Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tecsan at 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts of tecsan
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

Similar topics: 1.Does it actually matter?   2.SYD is a great place   3.Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???   4.Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem...   5.༼☯﹏☯༽  

New Comment

Comments:
By Jamie at 15,Jan,21 12:00 other posts of Jamie 
Why is the us scar of blacks when they destroyed everything when they roit. They didn't put them in jail. But white they do.?
By sherryann at 15,Jan,21 13:09 other posts of sherryann 
Jamie, because this is a nation who loves blacks and hates whites. Very dark days ahead...
By Jamie at 15,Jan,21 13:38 other posts of Jamie 
I agree.

By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Jan,21 15:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Are you kidding? They have arrested many many BLM protesters. Most of them were protesting completely peaceful at that time. Some get ridiculous sentences:
only registered users can see external links

Your opinions are really completely fact free, aren't they?
By Jamie at 15,Jan,21 15:17 other posts of Jamie 
Good

By phart at 15,Jan,21 17:32 other posts of phart 
Does no good to arrest them as they get bailed out to do it again.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jan,21 14:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It has nothing to do with bail. They have to let most of them go, because they have been arrested illegally, because most of them didn't break any laws. As you hopefully know, protesting is a right. I would say the same about the protesters at the capital, when that had gone peacefully.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 14:11 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Of course Jamie white rioters are stupid and easily caught.
By Jamie at 15,Jan,21 14:15 other posts of Jamie 
Why they can't hide in the dark
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 17:47 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
For one

By phart at 17,Jan,21 11:19 other posts of phart 
A distinct difference between the lady air force veteran that was shot in the capitol and the blacks shot by police is the shooter of the veteran has not been named that I can find. WHY?
When a policeman shoots a black man,his name is plastered all over the media.BUT so far,I have yet to see or hear the name of the cop that shot a unarmed WHITE woman in the name of protecting a bunch of crooked politicains.
Could it be that since she was white,there was nothing to gain by disclosing his name?

By leopoldij at 12,Jan,21 14:35 other posts of leopoldij 
White lives matter more. That's why they didn't kill many during last week's insurrection. They were all white. If they were black they wouldn't hesitate to turn the scene into a blood bath. And they would justify it as them having violated America's heart. Since the mob were white they treated them with gloves rather than with guns.

So, in the US at least, white lives matter more.
By phart at 12,Jan,21 19:21 other posts of phart 
The folks going into the capitol building did not have a precident of violence and mayheim as BLM and Antifa have.So of course they were treated different.
Conservitives for the most part,support the police and law and order ,of course there were bad apples that some have said were Antifa and BLM wearing trump atire to make things worse and to discredit Trump supporters.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 14,Jan,21 13:11 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
The people that stormed the capitol in DC are a bunch of yahoo dumb fucks. They believe they are the only ones that can save America. They see members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter around every corner. I hope they install 50 cal. machine guns at the entrances to the capitol. I also hope Biden declares martial law and hunts all these people. We can take them to the wall and finally get rid of them
By phart at 14,Jan,21 16:15 other posts of phart 
And you were the 1 that mentioned over the summer that in times past violence is how things got "fixed". Why the change of opionion?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 14,Jan,21 17:01 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
When something doesn't work, change your ways
By phart at 14,Jan,21 19:29 other posts of phart 
HUM/could it be since the Soap box, and Ballot box didn't work that some folks sadly chose to go to violence?
Just because I question your veiw on this does not mean I think they should have went in guns a blazen.They went to far when they damaged things and hurt people.To walk in front of that place making enough noise to wake up the dead,yea,go for it.OUR rights to free speech and assembly,which are both being violated in the name of security now.People should STILL be protesting in front of that place.But they can't because our freedom of assembly is being violated.
But Killing that woman that was empty handed,just standing there,I can't get past that being a situation of undue agression on the part of the cops.

Our rights have been under seige for a year now roughly. Don't go out,wear a mask,stay 6 apart,don't speak out against the rigged election results,etc.People being shut off from their President on social media,the modern equivelant of being able to go to the park and listen to a speach or to turn on the radio .

By tecsan at 15,Jan,21 01:12 other posts of tecsan 
Calm down, I agree with you that the ones that broke windows and busted through doors should be held accountable...They were very wrong...But, the ones that never even got close to entering the capital and did not try, now they were law abiding...A few always spoils it for all and many like you just assume they are all one of the same...If I would have been there, all you would have see is me walking away...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 13,Jan,21 22:07 other posts of tecsan 
I am just saying that All Lives Matter...White baby, brown baby or black baby, I would help any of them...The kid glove treatment was because of the libs criticism of how the past was handled and the police are afraid for their jobs now...

By tecsan at 13,Jan,21 22:13 other posts of tecsan 
Color in my house does not matter one bit...I hope a baby of any color is never left at my doorstep, because my kids and I would have a hard time turning him/her over to authorities...NOT WHITE, BUT ALL LIVES MATTER...We love all...
By leopoldij at 14,Jan,21 16:07 other posts of leopoldij 
I understand. I'm not talking about you, neither of many many people I know.
By sherryann at 14,Jan,21 16:42 other posts of sherryann 
Leo, you have always been nice to me & I say this as a person with experience. You are dead wrong when you say "white lives matter more"...to say "that is why they did not kill many" is just untrue. An UNARMED white woman was shot dead, murdered. The 5 who died were all white. The double standard here and around the world about this issue is backwards & bizarre. It is futile & time consuming for me to post here but leo, you are wrong.
By phart at 14,Jan,21 19:33 other posts of phart 
Good luck explaining all this.
People don't seem to realize,just how much more tragic that situation could have really been had those folks REALLY wanted to be VIOLENT. I saw windows being broken,some wacks with sticks and etc,but the "militas" were not fireing automatic weapons and killing dozens of people. 99.999999 % of the people that went in there did not want to harm a soul.They wanted their voices heard.

By leopoldij at 14,Jan,21 19:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Maybe, maybe I'm wrong. I'm someone who doesn't want anyone dead and that's why I care.

However, if you violate the law in such a way, if you storm the parliament (capitol) in the US, then you're ready to die because the police or the army might shoot you, not just in the US, but in any country. So, surely, that white woman, and all people who stormed the Capitol were risking their lives.

That's the first point. The second point is that when I'm saying "white lives matter" more in the US I mean that whites are treated differently than blacks. And that's understandable. Until relatively recently, blacks were segregated. The 60s isn't ancient history. Hatred doesn't get erased because of laws but because people truly believe in human life and its preservation. During last week's insurrection, the national guard or other forces were restrained from using guns. only registered users can see external links And that's good. I don't want people to be killed. However, if the mob consisted of, say, 50% blacks then chances are that the protesters would have been shot even before entering the Capitol. That's what we hear all the time. The rioters knew that. They knew they were risking their lives but they knew that since they were white the risk was much smaller than if they had a different color skin.

You're right, I may be wrong. But everything I read, and everything I've seen in the US points towards that direction. Again, I don't think that past divisions between whites and blacks have been forgotten. Of course there are laws, and there should be, but I see that the solution should be a mutual understanding. I don't know how this is achieved.

By the way, this doesn't mean that I hate people who may have a different view than mine.

But perhaps it's best not to speak too much about politics here. My bad.
By phart at 14,Jan,21 20:21 other posts of phart 
Be civil and speak.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 09:16 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Sherryann if all the people rioting were white, it would be hard to kill a black. Shades of boot polish. I know. Lets go into the getto, pick up 5 blacks and shoot them. Equality for sure.
By sherryann at 15,Jan,21 12:47 other posts of sherryann 
Leo. Sent you pm. Phart, no I won't be trying to explain anymore. I know it's futile. Twowarmtits, I know you will love this: the Capitol police kneeled for BLM back in the summer when BLM rioted, looted, caused uproar unseen since the '60's. You know, the same Capital Police who shot and murdered the Trump supporting White woman.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 14:05 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
@Sherryann, I guess the Capitol police are N!@@$& lovers. Murder of a white supremacist is and should always be legal. They are not black so they don't matter.
By sherryann at 15,Jan,21 15:37 other posts of sherryann 
Twowarmtits, my God, what a vile horrible thing to say about white people! Your words speak volumes about the kind of person you actually are.
By phart at 15,Jan,21 17:30 other posts of phart 
No indication that lady was a white supremacist.What if it became legal to chase down mean,yankee ladys in florida hiding from the snow up north?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 17:48 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Yeah, what if?
By phart at 16,Jan,21 09:04 other posts of phart 
You might have to run thru the swampy briar patch and HIDE with those allicrocagators you all have down there.!

I can't remember which 1 of those big mouthed crawly things hangs out down there.

By sherryann at 15,Jan,21 19:04 other posts of sherryann 
Phart didn't you know according to the left we're all "white supremacist's"?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 19:30 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
phart didn't you know that according to the right we're all communists?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 17:51 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Actually, one woman murdered by Capitol police, one Capitol policeman murdered by the mob. Even count but, the cop was being lawful
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Sherry Ann, you are the most gullible, simple minded member I’ve met
By sherryann at 15,Jan,21 19:08 other posts of sherryann 
Twowarmtits, call me all the names you like, that's fine. I will not do that to you.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Jan,21 19:28 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Honey, those were not names. Those were impressions of your character. I'm not out to insult you.
By sherryann at 15,Jan,21 19:52 other posts of sherryann 
Oh ok. Thank you.

By phart at 16,Jan,21 09:02 other posts of phart 
Ungrateful assholes maby?

By tecsan at 16,Jan,21 01:44 other posts of tecsan 
Sorry, but that was a very ridiculous statement...I cannot see the relevance...
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 16,Jan,21 07:37 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Oh, wow. Another simpleton.

By tecsan at 17,Jan,21 02:59 other posts of tecsan 
Have nothing against you...But, is that your true belief...Look how the police have been persecuted in the paste with BLM...Do you not think they be a little reluctant because of that???Hell, I would be and most normal folks would be too...
By phart at 17,Jan,21 10:14 other posts of phart 
Well in that link I posted,The cop started saying he had kids as they were beating him and then people started protecting him from the beaters.Then he comes out and says thanks but fuck you.
THe way I look at it,if his kids are so important,which they very should be important to him,then perhaps a carreer choice of something safer would be in order?

I don't know what the capitol police pay rate is but I am sure being it is federal government,they are probably making alot more money than a small town USA cop is making.
BUT it is not enough to justify being beaten half to death either.It is also not enough to justify your name all over the media for shooting a sumbitch commiting a crime and trying to harm you or someone else.

By tecsan at 15,Jan,21 02:04 other posts of tecsan 
Think ALM sounds better than blm...

By tecsan at 14,Jan,21 00:54 other posts of tecsan 
ALL LIVES MATTER...I do not care what color you are...

By tecsan at 12,Jan,21 02:10 other posts of tecsan 
༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 at 12,Jan,21 07:18 other posts of Dev01 
༼☯﹏☯༽ ༼☯﹏☯༽༼☯﹏☯༽

By Dev01 at 12,Jan,21 07:20 other posts of Dev01 

By soulpioneer at 22,Dec,20 04:56 other posts of soulpioneer 
All lives matter, period.
By phart at 22,Dec,20 09:58 other posts of phart 

By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Dec,20 10:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So, are you supporting changes to police policy, to prevent so many innocent people
(of any color, including children) being shot by the police?

By the way, the police also shoots many dogs. Dog lives matter!
By phart at 22,Dec,20 12:30 other posts of phart 
I don't support changes to police policy that will prevent or make it more difficult to do their jobs.
There should be MORE police and they should be able to work to protect the people and do it safely.This is not to say they should not be held accountable for stupid shit.BUT they have to be able to deter crime,stop crime and protect lives. Instead of shooting at cops, listen to them,you might live.
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Dec,20 12:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Isn't serving and protecting their job?
They are not protecting lives. When are they there when you need them?
If you call them, someone gets killed. It's not supposed to be like that.

The problem is; they aren't held accountable. To fix that, you need to change policy.
By phart at 22,Dec,20 15:53 other posts of phart 
UH? Think about that statement you made.
IF I am threatened,and I call the police,apparently in most cases MY LIFE or the life of someone I care about is being threatened and could be killed.
Are you saying the crooks lives matter MORE? I know you aren't but your statement kinda leans that way a bit.
The crook has already decided for him or her self for us that their life does not matter or they would not be threatening the life or lives of others.
By tecsan at 22,Dec,20 22:22 other posts of tecsan 
Now that was well stated 'phart'...Better than I could have done...

By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Dec,20 03:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There are many changes to policy that can make it easier for police to do their jobs. For instance, not sending the cops to situations that require mental health experts:
When a mother called 911, because her 13 year old son, who has autism, has run away and she specifically asks for an intervention team, they still sent the cops and the boy ends up in hospital with almost a dozen bullets in his body.

But it would help if they train the police to know; being black is not suspicious:
A sheriff's deputy killed an unarmed black man entering his own home.

It's not just the killing that is a problem. The police paraded an innocent woman naked through her street, when they arrested her. They were looking for a 23 year old guy with a gun and raided the wrong house. They had no reason to arrest her in the first place, but how dangerous can one woman be? They couldn't risk her putting on some clothes?

When the police does things like that, they are allowed to obstruct investigation, without repercussions. There should be checks and balances to protect the public. Would you really like to live in a police state? Is that freedom?
By tecsan at 23,Dec,20 04:02 other posts of tecsan 
Have you ever actually done the job as a police officer...When one calls 911, there is no time to think about whom to call...Which most of what you are talking about is probably 2-3 hours delay...Walk in a peace officers shoes for one day...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Dec,20 05:15 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Behind the 911 number there is a dispatcher who decides who to send. They don't send the cops if someone is having a heart attack, don't they?
So, for a 13 year old autistic boy, a man on a ledge, an angry dog, a neighbor who collects his trash inside and attracts rats, neglected horses, a crazy naked guy, etc., they can send some professionals trained for jobs other than overpowering suspects and using lethal force. That will save lives and might even save money. Most healthcare workers are cheaper than cops.

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will treat all your problems like a nail.”
By phart at 23,Dec,20 10:35 other posts of phart 
There is no way in hell there could be enough staff to fill all those jobs. Not enough tax money.YET.
You send out the cops,they decide what needs to be done.
Counslers would at least need to be armed
By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Dec,20 11:15 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No matter what changes I propose for the cops, you disagree. Well then, if you don't want to do any change, BLM will just keep protesting.
You are completely unreasonable, nothing will be done, so that will make the protests justifiable. If this escalates to whatever violence thinkable, don't look for sympathy from me. If you need to suppress that violence with counter violence and many people die, it's all because of your type. History will show how you've treated black people like shit again. Yet another shameful chapter in the history of the evil empire.
By phart at 23,Dec,20 13:34 other posts of phart 
1 change that would be good,is to take away a mans abilty to enforce law once abuse of power is PROVEN beyond a shadow of doubt. There is always bad 1's that literaly just drive a few miles either way and get another job.
Another thing,fix the pay scale so the job pays enough to get and keep good people on the job.
Another thing, get rid of this idea of hiring cops with low to average IQ's and hire those that are smart enough to make quick adaptations to their conditions.if you don't know what I am refering to,look up on google about 1999 case of a man in new jersey turned down for a cop because his IQ was TO HIGH>
Another change that would help is not to the cops,but to the people that are not yet criminals. Teach them respect for law and order,and teach them value of life.
Then over the course of a few years,your police brutality problem would dwindle.

1 more detail,as long as BLM burns down bussiness's and cars and harrassing people,Far as I am concered,to hell with them and whatever it is they are whining about.
By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Dec,20 16:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure teach people respect for law and order and teach them the value of life. If you didn't do that before and that's the reason for the crime in your country, sounds like a good plan.

