Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

This is Pelosi's America

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 25,Oct,20 14:59  other posts of phart
Her district for 3 decades.
I want you to hear what the man says near the end.
only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.BROTHELS / PROSTITUTION   2.National Emergency in Effect !!   3.Nancy Pelosi now threatening to sue Facebook for not removing video of her tearing State of the union speech   4.Nancy Pelosi holds relief bill of floor for vote to take her birthday off   5.PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 07,Dec,20 02:54 other posts of phart 
qouted from a email from my congressman.

"On Friday, Nancy Pelosi took to the floor to vote on a bill that would legalize marijuana and allow marketing of marijuana to minors on television. This not only ignores established science regarding the psychoactive drug and laws in a majority of states, but reallocates taxpayer dollars to the marijuana industry and fails to include any common-sense safety measures. This vote followed another in the House on Thursday on legislation based on the Netflix show, Tiger King. "

This explains alot to me about why liberal democrats vote the way they do,they want to be legaly stoned and still be out amoung the public to endanger us and make our lives EVEN MORE mierable.As they go around high as hell and can't function.
By leopoldij at 09,Dec,20 20:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Has Trump been taking drugs too? Was he stoned? Just asking.
By phart at 09,Dec,20 20:32 other posts of phart 
Why would you ask that? He seems to be the only damn 1 that has any sense in the crowd.
By leopoldij at 10,Dec,20 01:11 other posts of leopoldij 
To me, he sounded like he was constantly under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
By phart at 10,Dec,20 02:04 other posts of phart 
Well, do us a favor,listen to Biden a while and get back with us on what it sounds like HE is on.Thanks.

And to be frank,the last month or so,We don't know the long term side effects of the medications Trump was given to help with covid.
By leopoldij at 10,Dec,20 19:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Most politicians sound drugged. I respect none.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Dec,20 19:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
So, phart, This explains alot to me about why liberal democrats vote the way they do,they want to be legaly stoned and still be out amoung the public to endanger us and make our lives EVEN MORE mierable.As they go around high as hell and can't function.

What exactly are the Republicans high on? They won’t admit the election results. They vote down COVID help for the public. Believe in all kinds of conspiracy. I believe it is LSD
By phart at 10,Dec,20 22:39 other posts of phart 
Naturaly I can't find the webpage I read just last month about where the money was going to go from the Heros Act.But trust me,not much of it was going to actually help the people.it was going to alot of porkbarrel projects. Governor Cuomo already wants to raise state taxes EVEN IF they get money from the relief bill.Because they can't manage money.That is why the repubs are balking.

By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Feb,21 22:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I wish our government legalized cannabis. We have decriminalized and regulated the sales, but not the production. There's still a lot of crime around the production, because it has to be done in secret. If it's completely legal, it's also taxed and regulated. You don't need to allocate tax dollars for it, it's a very profitable market. It will generate lots of tax revenue, just like cigarettes and alcohol.

Who believes they want to market marijuana to minors on television? That's just propaganda. I'm sure they will ban the sales to minors, just like alcohol and cigarettes.

I've tried weed only two times, once by inhalation and once by consumption. I can't see what the fuss is about. With a few friends we smoked a huge joint. For about 15 minutes everything was very funny and we laughed a lot. I never tried it again until about 15 years later when we ate some spacecake. That tasted horrible, but did absolutely nothing for me. I hear it's very relaxing for people with ADHD. My mother even makes tea from it for severe cramps in her back. Why would people be punished for using that?
I thought you liked freedom.

Have you ever tried weed?
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 00:23 other posts of leopoldij 
They're fucked up in the US. They give guns to children but are scared of marijuana.
By phart at 16,Feb,21 01:58 other posts of phart 
To address both of ye here,
1, a sober child or adult is much safer with a gun as far as handling it than a high or drunk person. They would be much more apt to just randomly shoot it to make noise.
I would not be against medical use of pot.IF only the person that needs it is getting affected by it.
The dangerous part people forget about pot is the fact you smoke it,then go to work,or drive or whatever with a altered mental state.Who is responsiable if a accident happens? A drunk,is liable for his actions.But the maker of the beverage is not.Because it is a legal beverage.IF a person is high on illegal drugs,any victums can sue the supplier and grower if found. at least a slightly better chance at justice.
Plus,the dangers to others in the workplace.
I know the employers around here warned not to use cbd oil because it can show a positive on the drug test and prompt a fireing.
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 03:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed, any place where people think that they should have guns is fucked up. You got guns and religion. That's why the country is doomed. Guns and religion, what could he more uncivilized than that?
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Feb,21 14:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I agree completely. However I do think democracy is important. Only about 25% supports banning of guns completely. Unless that changes, my opinion is that they can keep their guns, no matter how many people get killed by them.
There are however majorities on several stricter gun regulations. The will of the people has been held up for years by powerful interest groups. Money in politics is why not just their country, but all of us are doomed.
Religion doesn't help much either.
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 15:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course. Democracy IS important. Period.

