEMIES HERE, NOT EVEN YOU. THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.
WHAT GETS ME IS THAT THE WITCH COMPLAINS AND BLOCKS PEOPLE LIKE ME AND LEO, BUT ALLOWS RACISTS PIGS LIKE SKITTLES TO POST ANF BE HER FRIEND. I GUESS WE KNOW HOW SHE REALLY FEELS ABOUT PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 07,Jun,19 16:20 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

THIS IS THE REASON I BLOCKED COUNTRYCOUPLE54 6/6/19

HE AND HIS COW OF A WIFE SEND HATE GIFTS, JUST LIKE SKITTLES THEN THEY BLOCK YOU. HE'S A CULO MARICON AND SHE IS UNA PUTA. HE HAS NO BALLS AND SHE HAS A COLLECTION OF THEM. COWARDS.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

I don't get what this crazy loon hotpussy is thinking. She unblocked us yesterday for whatever reason, and we noticed. So I took the opportunity to blast her with nasty gifts. WTF were we supposed to do, LMAO. If she doesn't want that to happen then stop unblocking us. So to make a long story short. She has blocked us again and her reason "why"..... My wife is a fat cow. Her pussy looks like a set of balls. And she is a whore. And I have no balls and I am a faggot ass. Hey Administration, there she goes with that faggot shit again.
WHAT AN IDIOT. ALL HE'S INTERESTED IS HIM. THE WIFE CAN GO SUCK DICK. HAHAHA.
--------------------------------------- added after 68 minutes

HEY, WITCH, THIS IS WHAT IT SAID YESTERDAY AND WHAT IT SAYS TODAY. COUNTRYGIRL CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HIS FAT WIFE,

HE AND HIS COW OF A WIFE SEND HATE GIFTS, JUST LIKE SKITTLES THEN THEY BLOCK YOU. HE'S A CULO MARICON AND SHE IS UNA PUTA. HE HAS NO BALLS AND SHE HAS A COLLECTION OF THEM. COWARDS.

THAT'S WHY I BLOCKED SKITTLES AGAIN. THREE TIMES SINCE I'M BACK SKITTLES TRASHES MY PAGES. IT GETS OLD AS HE'S GOING TO FIND OUT
--------------------------------------- added after 97 minutes

JUST IN CASE PEOPLE GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION, THIS HATE GROUP IS THE ONLY ONES I HAVE TROUBLE WITH. THESE ARE THEIR COMMENTS FOR BLOCKING ME

1. Crazy fucking bitch.

2. Not a real person or persons.Apparantly a being with highly altered multiable personalitys working together to create misery and anger amoung humankind.May need medicine or some type of treatment.

3. Dead old bitch, dried out old carcass

4. Overall stupidity of this person is amazing. Avoid them if you value your own intelligence.

5. CandyMandyBonbonCharlieTits has been deleted by Admin several times for inappropriate behavior. Delusional Crone. Only here to cause trouble. Bat-shit crazy. Lies constantly. Multiple accounts.

6. This member stirs hatred at every chance... She has made multiple personal attacks because I opposed countless homophobic remarks she made... I don't like blocking people but her bile is relentless.

7. rude

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 07,Jun,19 09:37 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

The One Eyed Bitch posted,
It's Friday and I still have that crazy ol' bag/hag blacklisted. The decision was easy, breezy and the BEST choice for me to make.

She's still on that. Must be the pain in the ass she gets sitting on a broom stick...
By #585719 at 07,Jun,19 13:02

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 07,Jun,19 09:15 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

bella! at 06,Jun,19 20:20

What happened to Opalblu?
----------------------------------------------------------
By CountryCouple54 at 06,Jun,19 20:54

Fakes don't stick around very long.

TYPICAL STATEMENT BY AN ASSWIPE, STILL IN THE CLOSET, IDIOT.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 07,Jun,19 07:13 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
It's Friday so I blocked the One Eyed Bitch Witch. La puta le gusta el pepino.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 21:22 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

THIS COWARD, JUST LIKE SKITTLES, SENDS ME A BUNCH OF HATE GIFTS THEN HE BLOCKS ME. ONLY UN CULO MARICON DOES THAT.

OF COURSE IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THAT FAT COW HE CALLS HIS WIFE.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 20:32 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

WE HAVE 2 PCs, 2 I-PHONES, 4 TABLETS AND A LAPTOP. EXCEPT FOR THE PHONES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE HAS ACCESS TO THE REST.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 11:06 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Bella posted.
I like butts, especially the look of a nice, shapely butt. You know, a butt that is not too big, definitely not flat, one that is JUST RIGHT. I was looking at butts of SYD/SYC members yesterday and wow, what a variation in BUTT CRACKS.... I guess I never noticed it before, some butt cracks are long and some short. I think I'm drawn more to a longer butt crack, how about you?

Me? I think that a member that has never contributed anything to the site except vile venom, has no right to make any statement about legitimate members of the site.
By leopoldij at 06,Jun,19 18:53 other posts of leopoldij 
That's correct.
She has contributed nothing because, perhaps, she is embarrassed to contribute anything.
But then, why the fuck is she on a site called showyourcunt???

By leopoldij at 06,Jun,19 18:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Tell her I took this pic of a butt before fucking
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 20:15 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 15:42 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
By Skittles at 06,Jun,19 14:37 in the Witch's forum

A typical message from Hotpussy:

Jun 6, 14:33 Hotpussy: You stupid shit, I was giving you a chance to be nice. You have seen what I can do. I'm going to bury you. I won't start today or tomorrow but you will be sorry
By bella! [Ignore] at 06,Jun,19 14:55 other posts

I'm confused, what is it that she can do? Is it she can blacklist you or any member with both of her profiles OR that she is able to copy and paste anything she likes in multiple threads. Just what is she capable of doing?
By Skittles at 06,Jun,19 15:03

I won't lose a minute of sleep worrying about a trailer park waitress and her "capabilities"

By bella! at 06,Jun,19 15:11

It's amazing and LAUGHABLE that she is giving other members the opportunity to be nice. Hasn't she been given the opportunity to be nice and yet it is not in her fabric to be nice, she just cannot do it.