Still, you might have a point that they don't like smart people as cops. They might start investigating the most harmful criminals, the people in power.

However there is 'some indication' that poverty and hopelessness are linked
with crime. But I'm sure you don't want to do anything about that, even if the benefits would out-way the costs and it's just the moral thing to do.

I don't know if you are a Christian, but this atheist advises you to listen to Christ more. He was quite adamant about helping the poor.
By phart at 23,Dec,20 17:06 other posts of phart 
He was also quite adament about people helping themselves.
I can't quote it 100% but I do remember 1 preacher explaining that if people didn't work,they didn't eat.
By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Dec,20 17:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Thessalonians 3:10: “For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”
It's a quote by Paul the Apostle and there are so many more about helping the poor and the rich not going to heaven.

Always the same answers from you; poor people don't work hard enough. There a poor people working three jobs. People with disabilities, who can't work, are not taken care off.
I don't think Jesus would agree about how society is organized now. I think he would be a socialist if he lived in this time or when he comes back.
(of course I don't believe the coming back part, but the socialism is definitely in line with his character)
By phart at 23,Dec,20 17:34 other posts of phart 
Have we ever really studied how poor people got that way?
Did they have a home and a family and lost it in a hurricane?
Did they have a home and family and decide to smoke dope and drink whiskey and abuse the family members until the family fell apart and left them where the doper,drinker belongs,in the gutter?
Are they 3rd generation welfare folks that were never TAUGHT the value of work?
By Ananas2xLekker at 24,Dec,20 08:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I'm searching for balanced information about the causes for poverty. The article below is not really about that, but more on the opinions people have on that subject.
By Scorps at 25,Dec,20 10:28 other posts of Scorps 
What's to study? Aren't Blacks the only one's "impoverished"? It Is according to Joe Biden and numerous other dingbats around here. Therefore it MUST be because of racism, duh!

You all can't even keep up with your own stupidity...
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Dec,20 10:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Of course poverty is not all caused by racism, because a lot of white people are poor too.
However 10.1% of white people are poor and 20.8% of black people. Native Americans are doing even worse; 25.4%.

By Strongmember# at 29,Dec,20 08:14 other posts of Strongmember# 
You make some good suggestions @phart You mention programs targeted at preventing criminals. This is the type of community engagement many supporters of law enforcement services re-allocation have mentioned as a positive use for some funds. You are right that some of the BLM movement's tactics have passed expiration. Now is the time for this exact type of public discussion

By tecsan at 23,Dec,20 23:46 other posts of tecsan 
Some cities will send the police to a heart attack call, especially if they are close...Most are trained in BLS...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 24,Dec,20 04:25 other posts of tecsan 
Want to bet about your last comment about healthcare workers cheaper than cops...Wow...༼☯﹏☯༽

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 24,Dec,20 10:03 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Phart it seems you are saying stupid shit should be taught at the academy. No one questions police procedure. No one questions their job is dangerous and fast paced. What I question (notice I said, "I") is why a man dies and every one assumes he was part of the Black Lives Matter movement. And why are white people so scared about Black Lives Matter movement? Right now we have the best police forces in the world. What we don't have is accountability for doing the wrong thing by cops, and this has nothing to do with regular police work. I'm all for more cops. I'd like to see every cop have a partner. The work is dangerous and two set of eyes is better than one. Except when you kill a man by putting a knee on his neck until death.

By soulpioneer at 22,Dec,20 16:03 other posts of soulpioneer 
I support proper training for police and a reform in protocols to ensure safety for all involved, so the police can do their job better, - use funds to enhance and train better and to weed out bad cops, etc.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 24,Dec,20 09:48 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
It seems to me people care more for a dog than a human being. Since the george floyd story broke, everyone makes fun of it even though a man died. He died, not because he was going to do major mayhem, but because a rogue cop wanted to show how a black guy was not equal to a dog. Way to go Ananas2xlekker
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Dec,20 05:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Do you think saying "Dog lives matter!" says anything negative about the value of human life? That would be the same argument of many, that saying "Black lives matter" implies that white lives are less valuable then black lives.

I made the statement "Dog lives matter!" on purpose, to see who would be triggered by it. Interesting to see it was not the same people who were very triggered by the statement "Black lives matter".
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Dec,20 09:28 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Ananas. You said it to get a rise out of people that are serious about the black movement. And in this context, yes, I think stating Dog lives matter is disrespectful not so much to blacks but, to their effort to change the unequal value of life between a white person and an African-American.
By phart at 25,Dec,20 09:34 other posts of phart 
TwoWarm, to say Black lives matter is disrespectful not only so much to white folks but to their efforts to change the unequal value of life between a black person and a white person.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
would you step in front of a black person and take their bullet because your life is worth less to them than yourself?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Dec,20 09:44 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
phart
Oh, wow. You've managed to turn the victim into the bad guy. What's next? The little old lady who gets her purse stolen is guilty because she was carrying a purse? Perhaps you think the perpetrators of 911 were unlucky those big buildings were in their flight path?
As far as the second part of your question is concerned, yes, I would risk my life trying to save a person from attack. But, no, only an idiot would stand in front of a bullet, willy nilly. The kind of idiot that would ask such a question.
By phart at 25,Dec,20 11:49 other posts of phart 
I just took your statement and changed a couple words around. I don't think victums are the bad guys in 99% of cases but sometimes people do stuff that draws the bad guys out.Like wearing a mini skirt with no panties in a dark alley might draw out a rapist that ordinarly would not have noticed the person wearing normal clothes.Most attacks now adays are bullet related.
That is why people carry guns,to protect others from attack,so they don't have to put themselves in the path of a bullet,they can operate remotely with a point and clic interface system.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Dec,20 13:17 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
I see...........raped women ask for it.......wow, didn't that go out with thed 80's? People carry guns to show off. They twirl them, carresses them, make love to them, but, most are too chicken to use it and use it right.
By phart at 25,Dec,20 13:56 other posts of phart 
mess with the wrong person and you will find out they know very well how to use it.That feeble old man in the corner of a resturant that always sits facing the door,never takes his coat off, don't go back there messing with him,and don't grab a customer and try to rob or injury them,that feeble old man might draw out a 45 and fix the issue on the spot.
.Raped women are not all asking for it,but provacativeness does tend to draw the scourge out of the wood works.

By Strongmember# at 29,Dec,20 20:50 other posts of Strongmember# 
You still misunderstand I think @phart . Previous to this movement the understanding in America has always been that white lives matter. BLM began because they felt that people did not also think their lives mattered as well. It was never intended to devalue lives of white people. It was hoped that people would begin thinking about black people as having real souls as human beings as well as white people.
By phart at 01,Jan,21 09:42 other posts of phart 
Just because I watch my back when I see a group of black men standing at the corner,or walking near me in a mall,does not mean I value their lives any less than my own.
Some,not all blacks tend to act violent,listen to violent music and so on,and prompt others to feel threatened and to feel like perhaps they don't care about life.It is the BLACKS that tend to devalue their own lives by their own actions.
By tecsan at 01,Jan,21 21:31 other posts of tecsan 
Now that was well said...Some tend to make they're own bed, so they can lay in it...
They could stop the intimidation tactics too, I walk by a group of blacks and they immediately start talking about me and try to act all innocent...I am sure there are cameras around filming the incident...

By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Dec,20 07:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
What other message have I ever sent that makes you believe that I am not serious about the black movement?
Know your allies and your foes.

I pointed out how many dogs are killed by the cops, because that happens mostly when they just need to enter someones backyard and there is a dog there. I've seen a video of a cop shooting a dog that was wagging its tail. Your cops are trained to kill, before taking any risk (to themselves) whatsoever.

Why do I point it out with the dogs? Because a policeman should consider all dogs innocent. There are no criminal dogs. Even if the owner is a criminal, is their dog complicit?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 28,Dec,20 08:32 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
You, in my opinion, are being facetious. If you are not, let me apologise and advice you that you are off-subject. The topic is Black Lives matter. Not dogs, not cats, not the 1%'ers. I will not include you in the following as you seem to get agitated if someone suggests you are not serious about equal treatment for minorities.
Few members were serious or concerned. Most ran the gamut from "It's a terrorist organization" to "they get treated better than whites"
Some, like phart, thought we were talking about Martians and how they would take over the 2024 elections.
Contrary to local belief, I'm not a rabbid radical or civil rights nut. I just see how different people get treated differently and I don't like it. Colored or financially challanged people should get treated like anyone else . So, I bristle at the attitude of many of our members.
By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Dec,20 10:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
One of the main topics of the BLM movement is police violence and how it disproportionately affects black people more. I agree that is true and I agree that discrimination is causing it to be disproportionate. Not all of that can be blamed on the discrimination by the cops, because there is systemic racism in society and the law.

A big part of the problem is that the cops are excessively violent and they are almost never held accountable. Fixing that will solve most of the problem for black people as well. For the rest of the problem you need to solve the systemic racism.

The discussion here is whether Black lives matter or ALL LIVES MATTER. My point was; that cops are trained with the attitude that NO LIVES MATTER, but their own.

The US has made it the purpose of the police to serve as a deterrent, to keep people in line and no person or animal should stand in their way, or they will be killed. In my opinion that is not freedom and shows little respect for life.

By tecsan at 01,Jan,21 03:43 other posts of tecsan 
All lives matter and sorry if you do not agree...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Jan,21 10:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you don't support anything to help people in the darkest of times and your principle is that anything bad happening to people is their own fault, then you show that there many lives that don't matter to YOU. That's like saying "I love you to your wife" and then treating her like garbage.

By tecsan at 03,Jan,21 21:59 other posts of tecsan 
Do what the police ask and you will have no worries...Going against them causes problems...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 22,Dec,20 22:16 other posts of tecsan 
Thanks for agreeing with me...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Scorps at 22,Dec,20 22:40 other posts of Scorps 
@ SoulPioneer,

That's such a profound statement

Good job buddy!

😄😆😂🤣😁😂😄

By tecsan at 24,Dec,20 22:37 other posts of tecsan 
You got that right, thanks... ...

By tecsan at 01,Jan,21 02:37 other posts of tecsan 
I agree period...

By tecsan at 01,Jan,21 02:40 other posts of tecsan 

By Tushar1230 at 25,Nov,20 14:48 other posts of Tushar1230 
ALL LIVES MATTER, NOT JUST BLACK! ✊🏽
By tecsan at 26,Nov,20 02:23 other posts of tecsan 
Thanks for the response...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Scorps at 28,Dec,20 18:45 other posts of Scorps 
Good man!
By Tushar1230 at 01,Jan,21 14:08 other posts of Tushar1230 
Thank you 🙂✊🏽

By phart at 29,Dec,20 21:34 other posts of phart 

By phart at 28,Dec,20 20:59 other posts of phart 
I was wondering,is there parts of America that the public 1-12 grade schools are still segregated?
Is there any resturants that won't serve Blacks left in the US?
Are there any jobs that blacks are simply not allowed to hold?
It seems when people start talking about black lives,poverty always seems to come into the conversation.
Ok,fine.But since when did poverty prevent a school age kid from actually walking to the bus stop each morning and going to a public,no cost to the parents other than taxes,school?
How exactly does poverty prevent a kid from sitting by a window or under a shade tree and reading his school book?
Or in modern times,using the computer provided by the school?
Since when did poverty in modern times force a kid to quit school before graduation? There are no farm crops to pick like 1955 and before,machines do that now.
My dad worked out of town and was gone 4 days of the week,that left only my mother there at home.Rather abusive I might add.But that did not prevent me from studying. That actually motivated me to study.I was the first person in my family to attend any college and it was without grants or loans.My cousin was the second person to go to college.
Poverty to me,just seems to me to be a scape goat for alot of societys ill's.
By dgraff at 29,Dec,20 04:19 other posts of dgraff 
Poverty now days is spelled LAZY and we can’t blame it on education I hold a 10th grade education and still manage to keep 3 different businesses a float during a global pandemic
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 29,Dec,20 06:16 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
DGRAFF I strongly disagree. A single parent that has to work two jobs to make ends meet is not LAZY. You have a tenth grade education and keep 3 business concerns running. You know what that makes you? Unique, maybe even lucky. Let me quote you from Fortune magazine:

Nearly 100,000 establishments that temporarily shut down due to the pandemic are now out of business

Do you call all those people LAZY? Many, now, are at or below the poverty level.
Dgraff There's a lot of people like you. People that somehow managed to have some success in life and think anyone can do the same. Because those other people can't achieve your success, they are looked down upon.
I bet you get a special kind of pleasure saying,"You went to college and work in a menial job. I only have a tenth grade educationn. Who needs college?
By dgraff at 29,Dec,20 06:22 other posts of dgraff 
Hey some how I make it work
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 29,Dec,20 09:40 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Good for you. Your achievements are impressive. I hope you are happy in life. HAPPY NEW YEAR

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 29,Dec,20 05:59 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Phart all you've said is true. What you are missing is the family poverty. A single mom that has to work two jobs to make ends meet can't be at home to take care of the house. Many kids have to clean, cook, and take care of siblings. They have to go to work at an early age. Many times they have to drop out. You said you were the first person in your family to go to college. Why? Was your dad so rich he didn't need college? And your Mom? You say people are using poverty as a scape goat for a lot of society's ills. I'm sure your city has different neighborhoods aligned by income. In the more affluent ones, do you see many kids sitting under a tree doing homework? How many kids in that neighborhood get picked up from school by their Mom? Many school boards have provided free laptops during times of trouble. How many pay the internet bill for those kids? You are in your fifties. That means you were born in the sixties. There were no depressions, the economy was stable. Why did your dad have to travel to get to work? Surely there was a fast food place in your city he could have made a decent wage.
So, see what I'm saying? The individual has opportunities but other influences keep him from taking advantage of them.
By dgraff at 29,Dec,20 06:30 other posts of dgraff 
A single mom working two jobs well maybe she should have kept her panties on and not laid down and spread her legs
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 29,Dec,20 09:53 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Dgraff Nearly half of all single mothers ended up there after divorse or separation. Maybe the men should have used protection, but, what about a couple that decide on having kids and then divorce?
I'm going to assume your last remark was made in jest. If not, then you know little about women and are not a caring person.
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

PS: did you ever tell your Mom how you felt?

By phart at 29,Dec,20 10:28 other posts of phart 
No my dad came home from the army,got a good job and started investing so when he had a family and a kid,he could send his kid to college to be given a chance at a better life than he had. And he succeeded. Made good money,lives well now becauce of his hard work,and I had a good job,not quite what my degree covers but in the same department,and I was doing ok until shit happened and I am no longer able to work.
My mother,8th grade education,couldn't do much of nothing but pick up something to beat the hell out of me with for every little infraction.
As for the single moms,some never married,that is a issue.
No baby daddy except for uncle Lyndon Johnson's check every month.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 29,Dec,20 12:20 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Many times, money is not enough. A male is needed too. Your dad wanted you to have a better life. Why? Could it be he wanted you to have a bigger cushion against poverty?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 27,Dec,20 14:51 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
scorps
Oh yeah Curvy8!?

Prove it!

Prove that black folks get treated SO differently, SO much on a wide scale, that the whole system needs to be changed...

You people are all talk! When facts are shown to you on the contrary, you invoke the willful blind ignorance.

SO! "Nah, it is NOT a legitimate concern".

Maybe more focus should be placed on abiding by the law or if you break it and get caught, to comply with the officers instructions.

What a fucking novel idea, right?

