Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

This is Pelosi's America

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 25,Oct,20 10:59  other posts of phart
Her district for 3 decades.
I want you to hear what the man says near the end.
only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.BROTHELS / PROSTITUTION   2.National Emergency in Effect !!   3.Nancy Pelosi now threatening to sue Facebook for not removing video of her tearing State of the union speech   4.Nancy Pelosi holds relief bill of floor for vote to take her birthday off   5.The Nobel Peace Prize 🏅  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 06,Dec,20 21:54 other posts of phart 
qouted from a email from my congressman.

"On Friday, Nancy Pelosi took to the floor to vote on a bill that would legalize marijuana and allow marketing of marijuana to minors on television. This not only ignores established science regarding the psychoactive drug and laws in a majority of states, but reallocates taxpayer dollars to the marijuana industry and fails to include any common-sense safety measures. This vote followed another in the House on Thursday on legislation based on the Netflix show, Tiger King. "

only registered users can see external links

This explains alot to me about why liberal democrats vote the way they do,they want to be legaly stoned and still be out amoung the public to endanger us and make our lives EVEN MORE mierable.As they go around high as hell and can't function.
By leopoldij at 09,Dec,20 15:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Has Trump been taking drugs too? Was he stoned? Just asking.
By phart at 09,Dec,20 15:32 other posts of phart 
Why would you ask that? He seems to be the only damn 1 that has any sense in the crowd.
By leopoldij at 09,Dec,20 20:11 other posts of leopoldij 
To me, he sounded like he was constantly under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
By phart at 09,Dec,20 21:04 other posts of phart 
Well, do us a favor,listen to Biden a while and get back with us on what it sounds like HE is on.Thanks.

And to be frank,the last month or so,We don't know the long term side effects of the medications Trump was given to help with covid.
By leopoldij at 10,Dec,20 14:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Most politicians sound drugged. I respect none.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Dec,20 14:37 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
So, phart, This explains alot to me about why liberal democrats vote the way they do,they want to be legaly stoned and still be out amoung the public to endanger us and make our lives EVEN MORE mierable.As they go around high as hell and can't function.

What exactly are the Republicans high on? They wonít admit the election results. They vote down COVID help for the public. Believe in all kinds of conspiracy. I believe it is LSD
By phart at 10,Dec,20 17:39 other posts of phart 
Naturaly I can't find the webpage I read just last month about where the money was going to go from the Heros Act.But trust me,not much of it was going to actually help the people.it was going to alot of porkbarrel projects. Governor Cuomo already wants to raise state taxes EVEN IF they get money from the relief bill.Because they can't manage money.That is why the repubs are balking.

By tecsan at 30,Nov,20 23:31 other posts of tecsan 
Have to agree...Imagine saying what she said several years ago...We need to pass obama care so we can see what it is...How damn stupid...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart at 12,Nov,20 09:29 other posts of phart 
I heard something the other day about she won't be put back in as speaker of the house. Suits me if she was sent home on a rail
By #551147 at 19,Nov,20 18:23
WRONG!

⬇️ SEE BELOW POST! ⬇️
By phart at 19,Nov,20 18:37 other posts of phart 
Yea,goes to prove that they STILL don't have a fucking clue as to keep putting her dumbass back in.After what she did at the State of the Union address,She should not even be driving a trash truck for her district.

By #551147 at 18,Nov,20 21:30

Perhaps cause she's a crooked lying slob of a Democrap?

Mrs."Rules For Thee But Not For Me!"

What says YOU?

Side note...

Can you FUCKING believe they voted that crusty cunt back as the leader of the house?
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

That old adage - "You can't Fix Stupid" STILL holds true!

By tecsan at 12,Nov,20 01:48 other posts of tecsan 
That bitch should never have been put where she is now...She is a fucking idiot...Oh and very dumb too...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #551147 at 28,Oct,20 03:47
Ahhhhhh Nancy, the old alcoholic battle axe with cheap dentures and shotty plastic surgery.

That antique should have stepped down in the 90's. She's absolutely helped destroy what could have been one of the GREATEST states in our union. The fucked up part... Them dumb motherfuckers just keep voting that silly bitch in, over and over. Enjoy your high taxes, crime, blackouts, and fires from piss poor management.

Does anyone truly feel sorry for Californians, when they are the nutty fucks that keep voting in the lunatics?

🇺🇸 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Excellent video btw!

Apparently NO ONE REALLY CARES as I see NONE have directly commented about it, too bad... >smh
By Skittles at 28,Oct,20 10:13 other posts of Skittles 
Fuck that old cunt Nancy... Her days are numbered. Can't wait for her to croak!

It was priceless when that guy live streamed taking a dump on her driveway. After all, the libtards made it legal to do that anywhere in the city..
By #551147 at 28,Oct,20 15:22
She IS a fucking awful human being...

By leopoldij at 26,Oct,20 16:09 other posts of leopoldij 
The question is: does she have a daughter who's worth fucking and available for a fuck? That's what counts
By phart at 26,Oct,20 19:26 other posts of phart 
I wouldn't touch her spawn with Dr.Fauci's 6 foot politically correct social distanceing pole much less fuck it.
By leopoldij at 26,Oct,20 19:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't know what you're saying. The question is whether she's up to fucking
By phart at 27,Oct,20 09:51 other posts of phart 
What I said was,I would not fuck her daughter if she had 1.
I added some color to it.
By leopoldij at 27,Oct,20 22:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. Sorry i didn't understand. I disagree, I'd fuck get daughter if she had a good pussy regardless of any politics. I simply don't care.

By dgraff at 25,Oct,20 11:56 other posts of dgraff 
I just canít believe she was not assassinated yet
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

People have no balls these days
By phart at 25,Oct,20 13:18 other posts of phart 
Well,as the fellow said near the end,"we sorta brought this on ourselves". Pelosi is only still there because the folks in her district are apparently HAPPY living in tents on the streets covered in shit.
By sherryann at 25,Oct,20 23:23 other posts of sherryann 
Michael Savage, (The Savage Nation), lives there, and calls it "Sanfransicko" when describing how bad it is. Sounds exactly like the city I live in.
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 05:52 other posts of dgraff 
Itís just ashamed good people have to live in fear because the lefties on the loose are hell bent on fucking every thing up

By Jamie at 26,Oct,20 06:23 other posts of Jamie 
And she running again for Re election
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 06:25 other posts of dgraff 
May god help us
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Oct,20 12:20 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
How about the lefties having to live in fear from right wing, gun toting vigilantes?
By dgraff at 26,Oct,20 12:49 other posts of dgraff 
You have nothing to fear only fear itís self
By TWOWARMTTS3 at 26,Oct,20 15:30 other posts of TWOWARMTTS3 
Why so glum? Bella! SKITTLES support her.

By phart at 26,Oct,20 19:25 other posts of phart 
That big black gun will lay still and quite until it's owner feels they are in danger.Then it will make noise.

Adult Discussion Forum