WHO WANTS TO NICE TO JERK-OFF AND CUM BUCKET?
This is why most of the site members can't stand you.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 14:50 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Some of these "members" are my other accounts. Do you know who they are?

/onsite.php

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 10:31 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

/forum/thread.php?id=27613#382

How hard she tries to convince other members of her conspiracy theories. It's more like constipation theories. A lifetime of holding in her BMs. She's so full of shit.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 10:17 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 10:11 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Story of a coward. Yellow streak down his back

Ex-deputy charged for not responding to Florida school shooting remains in jail: judge

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 10:04 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Politics

I Donít Want to See Trump Impeached, I Want to See Him in Prison, Pelosi Reportedly Tells Democrats

I agree with her

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 06,Jun,19 07:14 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
What's wrong with these people? They go on and on and on. With all the evidence, the videos, the CONSISTENCY of the accounts, they still in denial. I asked one of the gang, "Why is this so important to you?" He said, "Having 2 accounts you can spy on us". Why would anyone need 2 accounts to spy? I read everything in the forums wether I'm blocked by the author or not. All I have to do is access these forums BEFORE I log to the site. Later, I can rebut these posts after I sign on.--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesAnd what is the difference if my husband gets info from you people and passes it to me? 2nice has not been blocked by WetNoodle. Dgraff has not been blocked by me. Are they not the equivalent of having more than one account?
What I think is that the One Eyed Bitch Witch made this a "must win" argument and now she has to follow through no matter how silly it is. She sugested you all get duplicate accounts. My take on it? Do as you like. Who cares?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 22:28 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
You tell them, Blue

"If you are talking to me then let me advice you. The member that was banned was banned because she suggested a member's father was a p,e,dophile. It was not true and that was despicable and should never have happened. Admin, rightly, deleted and banned that member right then and there. It was not because she lied as she never did. You, and Bella, and Blue and CountryCouple, as always ganged up on her to get her mad and say things she shouldn't have said so. You four, with your obsession with Twowarmtts, a lady that kept pulling your tail because of your meanness to push members you don't like to quit. Well, you might want to check with Admin. Both Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2 quit the site on their own. Yes, it is the same person who changed her mind and came back. All others were independent people that you hounded because you are mean spirited, trollish, and obsessed with Twowarmtts. She wouldn't stay silent and that bugged the crap out of you. You, Dgraff, came to my page and made comments that "You are not fooling anyone." I blocked you along with Bella and Blue. I unblocked you 3 days ago and again you started with your crap. You left a comment on one of my pics with your same stupid intent you always have. Listen to me. I'm not your "hotflashes" or your "saggytits". Because of you and your group of discontented people that wish nothing more than to cause harm to other members, Admin has placed me as a possible banned member. How I wish he would ban you and your group, but, i don't have that power. When I block people I do it for a few weeks. I like having a "sweet" rating. Don't push anymore. Please."

What a load of shit.. if one person is behind all the all accounts starting shit,they said the stuff about me,and had multiple accounts to troll various members...
So you want you want to able to talk shit about people,and not expect a bit of blowback....

No one here is obsessed with TWOWARMTTS2/hotpussy/lancer....you keep going on and on about shit....:

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 22:03 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 09:52 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 10:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Riding her broom while suffering from diarrhoea is not a good thing...
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 10:26 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By #585719 at 04,Jun,19 16:39
Baby, this is like the Muller Report. It does not exonerate you, but, for once i had to copy and paste. This was posted by the Administrator in Stuff, Just Stuff today.

ADMINISTRATOR
When I was limiting your ability to insult other members like Lix in forum you insisted that I should give "fair" treatment to everyone and let you say any shit you want. I warned you that you are not gonna like it, but you kept insisting. Now I only ban people for something that is actually il1egal under criminal code, which I can't avoid, but that's it.

So many people think they are alpha-dogs and can beat anyone. Until some other more nasty dog appear and then they come whining to me. And by "fair" they all indeed mean "favorable to them personally".

I was treating you all equally, removing insults and trying to reason you all into peace, but you thought I was unfair to you and asked to change the rules. I changed them and I keep treating you all equally but you still think it's unfair. I honestly don't care what you think because I see you have no integrity, you always try to negotiate rules that are not fair or equal but give advantage to you or your friends.

I'm not changing it anymore. It does not matter that HP has paid membership. If she says something that is not permitted I will indeed ban her momentarily, she should not have any illusion about that. But being not liked by you is not a reason for ban of any member.

And $14.95 per month is always nice, unless it gives me too much trouble, which it does not. I get absolutely no complains about HP except from you and your close circle, but I get equal amount of complains about you and your circle from other members. I did not ban you or your friends because you are not liked by some other members, did I?
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 16:43 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
YES!!!!!!!!!
Spanky, spanky, you miserable bag of hate
By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 10:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh, I see what you meant earlier. Interesting.

Admin to bella:
_______
I see you have no integrity, you always try to negotiate rules that are not fair or equal but give advantage to you or your friends.
________

That's right.
She's an extremely divisive and vindictive person. †Not that the rest of us are perfect, by no means. But this bella has been extremely sneaky and full of conspiracies. She befriends you and tries to lure you to her crazy modus operandi. In particular, she tries to get you to seize taking about sex. If you don't confirm with her weird wishes she blocks you and instructs a number of members in her personal army, who agree to her crazy views and obey her like dogs, to go around and vilify you.