Twowarmtts3
When we lived in Valdosta, Georgia there were plenty of times I saw how cops treat AfricanAmericans and other minorities different
One of my husbands, Gerome, is AfricanAmerican. We would go out to the store or drive somewhere. If we passed a cop, it was even chance he would get stopped. It didn’t matter he was driving legal. The cop would ask for license and registration. Gerome would give it to him. The cop would take one look and he would ask Gerome to get out of the car. Gerome complied. By that time I’d be getting off and asking the cop what was wrong. Almost every very time they would order me back in the car and told to shut up. Gerome was always asked to lean on the car and the cop would search him. Remember, he had done nothing wrong..........except be black. We always had to wait until at least one other cop car would arrive. The cops would start chatting while we waited. Finally the cop would walk back and return the license and registration. He would say something like you are free to go (remember, Gerome had done nothing wrong) No explanation.
By dgraff at 28,Dec,20 06:09 other posts of dgraff 
Cute story as a biker I know all about being singled out by the police both white and black police especially on a group ride with every one wearing there colors so I learned to dress a little more respectable when I ride now I’m not talking a suit and tie but black jeans a nice shirt and my snake skin cowboy boots work well the idea is to make myself seen with out drawing attention to myself
By tecsan at 28,Dec,20 23:51 other posts of tecsan 
Hey, sounds good to me...But I do almost the opposite when I ride...Sounds good, but unless everyone in the gang does the same you still stand out...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Scorps at 28,Dec,20 12:22 other posts of Scorps 
Black Lives Matter AND Antifa

are nothing more than home grown terrorists organizations.

Why continue to sugar coat the TRUTH?

ALL LIVES MATTER

EXCEPT! When in the womb. Just ask ANY of this sites dunces...
By phart at 28,Dec,20 12:25 other posts of phart 
Yea I offered a blm supporter free paint and brushes if they would paint the Black Lives Matter logo in front of a abortion clinic.For some strange reason they didnt like the idea?
By Scorps at 28,Dec,20 12:39 other posts of Scorps 

Their IDIOCY doesn't stop there...

If the Black man or woman has a badge, their lives no longer matter either.

Just think about how UTTERLY FUCKING STUPID that is.

By cocky76 at 23,Dec,20 07:43 other posts of cocky76 
of course ALL lives matter
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Dec,20 09:34 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Acknowledging all lives matter is good. Unfortunately, it's given lip service only. Practicing, at all times, care for others because you truly believe that all lives matter EQUALY, THEN, come back and repost your statement.
By tecsan at 27,Dec,20 04:23 other posts of tecsan 
Done and still feel the same way...My donation to all was done on the 19th of December...
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 27,Dec,20 08:33 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Money, food, cum, or something else? And, if I may, you are proving my point. Lip service one day a year leaves you short 364 other days
By tecsan at 27,Dec,20 23:42 other posts of tecsan 
You, I think do not really believe that...I probably give more to charity than most elected dems throughout the year...

By Scorps at 25,Dec,20 13:27 other posts of Scorps 
Cocky76 meet the village idiot... ⬆️⬆️⬆️ a.k.a. DumbFuck3

She proudly displays her Q of ♠️'s tattoo and outwardly states that black men are superior to white men. She often foments a bunch of nonsensical bullshit that she has NO clue about in order to gain attention. She's the epitome of an ignoramus.

You've been warned and good luck! 😉

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Dec,20 15:34 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
scorps
Cocky76 meet the village idiot... ⬆️⬆️⬆️ a.k.a. DumbFuck3

She proudly displays her Q of ♠️'s tattoo and outwardly states that black men are superior to white men. She often foments a bunch of nonsensical bullshit that she has NO clue about in order to gain attention. She's the epitome of an ignoramus.

You've been warned and good luck! 😉

cocky76
Dont let this forum commando bias your views. He loves to denigrate people but he never contributes to the discussion. He also hides behind blocking a member. I can't see what he writes unless I sign off. He's a chicken shit coward. I try to research my answers if I don't know enough. And NO, I don't believe AFRICAN-AMERICAN men are superior to whites, but, most are superior to this sleeze bag, Scorps
By phart at 25,Dec,20 22:06 other posts of phart 
You have made that statement about black men several times recently.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Dec,20 06:47 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
And?
By phart at 26,Dec,20 09:34 other posts of phart 
Well DUH, why say you don't beleive but keep saying it?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Dec,20 11:18 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
There's a difference between superior and equal.

By Greekdick69 at 27,Dec,20 16:18 other posts of Greekdick69 
Yeah of course all lives matter BUT not all races had and still have racial discrimination like The black people that still need to FIGHT for their rights. So SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop complaining about BULLSHIT! you don't need to fucking protest for not being discriminated and your BASIC human rights! Until there is not needed BLACK LIFE MATTER!
By bella! at 27,Dec,20 16:51 other posts of bella! 
You're 25 years old, are you employed yet? You probably know nothing about affirmative action or employers that meet benchmark positions. So until then, zip it!

By Greekdick69 at 27,Dec,20 17:29 other posts of Greekdick69 
You won't tell me if I i can have an opinion or not. It's not about age or experience. It's about HUMAN RIGHTS. And btw i'm working since i was 18 and this is NOTHING to do with respecting black lives and all trying to for them to have EQUALITY.
By bella! at 27,Dec,20 17:55 other posts of bella! 
Reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. Where did I assert aka "tell you" that you're not entitled to an opinion? I bet you're a handful for your parents.

By phart at 27,Dec,20 18:20 other posts of phart 
Typical young liberal telling everyone else to shut the fuck up when they themselves are making all the useless noise.
The black people have had equal rights given to them by constitution and laws. Most make a choice to continue to play the victum-race card to get by with as little effort in life as possiable.

By Scorps at 03,Dec,20 22:28 other posts of Scorps 

Now! How many fuckwits can you see?
By bella! at 04,Dec,20 00:26 other posts of bella! 
You want a count on "fuckwits" or "black guy's"
By dgraff at 06,Dec,20 04:45 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t see one black guy in that whole bunch of fuck wits
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

That’s what you call a white guilt group
By Jamie at 06,Dec,20 06:51 other posts of Jamie 
I see at least 3 draff.
By dgraff at 06,Dec,20 06:58 other posts of dgraff 
Sorry I didn’t have my glasses on
By Jamie at 06,Dec,20 07:04 other posts of Jamie 
I do

By tecsan at 24,Dec,20 04:27 other posts of tecsan 
Wear them since you obviously cannot see without them...

By curvy8 at 06,Dec,20 05:03 other posts of curvy8 
I guess you could say that white people are also concerned about the excessive use of force against other fellow humans.
By dgraff at 06,Dec,20 07:21 other posts of dgraff 
Oh ok I thought maybe it was a group of white people that felt guilty about what our ancestors did to the black people hundreds of years ago all the rioting can’t be about police brutality it must go deeper than that police brutality has also been around hundreds of years obey the law and they won’t be brutalized any way as long as they are not raising hell in my neighborhood and don’t try to steal from me and don’t trespass on my land I’m happy I will always treat them with the same respect they treat me with

By phart at 06,Dec,20 11:06 other posts of phart 
Naw,it is just the latest "trend" to get a moment on tv or a excuse to get out and make rukus.Most of those idiots don't even know what they are rioting about.They just get together and make trouble.
A couple years from now it will be "save the whales" or "Conservitive brutalty" or something.
By curvy8 at 18,Dec,20 05:14 other posts of curvy8 
nah, it is a legit concern. Black folk get treated differently by police. Fact.
By Scorps at 21,Dec,20 09:44 other posts of Scorps 
Oh yeah Curvy8!?

Prove it!

Prove that black folks get treated SO differently, SO much on a wide scale, that the whole system needs to be changed...

You people are all talk! When facts are shown to you on the contrary, you invoke the willful blind ignorance.

SO! "Nah, it is NOT a legitimate concern".

Maybe more focus should be placed on abiding by the law or if you break it and get caught, to comply with the officers instructions.

What a fucking novel idea, right?

By Strongmember# at 18,Dec,20 05:17 other posts of Strongmember# 
Maybe it is just people being trendy..with people hittin the streets for any cause like "Save Ferris" or "Open Up Now" or "Stop the Steal"..

By bil47 at 09,Dec,20 12:53 other posts of bil47 
What's the definition of "matters" in this context. Your friend's or family member's life matters to you. Maybe Donald Trump's life matters to members of his base. But not ALL people, or all black people, or all white people.
That doesn't mean you or I wish any person harm. Just that the lives of an anonymous Chinese peasant, or Nigerian slum-dweller, or Arkansas redneck don't matter to me or you. And by the same token, my life doesn't matter to approximately 7.7 billion people (or to all but one no-human life form... my cat).
By phart at 09,Dec,20 15:06 other posts of phart 
Well,it is obvious that over 74 million American lives don't matter here in the US either.
By this time next summer,we will be under strong quarntine orders,no church no dining outside the home and so on,all to condition us for socialism under the umbrella of the wuhan plandemic
By bil47 at 09,Dec,20 16:05 other posts of bil47 
This time next year I'll have long since gotten my immunization.
By phart at 09,Dec,20 16:19 other posts of phart 
I need to research it more but from what I just read awhile ago some that have gotten the 'cine over seas have had strokes after getting it!!

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 16,Dec,20 18:04 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
phart
socialism under the umbrella of the wuhan plandemic.
Where the fuck does your brain come up with shit like this? Having a conversation, one to one, must be a dilly.
Here's one for you, "wuhan plandemic". Does it mean lower case planing for a NEW pandemic?
By phart at 16,Dec,20 19:10 other posts of phart 
I have heard the term plandemic,logical possiablity we are in the middle of it.

If my computer history still has it,I will try to find and link to the artical I read here online about the conditioning of Americans to socialism by making us dependant on the government for a short time and then later perhaps again for a later time and that time may not end.
If you look at it without your blinders on, bussiness getting "forgiveable" loans, people getting 1200 dollar checks from the government.AFTER the government shuts everything down and puts people in hard times.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 16,Dec,20 18:31 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
You must have a very lonely life. bil47. It's true most of us don't know a Chin Chu Lin personally but, as a human being, he's worth something. He matters to the rest of us. Your way sounds like "out of sight out of mind. Shame on you. Do you think Congressmen know you? How about that soldier that took a bullet so you can, so cavalierly, give up on anyone except your inner ring.
By bil47 at 22,Dec,20 08:42 other posts of bil47 
In what way does the life of an average stranger "matter" to you? There are over 7 billion people in the world. How do they all matter to you?
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 22,Dec,20 09:44 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
I believe it makes me a better person. The act of caring doesn't take into account anything else. I like to think that if Chin Chu Lin was closer I could give him a more physical form of careing.
Making me feel a better person makes me happy and that leads to a better lifestyle. That won't assure me a healthy life but it surely will help. But, most of all, I believe my Creator put me on this earth to help anyone that needs help and I'm able to give it. NO, don't get me wrong. Organized religions are ok, but, not for me.

By tecsan at 22,Dec,20 22:19 other posts of tecsan 
Stop with the defnition crap...That resorts back to clinton...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 22,Dec,20 12:28 other posts of phart 
29-year-old Jeremy Maurice Daniels life must not have mattered to himself or any black folk,no one is burning buildings and rioting for him.He shot at 2 cops,killed 1,and got his own ass capped out.

By tecsan at 21,Dec,20 03:32 other posts of tecsan 
What the hell is wrong with: "ALL LIVES MATTER"...I mean it is true right...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 17,Dec,20 13:35 other posts of phart 

Allthough he had a rap sheet "he was the sweetest"
Sheesh people.

By phart at 16,Dec,20 20:02 other posts of phart 
matters

physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, especially as distinct from energy.

"the structure and properties of matter"

•a substance or material.

"organic matter"

h

Similar:

material

substance

stuff

medium

•written or printed material.

"reading matter"

an affair or situation under consideration; a topic.

"a great deal of work was done on this matter

By phart at 13,Dec,20 22:38 other posts of phart 
LIsten to this man.
AT least about from 12.20 or so onward.

Let him explain somethings.

By Jamie at 10,Dec,20 17:25 other posts of Jamie 
Black hole matters. As browns.Lol

By Jamie at 05,Dec,20 18:40 other posts of Jamie 
My black German shepherd dog life matters..
By dgraff at 05,Dec,20 19:57 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha more so then the Black Lives Matter movement
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

All dogs matter to me
By Scorps at 06,Dec,20 01:51 other posts of Scorps 
In many cases, they are smarter and most DEFINITELY more loyal.
By phart at 06,Dec,20 11:09 other posts of phart 
"UM" are you sure Prez?
By Scorps at 06,Dec,20 19:47 other posts of Scorps 
😄😆😂🤣 ROFL Brilliant! Thanks
By Strongmember# at 09,Dec,20 03:29 other posts of Strongmember# 
This page is really trending toward becoming a posting page for a special club to share mutual agreement on the many ways black people act so stupidly. If that's the case maybe you should just concede victory re: the original question, and call it 'Black Lives Matter Less' and then people won't have to beat around the bush. I disagree but seems I'm in the minority, and it's your 1st Amendment Right to name the group properly. Y'all have fun!
By tecsan at 09,Dec,20 23:39 other posts of tecsan 
All I am trying to get across is that all lives matter...Cannot not help how you see it trending...You have fun...༼☯﹏☯༽

By sherryann at 01,Dec,20 22:08 other posts of sherryann 
tecsan, of course ALL lives matter, but if you say all lives matter instead of black lives matter you will get ridiculed and fired like a woman just did. I wish i knew how to link it here, but i dont. BLM/Antifa do not care about black people, but most blacks dont know what they're about. So, yes of course all lives matter, but most people dont believe that, especially white people.
By dgraff at 02,Dec,20 05:51 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t care who thinks what of me but I’m here to tell you I know the mechanics of how things work and the white people and Black people will never get along until the group antifa is squashed like a bug they are stirring things up and making the hate even worse I for one look at the Black community a hole lot different than I did 10 years ago
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

All Antifa is doing is giving the blacks a bad reputation
By sherryann at 02,Dec,20 07:52 other posts of sherryann 
Agree with you 100%. One thing BLM did was show the world the true nature of blacks that most don't experience unless they live in black run/occupied cities with majority black population.
By dgraff at 02,Dec,20 08:45 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t have any with in 40 miles of me but I know how things work and I know how people think
By Strongmember# at 09,Dec,20 03:40 other posts of Strongmember# 
And I award you Sir with the Mic Drop award. You laid shit out on the real. Fuck real life experience YOU KNOW HOW THINGS WORK and YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE THINK. Damn. Chills. Can't argue with that. Mic .. drop!
By dgraff at 09,Dec,20 06:04 other posts of dgraff 
Thank you glad you agree

By tecsan at 03,Dec,20 00:38 other posts of tecsan 
I really have to agree with you on that...Al Sharpton needs to keep his mouth shut and quit stirring up crap too...༼☯﹏☯༽

By bil47 at 07,Dec,20 11:07 other posts of bil47 
In the cosmic scheme of of things, *NO* lives matter.

Some lives matter to each individual... family, friends... but we are all just insignificant flakes of dust in the universe.
By tecsan at 07,Dec,20 22:05 other posts of tecsan 
That is a little obscure...All lives matter and you know it...What about the random kid in a school you never heard of...What you said is his/her life does not matter to you...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 06,Dec,20 11:19 other posts of phart 

By Skittles at 06,Dec,20 09:39 other posts of Skittles 
When is this piece of shit member, Lady Tecsan going to start a thread to show his true colors?

A site cockroach and known crybaby.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 03,Dec,20 08:02 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 

Op-ed: I helped put Brandon Bernard on federal death row. I now think he should live.

