Tell Your Story!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your favorite sexual fantasy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #58214 at 15,Mar,10 22:26
One of my favorite fantasies is to 69 with 100 different women all in one day...all ages, shapes, sizes, colors...what are some of your favorite sexual fantasies?

Similar topics: 1.what is your wildest sexual fantasy?   2.Sexual fantasies   3.Biggest sexual fantasy..   4.The BEST you ever had!   5.fakes or real  

New Comment

Comments:
By ionutvoicu020296 at 21,Sep,18 11:06 other posts of ionutvoicu020296 
To have my virginity taken by a mature woman

By foreskinlover52 at 20,Sep,18 01:10 other posts of foreskinlover52 
A threesome with one guy fucking my ass, one sucking my cock and me giving a blowjob to one,,

By CountryCouple54 at 19,Sep,18 16:54 other posts of CountryCouple54 
To watch a midget fuck a Walrus.

By ghostfuck at 12,Aug,14 01:22 other posts of ghostfuck 
One of mine would be to have 20 or more guys fill my mouth and ass with cum and piss. As many times as they wish, all day long.
By Rustypeter at 19,Sep,18 16:13 other posts of Rustypeter 
I'm like you be pivot man for circle jerk swollowing all the cum they had and the piss to

By Allalexallday at 19,Sep,18 15:02 other posts of Allalexallday 
Watching my fiancee get fucked by a huge cock while jacking off

By Arexa at 10,Jun,13 10:42 other posts of Arexa 
I'd have to say mine would be being tied up outside, somewhere in the woods with my hands over my head, being fucked for hours. Or sucking dick on a beach, preferably at night. But the first one sounds way more fun. Lol.
By Yimmy at 15,Jun,14 14:10 other posts of Yimmy 
Call me
By unluckydevil at 13,Sep,18 16:46 other posts of unluckydevil 
Iíll volunteer for that fantasy Arexa!

By hard4u at 18,Sep,18 20:03 other posts of hard4u 
Would you take bent over a log?

By hard4u at 14,Sep,18 15:07 other posts of hard4u 
First off my wife & me are both bisexual & swingers and have did anything & everything to do with sex possible. But recently I have had this desire to fuck my mom's best friend. She is 68, about 5'5", & is 270 lbs with most it in her ass. She is fat & old, not the type of woman I usually go for, yet I want her bad. Just this morning I took the pocket pussy my wife gave me went into the bathroom closed my eyes & fantasized I was fucking her from behind. Is there something wrong with me?
--------------------------------------- added after 100 hours

I have a sexual fantasy I have never admitted to anyone. Now I can't say it is my favorite because I could never pick a favorite. Every since I first saw her when her husband ran for President and to this day. I have had this desire to have sex with Hillary. Yes, that Hillary, the one that ran for President. I want to rip that pantsuit off & fucking pound her pussy. I want to do her in any position possible & then try some that might not be possible. Now I know some of you are thinking why. But when I see her I don't see the stuffy politician I see a woman, a woman that has needs & desires & that is the woman I have fantasized about fucking so many times.

By #566722 at 08,Sep,18 19:34
One of my sexual fantasies is that I **** in my bed at night and my mom comes into my room silently. Then she gets in my bed and lie down by my side.I wake up when her hand touched my cock and I see her fully naked besides me.She makes my cock hard and starts sucking it, while i rubbing her titties.Then she rides me until I can't take it no more and shoot my big load in her big tits.

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,15 19:40 other posts of leopoldij 
To participate in a bukkake thing...

By ChocolateDevine at 22,Jun,15 12:52 other posts of ChocolateDevine 
It changes, but right now mine is to be invited by a man to fuck his wife. He could join in, too if he wanted.

By #341563 at 01,Aug,14 03:52
Getting caught masturbating by a few guys and I can't stop and cum right in front of them
By #400852 at 02,Aug,14 07:40
your awesome,my fantasy is to be one of those guys

By t-rex at 08,Aug,14 21:46 other posts of t-rex 
I volunteer

By FUCKMELONGANDHARD at 04,Aug,14 22:00 other posts of FUCKMELONGANDHARD 
Mine would be to go camping in the woods then go for a nude walk and get abducted by gay aliens

By #464915 at 22,Jun,14 22:31
Like every other guy on this site it would have to be to suck a nice cock!
To unzip some pants, to see that cock spring out and to take it in my mouth!!!
Never have, would love to#!
By #293669 at 04,Aug,14 17:16
Like every other guy!!!! Some are straight lol.

By drmac at 19,Jun,14 19:20 other posts of drmac 
I had an ex gf who I would always fantasize about getting fucked by a huge dick. We even talked about my fantasy and she was up for it (of course!) but it never happened. I still picture it do this day.

By #400852 at 17,Jun,14 15:51
I would say mine would be tying arexa52 up outside and eating her pussy until she screamed with a big orgasm and then fucking her so hard until we both screamed with a big orgasm and then we both pass out on the green grass from being exhausted.man I'm hard just thinking about this

By spermkiss at 15,Jun,14 15:50 other posts of spermkiss 
Suck off each member of the New York Yankees, each one in turn on the pitcher's mound of Yankee Stadium just after they had won a game and the stadium was still full.
By #445126 at 16,Jun,14 08:41
Damn buddy .... you know how to create a fantasy. Soooo hot!
By spermkiss at 17,Jun,14 12:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Yeah, it's so far out there that it ain't gonna happen. But it's an idea that satisfies on so many levels.