Now, why she does that on a sex site is beyond comprehension. Unless she has real issues, in particular, sex issues, in real life. And so, her methods here are a way to make her cope cope with her real problems. But that's only a speculation. I'm not a psychologist and have no information about her life other than what I can extrapolate from her nazi behaviour on this site.
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 10:26 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
The moral of the story is that she and her minions are the hate group on site. Most of us get along great. They are trouble makers.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 08:31 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

I would like to take this chance to apologize...

Not for calling the crazy, manipulative, lying cunt a "Crazy, manipulative, lying cunt"...

That was fully deserved...

But I would like to apologize to the apparent gang of 8 who have come under fire from the deranged phsychosis that emerged...

Sorry guys!
THE ONLY DERANGED PSYCHOTICS ARE YOU, BELLA, PHART, CC54, JUSTWILL, 2NICE AND WHATEVER ASSHOLE I FORGOT TO MENTION. YOU READ ADMIN'S ADVICE TO THE WITCH AND ALL YOU CUNTS.
By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 09:37 other posts of leopoldij 
The image is private.

What advice are you talking about?
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 09:38 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
can you see it?
By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 09:41 other posts of leopoldij 
No. Nothing. It now says image doesn't exist.
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 09:54 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
try it now
By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 10:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Works fine.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 17:56 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 09:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Another private image

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 05,Jun,19 09:13 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 09:36 other posts of leopoldij 
This is a private image

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 16:32 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

SEE THE SHIT DRIBBLE OUT OF HIS MOUTH??
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 09:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Private image

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 22:09 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

LOOKS LIKE SCORPIO AND PHART HAVE BEEN BUSY
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 16:25 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

QUICK, GET A NET. GET THE STAKE AND FIREWOOD READY
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 06:57 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
If you were blocked by me, last night, it's not personal. I need to distance myself from the constant crap. This way I won't be likely to be drawn in to it.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 01:50 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
CountryCouple54 posted
Yeah but apparently there are some "so called" straight guys that love to suck dick on here too.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Isn't that homophobic?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 01:37 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Pussylover posted
Sorry hot pussy, that is not strictly true,the production of sperm is in the balls and requires quite a precise temperature, hence they hang low when hot and tighten up when cold. The mature sperm then migrates down the seminal cord into the vas deferens where they are stored inside the body, as orgasm approaches they are transferred towards the prostate, mix with the prostate fluid and arrive in that glorious blast of cum out of the dick, hence the white and clear bits of cum, white sperm cum seminal fluid. Sorry to be pedantic but it was all part of my training years ago, no offence meant.

I learned something. Thanks PL

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 01:35 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
If you truly don't want to hear from another member, blocking him/her is best. The problem with that, and it happens to all of us, is that we are hooked wanting to know what the blocked member is posting and in particular, about you. You do it JustWill does it, everyone does it. Then, we can't let it pass. We have to, at least, make a wise ass remark.
At the top of every post there's an avatar with the member's site name on the left corner. If you want to mind your own business, if you don't want to read that member's post, why not skip the post?
Every one of the posts I post that are nasty, mean, uncouth, and that cause a shit storm is because, far back or recently some asswipe, or asshat, or twat (familiar words) has tweaked my nose. 2 yrs and 6 months ago, after being here for 6 months I discovered the forums. I saw that this one had hundreds, if not thousands, of hits so, I started following it. Almost immidiately CC54 disliked one of my views and told me I was dumb, I didn't know what I was talking about, and to mind my own business. As usual, when I deal with asshole, I told him to go fuck himself. That's when you, JustWill, Jamie (I think) and a few more took CC's side. Soon I was saggy tits. Fake account. Got a nice one from Mrs CC to stop leaving a snail trail. Since then, even though JustWill says he doesn't follow me, he always has some comment about me, along with his insistence I'm someone else. Don't come at me that I play the victim. If it sounds like that, it's unintentional. What I aspire to be is your worst nightmare in the forums until such time when all of you return to that place under a rock. Block me, don't block me, I don't care. You'll probably say I lost it again, but, one way or another, in one form or another, I will bring it to you. Or, you can just ignore me, stay in your forum, don't read my post, insult each other or some other poor fool.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 04,Jun,19 01:34 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Anthony Newley

What kind of fool am I
Who never fell in love
It seems that I'm the only one
That I have been thinking of

What kind of man is this
An empty shell
A lonely cell in which
An empty heart must dwell

What kind of lips are these
That lied with every kiss
That whispered empty words of love
That left me alone like this

Why can't I fall in love
Like any other man
And maybe then I'll know
What kind of fool I am

What kind of clown am I
What do I know of life
Why can't I cast away
This mask of play
And live my life

Why can't I fall in love
Till I don't give a damn
And maybe then I'll know
What kind of fool I am
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 02,Jun,19 09:47 other posts

The Who, WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get FOOLED again
The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war
Just like yesterday
We don't get FOOLED again, no, no
I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?
Yeaah!
There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight
Just like yesterday
We don't get FOOLED again
Don't get FOOLED again, no no
Yeaaah!
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

I think

Fool, you didn't have to hurt her
Fool, you didn't have to lose her
Fool, you only had to love her
But now her love is gone
Fool, you could have made her want you
Fool, you could have made her love you
But now her love is gone
Gone now, the love and laughter
See yourself the morning after
Can't you see her eyes are misty
As she said good-bye
But now your love is gone
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
But now her love is gone
Fool, you could have made her want you
Fool, you could have made her love you
But now her love is gone
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 02,Jun,19 19:20 other posts ⤴

Aretha Franklin, CHAIN OF FOOLS

Chain, chain, chain
(Chain, chain, chain)
Chain, chain, chain
(Chain, chain, chain)
Chain, chain, chain
(Chain, chain, chain)
Chain of FOOLS

Gather round me buddy, raise your glasses high
And drink to a fool, a crazy FOOL
Who told his baby goodbye
Too late he found he loved her so much he wants to die

So drink to a fool, a crazy fool
He needs her, he needs her so
He wonders why he let her go

She's found, she's found, she's found
A new love buddy, he's a lucky guy
So drink to a fool, a crazy fool

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 17:11 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

I'm tired of double standards. There's a member called Nevermind, a third rate ex male escort, that thinks his shit don't stink. He involves himself into matters that don't concern him and makes pronouncements like some magistrate in a cheap Chinese murder mystery. When he's challenged he attacks your right to post your side in an argument. Then, if you take it to his forum, he chases you out with great indignation.