Mr Bernard is scheduled to be executed on December 10. I say execute him. He didn't kill anyone but

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER AND IT WOULD MEAN ONE LESS INMATE TO FEED.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By tecsan at 05,Dec,20 01:12 other posts of tecsan 
I agree...I have never said black lives do not matter...I stand behind what I said ALL LIVES MATTER...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Skittles at 03,Dec,20 17:06 other posts of Skittles 

Family Guy on Black on Black crime !!
By dgraff at 03,Dec,20 20:44 other posts of dgraff 
That’s some funny stuff

By Scorps at 03,Dec,20 21:58 other posts of Scorps 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was good!

By bella! at 04,Dec,20 00:23 other posts of bella! 
Oh, wow! Has The Simpsons aired anything controversial, like this?

By Dev01 at 01,Dec,20 20:16 other posts of Dev01 

They matter, Sour but ☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And they individually wrapped.. Imagine that
By tecsan at 03,Dec,20 00:44 other posts of tecsan 
╭∩╮-_-)╭∩╮
By Skittles at 03,Dec,20 17:06 other posts of Skittles 
That is a fancy snack for Lady Tecsan
By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Dec,20 17:24 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yes, he really likes twinks, he told me so.

By bella! at 03,Dec,20 19:17 other posts of bella! 
You know what it looks like to me, giving someone the middle finger. You don't think he is/was flipping Dev01 off, do you?

By Jamie at 03,Dec,20 17:33 other posts of Jamie 
Lol Tecsan keep of my page I'm not a twink.and stop pm me
By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Dec,20 19:01 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
He can't stay away from my page either, he loves my penis.
By Dev01 at 03,Dec,20 19:03 other posts of Dev01 

Try some of this 😅
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Given it took him 2 days to respond, not sure if it works or it took him that long to type an emoji on his pentium 2 comp. Try and see.
By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Dec,20 19:03 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 

By Jamie at 03,Dec,20 19:15 other posts of Jamie 

By dgraff at 27,Nov,20 07:39 other posts of dgraff 
After that big meal yesterday I had a wonderful Black Lives Matter movement this morning and I damn near clogged the toilet
By phart at 27,Nov,20 09:42 other posts of phart 
By Skittles at 27,Nov,20 14:00 other posts of Skittles 
By phart at 30,Nov,20 18:20 other posts of phart 
I must not be getting enough fiber,I struggled to create a BLM this morning.

By tecsan at 01,Dec,20 04:06 other posts of tecsan 
Great...All lives matter...Think I got your meaning...༼☯﹏☯༽
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 01,Dec,20 08:25 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
dgraff you remind me of the gay guy who wanted a baby. He consulted with doctors and they all told him it was impossible. One day he met a man and his Capuchino monkey. They started talking and the subject came up. The man said,”I think I can help you “.
So the man got a Champaign cork and stuck it in the gay guy’s ass. He said to come back in four weeks. When the gay guy came back the man told him to strip and bend over. The man quickly popped the cork. Shit shot up everywhere. It covered the Capuchino monkey. The gay guy takes one look at the Capuchino and remarks, “ You are ugly as shit;......but you are mine.

So,Dgraff do you still identify as a Capuchino monkey or a redneck?
--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes

BIDEN 2024
By tecsan at 01,Dec,20 22:48 other posts of tecsan 
Reminds me that a man can give birth...The Mayo clinic has already done it...Implant an embryo on an O2 enriched abdominal wall...But, do not get me wrong I am not in any way defending dgraff...

By dgraff at 02,Dec,20 08:48 other posts of dgraff 
Your comment is so fucking stupid it makes no sense
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

It didn’t even warrant a comment back
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 02,Dec,20 08:58 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
And yet, you did

By Jamie at 01,Dec,20 23:21 other posts of Jamie 

By tecsan at 02,Dec,20 01:36 other posts of tecsan 
Saying black lives matter means they mean more than others (too many races, colors or creeds to name here), but I think we are all equal...Thus all lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 01,Dec,20 03:16 other posts of tecsan 
Please just say black lives matter or do all lives matter???Such a simple question that no one can answer...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 01,Dec,20 20:47 other posts of bella! 
EXACTLY, what statement do you anticipate receiving or debate are you hoping to strike up?

It's like you are looking for something and you're not going to be happy until you see it.

By Jamie at 25,Nov,20 16:00 other posts of Jamie 
No
By Skittles at 25,Nov,20 16:48 other posts of Skittles 
By tecsan at 26,Nov,20 02:22 other posts of tecsan 
Look who responds with emoticons...How bright is he...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Jamie at 26,Nov,20 02:31 other posts of Jamie 
༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan at 26,Nov,20 04:39 other posts of tecsan 
Do not care I know how to communicate without emoticons and copying others...Get lost idiot...༼☯﹏☯༽
By HotFuckerBoy at 26,Nov,20 08:54 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
So, you're quite touchy/defensive about this? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan at 26,Nov,20 23:06 other posts of tecsan 
And you like to use others thoughts and imaginations beacause you have none twink...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Skittles at 27,Nov,20 14:01 other posts of Skittles 
Lady Tecsan, a site cockroach AND hypocrite? PInche burro!
By tecsan at 30,Nov,20 00:54 other posts of tecsan 
Wait and you will forget and I will be the site rat/mouse tomorrow...Seeing you do not know the difference...༼☯﹏☯༽

By HotFuckerBoy at 27,Nov,20 14:26 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
tecsan For someone you claim to have no imagination, you sure spend a lot of time salivating over my imaginative and creative penis pictures. You really must like my cock don't you? Either you want to suck it, or you wish yours as nice. Either way, feel free to "enjoy" my pics, you simple minded old fart.

By tecsan at 30,Nov,20 00:54 other posts of tecsan 
???
By Jamie at 30,Nov,20 01:48 other posts of Jamie 
no Black lives matter//༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan at 30,Nov,20 22:09 other posts of tecsan 
No all lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Skittles at 30,Nov,20 22:23 other posts of Skittles 
tecsan You received a demotion to cockroach. No longer a rat... are you having trouble keeping up? STOP spending all your nights looking at site cock!!
By tecsan at 30,Nov,20 23:43 other posts of tecsan 
Really little pissant...I have already brought that up, I was demoted to cockroach so why in the hell do your twink friends and you still call me a rat (which I might add none of you know the difference between a rat or a mouse)...All of you including you would be standing on a chair screaming regardless of either you saw...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 at 01,Dec,20 20:33 other posts of Dev01 
Thinking you more gerbil ༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 30,Nov,20 23:46 other posts of tecsan 
Love how all these illiterates have to communicate with emojis or emoticons...How damn ignorant are they???༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 26,Nov,20 09:47 other posts of phart 
BlackFridaysMatter!
By dgraff at 30,Nov,20 05:19 other posts of dgraff 
Black Friday matters to me
By Skittles at 30,Nov,20 14:08 other posts of Skittles 
Dozens killed and hundreds injured on Black Fridays ...

Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, and New Orleans. How odd!
By phart at 30,Nov,20 16:52 other posts of phart 
Probably fighting over dope or who will get the first 84 inch tv at walmarts.Dumbshits.
By dgraff at 30,Nov,20 17:07 other posts of dgraff 
Mine is only 72 inches I would kill for a 84 incher
By phart at 30,Nov,20 18:19 other posts of phart 
Shoot,there aint much on tv it don't matter how big it is.That is why I never invest in new tv's.Always upgrade when the neighbors do! Free and usually the 1 they give me outlast the 1 they replaced it with!

By Scorps at 26,Nov,20 20:14 other posts of Scorps 
BETTER LISTEN TO BARRY!

By phart at 26,Nov,20 20:50 other posts of phart 
Did you have to post that? I just got home from enjoying a great turkey and gravy and dressing and DEVILED EGGS. I don't want to barf up my lunch.We all had to put up with that turkey for 8 years and now we have his left arm puppet probably headed in the door in january unless there is some honesty and truth left in our courts.
By Scorps at 26,Nov,20 21:00 other posts of Scorps 
LMAO

Sorry my friend, I was just "keeping it real", liberal style!

Sounds like you had a nice day overall.

As far as them courts are concerned, we shall see in time. I 🤞

In the meantime this pessimist is going to keep the faith.
Oh! And it's pretty fun to watch the flakes have their meltdowns.

By tecsan at 26,Nov,20 23:11 other posts of tecsan 
I agree...That pic is disgusting...
By Scorps at 27,Nov,20 03:48 other posts of Scorps 
That's NOT nice! Be kind to animals...

By tecsan at 26,Nov,20 23:09 other posts of tecsan 
That is the problem with BLM I have...They state it that only black lives matter...Maybe some rethinking by someone with a brain is required...

By phart at 26,Nov,20 10:46 other posts of phart 
BlackVansMatter!
What did Mckinley do to offend these folks enough to drive at a high enough speed that when they hit the monument the engine went flying out of the van?

By tecsan at 23,Nov,20 23:28 other posts of tecsan 
Black lives do matter as well as ALL lives matter...Why the preaching on blm???Many other minorities are hurting as well such as many whites....༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 23,Nov,20 11:36 other posts of phart 
hehehehe
Gota part with some of those donations to pay fines! That will teach you not to go town making noise.

By tecsan at 23,Nov,20 01:36 other posts of tecsan 
Why single out one race to matter???We all struggle and have bad times...(By all, I mean all races)...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 19,Nov,20 21:50 other posts of phart 
Bitch bitch bitch,don't these people have ANYTHING better to do than bitch?

I guess now the Blm'ers will burn down buildings and be hollaring defund the Democrats?
By Scorps at 20,Nov,20 01:34 other posts of Scorps 

B)URN L)OOT M)URDER
By tecsan at 20,Nov,20 03:17 other posts of tecsan 
Great one...Love it...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 20,Nov,20 11:07 other posts of phart 
that is exactly what it means to them.
By dgraff at 21,Nov,20 20:59 other posts of dgraff 
None any were near me but if they show up in my area I’m certainly there huckleberry
By phart at 22,Nov,20 07:49 other posts of phart 

By phart at 17,Nov,20 09:52 other posts of phart 
By Strongmember# at 21,Nov,20 20:38 other posts of Strongmember# 
Appreciate you sharing the video. I only want to point out something about our news sources, especially now that Newsmax and some others are gaining ground. I am not saying this is fake at all, but it only really tells the opinions of one person and shows one small clip. I imagine the news media outlets you dislike could similarly argue some opposing point of view from one specialist and choose one small clip that makes them seem they are correct.

I hope moving forward we try to look at both sides, even if we feel strongly one way, just to make sure we are not only viewing information that supports our existing beliefs.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 17,Nov,20 17:26 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
What's the matter, Bella! you can't face me direct? Come on, bitch. Show yourself. Don't hide behind your other account, SKITTLES.

By phart at 30,Oct,20 18:42 other posts of phart 
Think about these numbers for a minute.

April 12, 1861 – May 13, 1865

2,128,948 men enlisted in the Union Army

110,100 Union soldiers died in battle: 67,088 KIA, 43,012 MW. 224,580 died of disease. 2,226 were wounded. 1 Army commander, 3 corps commanders, 14 division commanders, and 67 brigade commanders, including 32 generals, were killed in the Union Army

Now,these people fought and alot died, modern redentions of our history say it was to reunite the United states and because of slavery.So why is it,that the BLM doesn't seem to care about whites and other nationalitys? Whites fought and died to free their ancestors.
By dgraff at 30,Oct,20 21:18 other posts of dgraff 
I agree phart there acting’ like spoiled ungrateful ass holes I’ve personally watched racial tension get way better in the last 50 years I’m just glad I don’t live anywhere near the city were they are acting like ass holes because I for one would certainly not put up with it I would become one very mean ugly big white boy

By tecsan at 30,Oct,20 23:36 other posts of tecsan 
You just made the argument for me...But you put it better than I could have...I have been saying this all along...But there are some that like to loot and riot in the name of BLM...Dont get me wrong, I think there are a few that believe in the cause...But they should review a little history first...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# at 01,Nov,20 01:53 other posts of Strongmember# 
idk if you guys are serious or just like riling people up. Hopefully the latter because the former is sad. The starting argument is so weak an 8 year old could out-argue it. Do better.
By phart at 01,Nov,20 09:15 other posts of phart 
All lives matter or none matter,can't have it both ways.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 01,Nov,20 09:55 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
make it simple. Two months ago a white man gave you, a black homeless man, $10 for food. You were very grateful. Today that same man pistol whips you and steals what ever money you got. Are you still grateful?
By phart at 01,Nov,20 12:11 other posts of phart 
Highly unlikely the same man would do both,but 2 months ago,I had food,so that was then,this is now.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 01,Nov,20 13:40 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
missing the point but, it's you. can't expect for you to understand
By Strongmember# at 02,Nov,20 00:38 other posts of Strongmember# 
#phart The original assertion BLM was a message of a marginaized group in society. THey were trying to say "we matter too" . There was never a message of "only black people matter now" . So the ALM reply is kinda silly. BLM agrees ALM just wants their lives to also be recognized.
By tecsan at 02,Nov,20 01:08 other posts of tecsan 
Then why do they get so offended when someone says all lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# at 02,Nov,20 01:12 other posts of Strongmember# 
Because of the potential intention behind it. Innocently saying All Lives Matter would be easily explained if such person discussed it with someone who said Black Lives Matter. Probably. Not saying some people are not crazy.

But there are some people who use ALM as a rejection of BLM. Some don't innocently proclaim we all matter, but intend it as a rebuke. That is a basic reasoning as to why the offense
By tecsan at 02,Nov,20 22:29 other posts of tecsan 
But still, that does not change the fact of All Lives Matter...If I were marching with BLM protests, my sign would be all lives matter...You can use the liberal jargon to justify it...But that is just wrong and you know it...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# at 03,Nov,20 02:17 other posts of Strongmember# 
has nothing to do with liberal jargon. Can you really not understand it because they did't add TOO at the end
By tecsan at 04,Nov,20 03:11 other posts of tecsan 
More dodging I see...༼☯﹏☯༽

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 00:39 other posts of bannon 
Sounds a bit to reasoned and rationale for the red necks to comprehend. Life is difficult when you like in a shack in a swamp. But their lives still mater.

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 00:50 other posts of bannon 
You cant expect them to understand.
By phart at 15,Nov,20 01:00 other posts of phart 
Really? Then please tell us why you don't think we can understand? Are you college educated in Psychology or something?

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 01:12 other posts of bannon 
I rate your tits - super
therefore your opinion counts
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 14,Nov,20 05:54 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 

By tecsan at 02,Nov,20 00:42 other posts of tecsan 
That last statement is not true...Find an eight year old that could argue it...Sorry, I had to stoop to your childish level...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# at 02,Nov,20 00:47 other posts of Strongmember# 
What is not true? Why?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

@phart ok my insult did stoop low, but I think that on this issue you might change your mind if you are exposed to different perspectives and versions of history
By bannon at 14,Nov,20 01:11 other posts of bannon 
I rate your dick - super
Therefore your opinion counts.

By tecsan at 02,Nov,20 00:59 other posts of tecsan 
They are just following the liberal agenda...What is even worse they believe the liberals...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# at 02,Nov,20 01:02 other posts of Strongmember# 
Who are the liberals. What does that mean?

BLM started as a hashtag to point out black people being killed by police. Whether it was racism or not I wont argue here. I do believe that many black people felt like it was racism, and they have some reasons in recent history to believe that
By phart at 02,Nov,20 09:54 other posts of phart 
IF All lives mattered to the BLM folks, it would be BLM2 or it would be, We are Human to, WAH2 or something
Racism is not only a white thing.
Black preputate it MUCH more so than whites.We just want to get on with our lives be left the fuck alone.