I'm not a fool. I know that there's no chance in a million for Americans to get rid of two of the things that make their country operate as a backwards state: guns and religion. They're so brainwashed that they can't see how anachronistic they are. It's pointless to have a discussion with them. They can't argue. They think they can't have democracy without guns and that religion is equivalent to freedom. They can't see that religion is equivalent to mental retardation.

It's futile to even mention these topics.

By #636792 at 12,Mar,21 19:42
Fuck you! You know absolutely nothing about the USA. Read up and study us before you say shit. You want to see uncivilized? Look at Mexico. Look at anywhere in Central Africa. Look at South America.
Until you've studied something and not just from one side, shut the fuck up.
And if you want uncivilized look at how your kings and queens ruled. By force! Now that is uncivilized.
O for one am glad we are no longer part of the UK.
And America is NOT a democracy! America is a democratic republic. Democracy is how we vote our dumb ass representatives. Republic refers to our form of government.
And to all you dumb fucks who want my guns? Come and get them. I won't shoot until you do something stupid.
By leopoldij at 12,Mar,21 20:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Sure, there are worse countries. But the US is pretty backwards because of religiousness and guns. There's no other first world country where with more religious idiocy than the US. There's no other first world country where guns are more important than health other than the US.

That's all I'm saying. Unless you get rid of medieval anachronistic habits, such as religion and guns, you'll be backwards as a society.

Of course, other countries have religious idiocy too. Like Saudi Arabia. But that's a dictatorship. Of course other countries have guns too. Like Afghanistan. But the US shouldn't try to be like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan. It should move to the 21st century.

I love the US. But it'll remain backwards unless it gets rid of religion and guns.
By phart at 13,Mar,21 01:31 other posts of phart 
So for the US to be better off,we should not be able to defend our selves and disbelieve in anything that is difficult to explain?
gee,that simple uh?
Religion,is a sort of rule of law,it teachs not to steal,not to kill.
Without out it or something similar,there is no compass for the human to follow.The human would be scattered in their endevors,in their actions,to basicaly never achieve anything but a meager survival based on violence,stealing,and suffering.
I can't see how having a compass,a moral compass in the case of religion being a bad thing.
As for guns, what do the europeans use to protect their rights,their property,their very lives? Clubs and ?
I can't see europe being any better off really than the US.
By leopoldij at 13,Mar,21 03:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Religion is nonsense.
A country that prides of progress
can't believe in monsters and fairy tales.
Bizarre.
Religion is for idiots.

By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Feb,21 13:46 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You can never hold a manufacturer liable for what people do with their products.
That's true for cigarettes, alcohol, guns, cars, chainsaws, rat poison and a whole lot
of other dangerous stuff. That should be the same for cannabis.
There is are lot of products legally available that are bad for people. Isn't it freedom letting people make their own decisions on their own responsibility, unless it hurts other people?
How do you think recreational weed users hurt themselves or others more, than smokers, drinkers or daily junk food consumers?
Those are freedoms that I (as a lefty, normally pro-big-government) would want the government not to mess with. I would only ask them to regulate and tax according to the damage it does to society. Besides that, they can do government information campaigns and incentives for healthy life choices.
Or do you have a principle against recreational drug use?
You're not religious, right?

Alcohol makes you a much worse driver than weed does, but I agree that driving stoned should be illegal. There is a problem with testing being too sensitive. There have been court cases over here from people that lost their drivers license over cannabis use. There are no clear and practical limits on it, while there are for alcohol use. I'm sure that there are better tests possible. Why make a difference between the two? Just find out what the limit is for safe driving and regulate accordingly.