And there it is. NEVERMIND has left the building.

And I'm done!

Please don't anybody give me second hand reports of Hotpussy's thread or posts elsewhere...

I'm just done...

I'm realizing it's all just a game and she gets off on it so I'm out...

I just do not have time in my life to be dealing with that kinda drama.

Another coward that makes personal attacks then runs and hides

Oooohhhhh, doesn't he sound like a bitchy little girl?
By #584076 at 03,Jun,19 18:27
You manipulative, lying cunt!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 18:34 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
OMG,,now you come to my forum to spew your shit? Like I said, double standards
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
By #584076 at 03,Jun,19 18:42
The difference is:

I'm responding to your bullshit with an appropriate response directed solely at you.

You come to my thread with rambling nonsense that is aimed at other members.

You lying cunt!!!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 19:07 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Did I lie? What I said here is nothing but the truth. If you are going to call me names and accuse me of lying, I suggest you do it in your forum. How dare you?
By #584076 at 03,Jun,19 19:11
You outright, barefaced lied here and in my forum.

You twist and manipulate words to make it seem like others are aggressors when in fact everything EVERYTHING anyone else says about you is in response to your onslaught of personal attacks!!!

LYING, MANIPULATIVE CUNT!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

And how fucking dare you!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You paste and plaster your vitriolic shit everywhere, never once mentioning that you started the hate!

Nasty piece of work that you are!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 19:26 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
You have no idea what hate I've had to endure from these people. Yes, I spew hatred towards them because they deserve it. After all the insults and put downs I've endured, I will get my pound of flesh. You can take your misguided righteous attitude and stick it up your ass and if you want war with me I'll include you in this too. I dare because some time ago these people thought they could trample me. I dare because I can. I dare because it's the right thing to do. And if I paste and plaster, that's my business. Get your head out of my ass and go play with JustWill and CC54. They need new cock.
By #584076 at 03,Jun,19 19:40
You are the one who made personal attacks on me...

DAILY...

Because you didn't like being called on rancid homophobic remarks...

This is exactly the manipulation I'm talking about... Such a nasty cunt!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 19:43 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Don't forget
YOU MANIPULATIVE LYING CUNT.
let's not forget how you treat people. You have a way with words. I wonder how you addressed your mama
By #584076 at 03,Jun,19 19:46
And that... Right there is more manipulation.

Seriously... You goad and goad with personal attack and then make out like I'm the aggressor when you start all the shit!

You are a manipulative, lying CUNT!

Straight up!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 19:51 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Yes, I'm a manipulative, lying cunt. Oh boo hoo. Is lying cunt a personal attack? I'll ask around. Let me post this on the first page of forums

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 12:21 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
This thought and question is directed at the membership and/or participants in the forum as well as admin .

I would like to some type accountability for the posts made in the forum. There seems to be an abundance of posts where the theme is hateful and the posts are repetitive. I wonder if there is some way that we, as members, can say "ENOUGH!" and tag the member from posting for a period of time.--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesMy question is,Ē Who will be the judge of whatís hateful and will that member be willing to be audited too?Ē--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

As usual, there's a member that hates me so much, she looks and schemes to get me in trouble.

The "judge(s)" would be the membership, the members that participate in posting in the forum.

You ask, "when a member is not part of a conversation does he/she sticks his/her nose into it", BINGO! you would have to ask and answer that question of yourself.

From my point of view, you have this NEED to make your presence known. You cannot and will not accept things people say to you and you are not happy until you have created a shit storm.

MY ANSWER

This is one of the few times I agree with JustWill. If you truly don't want to hear from another member, blocking him/her is best. The problem with that, and it happens to all of us, is that we are hooked wanting to know what the blocked member is posting and in particular, about you. You do it JustWill does it, everyone does it. Then, we can't let it pass. We have to, at least, make a wise ass remark.
At the top of every post there's an avatar with the member's site name on the left corner. If you want to mind your own business, if you don't want to read that member's post, why not skip the post?
Every one of the posts I post that are nasty, mean, uncouth, and that cause a shit storm is because, far back or recently some asswipe, or asshat, or twat (familiar words) has tweaked my nose. 2 yrs and 6 months ago, after being here for 6 months I discovered the forums. I saw that this one had hundreds, if not thousands, of hits so, I started following it. Almost immidiately CC54 disliked one of my views and told me I was dumb, I didn't know what I was talking about, and to mind my own business. As usual, when I deal with asshole, I told him to go fuck himself. That's when you, JustWill, Jamie (I think) and a few more took CC's side. Soon I was saggy tits. Fake account. Got a nice one from Mrs CC to stop leaving a snail trail. Since then, even though JustWill says he doesn't follow me, he always has some comment about me, along with his insistence I'm someone else. Don't come at me that I play the victim. If it sounds like that, it's unintentional. What I aspire to be is your worst nightmare in the forums until such time when all of you return to that place under a rock. Block me, don't block me, I don't care. You'll probably say I lost it again, but, one way or another, in one form or another, I will bring it to you. Or, you can just ignore me, stay in your forum, don't read my post, insult each other or some other poor fool.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

And yes, I made it my own. You were doing well when you said "both sides" You couldn't help yourself"

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 02,Jun,19 18:12 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
A very nice man posted this a few days ago. I just came across it.