By #460385 at 02,Nov,20 22:35
@ strongmember.
Do your homework about BLM. Because if you understand what they stand for, your opinion may change. And if you have any friends or family in law enforcement, ask them the real meaning behind BLM and Fuck 12.
By Strongmember# at 03,Nov,20 02:23 other posts of Strongmember# 
@phart @countrycouple the hashtag BLM and the initial protests after Floyd I see as having some separation from the founding BLM team who have some radical personal opinions I have learned. Most people in initial protests were looking for justice over perceived dual treatment system in US, with black people often victims. I idk about Fuck 12. Like I said before... I think the large show of protesters wished to raise awareness of police practices ending in deaths. Over time different areas of the country developed their own things that included other groups, agendas, violence sometimes.

Btw Racism in America is only a white thing, it is a phenomenon of the race in power oppressing another race. There is a pretty long and ugly history behind US Race Relations. While maybe it seems long in the past.. its still pretty fresh for many.
By phart at 03,Nov,20 13:18 other posts of phart 
Racism is a black thing to,or they would not even mention race when it comes to police violence,they would be upset about ANYONE that was killed by lawenforcement.
But they are not.
Therefore they are racist.
By bannon at 14,Nov,20 00:54 other posts of bannon 
WHen are the white people being killed by law enforcement. I'm not seeing the TV showing 6 police beating and shooting white guys on a regular basis.
Your life looks terrible. It's not black peoples fault.
By phart at 14,Nov,20 22:57 other posts of phart 
and it is obvious as to why you don't see it on tv,the media makes money from selling advertising that runs during their news cast.White men getting shot and beat up by cops is not arousing to the public.Black men being beaten or shot,that arouses the people that buy from the adveritsers.So there for they cater to the 1's that keep them in bussiness.

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 01:09 other posts of bannon 
I rate your dick - poor

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 17,Nov,20 17:21 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
But he did have something intelligent to say. You are the dumbass

By curvy8 at 05,Nov,20 06:49 other posts of curvy8 
Black lives do matter. We need to treat all people as equal humans. Just sayin'
By dgraff at 05,Nov,20 07:16 other posts of dgraff 
If they want to be equal then they should behave like an equal not like animals
By phart at 05,Nov,20 09:48 other posts of phart 
Exactly! It is not that anyone wants to treat them unequaly.It is the fact they ACT unequaly. Therefore,bringing distress to themselves and those around them.
By dgraff at 05,Nov,20 10:14 other posts of dgraff 
It’s just a cry for attention if you ask me nothing more than a bunch of drama queens 👸

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 17,Nov,20 17:18 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
The only animals are the cops. They kill indiscriminately

By Scorps at 12,Nov,20 05:42 other posts of Scorps 
Heya Curvy8,

As most people completely agree that black lives matter just as much as anyone else's life matters.

Do YOU remind B.L.M. supporters of that? I mean, if so, should they be chanting death to the Police and targeting white businesses? OR How about rallying together when a black person dies by the hands of another black person?

Do those lives matter too? Just askin...
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Nov,20 08:40 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
True, black people are much more likely to be killed by all types of violence, not just police violence. They are also more likely to be poor, live in bad neighborhoods, being raised by single parents, being poorly educated by low quality schools, getting stopped by the police without cause, getting arrested and incarcerated for drug possession, receiving lower quality legal aid, being sentenced to longer prison terms, being underpaid for their work, getting excluded for job interviews, getting excluded from promotions and just suffering general personal discrimination.

How can you say black lives matter just as much as anyone else's life, when they have so many more obstacles to overcome than anyone else, to have a worthwhile life.
Just being allowed to live does not mean your life matters.
By Skittles at 12,Nov,20 15:37 other posts of Skittles 
Black on black crime: Single BIGGEST cause of black deaths. Let's just look at the actual numbers and stop slinging liberal propaganda.

It is basically Spy vs Spy
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Nov,20 17:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Lets say it is true that black on black crime is the single BIGGEST cause of black deaths... So, why is that?
Are they just bad people?
Or could you find some empathy in your hart and acknowledge that there might be other problems?

By Scorps at 12,Nov,20 16:51 other posts of Scorps 
@ Ananas2xLekker,

That's MIGHTY WHITE of you to feel such concern for them poor black folks. As if black people are the ONLY race that's suffers from poverty and many of the things you stated.

Afterall, they MUST be incapable of improving their lives without superior whitey's help. How generous of you to look down your nose from an empowered position like your some sort of god. Whites are the ONLY ones capable of helping them poor ignorant souls. Is that YOUR position?

Do you feel threatened by blacks that somehow managed to escape their poorness or do you believe that those that escaped only succeeded because some white person gave them the tools they needed?

Can you be any MORE CONDESCENDING towards black people?

According to you, I MUST be black too. Single parent home, secondhand clothes most of my youth, shitty neighborhood, drug addict mother, been stopped for being white, I've been denied not 1 but 2 jobs because of my whiteness. How could these things happen to a more superior race, according to you?

Considering the percentage of the black population in the United States, 13.4%, what percentage of THAT number would you say meets YOUR criteria of poorness? Unno, the kind with flies on their face, bloated empty stomachs from malnourishment, no shoes on their feet, etc. What would you say? 90%? Higher or lower?

Are you suggesting the OTHER 86.6% of the United States population has ZERO poor or obstacles to overcome? Are you dumb enough to believe that the poor black population outnumber every other poor population?

I suppose that's how you justify the fact that black people commit 52% of all the crime in the United States. Because of evil whitey, right? Because they don't have the reasoning skills to be law abiding citizens without whitey's help. They're (black people) just simply not bright enough to strive for success without your goodness and generosity.

Like I said... HOW MIGHTY WHITE OF YOU!
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Nov,20 18:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If it was a white thing to acknowledge the problems of black people, you should be able to do it too.

Why would I feel threatened by blacks that manage to escape their poorness? I want that to be as easy as possible, for everyone. The problem is that your ideas make that harder for everyone. It is why the US is 27th in the world for social mobility, behind Lithuania. It sure is the 'American dream' and not the 'American reality'. The few exceptions just prove my point.

My criteria for poorness? There are standards for that. Your country is doing awful according those standards.

Actually natives are the poorest. 24.2% of them fall beneath the poverty line. Blacks are at 21.2%, Hispanics at 17.2% and Whites are at 9.0%. Now why is that? White superiority? The fact that you are doing alright disproves that you need to be superior, but being white definitely helps. A black man with your intelligence would surely end up poor or in prison.

When you take a shot at statistics, it might be a good idea to quote the source. It's not in line with FBI statistics.

Trying to shame people for being white only works on Americans (with good reason).
By phart at 12,Nov,20 21:44 other posts of phart 
Thomas Sowell said it best in regards to the sad situation alot of black people are in,"lifestyle choices".
Actually I would extend that to cover all races of people.Considering 1 example I know of personally,just recently met a fellow,about 38 or so. Claimed to be recovering from herion addiction.Was going to get help each week,people gave him work, gave him scrap metal to sell so he could buy food and clothes,I bought a couple old lawnmowers from him to refurbish and resale myself.
Just over the weekend,he steals a bunch of equipment from the guy he worked for and sold it and got high.
He chose to do that,instead of choosing going to his counceler.
White as snow,not black.
People of all races choose the victum lifestyle.
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Nov,20 06:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, in some cases people will just make the wrong choices, no matter the opportunities you give them. However, in most cases their environment is a big burden. They can't find jobs, they can't afford quality education, they grow up without any guidance from their parents.
Your country can choose to say 'fuck them, it is their own choice to fail', but that will SOLVE NOTHING! The result is that those people remain a burden on your society.

You can choose to throw them all in jail, but then they just cost a lot of money.
You can choose to have them do forced labor and then they are competing with the jobs of low educated civilians. You can choose to kill or enslave them and then the rest of the world will turn their back to you. If you think the USA will survive by itself than you don't understand global capitalism.

The USA can better solve their problems or you will loose in the global competition from countries that do solve those problems.
By phart at 13,Nov,20 09:16 other posts of phart 
At what point though do you say enough is enough?
I know 1 fellow,has been to rehab facilitys over 40 times in his 54 years of life. Prison 3 times.
The state even offered the man a job manageing prisoners on a work crew that does renovation work.Full time with benifits. He refused and when released,was back in prison 4 months later.Stealing to pay for drugs.
I can agree to help someone that wants help,and will make good use of it,but after multiable times, it gets to be a waste.
By Strongmember# at 13,Nov,20 09:47 other posts of Strongmember# 
I would suggest some of you try to befriend some black people to learn more. This is a complex issue. I understand some of the talking points made here, but many of them are only valid in a vacuum of screenshot style statistics. The larger context is enormous.
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Nov,20 15:17 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
We have close neighbors and friends from Suriname, Pakistan, Somalia and Cameroon. They are warm, hospitable, trustworthy, hardworking people. We respect each others religion or lack thereof. We have attended their religious holidays and traditional marriages and always get together for birthday parties. The daughters of one family often visit my girlfriend to share in hobbies. When someone bakes something, it always more then needed, so we can share with each other. We have white friends too, but people from Suriname are not just friends, they make you part of the family.
By Skittles at 17,Nov,20 13:26 other posts of Skittles 
Ananas2xlekker

Oh, you are so woke! Come live next to some US black in west Baltimore. You will be running for your libtard cunt Euro-trash live

Naive and ignorant.
By Scorps at 17,Nov,20 14:08 other posts of Scorps 
Very!

By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Nov,20 15:35 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Some people will never amount to anything, even if the have enough opportunities. I would still not let them live on the street. Some of them need to be institutionalized and others would do the minimum harm, if the state just minimizes their responsibilities, by providing a roof, food and some money.

This is not the situation for the majority of poor people, black or white.
Just providing adequate affordable education, child care, affordable housing
and a living wage, would be more than enough to let those people do well.
How can you know? Because it works in many countries.
By Strongmember# at 13,Nov,20 18:13 other posts of Strongmember# 
I read upward and generally like your arguments @ananas2xlekker We need to recognize the continuing challenges for the black race in the USA that continue to produce people who cannot find their place in society. More effort and funding on the front-end.. i.e. education and protection for all US children will save us money on the back end like you stated in the form of institutional prison funding, etc. This is all pretty well known by sociologists and macro economists.
By Scorps at 14,Nov,20 06:17 other posts of Scorps 
"Befriend some black people to learn more."

REALLY? That's the best you got?

How about totally immersing yourself in THEIR WORLD, so to speak, since you seem to wanna "learn more".

Move to a ghetto near YOU, get some bi-racial family members, a black step-parent, CHOOSE to work in a couple environments where it's 300 black folks to 2 white ones, date some black people, for ohhhh I dunno... 15 to 35 years worth of REAL experience.

Then! Maybe then! You might have some sort of position to lay claim to. Until then! You're nothing more than another ignorant white motherfucker talking from what you perceive as a position of power over black folks. As if YOU'RE their keeper. Black people aren't fucking animals, they're not your gotdamned pets.

Ever hear of "white privilege"? YOU FULLY BELIEVE YOU POSSES THAT and only people like you can save them from theirselves. You speak from a condescending position of your privilege. DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH? DO YOU REALLY CARE? Move out your cushy white fucking neighborhood and go live in one of the areas they do. Minimum 10 years! Can or are you willing to do that? I don't mean any pussyfied ratio either! I mean move into an area of 95% or greater black population to 5% other.

"Befriend some black people"

You don't know shit from shinola like most of the rest of the white people around here that believe they are so superior and high white and mighty.
By Strongmember# at 14,Nov,20 07:30 other posts of Strongmember# 
You are not fooling anybody with your bullshit. It is clear you have some oddly impassioned opinions about black people. I am continuing to argue here so maybe other people get to read my messages, and can be exposed to more points of view.

By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Nov,20 10:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you need 15 to 35 years worth of real experience, before you can muster-up some EMPATHY, that might be a flaw in your character.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 17,Nov,20 17:19 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
If I was black I'd say no.

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 00:34 other posts of bannon 
Can only agree. The fact that people dont is what's wrong with this country. If some hick red neck with his kid in the back of the car, was filmed being shot 7 times in the back by a liberal police officer I think the hick red necks would be upset. Drama queens.
By Scorps at 14,Nov,20 05:39 other posts of Scorps 
You're really not that fuckin' bright, are you?

Didn't your Mammie teach you not to speak if you don't have something intelligent to say?
By bannon at 16,Nov,20 19:06 other posts of bannon 
I rate your dick - poor
Your opinion doesnt count

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 01:15 other posts of bannon 
I rate your dick - super
Your opinion counts

By Skittles at 17,Nov,20 13:26 other posts of Skittles 
Black CRIMES Matter!!

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 16,Nov,20 13:57 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Blacks should rise up against the oppressive white establishment. Whites have been committing murder and mahem and passing the blame to blacks. Sixty percent of all murders are done by whites to enrich themselves. The cops help out by killing some poor black fool and blaming him for everything
By phart at 16,Nov,20 17:38 other posts of phart 
Evidence please?
Blacks are self oppressors,adopting a victum mentality by choice most of the time.
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 16,Nov,20 18:56 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
It's well know that the cop that killed what's his name was told to kneel on him. And the lady they shot was the same. It's all in the Imperial News of Botswana.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

Don't you read?
By phart at 16,Nov,20 19:44 other posts of phart 
can't say as I have read those media sources no.
But George Floyd was just a late term abortion.No real crime commited. Sadly,that is way it looks to me that liberals think.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 14,Nov,20 07:35 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
I’m with Scorps only white AngloSaxon Protestants matter. Fuck all others

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 01:18 other posts of bannon 
strong member and curvy have decent dicks so they are right. The other dicks are poor. This is probably why they hate the world and live in a shack in a swamp. They are wrong. Poor dick people. Poor poor dick people.

By Scorps at 27,Oct,20 04:14 other posts of Scorps 
Black Lives Matter - SHOULD be designated as a domestic terrorist organization... 🖕

🇺🇲 Vote 4 The 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By phart at 27,Oct,20 09:50 other posts of phart 
Also the Democratic Party should be on the terrorist watch list as well. When Democrats don't get their way, ask Lincoln and Kennedy what happens.
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Oct,20 12:49 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You must have really good arguments for that. Let's hear them.

How about putting the Republican party on the terrorist watch list.
They have killed 226.000 people.
By phart at 27,Oct,20 20:48 other posts of phart 
NO they have not.I want to see evidence of that to.
As far as evidence of the democrats being terrorist,do you honestly think the rioters and looters are voting Republican? Come on man? to quote your hero Biden.You gota be smarter than that.
Some of Biden's supporters are the 1's commiting the arson and looting. Terrorism.
Now show me how a chinese made virus that was spread all over the ENTIRE EARTH is Trumps fault?
They just came on the tv news this evening,a local town has had 9 cops come down with the wuhan over the past few months.
They all have been wearing mask,sanitizing their hands,cars and etc,everything they could possiably do,and they STILL GOT THE DAMN virus.
TRUMP Even got it,and he is the most secure man in the USA.
By Ananas2xLekker at 28,Oct,20 08:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Interesting logic; you say democrats are responsible for the actions of their voters, while the republicans are not even responsible for their own actions/inactions.

Most of these protesters/rioters/looters haven't been voting at all, because neither party have been doing anything for them, for decades. They are fed up with your system. So, these protests are on you and your politics.

Trump is responsible for first denying the existence of the virus, then denying the danger of the virus, then taking insufficient action to prevent outbreak of the virus (when it was still possible) and after that not taking appropriate action to reduce the spread of the virus.
My government is also doing poorly against the virus, but at least they were serious and mostly honest about it. Trump has been neither. That is why he is to blame for the horrible death rate in your country.

