She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Seeing a relative naked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206807 at 22,Mar,12 06:27
What do you think when you see someone you are related to naked? Do you want to see? Does it turn you on?

Similar topics: 1.Naked 24/7   2.XXX Bookstores   3.my relative   4.Women and naked men   5.Freaky spun fun with step ****  

New Comment

Comments:
By earthy at 19,Jan,21 18:03 other posts of earthy 
I saw my mom and step-dad naked many times as a kid, but no it didnt turn me on. Seeing my cousin naked when we were 12 did though!

By wycowboy at 19,Jan,21 15:33 other posts of wycowboy 
I saw my little sister, who's 54 now, nude just yesterday. We are in the habit of just walking in each others house without knocking so when I went over yesterday that's what I did. She happened to be in the shower at that time and when done she came out in the living room nude not knowing I had dropped by. Since we had seen each other nude many times as kids and teenagers it was no big deal. She just sat down and we had a good visit for an hour or so. I have to say that she is still looking very good and hot. I had an erection the whole time and there was a precum spot on my jeans when I got up, which she noticed and commented on. She just laughed about it and said she'll have to come over and catch me nude some day. I told her to just drop in as I am nude almost all day when home.

By #634594 at 18,Jan,21 16:06
Many times. Mom, dad, aunt, cousins
By bella! at 18,Jan,21 16:43 other posts of bella! 
Do you come from a long line of naturists?

By #539214 at 18,Jan,21 00:34
I used to love seeing my cousin naked. He had a really long uncut dick. It used to make me so horny when he pulled the skin back. As i got older and i started to notice the size difference between us i avoided being naked around him

By b4idie at 07,Jan,21 13:29 other posts of b4idie 
My sister had 5 girls in 9 years, they would all play in the garden naked. I would be hard for the entire visit and wank like crazy when I got home

By #632553 at 05,Jan,21 20:54
My hot sister. She let me shave her pussy and fuck her ass. Now at 63 she is still hot.love her d cup tits that don't sag.

By #622304 at 20,Aug,20 14:20
Raised naked so I saw my parents and moms parents naked often! Both mom and grandma have big tits with fairly large aerolas. Dad and grandpa were both 5-6” and 2-3” soft. They had no problems walking around with hard ons which did wonders for my own self confidence when I started to get them!

My parents are still nudists today and it is wonderful to still share this with them!

By #624140 at 20,Aug,20 08:16
Yeah I like seeing relatives naked.I have seen huge moms tits with brown nipples too many times.Also when I was teenager I went to sauna with my aunt and her husband.We 3 were naked and I noticed aunts tits.I kept looking at her round boobs until I was hard and she noticed.

By #622870 at 02,Aug,20 09:17
Yeah it turns me on somehow.Have seen mom naked few times.Her nipples are so huge and brown. Tits are big.Also been naked in a sauna with aunt and uncle.I had starred at her tits for so long I got erection with them.Got embarassed I was 14.

By #622438 at 24,Jul,20 19:26
I have seen my uncle and aunt naked while being with them in a hot sauna one time.Couldn’t get my eyes off her big brown nipples and round tits.I secretally enjoyed seeing them.Also I have seen my brothers big round juicy ass while she was undressing. I dream about seeing my younger step sister one day.Maybe I will catch her after shower.

By #590489 at 24,Jul,20 17:26
When I was 14 me and my cousin had gay sex with each other

By #607259 at 24,Jul,20 05:24
Unfortunately nope, dad died when I was a baby, no brothers, no family close and never got the chance the few times we visited except for male cousins peeing but that different. And thankfully nerve saw mom or grandma. It is definitely a turn on always wanted a brother, or a make cousin that lived close.
However when I was young I belonged to Big Brothers they paired adult males with boys that didn’t have dads. He was like a dad His family was like family him his two boys one my age one a few years younger we always in our underwear, the shower was in the sauna so us boy’s would be naked and waiting to take turns in shower. Unfortunately nothing happened. I always had a huge thing for the younger one.

By #622304 at 23,Jul,20 18:25
Being raised nudist I saw both parents, moms parents, moms sister and her husband as well as 3 cousins naked pretty regular! We love interacting naked with each other

By LGA6969 at 15,Jul,20 21:41 other posts of LGA6969 
My dad and brother. They both. Had thick large dicks

By #621421 at 11,Jul,20 01:35
Yeah it does turn me on.Also older relatives turns me on more.I sometimes dream about my 60 grandmas sister.Damn she got juicy ass.

By #1102 at 27,Jun,20 07:26
13 i saw my younger girl cuzin naked cute little ass

By #463848 at 17,Jun,20 07:43
Father and brother (both bigger than I was).