One, of course, is sucking cocks. For many cocksuckers, myself included, sucking other men off is their all time favorite sex act.

Two is sucking cocks in public. Sucking off an entire athletic team in front of a stadium full of people is about as public as one could get.

Three, it's the hyper-masculine athletic team. Sports are pretty much the last bastion of straight men, although even that is breaking down. Look at how many professional athletes have come out as gay in the last few months.

Four, it's getting the team at the testosterone hyped-up state of just having had a win.

Finally, it's getting them while they're still sweaty from the game. I don't like a rank crotch, but I'm also not fond of a totally scrubbed clean, fresh from the shower and smelling of perfumed soap crotch either. A crotch that has the sweaty, manly muskiness of two or three hours of athletic activity is just about right.

By #462278 at 15,Jun,14 04:14
I'd love to be with multiple men at one time
By Yimmy at 15,Jun,14 14:07 other posts of Yimmy 
One of my fantasies is to be one of several guys doing a chick. Overwhelming her with sexual pleasure! (;

By #445126 at 15,Jun,14 09:34
Mine's pretty tame .... more romantic. On an island .... alone with my boi ... no worries or responsibilities other than filling him with cum, over and over. No clothes needed .... do it to him where ever and when ever I want.
By Yimmy at 15,Jun,14 14:04 other posts of Yimmy 
Sorry to break it to you Shorttop, but Boi is a bad influence on you so take my advice and run far, far away from him! :/ ... Just kidding! You two are so awesome together!

By #136427 at 13,Jun,14 20:51
Bailey jay?

By Gntlmn at 07,Jun,14 15:01 other posts of Gntlmn 
Fuck one & eat out another simultaneously

By 67malibu at 01,Jun,13 11:21 other posts of 67malibu 
Last year I was double teamed by two guys, it was incredible had wanted to do it for a long time, hope to do it again. Being with a man and woman

By #358284 at 01,Jun,13 10:43
It's to get my teeth profesionally removed so that my mouth becomes a better fuck hole!!

By #16965 at 16,Mar,10 10:12
Mine is to have 20+ guys all ages shoot their load on me at the same time
By an0nym0u5 at 04,Jun,10 22:51 other posts of an0nym0u5 
I thought of that one too!

By Matt52 at 24,Mar,10 12:38 other posts of Matt52 
From Matt's Wife: I'm disappointed that I am not someones fantasy. One of mine would be to have 3 or 4 guys at my disposal to do with as I please.
By sinanff47 at 24,Mar,10 21:41 other posts of sinanff47 
Does my comment re wanting to lick you all over, including all that great cum, your beautiful pussy, and wanting more creampies with you, not count as a fantasy? It is!
By Matt52 at 25,Mar,10 00:03 other posts of Matt52 
From Matt's Wife: Sure, thanks Si

By #20664 at 28,Mar,10 09:56
I was going to say i fulfill my fantasies, cause if it sounds fun I do it, and man up about finding someone to do it to

magikwand said careful some fantasies are best left in the head and that may be very true but if it really is something you want to try, then be specific with whomever involved and you will have fun.

So frisbie maple matt's wife I already put you on my list of fantasies the first time I met you in chat, and to be specific it really only involves our sweaty bodies hard at it for hours... maybe while matt's tied up underneath us.
By Matt52 at 31,Mar,10 02:08 other posts of Matt52 
From Matt's Wife:

By #58214 at 28,Mar,10 12:58
Would you like to be one of the 100 women I 69 with one day? Do you want to be near the beginning, middle, or end?
By Matt52 at 01,Apr,10 02:11 other posts of Matt52 
From Matt's Wife: All three!

By #21665 at 24,Mar,10 14:36
I would really like to suck a well hung shemale!
By sinanff47 at 31,Mar,10 02:02 other posts of sinanff47 
Just curious as to how you imagine it would feel different than sucking a well hung 'regular' male?

By #9413 at 18,Mar,10 18:33
Mine would bo to see my wife fucked doggy style and for me to go down under them and lick the cock and pussy as it goes in and out.
By spermkiss at 31,Mar,10 01:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Done that, except it was a girlfriend not a wife.

By #53643 at 18,Mar,10 11:36
Im easy to please, so being with two guys for a little fun and games would make me quite happy.
By spermkiss at 31,Mar,10 01:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Done that too, hundreds of times.

By #56691 at 16,Mar,10 13:25
Mine is to get a blowjob as payment for a service. Like I pick up a girl who ran out of gas, take her to the gas station. And she sucks me off as a thank you on the way back.
By spermkiss at 31,Mar,10 01:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Been there, done that. Except it was from a guy not a girl, but still.

By #60591 at 26,Mar,10 10:06
Pretty simple. Sucking a sweet small cock to orgasm while some one does the same to me!

By spermkiss at 31,Mar,10 01:46 other posts of spermkiss 
That's a pretty tame fantasy. Been there, done that at least dozens, probably hundreds, of times.

By nick at 22,Mar,10 15:40 other posts of nick 
Love to see my wife getting fucked by atleast 8" cock.

By slipper at 16,Mar,10 15:07 other posts of slipper 
OH wow... WAY toooooooo many to list!!!

By sinanff47 at 15,Mar,10 23:10 other posts of sinanff47 
Mine would be to do 100 different kinds of sex play activities with ONE woman ALL day, and her to have 69 orgasms!

Adult Discussion Forum