Trump is not the most secure man in the USA, because he allowed everyone around him to neglect Covid prevention measures. It is not spreading at the same level in the democrat organization, because they have been more sensible.

Biden is not my hero. He is still a corporatist to the bone. In my opinion, he is worse than Obama, just a little bit better than Hillary and a lot better then any republican.

By tecsan at 27,Oct,20 23:19 other posts of tecsan 
I have been thinking that all along...Glad you said it...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Scorps at 03,Nov,20 02:53 other posts of Scorps 
It's true and EASILY provable!

Just look at ALL the attributable deaths, property destruction, theft, and fear caused because of them.
Working hand in hand with ANTIFA.

🇺🇸 REJECT Those Organizations - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By bannon at 14,Nov,20 00:50 other posts of bannon 
Do you actually believe anything trump says? Antifa? It's the FA thats the problem. We fought agianst them in the war now we are voting for one. At least hitler made the rank of corporal. trump didnt get as far as joining. burst into tears. said it was rigged and his mummy told him he could stay at home. the media was agianst him.
BLM - just a general anti hatred movement.

By bannon at 14,Nov,20 01:14 other posts of bannon 
I rate your dick - poor
therefore your opinion doesnt count

By tecsan at 12,Nov,20 01:50 other posts of tecsan 
According to people like K. Harris, it is black lives matter and screw all the whites...༼☯﹏☯༽

By dgraff at 05,Nov,20 06:19 other posts of dgraff 
At the end of the election no matter who the president is they better have a plan to either fix or stop this Black Lives Matter nonsense because if they can’t then we the people must there is all ready talk of the northern malitas doing a city to City take over and that would not be pretty but it would stomp them out
By phart at 05,Nov,20 09:50 other posts of phart 
It is really sad it has came to this.BLM coulda be declared a terrorist group early on and be dealt with safely and quickly. No killing or at least very little would have happened early on.

By SrCums at 01,Nov,20 13:48 other posts of SrCums 
BLM is a terrorist group that does not bring people together.. Its separates them apart.
By kre8tor69 at 01,Nov,20 20:01 other posts of kre8tor69 
I think you may be right about this. Since the truth is all lives matter not just black. The term was invented by some blacks that feel they have been getting fucked and not in the fun way for a very long time. That may be sort of true but the term is very bad. It has a real meaning but it also causes others to shy away from evn helping now days when it is needed to get everyone back together to solve some real problems and not to as the other guy here said pull people apart.
Be safe and sort of sane out there everyone please!
By SrCums at 01,Nov,20 23:37 other posts of SrCums 
Well said.What brings people together is to help our desire to give. Show compassion.

By tecsan at 02,Nov,20 01:12 other posts of tecsan 
Yes, it is a way to call the current President a solicitor of violence, riot crimes and racist...Hope the smart ones can see through the shit the libs put out there...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Skittles at 22,Oct,20 20:07 other posts of Skittles 
Black CRIMES Matter!

They should stop shooting each other, which is the main cause of black deaths. Black on black crime

By phart at 22,Oct,20 20:12 other posts of phart 
somewhere on the net a couple weeks ago I saw a bridge that been sprayed with the "Black lives matter" crap. Funny thing,someone painted a big O in front of lives! Yep Black Olives matter! Funny!

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Oct,20 15:53 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Even SKITTLES life matters......wait.....ok...ok....Bella!

By Skittles at 26,Oct,20 17:29 other posts of Skittles 
Paranoid old Saggy Granny... I hope I keep you at night. Just delete! That big belly and saggy tits are not site rated!

By SrCums at 01,Nov,20 23:39 other posts of SrCums 
They should buy Christmas presents not to steal them and breaking windows..That's why they love baseball,, They love to steal....
Jews are persecuted more.. You don't see any yamakas smashing into cars and looting walmarts.

By SrCums at 01,Nov,20 23:42 other posts of SrCums 
Tp

By tecsan at 02,Nov,20 00:44 other posts of tecsan 
Wow...well put...It is probably rare, but I do agree with you here...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 01,Nov,20 12:12 other posts of phart 
B Biden's
L Laptop
M Matters
By dgraff at 01,Nov,20 12:25 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha very nice 👍

By Skittles at 01,Nov,20 12:53 other posts of Skittles 

By #627693 at 19,Oct,20 23:50
Fuck everyone!!!!!!!!! That what I say
By Dev01 at 20,Oct,20 00:24 other posts of Dev01 
Sure
By tecsan at 20,Oct,20 01:50 other posts of tecsan 
Like the nfl players kneeling before a national audience...I hear no mention of the white lives that were lost (especially kids) during this crap...No just remember black lives matter and fuck the rest...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 21,Oct,20 02:49 other posts of tecsan 
Good one flyshit...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 20,Oct,20 01:03 other posts of tecsan 
No proper grammar with you so fuck you...Dumbass...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 20,Oct,20 01:05 other posts of tecsan 
I wonder whom this fake account belongs to...Maybe a stupid hombre...Get lost tinkerbell...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 at 20,Oct,20 02:05 other posts of Dev01 
Shut your fuckin hole, fish pie mothertoo or two. Meth ain't a road YOU need to follow. Now ima gonna eat my fried chicken topped off with watermelon. Remember you filthy grub, Birds will eat you 😁😁
By dgraff at 20,Oct,20 06:22 other posts of dgraff 
Birds do love grubs
By tecsan at 21,Oct,20 02:41 other posts of tecsan 
Ok flyshit...if you say so...Hell we will respect your word about as much as we do little tinkerbell's...༼☯﹏☯༽
By dgraff at 21,Oct,20 11:39 other posts of dgraff 
You talking to me cupcake
By tecsan at 23,Oct,20 01:30 other posts of tecsan 
Actually you and another...So I guess yes...༼☯﹏☯༽

By cody8789 at 21,Oct,20 02:57 other posts of cody8789 
By tecsan at 23,Oct,20 02:48 other posts of tecsan 
Now three powder puffs...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 23,Oct,20 02:51 other posts of tecsan 
I hope all whom read your last statement realize what a racist comment you made...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 30,Oct,20 01:49 other posts of tecsan 
Looks like two birds to me...Go find your grub(s)...༼☯﹏☯༽

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Oct,20 15:51 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
That's

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Oct,20 15:54 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
I try to, baby.......I try to....
By Skittles at 26,Oct,20 17:36 other posts of Skittles 
The saggy granny and her pics from 1976... fucking muppet! A typical hillbilly

By tecsan at 18,Oct,20 01:16 other posts of tecsan 
I honestly think all lives matter...Especially the unborn...Wow, whom in their right mind could think abortion in the third trimester is right...Oh, I know who, but I will keep it to myself...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Scorps at 18,Oct,20 01:49 other posts of Scorps 
How about 4 year old Rowan Sweeney's life?

Did his life matter?

If SO! Why hasn't anyone heard of this?
Mainstream media is NOWHERE to be found!

Could it be, because lil Rowan is just 4 years old?

Could it be, because he's a lil white boy?

Could it be, because the killer is a B.L.M. activist?

Could it be, because Kimonie Bryant is black?

Could it be the profound statement - "Eye for an Eye", he tweeted AFTER killing the lil boy, execution style?

Are any of you able to offer up a valid reason why practically NO ONE has heard about this?

Bella!, Tecsan, Skittles, DGraff, SrCums, Phart, Kebmo, Strongmember#, CountryCouple54, Ananas2xLekker, Aussieman187, Jamie

Similar to 5 year old Cannon Hinnant, do these children's lives matter? As a daily news junkie, I just don't understand why I hadn't heard about this. I just so happened to stumble upon it from an unconventional news source.
By Jamie at 18,Oct,20 02:17 other posts of Jamie 
That's very sad hate to see the news they back up blk. they are scar of blacks

By dgraff at 18,Oct,20 07:21 other posts of dgraff 
As everyone knows this topic is a sore tooth with me my question is just what do the black people have to bitch about as I see it we have come along way in 50 years change does not happen over night I remember the 1970s very well now those are times they had a gripe I remember young white men getting together on a Saturday night going to the city of Harrisburg in beat up pickup trucks going brooming no one got hurt and it was fun

By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Oct,20 08:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Is this in any way connected to the protests? Or do you only connect this because the mass murderer is black in this case?
This site says the perp and the family knew each other, because they were texting and there was cash involved.
Linking that with BLM protests is weak. Not every black murderer is a BLM protester, even if he had been protesting at some point.
You had 419 mass shootings in 2019. This looks like just one of them. Fortunately they caught the bastard who did it. He will probably get the death penalty.
By phart at 18,Oct,20 12:15 other posts of phart 
First I heard of this case.Not news worthy because the child was not black and it reenforces the fact that black men commit alot of the crimes.
1 look at the guy and you can tell he is not a fellow that goes to work every day doing something productive.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if the guy hated "whiteys"
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Oct,20 04:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"1 look at the guy and you can tell he is not a fellow that goes to work every day doing something productive."

Why, because he is black and has dreadlocks?
Or do you expect him to smile, while he knows he will be put to death for what he did?

He doesn't have any tattoos or scars, he's just black and has dreads. I would even call this tidy dreads. When I saw his picture, I didn't think what you said, I thought he didn't look like a killer.

What is it about his appearance that makes you SEE what you said?
Or would you think the same about any picture of a black man?
By Scorps at 21,Oct,20 13:23 other posts of Scorps 

By phart at 21,Oct,20 19:33 other posts of phart 
When I watch the news or whatever,most of the criminals look similar to that picture.
Trust me,you can look at a picture of a white dude that beat a old man up for his car and a few bucks for drugs and see the "crackhead" look in them as well. Take off the coke bottle glasses and LOOK.
How many black men in bussiness suits do you see with dreads and a look in their face like that?Not many.The black men I have met that were bank presidents and college professors were well dressed and have a polite,kept look about them.
There are some black people that could teach whites how to clean up their act trust me.
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Oct,20 07:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So people are only respectable when the look and dress like a businessman. I should warn you, people that have done the most damage to society and have caused the most suffering overall, look like respectable businessmen.
Sure, a robber who shoots you or cuts you up, mostly looks like a thug.

However, all these people look very respectable:
- The CEO of the cluster-bomb factory, who bribes your politicians to continue supplying Saudi Arabia with cluster-bombs, so they can continue their genocide in Jemen and enrich the CEO and management of the cluster-bomb factory.
- The CEO of the tobacco company who bribes the FCTC to relax anti-smoking laws, so he can keep making profits of giving people cancer.
- Big Pharma CEOs paying your politicians so they don't push for lower drug prices.
- Chemical company CEOs paying your politicians to drop regulations, so they can keep polluting the rivers, that are also used for drinking water.
- Drinking water company CEOs paying your politicians, to lower standards for drinking water and hold inspections, to make the process cheaper, while people are drinking lead and mercury.
- Do I really need to give examples on how much despair bank CEOs have caused?

People you respect kill many times more than the people you hate and fear.

By tecsan at 19,Oct,20 23:00 other posts of tecsan 
Do you believe that we hear about all the white people murdered???As for police, I do not care what color they are as long as they show up if I need them..."BACK THE BLUE"༼☯﹏☯༽

By AussieMan187 at 18,Oct,20 17:35 other posts of AussieMan187 
No one has heard about this because it doesn't suit the agenda of the leftist media. Can't have people thinking these BLM protesters are a pack of animals now... It's the WHITE mans fault Black people are oppressed! Duh... People feel better when they blame someone else for their problems, rather than improving their mindset... It's a shame these kids wind up in the fire of these morons.

By #460385 at 18,Oct,20 17:46
Yes we heard about the day after it happened. But figured I'd be wasting my energy by posting the link. But I will anyways.
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

By phart at 18,Oct,20 18:34 other posts of phart 
No waste of energy,it needs to get out there.
It is obvious that we the People are the only 1's that can get the news out there.The media,they don't give a damn about facts or truth.They want rateings.

By dgraff at 18,Oct,20 19:08 other posts of dgraff 
The video says like and subscribe if you want rowens killer to get the death penalty and I did but I would like to see them kill him in cold blood and cut off his head and hold it up for the town’s people
By #460385 at 18,Oct,20 19:12
Now your talking. Boy oh boy you're gonna upset twosaggy with that comment.
By dgraff at 18,Oct,20 19:41 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha oh well

By phart at 18,Oct,20 20:34 other posts of phart 
The desire for justice for such a brutal killing should be a mutual desire for all Americans. I don't give a damn If justice offends anyone.
Killing a kid by putting 2 bullets in it's head,sounds more like something a member of the Taliban or Isis would do,not a American citizen.

By bella! at 19,Oct,20 12:23 other posts of bella! 
I am not a news junkie. If I'm home at the times that news is on, I listen to it. I don't subscribe to the news and even if I did, it's at least a day old when I would read about it.

No, I did not hear about Rowan Sweeney until I saw your post. Right now, white on black crime is what is making the news in order to stir outrage and unrest.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Oct,20 15:50 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Ok in the first trimester. BELLA! says so

By tecsan at 24,Oct,20 02:50 other posts of tecsan 
I hope EVERYONE knows that all lives matter even the unborn...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 21,Oct,20 21:00 other posts of phart 
If you are 1 to think that only certian lives matter,think about this for a moment.What if your mother had aborted you? You would have never been able to learn,love,hate,eat,sleep,shit,or anything else,the world would be a different place because you were not in it,regardless if good or bad,it would be different.So your life does matter.All lives matter,regardless of age or if they are still wet and floating or black or other colors.And by the way,White is a color.
Crayola makes a white crayon ,has since 1903.
By tecsan at 22,Oct,20 01:10 other posts of tecsan 
Maybe I should change my belief and the ignorant ones would be gone...NO I cannot and will not do that though the unborn and infants...No one knows how they will mature...Maybe some feel it is best to take them out and not give them a chance to form they're own opinion...SAD when people think like that...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Oct,20 03:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If ANY lives actually matter, why is no one talking about how to actually save lives or making people's lives any better?

People are dying from Covid19, lack of healthcare, war and violence. Do any of you have ideas to do something about those unnecessary deaths?
Or is your attitude that lives matter, but not enough TO DO SOMETHING?
Or is your attitude that lives matter, but other things are more important?
By tecsan at 14,Oct,20 03:53 other posts of tecsan 
I think the fact is very obvious that what I was trying to convey...Not only do black lives matter but all lives matter...Now what part did you not understand...Yes I know about the covid crisis and wish it were not true, but nothing I can say or do is going to make it go away...As for importance, All lives matter...Even you...Now get a grip on things and face up to life...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Oct,20 12:04 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, it is very hard for you personally to do anything. I'm not talking about that. However saying there is nothing anyone can do to save lives or make lives better, that's just giving up. I thought Americans were supposed to have a 'can do attitude'.
But what your saying is that you care about all lives, but you or the state shouldn't do anything to help people, they should all help themselves.
Then it doesn't make any difference whether lives matter to you or not.
By phart at 15,Oct,20 16:57 other posts of phart 
I can't remember when and whom i made the offer but sometime back a few months there was someone jabbering about BLM and I said, "Hey,I will stop at the hardware and get you a brush and a gallon of bright yellow rustoleum if you will go paint BLack lives matter in the street --- before I could finish "OH thank YOU!" ,I was no,I didn't finish my statement.I will give you the paint and the brush if you will go paint it in the street,in front of a abortion clinic. Their smile turned upside down and I was cussed. Funny,how NO lives matter at that place!They all get sucked out.
By tecsan at 16,Oct,20 05:20 other posts of tecsan 

By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Oct,20 08:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
By phart at 17,Oct,20 09:02 other posts of phart 
Why the shaking of head? Does a unborn childs heart beat not matter to you? Does the baby have to be dry and fed once before it is considered murder to take it's life?
By Ananas2xLekker at 20,Oct,20 08:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Because abortion has fuck all to do with people dying from police violence,
that's the reason for my head shake.

