Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Auto-fellatio

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #186982 at 16,Aug,11 22:45
Hey guys, anyone got any tips on sucking your own cock? I've got a reasonably large cock and am pretty skinny but since i'm over 6foot i struggle to reach my cock. Any one who can fellate themselves got any tips?

Similar topics: 1.Auto Fellatio and self-fucking   2.Auto fellatio   3.Driving and masturbating   4.Small clarification about gift awards   5.Self Fellatio: Ever dream about it? Regularly?  

New Comment

Comments:
By harrymark123 at 30,Sep,21 11:15 other posts of harrymark123 
Been sucking my cock ever since i was 16 and still can

By #645870 at 10,Jul,21 17:27
When I was in my teens I could manage to get about half my cock in my mouth if I threw my legs over my head and pushed down on my ass. I was a lot younger and a lot more flexible back then. Alas I have lost this enjoyable talent. I have read on the internet that yoga exercises might limber you up enough to be able to accomplish this.

By Dev01 at 23,Nov,20 01:10 other posts of Dev01 
Is that like the band.. Machine gun fellatio?

By #upnorth6969 at 23,Nov,20 00:42 other posts of #upnorth6969 
If I could suck my own cock I would never leave the house.

By Abrat at 31,Oct,20 11:49 other posts of Abrat 
Don’t rush , go for a run or normal exercise good workout get your sweat up , do lots of back and hamstring exercises and keep warm red hot shower on back and legs and keep stretching, lie on back a couple of pillows behind your head then gently get closer

By tecsan at 31,Oct,20 05:35 other posts of tecsan 
My advice...Keep doing it...Means more females for me...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #627819 at 19,Oct,20 17:18
Mine was probably about that long (6 and a quarter or something)the first time I managed to lick it. I was probably 12 or 13.... I found that once I could reach the stretched foreskin there was some serious incentive to get to the head, then once I could do that it wasn't a week or two I had limbered up enough to get my dick in my mouth. You just have to commit to giving it a shot every day or when you jerk off.

Once you suck your own its a slippery slope of curiosity about sucking some else's though lol, fair warning.

By nekekal at 09,Oct,20 05:11 other posts of nekekal 
I could do it when younger. I am not very flexible but have a big cock. I would start by being on my back with my legs up the wall behind me, then let my legs come away from the wall and causing myself to sort of double up and get my cock into my mouth where I could suck it. I could get the head into my mouth.

It felt good, but I could never cum because the position was not very comfortable, so I never did it very much. It is much better to lay back comfortably and let someone else suck my cock.

By Ninja1173 at 04,Oct,20 23:35 other posts of Ninja1173 
I would if I could, but I've never been flexible enough. I've had a few dreams that I was sucking my own cock though

By LGA6969 at 04,Oct,20 21:37 other posts of LGA6969 
I use to be able when I was younger great felling to perform self fellatio

By bigone21 at 19,Apr,13 22:51 other posts of bigone21 
suck my own dick and balls, dick in my ass, balls too, self-fist... i'm pretty atletic!

By knewbi at 04,Oct,20 02:44 other posts of knewbi 
You lucky bastard!!! Wish that I could do that...

By #621142 at 30,Sep,20 19:20
I used to be able to. it took a LONG time and alot of dedication. I started stretching myself to keep flexible don't stretch too far too fast or you can hurt your back.

It also helped if I put myself against a wall with my cock over my mouth. I was able to cum in my mouth and over about a year was eventually able to stretch far enough to get almost a third of my cock in my mouth.

Then I tried to stretch too far, hurt my back and can't quite go that far anymore...and I got older and less flexible...

Still cum in my mouth sometimes but I miss being able to do that.

By #291618 at 20,Apr,13 01:35
i think it could be fun but i cant.. im not that elastic
By Ananas2xLekker at 30,Sep,20 05:44 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Looking at your age, the length of your dick and your physique, I think you should be able to do it, with some practice. I could, at your age and my dick is/was shorter than yours. Maybe I was born more flexible, but with just some practice I first licked the tip of my dick, standing up. By stretching every day I got closer and closer. Then, I could lick around my whole dick head, while standing. I was finally able to take the whole head in my mouth, after a few weeks. I had several great self-sucking sessions of total ecstasy.
However, I must warn you to be careful, because my last time ended with a very severe neck pain, that took a week to heal. After that, I was not able to do it again, without pain.
So I stopped, out of fear of hurting myself even more, permanently.

By leopoldij at 30,Sep,20 01:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Those who do are lucky.

By smokieb69 at 19,Apr,13 17:47 other posts of smokieb69 
Sure - check out my pics and vids- if you want tips let me know
cumming in my mouth

Adult Discussion Forum