By #613815 at 05,Jun,20 06:12
Growing up my dad would shower I would find a opportunity to view him at the time I thought he was big?
His hairy uncircumcised penis was fully covered by his foreskin with overhang. When he stepped out of the shower dripping wet the water would drip from the tip of his "anteater"

By #616038 at 04,Jun,20 16:30
I use to spy on my sister and had a wank

By #583549 at 04,Jun,20 01:04
Growing up in a nudist household it was common too see my sister and my parents nude.This was normal life for us!

By #618293 at 03,Jun,20 22:25
saw my sister many times and my aunt,,she had bbig tits

By nekekal at 29,Apr,20 20:34 other posts of nekekal 
I shared a room with my older brother for years. We saw each other naked a lot and played with each others penis. He was only three years older than me, but my cock was bigger than his. Always. We lived close to my cousin, female, my age, and we were always trying to get her naked. He was successful one day.

By #579046 at 28,Apr,20 11:02
Couple of mates from soccer , we would shower after training and they would say smart ass comments about my Cock apparently it is huge

By johnwish at 11,Apr,20 22:31 other posts of johnwish 
Years ago I saw my mates dad naked.we were messing about and his dad was sleeping and he came tearing out of his room to tell us off and he was naked and had a hard on.I was really excited to see it,even only for a short time.We were young then but I've never forgotten it and I think that is one of the things that started my lifetime fascination with cocks.
By #523015 at 26,Apr,20 04:59
My Buddies dad would change clothes with us after swimming and I was so surprised by how fat and hairy his dick was. I would spend every Summer slowly changing clothes while watching his shaft slide into the front of his swimming and wish I could see him get hard

By #463848 at 17,Apr,20 06:49
Saw my father naked when I was a boy.

By #64328 at 14,Apr,20 17:34
I use to spy on my uncle showering. I tried to sneak peaks of others when ever I could.

By Motman at 11,Apr,20 07:24 other posts of Motman 
I've slept with a few of my cousins, love seeing a relative naked.

By reichs23 at 11,Apr,20 01:41 other posts of reichs23 
I think this happens to everyone at some point growing up... I've seen my bro and my sis a couple times... Saw my dad puss once or twice.. And saw my mom a bunch over the years... She was never shy and didn't always shut doors lol.

By LGA6969 at 18,Feb,20 18:36 other posts of LGA6969 
I use to share a bedroom with my older brother and use to see him naked all the time. He had a big one and I use to imagine what his girlfriends thought of his big dick.

By wycowboy at 18,Feb,20 13:23 other posts of wycowboy 
Seen a few, male and female. It was never a big deal although one female cousin did cause me to get instantly erect.

By hotcock33 at 18,Feb,20 05:28 other posts of hotcock33 
Saw brother naked lots growing up. Also once walked in on my grandma changing, yikes, lol. She had big tits though.
In later years changed and was nude with one female cousin several times. There seemed to be some sexual tension there, but neither of us took things further...

By Hrnyboy90 at 18,Feb,20 01:10 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
One time I got home and went in my brothers room only to find him naked and asleep. The blanket had moved off him and it was the first time I had seen his dick as an adult. It was hard and nicely sized was a bit of a turn on to see. I never told him that I had caught him naked I just left it as my secret

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,20 16:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Depends. I could even have sex with her

By bigone21 at 23,Mar,12 17:32 other posts of bigone21 
i was brought up seeing my parents, s i s t e r and brothers naked in the shower. it was just a natural thing. later i learned that this is not standard procedure in every home, but we grew up happy!

me and my boyfriend live the naturist life, we walk around naked all summer (ass a matter of fact, i was naked until evening today, gardening), we go to naturist campingsites and nude-beaches.

back to your question, some time ago, but when i saw my brothers naked a few years ago in the sauna, i couldn't miss out on the fact that they are both very well endowed and have beautiful penisses, and than it stops.

a naked body doesn't automatically trigger me into sex.

By #236202 at 22,Mar,12 11:02
I grew up in a family full of sexy woman, in which, I was one of the only males. It happened on rare occasion. Yes, I loved it and always wish for more!!!
By #146919 at 22,Mar,12 11:03
pervert
By #68656 at 22,Mar,12 11:18
Dear Jessica and Mr. 7 Inches.
I certainly tend to concur with your comments, the subject matter could also be inappropriate.
By #222521 at 22,Mar,12 11:19
JohnS is right again
By MoeJoe at 23,Mar,12 10:54 other posts of MoeJoe 
Oh yes...John's always right....just ask him!

By #222521 at 22,Mar,12 11:19
pervert
By #59855 at 23,Mar,12 17:22
From Matt's Wife: There is a name for this and it leads to a bad place.

By #147052 at 22,Mar,12 13:57
Saw my grandmother once when I was a ****....pretty scary!

Adult Discussion Forum