It's not a baby as soon as there is a heart beat. That's a 7 weeks. There is a lot of time between that and once it is dry and fed. I've asked you before what is your time limit on abortion, but you've never answered.

In any case, you can use your abortion argument on any unnecessary deaths.
You can just point to abortion when anyone asks for caring about people
(dying from anything) you don't care about.

How about I say, that I will only start caring about abortion, until you have solved all murder and unnecessary deaths of people that actually have been born.

I think it's more important to care about human beings who have the mental capacity to fear death or at least the nervous system to feel pain.
By phart at 20,Oct,20 09:26 other posts of phart 
Interesting you would want to put a time limit on abortion.
The way some folks think,taking a life at age 40 could be considered a abortion.As for a limit in my opionion,no abortion at any time unless it is the result of r@pe,1ncest,or the pregnancy is a direct danger to the mother.Then it should be a last choice.
As for actually doing something to save lives,there is some things we can all do personally to save lives.
1, if we don't want a baby to have to kill later,use prevention.
2,if we don't want to die in a riot,stay away from the riot.
3,if we don't want to die of Aids ,use prevention and don't share needles.
4. if we want healthcare, go to work and earn the priviledge,it is not a right,I don't know where the concept came from that health care is a right.
5,if we don't want cancer,don't smoke and grind asbestoes.There is many causes of cancer,and Some can be avoided.
6.if we don't want to die as a result of police violence,don't break the law or if you do,respect the officers. There is abuse on thier end and they should be held accountable of course.
7.if we don't deaths due to war,get our fucking noses out of Iran,iraq,afganistan,packistan,syria and etc and let them folks deal with their own self made sess pools.
I will think of some more later
By Ananas2xLekker at 20,Oct,20 12:29 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Oh, now I get it, the police is just doing late abortion

Still, I do want to thank you for your clear answers. Even if I don't agree, I think politics should still listen to your opinions, if you make them clear like you did. That is democracy. However, if there is a majority with a conflicting opinion and it is in line with reality, the government should listen to the majority. About 61% of US adults say that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

There are only a few people that would allow abortion after 24 weeks. This is the minimum age for a fetus to be viable outside the womb, with a lot of care and likely health problems for the child the rest of its life. So one could call a fetus of 24 weeks a baby. I don't have a specific limit of weeks in mind, because my limit is "can the fetus feel pain?". I let that question up to science. However, if the fetus of a certain age could feel pain, but there is no other brain function, I would agree with abortion, up to 24 weeks, under anesthesia of the fetus.
My principle is, a fetus is not a human being yet, until it can survive without the mother. Before that, it is only the opportunity for a human being and it is up to the mother if she agrees with that opportunity. I don't think every undesired conception should lead to a new human being. There are enough humans already. Let's help the humans that actually started life to make the best of it.

1. Sure, use prevention, I agree. But, I think it needs to be at least affordable. Poor people also deserve sex.

2. Not every protest is a riot. But if truth and justice are on the side of the protesters and the authorities do not listen, I think rioting is justified to achieve the goal. No rights have ever been acquired without a fight.

3. Sure, same as point 1. Still, society has the task to eliminate diseases like that.

4. It should be a right, because it is to the benefit of everyone. Being sick should not be punishment, because generally it is not by choice. What is humanity worth, if we don't take care of the sick?

5. I agree. However, there should be rules to prevent people risking cancer while doing their work and consumer products to be as safe as possible. People should still have the right to consume unsafe products, but they also should be regulated to minimize damage to society and minimize profit to companies that profit on damaging society.

6. Many people have been killed, who did not break the law or only committed minor offenses. Being disrespectful should not be punishable by death. Why should cops be allowed to kill people that offend them? If a cop acts like an asshole, you should be able to threat them as such, without fear of getting killed.
We should have higher demands of law enforcement than just to be held accountable when they kill people.

7. I agree, but rich and powerful countries also have some responsibility to prevent people from being abused.

By licksipsuckit at 16,Oct,20 06:12 other posts of licksipsuckit 
I do stuff, I don't kill people, black or white, I don't cough on people and I don't king hit people in the street for nothing or burn down other peoples houses or trash their property..... isn't that doing something to stop violence, war and disease? doing nothing in some cases is just what is needed, to stop the violence, people need to stop doing it... that's how simple it is.. I cant control anyone but myself, and it comes down each and everyone as an individual to behave themselves in a manner that is not anti social. *Lix*
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Oct,20 08:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Are you saying there is nothing wrong in America and protesters should just go home?

Do you really think everything is OK? Do you really think that when people's lives suck it's all their own fault?

Look at your history. Nothing positive has ever been achieved without people taking action for it.
You might not agree with BLM, but I assure you that they will not stop until your government takes action to reduce police violence. If you were just a bit neutral in your thoughts, you should also demand some changes from your government, instead of putting all your demands on the people that are asking for change.
By phart at 17,Oct,20 08:58 other posts of phart 
Meeting in a park and having some speachs and such ,getting a permit to walk down a closed street,etc,that is the type of free speach that is protected by the constitution.
But when a group of thugs claiming to be protesting for BLM burns down bussiness's and steals from people,that is not protesting.The peaceful protesters are doing NOTHING to actually stop these riots,so perhaps they are not lighting the fire,but they are enabling others to.
As far as holding a cop accountable,I doubt anyone has a problem with that.But folks need to vote in people that will look at that and fix it. Not burn down the police station.

By licksipsuckit at 17,Oct,20 18:44 other posts of licksipsuckit 
when did it become the governments job to make people behave like respectable human beings?, isn't that a parents job? to do the best job at making a human being that functions on normal levels that society dictates.?? when did it become the governments job to tell people to stop acting like dicks?, do you really expect the government to tell people how to live, how to think, how to act?.. I thought you put governments in to build infrastructure, roads, rail, hospitals, to pay for education, for schools, to teach people how to BEHAVE, and to build police stations and man them, to ENFORCE SAID BEHAVIOUR and make the laws that these policemen follow?. what can the government do other than fund this??? tell the police to just let black people have the right to fuck their lives and live like HOODS and GANSTERS, and let just lawless BLACKS, do what ever they like when ever they like??
yes if your life sucks, you made it that way...black or white or any colour in between. if you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequence and if you rob people, hurt people, burn their lively hoods, when does that become ok to get your point across and when is it the governments fault to clean up this mess that 'society' created??? I really don't care about America, or their attitudes, its not my problem. but I married a 'black' man, and he had the biggest chip on his shoulder, wanted to get interest free loans and use the system to be 'black' to his own advantage, and I was totally against it... in my world, and my childrens world, you are either an Australian first foremost, or 'black' and disadvantaged if you want to wear that label like badge of honour, and I wasn't living in a 'black' house and 'black neighbourhood' for anyone, I wasn't going to raise my children with this attitude and around others with this horrible 'victim mentality', and I didn't teach my half cast son, that he was a black man, he was taught to be an Australian, and is an Australian, and now is an australian astrophysicist!!! not a half aboriginal victim with an attitude, I also quashed any of the aboriginal programs that the school tried to put him in, so they could receive extra funding. how equal is that??? giving black kids days off school so they don't get the education they should be, an education like the 'white' kids...... I dated another 'race' of black man after him, and he too carried his colour like a badge of negativity, he didn't ask questions, just punched people out of his way if he didn't like them... so my first hand experience with 'black' men, is that theyre TAUGHT this behaviour, theyre taught that the world hates them, that they have to fight dirty for everything, that theyre DISADVANTAGED for being the way they are... funny how my 'black' husband, got a normal job when he wanted to start a family, got a normal loan from a bank, bought a normal house and in nice neighbourhood and not a shack in a 'blacks' only part of town, and funnily enough, could live just like anyone else once he got over the 'black chip' on his shoulder.
phart said it right, the protesting isn't protesting, its just down right arson, rioting, law breaking bullshit, and I don't agree with it and I wouldn't give these people the time of day after seeing what they've done to entire cities and towns and other human beings. HOW DARE THEY!! , these riots started over a drug fucked, criminal.... A DRUG FUCKED, LAW BREAKING, THEIF, AND CRIMINAL... if they had of arrested a peaceful protestor, abiding the laws of the land, then no, this reaction would have also been unwarranted ... when you let people create whole suburbs, towns and communities based around lawlessness, you call them 'ghettos' and instead of addressing this as a problem, society waited till the 'ghettos' got out of control.. I bet not one policeman or law enforcement agency ever wants to go there.. because the inhabitants of these areas run them... gang law rules. and if the government, heaven help them, send in the military, as that's what it would take to clean them out, do gooders would all get their panties in a knot and call it uncalled for villance against disadvantaged people???... so you want these areas to continue teaching their children that this 'ghetto' lifestyle is all there is for them... you created it.. as a people, now you have to fix it, as a people, not one person is responsible for all this lawlessness, what's the reason that these random individuals have the right to protest like a pack of wild animals and that these pigs that are holding your towns and cities to ransom, need to be 'respected and treated better' ... yeah, comes back to 'lets give everyone a medal' for participating and tell all the children they can be 'anything they want' and if they want to nothing and useless, than that ok.. no need to work hard, get a job and work your way out of poverty... , lets pat these rioters on the back for bringing back peace to the streets and making the country a better place to live... lets burn down all those 'white peoples' businesses so we can whinge in a month that no one has a shop to buy bread from, and its all the governments fault that the streets are filled with chaos.
we humans, we're supposed to be the 'master race', well I beg to differ many days *lix*
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Oct,20 08:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
This is a very long winded argument that can be summarized as "it's their own damn fault.". Don't you have any idea how much more difficult it is to get your life in order if you're poor or black or even worse; both?

Your country has tried the message "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" for decades. How is it working for you? I tell you, your country is slipping away further and further. You are acknowledging the problems, but you don't see the causes.
Ask yourself why poor people are getting poorer and rich people are getting richer.
You can keep blaming the poor and/or colored people or you can choose to make changes that help them and simultaneously help yourself.
By licksipsuckit at 19,Oct,20 02:04 other posts of licksipsuckit 
hows what working for me??? I don't know what century youre talking about, or 'my country' is slipping away from what??? from people making their own minds up about the crap we're all being fed on television. and the lies and over inflated lives of 'social media' influencers, to many people get all their information from the 'bullshit files' of the facebook clickbait....
people would rather argue about nothing than do anything... just like here. I'll just do what everyone does.. its not my problem, and until it becomes my problem, I don't need to do anything.. *lix*
By Ananas2xLekker at 20,Oct,20 09:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I'm talking about the last 40 years, in which social benefits have been slowly broken apart and income inequality has been growing. Many people need three jobs to survive. Healthcare and education have become an expensive luxury. Life on earth is in danger and humanity is just letting it go to shit.

This is not just crap I have been fed on television, because the media has been actively denying this. I can actually interpret data, understand science and just realize what happens in the world around me. I have eyes and a brain!
I am scientifically educated and have experience in data analytics and problem solving. It is my job to do a deep dive into a problem, find the root cause and contributing factors, then determining all solutions, determine the optimal solution and then achieve the optimum result. That's why I see what the cause are for the problems I present here. That's why I also see solutions.

Don't you agree there are problem?
Don't you agree is has been getting worse every decade?
If you see the problems, what do you think are the solutions?
Do you think asking people to be respectable human beings and raising respectable human beings will help?

You don't have to do anything. You don't have to care about the problems or
the causes or even understand them. You don't have to be engaged in politics,
you don't even have to vote. But if you give your uninformed opinion, you will get
push-back from someone who is informed.
By phart at 20,Oct,20 12:19 other posts of phart 
Do you think asking people to be respectable human beings and raising respectable human beings will help?

It is a good place to start.
By Ananas2xLekker at 20,Oct,20 12:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You don't do that now then?

My idea is that when you treat people like animals, they become animals.
That would be a better place to start at.

By licksipsuckit at 20,Oct,20 19:57 other posts of licksipsuckit 
push back from you???, your opinions about yourself mean nothing to me... you haven't made one opinion, that has made me want to run out and help the world, so your opinions are just that... nothing more than an 'educated' opinion... your data, and education and all your self proclaimed problem solving abilities mean jack shit here. did you forget where you were???? youre on a sex site??? preaching about world solutions to a problem that is so age old, that it will never stop... IN MY EDUCATED OPINI0N, people just hate other people and even if we were all the same colour, same shape and same looking, PEOPLE would still find something about you to fight over.... just like you did, trying to make out your education is better than mine and you have better solutions than me to what??? something that is UNFIXABLE???
my son is considered 'half black'. I consider him to be firstly, my son, secondly, a law abiding Australian, and thirdly, a good man... the word 'black', or colour, or race has nothing to do with him being a decent human being in my house...
Im not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know what being treated like a second rate citizen feels like... how about you??? are you the parent of a half cast child??? have you ever had to fight a system set up to fail for your kid??? have you been pushed into a system that makes racism its heart, and teaches your kids to be racist from the time they start school???? Ive fought his battle for his entire life... so don't preach to me about answers to racism that you havent dealt with first hand... I know what Im talking about... I didn't read it from a book, I experienced it and still am ... *Lix*

By Pantyhose1 at 20,Oct,20 08:12 other posts of Pantyhose1 
GOOD POINT!!!! You need to post this everywhere!

By tecsan at 21,Oct,20 03:48 other posts of tecsan 
No one has time to do anything that actually matters as you asked...They are too busy trying to control the riots caused by this...Not to mention other crisis's that are happening now...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 19,Oct,20 23:07 other posts of tecsan 
How can anyone say black lives matter without believing all lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Scorps at 20,Oct,20 01:59 other posts of Scorps 
Not sure, you'd have to ask the 98% of white chicks toting the BLM signs and standing on corners.

By tecsan at 18,Oct,20 22:01 other posts of tecsan 
Think this is going a little too far...Seen an ad...black dads lives matter...Shit on the white dad and any others that are not black...Why does the left play into this crap???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 18,Oct,20 23:10 other posts of bella! 
Why do you include this odd purple thing with every post you make? What is the meaning behind it? ༼☯﹏☯༽

By Skittles at 18,Oct,20 08:39 other posts of Skittles 
BLM is a joke. A Soro's funded project to disrupt things. This shit box organization has caused millions in damage when their peaceful protests turn violent.

But the biggest joke about BLM is they do NOT care when it is black on black crime. Just look at any given day in Chicago. Any BLM outrage here?

Muppets.
By sherryann at 18,Oct,20 15:14 other posts of sherryann 
precisely! But it's headline news if a white police officer (rightfully) shoots a black criminal. Black on black crime? Crickets!
And tecsan, of course all lives matter.

By tecsan at 17,Oct,20 02:37 other posts of tecsan 
So why call it blm???Again all lives matter...Do not be so contradictory...The movement as you call it could say all babie's lives matter also...Wow where do we stop...I think with 'all'...Cut out the crap...I do know most here will not weigh in on this topic...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 17,Oct,20 06:51 other posts of bella! 
A movement called "all babie's" lives matter"? I'm sure the hypothetical cause is worthy of a GoFundMe campaign, but what exactly is a "babie"?
By tecsan at 17,Oct,20 23:02 other posts of tecsan 
Like to hear your explanation of a baby, please enlighten me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 18,Oct,20 00:16 other posts of bella! 
Oh, baby!?