I've heard these employer drug tests are so sensitive, that eating some poppy seed products can give a positive opioids test. If the use of legal products like CBD oil can prompt your firing, there's something wrong with the rules.
Employers in The Netherlands are forbidden to do drug-tests. It's not necessary, you can fire someone over their behavior. You don't get to fire someone for what they do in their weekends or evenings and doesn't affect your business (too much).
By phart at 16,Feb,21 14:42 other posts of phart 
I am firmly against alcohol,drugs,weed.I don't go to church every sunday but I only support abortion in cases of inces1,r@pe,or endangering the mothers life.
Some things are preventable,like drug addiction and pregnancy.
Your idea of information campaigns is sound but sadly falls on young deaf ears that think they are to smart to get addicted.
I watched pot ruin several peoples lives as I grew up.Not the pot it'ts self,but it was a entry level drug,it became not enough,and wham,they went onto worse things.1 really attractive,smart gal I would have graduated with had she not quit,died shortly after her 26th birthday from a over does.My former girlfriend started on pot when she was 16.went from honor student to runaway drug addict in a couple years. Used alot of people over the years,including me,to prop her up.
There are few people that can smoke a joint on saterday night,and resume a normal life monday morning.
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Feb,21 18:02 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
My argument for legal weed is not because I think it's good to smoke weed. I don't smoke or drink myself. My argument is that legalization will actually NOT increase the use, but will reduce the problems of weed.
If weed is illegal, you need to buy it from a dealer. That dealer might also sell you other drugs. In our 'coffeeshops' you can only buy weed and some weed products, but not hard drugs. They also have information about THC and CBD content.

Even if forbidding weed would lower the use a bit, it destroys many more lives, because people go to jail for it. If you've been to jail, your future is pretty much fucked. That doesn't happen in my country. I've known several guys that smoked weed pretty heavily for a while and then they stopped or only smoked every once in a while. Now they have good jobs wives or girlfriends and some have children.
Even my brother used some weed, was a heavy smoker and drinker. He gave all
of that up a long time ago.

I've known only one guy that started using harder stuff and got addicted. I knew him from birth and saw him make a mess of his life. But actually I predicted that for him, from when he was young. He was always getting into trouble and he got me into trouble a few times too. I cut contact with him, but heard about him though his brother. He finally killed himself at age 30 something.
But, I also knew guys that did coke or XTC every other weekend. They also just stopped one day and made a good life for themselves. One colleague uses coke sometimes and he is doing great at our company. He of course doesn't tell everyone about his occasional drug use.

According research on the topic, in The Netherlands about 10% of adults say they've smoked weed that year. In 2018 23,7% of adults admitted ever trying weed in their lives. I don't think that's a lot for a country where you can buy weed in several coffeeshops for any medium size city.

There's about 7 times more people addicted to alcohol than to cannabis.
In 2018, 224 people died from the direct effects of drugs.

By phart at 16,Feb,21 18:22 other posts of phart 

I am glad to read those folks cleaned up.
1 guy I went thru school with,,a real mechanical genius,has been to rehab over 50 times now,prison 3 times,all because of dope.
Sad,as he can do some of the best carpentry work you will find,and he can also build winning racing engines.can fix anything.But once he gets some dough in his hand,you can forget him until he is broke,and then he will come crawling back wanting work.He steals from the people he works for,only to tell them later where he sold the stuff,helps to get it back and etc.
Sad,very sad.
I just wish people would learn.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Feb,21 10:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The point was that most of them didn't need to clean up, because they never had a problem. It's the same with drinking. Many people drink sometimes, some young people drink way too much in the weekends, but most of them will not turn into alcoholics. If they do anyway, we help them. We don't throw their asses in jail,
to make sure they're fucked up for life.

I haven't checked if that Newsmax data is correct. It might be.
"Between the 2017-18 and 2018-19 school years, after pot was legalized for adults, there was a 23% rise in marijuana use over the past 30 days and teens' likelihood of lifetime use rose 18%."
But don't you think they should follow it a bit longer than "the past 30 days"?
What did you think happened after alcohol prohibition ended in 1933? PARTY!

And since then, how many people went to jail for pot use?

By tecsan at 02,Mar,21 07:40 other posts of tecsan 

By Billybuck55428 at 15,Feb,21 20:56 other posts of Billybuck55428 
I don't give a shit about her political views I just want to see those big tits of hers hanging loose.
By phart at 15,Feb,21 21:01 other posts of phart 
I would rather see her and that warren woman and a couple others in Washington sitting in rocking chairs on a big front porch chewing on ice cubes and let people in the white house that can actually do something productive.