Let me try to 'splain this one more time:
Using homosexual slurs, innuendos, and insinuations as a way to demean a guy's masculinity is, in all cases, homophobic. Such behavior starts from the premise that GAY = LESS THAN MASCULINE, and doing so makes you a homophobe. And an idiot.

You are wrong. The premise is THAT YOU ARE MORE FEMENINE WANTING A MAN TO FUCK YOU LIKE A WOMAN. The way a guy's masculinity is demeaned is by the fact he acts feminine. Stating the truth is just that, stating the truth. Any gay idiot would know that.
By #584076 at 02,Jun,19 19:54
Lots of gay men do not in any way act feminine.

Again...

This is homophobic bias!

Hun... I have zero problem with you defending yourself if somebody misrepresents you or is having a go at you but what you are doing here is attempting to justify homophobic behaviour by shifting the definition of homophobic behaviour which is coming across as even more homophobic than the original remark.

Masculinity or feminity have absolutely nothing to do with being gay or straight...

You are confusing gender and sexuality and that is homophobic!

I know gay MMA fighters - They are super-masculine who just happen to be attracted to guys...

I also know super-feminine straight guys who have zero interest in anything gay!

Confusing gender with sexuality and using it in a demeaning way is ignorant and homophobic!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 02,Jun,19 20:35 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
This is an article from the Huff Post
First of all, masculinity is a socially constructed concept that people selectively use to describe what a man should be and how he should act. Men should be macho, brave, strong, watch football on Sundays, and never show emotion. According to most people, men shouldnít do things that counter standardized worldviews of masculinity.
I should think getting fucked up the ass is counter to that view
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

You don't like my point of view. I have nothing against gays. I have several friends who are gay and I am BI. I've been in a relationship with a woman for over 20 yrs. You are looking at this as a slight to JustWill and CC54 and naturally they are right and I'm wrong. However, my view of the masculinity of a gay guy is as valid as yours, regardless if he's a world class wrestler or a poof-poof
By #584076 at 02,Jun,19 22:14
It's your "view" that is what led you to throw the word "gay" at someone in a derogatory way!!!

And article or not...

That is HOMOPHOBIC!

And you are definitely not the first bisexual woman to use it as a slur!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 03,Jun,19 07:14 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
But,of course it's my view and because of it. If I call you a fuckin' Aussie, it's because, at that moment, I'm pissed at you. JW and CC keeps me pissed all the time. You are fairly new around here but those two, more than all the other 8 horsemen from Hell, have made my life in the forums miserable. I found something that bugs the shit out of them. I'll use it. Their indignation, their denial, all that is sweet honey to soothe the nasty taste they give me. But, let me put it in simple terms so there's no misunderstanding. I don't give a flying fuck what you think or what you come up with. This is the way I am. Don't like? Then, get out of my way.

By leopoldij at 02,Jun,19 15:45 other posts of leopoldij 

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

By dgraff at 02,Jun,19 17:38 other posts of dgraff 
This hill Billy thinks you all have a pretty mouth boy now bend over so I can make you squeal like the pig that you are

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 01,Jun,19 18:10 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Twenty-twenty is just around the corner. The presidential elections of 2016 are over. The best candidate lost. Not even a majority of the popular vote was enough to overcome the quirks of the Electoral College, that institution that is a slap in the face of every voter in the land. Yes, Democrat and Republican.
Now, it's time for democrats to hitch up their belts and go all out to make sure this current president, this joke played on all the people of the US of A, is not elected to dog catcher, let alone President.
By Scorpio69 at 01,Jun,19 23:44 other posts of Scorpio69 
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

But! Bahahahahahaha 😄😆🤣😂😄😆🤣😂 Look at that cluttered ass field of morons your side is running. NOT a FUCKING ONE of them can beat him. But Hey! I'm a good sport though, Good Luck! And if the bigger lying sonza bitches try to impeach him. It will amplify the the loss for your side. 👍

I'll leave you with this lil tip, run Mark Cuban, he's your ONLY hope. Again, Good Luck!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 02,Jun,19 07:40 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I don't care who carries the Democrats pennant. Anyone, heck, even a lowland gorila, would be better than this low brow jerk. I will give you that, in this country, there's a whole bunch of people, who believe working at McDonald's is a lifelong career. They think this bufoon is the second coming. He may get in a second term. I was wrong the last time, but, I will do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen. Four more yrs of this joke will bring this nation to it's knees, but, we will survive, one way or the other.

By leopoldij at 01,Jun,19 11:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Enough of the deranged people.
What about this pussy?
By dgraff at 01,Jun,19 14:00 other posts of dgraff 
Why is the head of your dick purple I tried to warn you this would happen if you keep fucking whores now you caught something didnít you it looks nasty seek help a doctor or shrink or funeral home but do something
By Dev01 at 02,Jun,19 00:01 other posts of Dev01 

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 01,Jun,19 09:05 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
JUST SO IT GETS MORE READERS:

IíM GOING TO ASSUME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME EVEN THOUGH YOU DONíT MENTION NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE FULL DENIAL OF BEING AN ASSWIPE.

