Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jacking off to yourself?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #628819 at 31,Oct,20 07:15
Does anyone else jack off to their own pics/vids? I canít describe it. I donít even think of myself as very sexy, but some of my best loads come from jacking off to my own material.

Similar topics: 1.Jack off   2.Monkey see Daddy do has your father ever caught you?   3.Need help!!! I want to know how to make jacking off better   4.jacking off outside?   5.Who else likes sniffing their asshole while jacking?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Strongmember# at 25,Nov,20 06:01 other posts of Strongmember# 
I've tried the mirror on occasion but I only got excited about seeing my dick from a farther away angle and either approving or disliking it. Self love and self loathing both can send some bloodflow down there..

Tho also, when it comes to my bi preferences, my taste finds me with people who don't look like me or have bodies like me. More of an opposites attract person that way. However I've seen same-sex couples who look very similar.

I don't know if how much you enjoy your partner to look like you correlates to how much you enjoy watching yourself..

By shydanny at 25,Nov,20 04:41 other posts of shydanny 
If they ever invent cloning for humans I think a lot of guys will first copy them selfs just so they can screw them selfs.

By Red__Arrow at 19,Nov,20 16:57 other posts of Red__Arrow 

By dopeHO at 19,Nov,20 16:43 other posts of dopeHO 
i record myself when i do dope and fuck my ass. i turn into a fucin crazy sex freak when i slam and i do very nasty things and when i watch the videos when im sober i cant believe its me
By Scorps at 19,Nov,20 16:57 other posts of Scorps 
Here's a fellow junkie ---> DtGiver You should hit him up, could be a DAMN good time!

By bi_44 at 19,Nov,20 16:31 other posts of bi_44 
I have on occasion

By wanker49 at 16,Nov,20 13:32 other posts of wanker49 
As a boy I often masturbated in front of the mirror because I was very excited to see my balls and the spasms of the perineum when I ejaculated. I sometimes masturbate even when I look at my photos or take new ones.
By Wipperman at 18,Nov,20 08:12 other posts of Wipperman 
Same for me used to love masturbating in front of the mirror real turn on
By Scorps at 18,Nov,20 21:03 other posts of Scorps 
I still do!

By Showertogether at 18,Nov,20 21:09 other posts of Showertogether 
Still do watch myself cum in mirror

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 09:38 other posts of Jagtstein 
I am naked at the masturbation from the belt, so I can see the penis well.
Occasionally masturbate even before a shaving mirror. There I can see my penis magnificently enlarged. Stimulating it for me when I see my foreskin glide over the glans. Also I can then change the angle of view, and thus observe the penis times from a very different perspective. Of course, I have also made many pictures of my penis. Looking at these pictures excited me a lot.

By Louis at 31,Oct,20 07:44 other posts of Louis 
Yes, I do.

By Abrat at 31,Oct,20 07:41 other posts of Abrat 
Why

By Samman at 31,Oct,20 07:25 other posts of Samman 
Sometimes while critiquing a video before I send it to someone I have gotten turned on by myself before several times especially when I have on some cute little panties

Adult Discussion Forum