By tecsan at 01,Dec,20 04:31 other posts of tecsan 
Have to agree...Imagine saying what she said several years ago...We need to pass obama care so we can see what it is...How damn stupid...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 12,Nov,20 14:29 other posts of phart 
I heard something the other day about she won't be put back in as speaker of the house. Suits me if she was sent home on a rail
By #551147 at 19,Nov,20 23:23
WRONG!

⬇️ SEE BELOW POST! ⬇️
By phart at 19,Nov,20 23:37 other posts of phart 
Yea,goes to prove that they STILL don't have a fucking clue as to keep putting her dumbass back in.After what she did at the State of the Union address,She should not even be driving a trash truck for her district.

By #551147 at 19,Nov,20 02:30
[deleted image]

Perhaps cause she's a crooked lying slob of a Democrap?

Mrs."Rules For Thee But Not For Me!"

What says YOU?

Side note...

Can you FUCKING believe they voted that crusty cunt back as the leader of the house?
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

That old adage - "You can't Fix Stupid" STILL holds true!

By tecsan at 12,Nov,20 06:48 other posts of tecsan 
That bitch should never have been put where she is now...She is a fucking idiot...Oh and very dumb too...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #551147 at 28,Oct,20 07:47
Ahhhhhh Nancy, the old alcoholic battle axe with cheap dentures and shotty plastic surgery.

That antique should have stepped down in the 90's. She's absolutely helped destroy what could have been one of the GREATEST states in our union. The fucked up part... Them dumb motherfuckers just keep voting that silly bitch in, over and over. Enjoy your high taxes, crime, blackouts, and fires from piss poor management.

Does anyone truly feel sorry for Californians, when they are the nutty fucks that keep voting in the lunatics?

🇺🇸 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Excellent video btw!

Apparently NO ONE REALLY CARES as I see NONE have directly commented about it, too bad... >smh
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Oct,20 14:13 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Fuck that old cunt Nancy... Her days are numbered. Can't wait for her to croak!

It was priceless when that guy live streamed taking a dump on her driveway. After all, the libtards made it legal to do that anywhere in the city..
By #551147 at 28,Oct,20 19:22
She IS a fucking awful human being...

By leopoldij at 26,Oct,20 20:09 other posts of leopoldij 
The question is: does she have a daughter who's worth fucking and available for a fuck? That's what counts
By phart at 26,Oct,20 23:26 other posts of phart 
I wouldn't touch her spawn with Dr.Fauci's 6 foot politically correct social distanceing pole much less fuck it.
By leopoldij at 26,Oct,20 23:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't know what you're saying. The question is whether she's up to fucking
By phart at 27,Oct,20 13:51 other posts of phart 
What I said was,I would not fuck her daughter if she had 1.
I added some color to it.
By leopoldij at 28,Oct,20 02:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. Sorry i didn't understand. I disagree, I'd fuck get daughter if she had a good pussy regardless of any politics. I simply don't care.

By dgraff at 25,Oct,20 15:56 other posts of dgraff 
I just can’t believe she was not assassinated yet
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

People have no balls these days
By phart at 25,Oct,20 17:18 other posts of phart 
Well,as the fellow said near the end,"we sorta brought this on ourselves". Pelosi is only still there because the folks in her district are apparently HAPPY living in tents on the streets covered in shit.
By sherryann at 26,Oct,20 03:23 other posts of sherryann 
Michael Savage, (The Savage Nation), lives there, and calls it "Sanfransicko" when describing how bad it is. Sounds exactly like the city I live in.
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 09:52 other posts of dgraff 
It’s just ashamed good people have to live in fear because the lefties on the loose are hell bent on fucking every thing up

By #574505 at 26,Oct,20 10:23
And she running again for Re election
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 10:25 other posts of dgraff 
May god help us
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 16:20 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
How about the lefties having to live in fear from right wing, gun toting vigilantes?
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 16:49 other posts of dgraff 
You have nothing to fear only fear it’s self
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,20 19:30 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Why so glum? Bella! SKITTLES support her.

By phart at 26,Oct,20 23:25 other posts of phart 
That big black gun will lay still and quite until it's owner feels they are in danger.Then it will make noise.

Adult Discussion Forum