JustWill posted
ďI posted this in the wrong thread. Is it only me who thinks that is the behavior of a disturbed mind?Ē

I have to copy/paste because asswipe hides behind blocking. He throws insults and ideas of derangement knowing full well he can hide behind BellaĒs skirts who, when her bear cub got attacked posted this:
ďI suspect the behavior and mind of a stalker would be considered disturbed.Ē

You two have a limited mind. You think that because you have something to say and someone else is opposed to it, that other person has a problem? Both of you hit below the belt in a roundabout way and then run with your tails between your legs complaining that you are being stalked or singled out. JustWill has several forum threads were he attacks people all the time. If I wanted to answer his attack, I have to show why Iím posting something. Any other way it would sound weird. I have a few forum threads too. My NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF thread is there to have anyone comment on anything. Stop being cowardly and remove blocks. Come and say what you mean there and Iíll answer you direct. Iím not like those other assholes that send hate gifts. I donít originate private messages and, unless provoked personally and badly, I donít leave messages on your page or pics. But, I will tell you what an asswipe you are, just like youíll probably tell me Iím deranged because I defend my positions against your dumb ideas.

Bella, really? Is Will your child or something?
ďShe's surfing the forum for anything you say and that can be twisted, and reposting here or elsewhere with her spin on itĒ
Come on. Everyone checks other threads for interesting posts. You, yourself read everything Lix and I post as if your SYC sudo-life depended on it.
A few extra comments. NEVERMIND, yep, I feel about you like you feel about me. The good thing is youíll never ďfeelĒ me, not that youíd want to.
And lastly. Posting something in the local newspaper get a limited audience. Posting in a national news outlet gets you large coverage. I want as many people as possible to know what an asswipe you are.
By leopoldij at 01,Jun,19 11:20 other posts of leopoldij 
They're kind of deranged. They're on a sex site but don't like sex. Willy, hillbillygraf, their momma bella and the others who like her Walmart-type postings.

By #584076 at 01,Jun,19 11:25
Have you thought of just ignoring Will and not plastering his words everywhere?

All it does is give him a bigger platform...

And to use Will's own words... It feeds the Monkey!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 01,Jun,19 11:46 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Nevermind, 5 days from today will be the anniversary of D Day. June 6, 1944 was the day the Allies invaded mainland Europe. You think, maybe, they should have ignored Hitler? All bullies, big or small, should be confronted. JustWill is a bully and he met a pain in the ass adversary when he decided to redicule me 3 yrs ago. I warned him and Bella that I would be what I am today. They continued. It's on them. No. I will not stop. BTW. Did you give this advice to them too?
By #584076 at 01,Jun,19 11:55
Yes I did!

The confronting has well and truly been exhausted and he literally does not see your confrontations.

He appears to respond to other people discussing your copied and pasted exerpts but that's it.

And yes...

There is stirring there, but when you respond the way you do, it doesn't make him stop...

It justifies his assertion that you are obsessing.

Comparing it to a war that killed millions is a slight exaggeration hun!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 01,Jun,19 12:45 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I could have bet money on that last statement. I could have used the Trump/Pelosi fewd. The point is that it made you instantly aware of what's happening. When he posts in Bella's forum he does so because he knows either I'll read it or Bella makes a reference. He's not stupid and knows how to play the game. I think I know what you are advicing. You believe this back and forth is causing extreme discomfort to me and/or JustWill. To me it's a mental distraction. It's like a chess match where I guess the next move and I try to take the wind out of his sails. I should have said, " try to stop his queen/knight gambit. My real purpose on site is to talk sex with all the chat buddies that know me and followed me for 3 different accounts. I don't have a way to show anybody how exciting that is to me, but, I had to upgrade my account to premium in order to hide behind invisibility. I couldn't chat in forums otherwise. JustWill, Bella, the forums, they are a mind game for me.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 31,May,19 10:14 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Many members have logged out for good. I wonder if more leave than join?

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 28,May,19 12:29 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
NEVERMIND POSTED TODAY 5/28/19

H(otp)ussy!!!

I blacklisted you because I could take no more of your illiterate, mentally retarded, unapolagetic, homophobic, hateful ramblings!

Not because of anything any other member said.

And definitely not because I'm a coward...

Simply because you made attack after attack on me for calling you out on your homophobia and you outright stated that you deliberately do it!

Take this and shove it up your ass... It may come in contact with your braincell!

Oh and copy and paste away to your heart's content

Thank you. Your rants are those of a rabid dog that seems to put his snout in everyone's business. You are a little pissy ant with no backbone. You hide behind a black curtain because, "I could take no more of your illiterate, mentally retarded, unapolagetic, homophobic, hateful ramblings!" Well, your ramblings are hateful too, so, if i never hear from you, so much the better. It's funny that as you are losing an argument, you fall on your new friends arguments. She's deranged, unapologetic (for what?) and homophobic. Yet, you look for trouble in more than one member. You are a dirtbag full of other people's cum.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

You unblocked me. Whoopee. Does that makes you right? Not
By Scorpio69 at 29,May,19 01:53 other posts of Scorpio69 
OH MY!

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 28,May,19 20:35 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Nevermind is not a person I'd want to know anymore. Whatever he thinks he does it from erroneous information. He's like a computer, garbage in garbage out

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 26,May,19 11:13 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Hey. We finally see Bellaís Bits

/member.php?w=589717 check this out
By dgraff at 27,May,19 09:57 other posts of dgraff 
That's not bellas butt it's to big to be hers
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 28,May,19 10:55 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
D, I did not know you were that close to the lady
I didnít think it was but the site allowing other members to copy a handle with such a small difference is wrong

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 27,May,19 14:53 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Some people are too chicken shit to face up to their betters
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

kasier
CountryCouple54
phart
mr_blue
Angelofdeath
CurveBall45
JustWill
Nevermind

The list of eight. These loosers are the only members I have problems with. It was joined by Nevermind even though he said he wouldn't do it. As always, they all talk crap and then do the opposite crap

LET'S BLACK LIST HOTPUSSY. SHE IS SCARY. NO BALLS FOR FACE TO FACE CONFRONTATIONS. WELL, WITH THE WAY THEY LIE, I CAN SEE THEIR POINT

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 22,May,19 13:56 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
JustGay hates wagon drivers. They have a superior intellect to PreK teachers. Scorpio gets them prego and barafoot. The Country Squire licks male asses. Three fuckalls with limited imagination.
By #584076 at 26,May,19 11:54
Aaaand...