The use of an apostrophe confused me, that punctuation mark denotes possession. Example, tecsan or tecsan's. In your sentence you used wrote babie's so it seemed logical to believe you were referring to a babie.....whatever a babie is.

By tecsan at 18,Oct,20 01:18 other posts of tecsan 
Still want you to explain what a baby is or is not...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 18,Oct,20 01:31 other posts of bella! 
You're asking me to explain to you what a baby is? I take it that English is not your first language.

By Jamie at 18,Oct,20 01:52 other posts of Jamie 
May be he ment to say (barbie)..
By bella! at 18,Oct,20 02:01 other posts of bella! 
I never thought about that, you're probably right!

By licksipsuckit at 17,Oct,20 23:12 other posts of licksipsuckit 
its a topic about something that cant be fixed, its one of those things you, or governments can throw money at for ever and never get an outcome that is good, because this is a people problem... has anyone asked this movement what they want???

"generally speaking, the consensus focuses on less police, more community control, more investment".

Less police, ??? I think more police are needed, specifically more black police, and make black police, police black areas.. stops all this white against black stuff. let the black police sort out the black problems, with black orientated fixes.
more community control.??? no, community is how they got this divide in the first place. blacks telling blacks that everything is unjust ... get rid of community telling them and teach them properly, if need be, ship impoverished black kids to white schools and make them intergrate and sit next to each other for 10 years of schooling, not blacks on one side and whites on the other. segregation caused this, make them equal quantities in all schools and make them, as children, not see colour.. give them all the same educations... not poor kids get less education than rich white kids... if its a public school, mix it up. you cant reteach older people, with ground in beliefs, but you can guide a new generation into new thinking..
and investment... well I believe this is the biggest problem, throwing money at it, doesn't fix it. as the wrong people see a money trail and the problem stays so the funding can be collected and problems never change. checking that the money already spent is spent on the things it supposed to might help, instead of ending up in the pockets of 'advisers', or committees that only look after their end of town, and not the end its meant for... Ive seen so much corruption in all these programs and governments cant keep throwing money at something that no one wants to fix... *Lix*
*lix*
By 1RonG at 18,Oct,20 08:17 other posts of 1RonG 
School/education is an interesting one. I heard a while back someone say that a xhuld if colour would not do as well in education on the West Coast of America , or particularly areas where people of colour are less ...this could well be very true but just flip the coin a second, how would a child of white parents fair in some of the ' ghettos ' , a white child would have absolutely no chance. So segregation exists in both types of communities unfortunately and again unfortunately it is down to many reasons but a very obvious one is how a child is raised. In Kindergarten, as a general rule,kids don't care what what colour your skin is, they are educated to think the way they do by society

By Ananas2xLekker at 09,Oct,20 11:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
White lives did already matter, so the BLM movement didn't need to include that.
Still, it would have been smarter if they called themselves 'Black Lives Matter Too'.
Or maybe the founders considered that and decided that the name 'Black Lives Matter' would get more attention without the 'Too'.
By phart at 09,Oct,20 12:57 other posts of phart 
good question.

By licksipsuckit at 15,Oct,20 18:13 other posts of licksipsuckit 
that depends on what country you live in... ask the white people living Africa, how their lives mattered when black people were running around chopping up white women and children and burning them alive???? it can depends on what country you live in and at this point in time, and how the population behaves as a whole now. races have been chopping each other up for centuries, hating each other for very little, and all I can see it is a MAN thing most the time, revolving around wealth, greed and testosterone, that's the main problem, and with the thinning of all colours with mixed marriages and so many mixed nationalities, how does anyone identify themselves as being black or white???? why do people only identify as 2 colours of people, and if being white with a tan, doesn't count??? or being black but paler than the considered shade of black, than who is considered worse off then the next bloke??? ... I see it as being 'Life doesn't matter', it only matters in America and fuck everyone else. the way this was sorted in the 60s was peaceful protests, now its 'lets trash everything in our path to get our point across and make ourselves out to be idiots while we're at it'... and anyone that identifies with a common criminal, and raises them to be a pillar of society , needs their head read in my opinion *Lix*
By tecsan at 16,Oct,20 22:17 other posts of tecsan 

By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 07:11
Why do you tecsan feel that the two are mutually exclusive? How about rewriting that as "Black Lives Matter AND all lives matter"?

I won't derail your thread with a "fight" but it's difficult not to be confrontational when, if you're on one side of the argument, you are smeared with stuff like:

"they believe that that life in the womb is an inanimate object or a parasite of sorts, and MUST be terminated" OR

"the white one should be locked up, thrown in an underground dungeon, food deprived, and gassed. Later, throw the black criminal a ticker tape parade, herald them as a hero, and throw a shit ton of money at them."

It's possible to have sympathy for the causes of BLM without being pro-abortion or pro-punishment for white criminals. It's also possible to be in favour of the broad aims of BLM, and to criticise some of their more extreme actions.

If, however, you want your world to be painted in simple shades of black and white (no pun intended) I would refer you to Scorps' response. No attempt to find any middle ground whatsoever, and anyone who has any common cause with BLM is a baby-hating, "Lib-tard". Recent posts have been a little sensitive of criticism of the US, but I would contend that extreme views (on EITHER side of the argument) are counter-productive for resolution of the problems you have Stateside.
By phart at 09,Oct,20 10:42 other posts of phart 
The simple statement "all lives matter" includes ALL lives. so why would you put "Black" anything in front of it,or white for that matter if they ALL actually mattered to you.
It is a clearly racist statement. Although you can google yourself to death and read all kinds of bullshit claiming it's Not racist.Yea right.
Want some beach front property? I have some in Utah, cheap.
By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 10:49
So academic papers, well-reasoned articles, youtube clips, or "google yourself to death" makes no difference to you?

Ever heard of empiricism?

If evidence I present to you is brushed off that easily, you semi-literate chimp, why should I bother?

You've, basically, admitted that any inconvenient facts don't dent your fucked-up beliefs. Read a fucking book. Read something from someone you might disagree with. Then form an opinion. smh

By tecsan at 09,Oct,20 22:17 other posts of tecsan 
Not even going to read the above til you decide to stop being a coward and identify yourself...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 12,Oct,20 02:18 other posts of tecsan 
How about you shutting your stupid mouth...Read first sentence only...Stop being a coward and I will read all...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart at 12,Oct,20 09:23 other posts of phart 
He left.
No loss.
By bella! at 12,Oct,20 15:33 other posts of bella! 
It was a loss. Do you ONLY enjoy the company of people with similar opinions and interests to yourself? It's nice when everyone is all "kumbaya" and cozy, but I do enjoy diversity/diversification. I surely don't mind hearing and entertaining another person's ideas, I might not agree, but who knows, I just may. Perhaps if I open my eyes, my ears and my mind, I'm more open to realize that the world is full of people of different nations, color, culture, etc, and that's perfectly okay with me.
By phart at 12,Oct,20 18:07 other posts of phart 
If it works both ways. But when a link to a post of say,the Twins was posted,he would not watch,or at least said he didn't. He expected everyone else to open their eyes to other veiws but his were written in stone it seemed.
That was what bothered me about him.
Sure I took a look at some of his links,some of them made me about puke.
It takes ALOT to change a middle age or older person's mind about certain topics.
By bella! at 12,Oct,20 18:13 other posts of bella! 
You know how I read those first two sentences? Like, "Ma, I always cut the grass and take the trash out. When is it going to be his turn?"

And as I recall, your bio puts you into that "certain age" group.
By phart at 12,Oct,20 21:13 other posts of phart 
Observant!.
I aint perfect,don't and won't claim to be.
All is well on my end,thanks for jurking the leash back and reminding me to be more civil.
By bella! at 12,Oct,20 21:25 other posts of bella! 
You have been more than civil, my point being, if the jabs bothered you, you should have said something, whether publicly or privately. I meant what I said, some people are book smart, some people are street smart. Some people have a big heart, some people have no heart.

You're a good guy, don't lose sight of that.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 14,Oct,20 10:53 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
tecsan don't get your knickers in a not. Refer your comments to the real member Bella!

On the BLM question. There's so much crap being said one way or the other, I fell it should have read ALMBBOMM. ............................................................ALL LIVES MATTER BUT BLACK ONES MATTER MORE.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 seconds

My opinion
By ANGEL1227! at 14,Oct,20 11:20 other posts of ANGEL1227! 
And as far as what Scorps saying in this same thread, the Republicans should be declared seditious terrorists,too. Everything he has mentioned about the BLM can be laid at the feet in front of McConnell, Trump, Graham and thousands upon thousands that agree with their seditious ideas. I know, I know. They are just following their leader. Seig Heil.

By tecsan at 15,Oct,20 03:12 other posts of tecsan 
I read the first line only...could not tolerate the rest...But why does the other side "black lives matter" feel that they are mutually exclusive...Now that is the big question and you know it...I have heard the statement all lives matter and the response is 'you do not understand'...Well what the hell do we not understand...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 15,Oct,20 03:14 other posts of tecsan 
If you are a real man you would not cancel your account so as to become a number here...Nothing against you, as we are both entitled to our opinions in this country...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! at 16,Oct,20 08:10 other posts of bella! 
How much longer are you going to project yourself as the "tough guy"? Are you that confused that you continue to respond to comment(s) made by a member who is no longer here? Were you the boy that when other boys said, "Meet me in the schoolyard after school!" you showed up after your homework was finished or dinner done? You're looking to spar with someone who left, they're no longer here.

By andrew999999999 at 13,Oct,20 20:20 other posts of andrew999999999 
Maybe it's a divide and conquer tactic?
By Scorps at 14,Oct,20 04:18 other posts of Scorps 
100% Correct Sir!

After hearing the dollar amount of destruction attributable
and caused by the group, the number of accountable deaths because of the group, their consistent message of racism, "trained marxists leaders", and so much more in opposition of American values.

B.L.M. SHOULD BE DEEMED a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION like they are.

Seize all the money contributed to them by the likes of Nike, Pepsi, Papa Johns, T-Mobile, Bank of America, just to name a few, and return some compensation to the numerous victims of that trash organization.

🇺🇲 Vote 4 the 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By Strongmember# at 14,Oct,20 04:22 other posts of Strongmember# 
What does BLM have to do with Marxism?
By Scorps at 14,Oct,20 04:47 other posts of Scorps 
🙄 Really!?

In a Facebook post labeling Black Lives Matter as a Marxist movement, PragerU included a video interview with Carol Swain, a Black conservative and former professor at Vanderbilt and Princeton universities. She said, "Now, the founders of Black Lives Matter, they’ve come out as Marxists."

Swain alluded to Black Lives Matter’s three co-founders, who are still featured prominently on the group’s website — Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza and Opal Tometi. Their primary backgrounds are as community organizers, artists and writers. Swain, though, was referring to a newly surfaced interview Cullors did in 2015, where she said:

"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists. We are superversed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think what we really try to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folks."
By Strongmember# at 14,Oct,20 05:12 other posts of Strongmember# 
Ok. I was not aware of that. I was trying to figure it out.. ill table it for now. I'm not sure what she means, or if she really understands Marx. I read it in college when studying economics. It seems the leaders are a bit radical, but I'm trying to think how that reconciles with many people who only associate BLM with one issue, that of policing deaths. I'll have to look into this more
By Scorps at 14,Oct,20 08:51 other posts of Scorps 

By SrCums at 15,Oct,20 17:01 other posts of SrCums 
To protest against people that discriminate. But it is used to loot, destroy and bring down our democracy and history.

By SrCums at 15,Oct,20 16:59 other posts of SrCums 
How about making a group "Kiss My Ass Matters"

By phart at 15,Oct,20 16:54 other posts of phart 
turns out 1 of the dipshits that was wanting to kidnap that michigan govenor is a BLM supporter and attended a "protest" in june of this year.
Some white supremist.

By Dev01 at 13,Oct,20 03:16 other posts of Dev01 

--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

All lives matter... Even my sisters Texican
By tecsan at 13,Oct,20 22:04 other posts of tecsan 
Little sis I would love to meet a sister that I know I do not have...Nice try though...Hey I appreciate the sign eventhough mis-spelled, but next time no damn dick please...Honestly I like it...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 13,Oct,20 22:07 other posts of tecsan 
༼☯﹏☯༽

By Strongmember# at 13,Oct,20 12:07 other posts of Strongmember# 
I see things got heated here. I'll tell you why I believe BLM exists ( I am white you see if go to my page). I think the original concept was intended to read more like "Black Lives Matter Too." The intent was to shed light on possible lingering situations in which black people were still subject to existing racial bias. I think that racial bias in policing is very clear if you look 50 to 80 years back. The question then is, when did it disappear, if it did, or to what extent does it still exist.

By Zorilla at 12,Oct,20 14:58 other posts of Zorilla 
ALL LIVES MATTER
By tecsan at 12,Oct,20 23:07 other posts of tecsan 
Wow, just said the same to another member here... ༼☯﹏☯༽

By licksipsuckit at 11,Oct,20 19:47 other posts of licksipsuckit 
yes, I believe all lives matter and when it comes to being racist saying black lives matter, yes it is... I get the cause, but why not chant about stopping all colourism. Im not even going to call it racism, as we are all one race, the human race. colourism seems like the problem between this race, its one coloured pack of men, beating on another bunch of different coloured men.
if you are born white or albino in a coloured herd of animals, you are singled out as different. usually killed for that reason to protect the herd. In our society, its not like theres one black person, or one person in a tribe of the opposite colour... its who you associate or identify as being.. here we have white people claiming to be black to receive or access better job opportunities, or more welfare, or more educational resources or grants, when they are more white than black, this is the area of 'grey', which seems to be the bit no one can agree on, how black do you have to be, to be black??? I asked a dude one day who was preaching about being black and wasn't really what I would consider as being black, and I asked him what was his disadvantage of being black, to anyone else who was whiter?? and he said he'd get back to me... I'm still waiting for the answer. you could have 2 men, of medium colour, one claiming to be black, and one claiming to be white, neither are either, theyre mixed colour, but I could guarantee you, I could pick which identifies as which... contestant A would go out in life, get a job, meet a woman, have some kids and teach them the world is here for everyone to live in and enjoy... while contestant B would be blaming the world for hating them and treating them differently... not because of their education, their beliefs, their background, their socio-economic circumstances, but would be blaming their colour as their reason for the world hating them...
this is the time we need a hero of many heros to step up to the plate, not a criminal, we need some great men to show people their is a good way to do things and a shitty way to do things.... a better way than tearing up the streets and acting like contestant B ... *Lix*

By Scorps at 09,Oct,20 04:40 other posts of Scorps 
ALL lives matter, of course!

Unless your a Lib-tard. Then they believe that that life in the womb is an inanimate object or a parasite of sorts, and MUST be terminated! Despicable!

They ALSO believe in degrees of matter.
For example, a black criminal vs a white criminal.

The black one should be set free and not held accountable because they know no better. Those poor souls have been battling an unjust system their whole lives. Have some empathy man! Meanwhile, the white one should be locked up, thrown in an underground dungeon, food deprived, and gassed. Later, throw the black criminal a ticker tape parade, herald them as a hero, and throw a shit ton of money at them.

See! It's all about degrees of matter.

If a black person kills another black person it's oh well! Unless of course the black person doing the killing is a cop, then OMG! Let's start Burning Looting Murdering and you best not say a gotdamned thing about it you racist!

Consider it reparations...

Although I say ALL matter, you MUST take into account the degrees of who's matter and to what extent. Equal justice for all is just a cute little saying with no real meaning. The Libs/Dems know that ALL too well, don't they!

Laws/rules for thee but not for me is their motto.

🇺🇸 FREE Kyle Rittenhouse 🇺🇸

Adult Discussion Forum