Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

do you get turned on by guys that dress up ??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #199253 at 10,Oct,11 17:55
hi everyone , how do you feel about guys that wear sexy underwear ? , is it your cup of tea or not ? , do you dress up too ? ,and how about you ladies out there , do you find it a turn on or a turn off ? , love to hear all your views ,

Similar topics: 1.Dress to impress   2.dressing up ?   3.If UR A Sissy, Cuckold, Or Otherwise, And/Or UR A Man Who Likes 2 Dress Frilly....   4.Turned on to be dominant?   5.Why do you cross dress  

New Comment

Comments:
By #667453 at 08,Jun,22 21:07
No

By #568296 at 13,Nov,18 10:17
When my friend wears panties and high heels i get horny

By #571688 at 11,Nov,18 23:37
Yes guys, who shaved their pubes and wears sexy panties with stockings turns me on.Would love to have sex with dressed man.I like wearing panties as well.

By JustWill at 03,Feb,17 17:40 other posts of JustWill 
I get turned on if they dress up like Spider-Man or Rocket Raccoon.
By bella! at 03,Feb,17 18:44 other posts of bella! 
Oh, you are so WEIRD!
By JustWill at 03,Feb,17 20:10 other posts of JustWill 
What?
The guy asked a question, I answered semi-honestly.
What kind of "dress up" did YOU think he meant?
By bella! at 03,Feb,17 20:53 other posts of bella! 
The poster was talking about sexy underwear. You're talking about Spider-Man and Rocket Racoon. Apples and oranges, mister, apples and oranges!
By JustWill at 03,Feb,17 22:01 other posts of JustWill 
Define "sexy underwear". What if Spidey Underoos are a massive turn-on for some people?

And, who the frick makes underpants out of apples and oranges? That kinda shit would just make your junk all sticky and attract ants!
Sticky, ant-infested junk ain't at all sexy...
By bella! at 03,Feb,17 23:31 other posts of bella! 
Do they make Spidey Underoos in your size?
By JustWill at 04,Feb,17 03:48 other posts of JustWill 
I don't "dress up", silly.

By #275407 at 12,Oct,18 18:26
Anyone know where I can find some spider-man undies in my size
By JustWill at 12,Oct,18 19:22 other posts of JustWill 
You'd look pretty good in Spidey undies. Even better with a Rocket Raccoon tail...
By #275407 at 12,Oct,18 23:37
Got to get me one

By up-for-it at 12,Oct,18 19:41 other posts of up-for-it 
Dress up, means different thing to different people i notice

A man dressing up like a woman; no, not for me

A man dressing up like spiderman etc.. fun!

I like a man to be a man a boy to be a boy; however he looks like!

Still, i respect the people that do dress up, they like it! Why should i judge them?

A man in what i think is sexy underwear, YESS please!!!

By #568390 at 12,Oct,18 18:07
If the guy is shaved and has a girly bottom I love seeing him in sexy underwear and stockings.Makes me so hard and wanting to fuck him like a woman,he wants to be.

By bil47 at 01,Oct,18 19:46 other posts of bil47 
I am turned on by images/videos showing young slender "pretty" men wearing just women's lingerie.

Guys who over-do it - with make-up, wigs, and full clothing - are not appealing.

By knewbi at 01,Oct,18 16:24 other posts of knewbi 
A guy that dresses as a cross dresser is something i go wild for. the more he dresses the better and more fun. i will dress if the guy wants that and have.

By #463848 at 01,Oct,18 08:31
No and NO.

By #554098 at 27,Sep,18 04:03
How do you know that they wear 'sexy underwear'?? Are you looking, in locker rooms, at the gym?? I don't really care if someone looks, and I've actually had guys give me their card, and ask me to call them for a 'Play date'. Not sure what that is, but I have a good idea.
I don't purposely look around, but everyone really does, just seeing if the African-American guy is REALLY 'bigger' or the Asian guy, is 'smaller' and there is a guy putting on lacy panties. SO what?? Really??
I think that if you are asking this, it is totally ok to look, and like what you like, and maybe meet someone?
I think people should be able to be who they are, and wear what they find comfortable wearing, as it is just cloth!!!

By #487013 at 25,Sep,18 15:05
I personally don’t find it attractive at all when Men wear female clothing. Nothing against those who do, just find it to be a turn off. Now on the other hand I find it sexier to see a man in a pair of well worn jeans and a simple t-shirt and a pair of work boots.

By onthelose at 24,Sep,18 21:57 other posts of onthelose 
I have seen some men who are built like foot ball players would want to be women. Really isn't something I want to see often. One even got mad at us and wrote a harsh letter to my boss because we didn't treat him, her like she wanted. I personally was embarrassed for him, her and couldn't stand to be around him,her. Iwasnt against him,her doing as they pleased just don't want it rubbed in my face.

By knewbi at 24,Sep,18 17:08 other posts of knewbi 
I know i do. especially if it is women
s undies.

By #567651 at 23,Sep,18 14:21
If u find it a turn on why not

By ScottsCock at 22,Sep,18 14:22 other posts of ScottsCock 
Love a smooth cock and balls in a pair of panties and stockings ....

By #536913 at 15,Sep,17 05:39
Only when he's especially feminine

By Ingot at 14,Sep,17 16:22 other posts of Ingot 
I get VERY aroused by men who dress like women

By #516354 at 13,Sep,17 11:54
I enjoy seeing guys in panties and also wearing them.

[deleted image]

By bil47 at 13,Sep,17 11:29 other posts of bil47 
I like pictures of a hard cock in skimpy panties. I sometimes enjoy putting them on too.

By #541419 at 13,Sep,17 11:19
It’s part of our culture that we like to see gals in sexy garments because they have to woo for the guys. And guys are not meant to woo for gals. So we are not used to sexy underwear for men. For a while I thought that I was living in the wrong (=male) body. But over the years I have learnt that the male body can be adorned as well. Think just about cockrings and princewands. Sometimes I love to be a man so that I can wear that stuff:

[deleted image]

By yellowman at 06,Feb,17 15:47 other posts of yellowman 
No, not a turn on for me....

By #412225 at 04,Feb,17 01:47
I do love to see cocks in pantyhose and panties

By cumjohn at 03,Feb,17 17:56 other posts of cumjohn 
I stronly prefer manly man or boyish boy.

By #485312 at 03,Feb,17 04:37
l love a sexy set of undies on a bloke, l love cross dressers, anyone that loves to look as sexual as possible and makes an effort at their appearance is asking to be ravished...*lix*

By #363802 at 02,Feb,17 17:26
I'm not particularly attracted to guys that dress up.I prefer guys that dress like real men! If anything, I like to be the one that dresses up for my guy! Depending on if he wants me to or not!

By #172995 at 11,Oct,11 22:01
It depends on the guy. Some guys look sexy. Other guys look ridiculous.

Adult Discussion Forum