Another homophobic slur!!!

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 21,May,19 10:42 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 20,May,19 11:17 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

MR WHOM IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD ANSWERED BACK WITHIN MINUTES. HE SAYS:
Here's a question: If you have blacklisted a member, doesn't that imply that you have no interest in any kind of interaction with them?
If that is the case, why would you obsessively stalk them while signed-out, scan every one of their posts, and then copy and paste them (out of context) in other threads so that you can rant and rave like a crazy person?
What sane person does that?
Any sane person that has a crazy hatred towards another person. Know anyone like that? BTW, Don't you scan other blacklisted members pages too? How else could you, Whom, know what is happening here?

Here's another question: What goes up a chimney down, but can't come down a chimney up? Too old, an UMBRELLA

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 20,May,19 08:59 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Seriously, you don't see the guys on here apologizing for having a big XXXXXX. Why should I apologize for having a big brain?
You are so logical and what you said makes so much sense. Why should you be apologetic for having a big brain!? Duh!
The Management of this THREAD would like to apologize for the arrogant statements made by Whom here.
His Brain was "riffing", and things took an unintended conceited turn.
He does that some times.
We are having it looked into, and hope to have it repaired shortly.

HAVING A BIG BRAIN IS A BLESSING. NOT USING THAT BRAIN CORRECTLY IS A CRIME. WHOM AND HIS "SUPPORTERS" THINK HE'S CLEVER BUT, LIKE ALL OTHERS OF HIS ILK, HE'S VERY BRAVE BEHIND A CURTAIN OF INVISIBILITY AND A PUSSY IN REAL LIFE.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 17,May,19 18:20 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

HEAR, HEAR. I FOUND OUT HER REAL NAME

ELPHABA

AND HER MINIONS ARE

FLYING MONKEYS

Hope she burns

A name is a name is a name.
A WITCH IS A WITCH IS A WITCH.
By #585719 at 17,May,19 20:02
Cool it,,,
By Scorpio69 at 19,May,19 03:29 other posts of Scorpio69 
How many gotdamn times I gotta remind you, your use of them comma's, LIKE THIS ➡️ ,,, ⬅️ Tip your hand as to who's REALLY posting... Poor thing!
By #585719 at 19,May,19 07:39
You may not know this but I'm the one that told Candy to use them. She is a notoriously bad speller and at home, she dictates what she wants me to type. You want to prove it? Now that I'm here too, we seldom are on at the same time. Now, to you. Is this the hight of your daily life? Looking for excuses to "get us"?. Candy and I have been together over 48 yrs. I met her in 1968. When she farts I provide the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SMELL. Got it
By dgraff at 19,May,19 09:02 other posts of dgraff 
Johnny said well you may not know this but I'm a fiddle player to and I will take your bet your gonna regret cause I'm the best there's ever been fire on the mountain run boys run the devil's in house of the rising Sun
By #585719 at 19,May,19 09:18
But, between the fiddling there's lots of fire, young man.
By dgraff at 19,May,19 09:26 other posts of dgraff 
Oh thank you thank you. You called me young man you just made my day every were else I go people point and say look at the size of that old fuck
By #585719 at 19,May,19 09:28
Hey, I'm 70 and climbing. Few are older and have a big mouth like me.
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

BTW, how big are you? I barely make it to 6'2"
By dgraff at 19,May,19 20:17 other posts of dgraff 
I'm 6ft 6in 220lbs
By Scorpio69 at 19,May,19 20:33 other posts of Scorpio69 
I love me a tall drink of water. 😉

By #585719 at 19,May,19 20:38
Now I understand. I'm 210 lbs. Either I'm fat or you are skinny.
By dgraff at 19,May,19 22:02 other posts of dgraff 
Iím thin but starting to get a little bit of a beer belly
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 20,May,19 07:16 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Charlie lost that fight many years ago. What you guys get out of drinking horse piss I'll never know.
By dgraff at 20,May,19 08:26 other posts of dgraff 

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,May,19 18:01 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

Note to Self:
Copy and Paste random, out of context comments made by other members elsewhere in the forum, and then rant like a rabid, crazy person about it. That'll show 'em!

Addendum to Note to Self: Nah. That would make you look like a lunatic.

Addendum to the Addendum: I could really go for a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich right now. Yum.

THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THIS ISN'T RIGHT. HELLO...IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???
I'm a little girl with a little toy and i can't play because of a little boy....

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,May,19 14:13 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
With the dungeon clock ticking softly in the background, KAT completed another deep, dildo insertion into a sweating Dominic Sly. He braced himself expectantly, as the Lady in Black bent her knees slightly to rise up on her toes in her favorite humping position. KAT gave a satisfied chuckle, and gripped Dominicís hips to begin another vigorous thrusting of her wilting dungeon guest. The sounds of her repetitive grunting, and Dominicís moaning, filled the workroom. It was like music to her ears! Jessica Hobbs filmed the spirited event with her camcorder, which featured many close-ups. Perhaps the videotape would soon go into national distribution, like some of the others they had recently made. Ongoing activities in the dungeon of the dark house on Mulberry Street were sadistically sublime. Under KATís direction, fresh male clients were constantly being sought for the eventual use of interested, dominant females. Those engaged in FEMDOM activity, everywhere, were made to understand that the shadowy figures of other Ladies in Black, like the ominous Lady KAT, would always be in total control, and that true female domination would continue to reign, ever supreme!

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,May,19 14:06 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
"MMM, I could really do this for hours," she said as she gently massaged me, "I love toying with a guys balls because it puts me in complete control. I can give you pleasure or pain. I can make you scream in pleasure or agony and it's all because of this little sack of skin..." "It feels so good Ma'am..." "I'm sure it does but I think you've had enough for now," she said as she let go of my balls "Go on see if someone else wants to play with you..." Then she rolled her chair back, stood up and straightened out her skirt. When I just stood there watching her she slapped me firmly on the ass and told me to get moving. "Yes Ma'am." I walked through the office but I didn't get far before I ran into Jennifer. She grabbed my arm as I walked by her cubicle. I stopped in mid walk and turned to her. She was also on the phone sitting at her desk. I guess they had a lot of time to make up because of my little punishment. She told me quickly to kneel on the floor and then went back to her conversation. I knelt down at her feet, spread my knees, put my hands behind my back and looked up at her waiting for her next order. While she was still talking to who ever it was on the phone she made a big production of putting her right foot up on her left knee. Then right in front of my face she took her shoe off. She wasn't wearing stockings or panty hose though.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 19,May,19 12:56 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 17,May,19 13:36 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
THE PROFESSOR IS SHOWING HIS SUPERIOR INTELLECT AGAIN :

Meanwhile, over in the "NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF" thread, the Crone continues to drive the Crazy Wagon around in endless circles.

HE'S AS CHEESY AS THE REST OF HIS POST.
That crowd wants no part of us yet they come over to check us out. Phsycologically speaking, they are DUMB.

Not my opinion. Fact

I HATE AUTO CORRECT MORE THAN I HATE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 17,May,19 08:46 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
The One Eyed Bitch Witch didn't take long to post her "I'm not to blame, she's the one to blame. "

Bella,

The entire farce makes me shake my head. All the times that you, CC54, 2nice, Angelofdeath, phart, myself were verbally assaulted then she insults CurveBall54 and kasier, the number of threads that I've been referred to as a bitch, and I'm accused of hatred?

It's all good.

How she can keep a staight face is beyond me. Yes, you hateful Bitch, you are full of hatred for all except your lose minions.

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 16,May,19 20:44 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Some people just like to argue. Fuck it.
By Scorpio69 at 17,May,19 03:25 other posts of Scorpio69 
I would agree with that. I love me a good argument as I generally don't lose...

By #585719 at 17,May,19 07:40
Babe, let it go. For 3 yrs you've been going back just to get your pretty ass spanked by that bunch of losers. The site has so many nice, normal people. Why associate with low lifes?
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 17,May,19 08:22 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Well, at least I can go back to calling her The One Eyed Bitch Witch.

By razzle4 at 16,May,19 04:08 other posts of razzle4 
I'm always civil
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 16,May,19 11:33 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
You are more than that lover,
By Scorpio69 at 16,May,19 16:20 other posts of Scorpio69 
You TOO can be a Razzle Wanker!!
Just stand up and declare it in the blog section of the site. Say it loud and proud!!
By #585719 at 16,May,19 18:04
I thought his wankers are men?

By #585719 at 16,May,19 14:46
I find it humorous (good funny) that out of the top 5 SYC members, 2 are of a lady that dispite her plus size figure. she is sexy, sasy, and beautiful. The other remarkable thing is that a 67 yr old is not only competing with much, much younger women but actually rocking many men's rocks on site.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

What's funny too is Mrs CC54's husband getting mad when I pointed out Candy is giving her a run for her money. His contribution to the conversation was, "OMG, BUH BYE," then he stamped his foot and blocked us like a little kid.

By #585719 at 15,May,19 18:29
Gorgeous, I'm sorry I doubted you. I jus had a huge argument with this guy named CountryCouple54 and 2nice. The funny thing is that Ms Bella thinks you are my wife and I'm Lancelot something or other. I think Ms Bella is mad that you started this forum.
By #584076 at 15,May,19 18:48
Hilarious!

Apparently I was here before too...

I think some people may have drunk the koolaid!
By #585719 at 15,May,19 19:40
More than that. Funny hooch. And if you follow the whole thing it's like a tale from the Twilight Zone.

By 2nice at 15,May,19 19:27 other posts of 2nice 
I wouldnít classify our first exchange as a huge argument.
By #585719 at 15,May,19 19:37
How would you describe "fucktard"?
By 2nice at 15,May,19 19:52 other posts of 2nice 
You are doing a fine job demonstrating it thus far.
By #585719 at 15,May,19 19:59
If you were in my shoes, what would you do different?
By 2nice at 15,May,19 20:16 other posts of 2nice 
Validate yourself.

Post a pic with todayís date next to a picture of your face.
By #585719 at 15,May,19 20:31
Hey, fucktard

By #584076 at 15,May,19 20:32
Love it!!!

By 2nice at 15,May,19 20:36 other posts of 2nice 
Well, as we knew all along. Hello, Charlie.

Unbelievable.
By #585719 at 15,May,19 20:37
Hello Fucktard
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Does this mean you can "verify" me????

By #585719 at 15,May,19 21:58
It seems i owe you a thanks. I did not expect that. Thank you.

By Oldman48 at 15,May,19 15:17 other posts of Oldman48 
I have fun with you! And you put up with me!! Thanks ! You can send me a picture or video anytime!!
By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,May,19 15:21 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
I will, but, I need help remembering (too many BJs I'm told)...

By HotPussy_WetNoodle at 15,May,19 15:06 other posts of HotPussy_WetNoodle 
Sometimes, it's good to turn the page and start a new journey. Everyone is welcomed, good and bad spelling allowed. Jokes are ok. Stories about your sex or love life are good here (please keep it to half a page)

Adult Discussion Forum