Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Have You Ever Sneaked A Peak ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CreativeOne at 20,Oct,12 06:59  other posts of CreativeOne
You know ... like when you were in a community shower or anywhere you saw someone else with there stuff exposed for everyone to see !

If so ... where and when ?

Similar topics: 1.my foreskin is too narrow and i cant see my (eichel) peak of my penis)   2.Sneak a Peak up Shorts   3.Why am I so addicted to female armpits??!!   4.*???FACT OR FICTION???*   5.New Members.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 06,Mar,13 22:28 other posts of Ray10754 
I dont sneek! If I am interested I just look and dont care if any one sees or not! LOL
By 2pierced at 13,Apr,14 06:09 other posts of 2pierced 
I totally agree with Ray, it's just human nature. As a full time nudist I don't mind being looked at nor am I embarrassed to look.

By #64328 at 22,Oct,12 20:48
I think everyone is a peeker. I have always been a curious peeker going all the way back to grade school and trough style urinals. I still today try to catch a glimse of others when I can. Also standing back a little and trying to see if anyone else is peeking is something I do too.
By #420420 at 11,Apr,14 03:01
I think you are right, and it isn't that you want to be with those guys, or aren't 'straight', but guys want to know who is packin' what. Why are you on this site, if you don't like seeing penises?? Everyone 'peeks' but some are more discrete when doing it!!
By #64328 at 12,Apr,14 17:45
I totally agree JKS

By Odin_york_pa at 11,Apr,14 02:05 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
"show me someone innocent, I will show you there's no proof"

By #455846 at 10,Apr,14 10:19
I notice no guys mentioned looking up girls dresses

I loved doing this with the sexy hot teachers I had at school when I was 14-17...had one that always had a great ct showing.

Then some wore nice skirts and there was always a way to get a look up the dress in some plce or another. Why - I dont know I guess you could look but dont touch?

By #360508 at 10,Mar,13 22:46
An older guy was checking me out the other day in the gym locker room. He was trying not to be obvious about it, but I noticed and turned around so he could look all he wanted. I've always enjoyed seeing other men's cocks in locker rooms or at urinals.
By CreativeOne at 10,Apr,14 04:24 other posts of CreativeOne 
Great Answer "JackFlag" !!!

By #359325 at 10,Mar,13 04:42
I've takin a peek or two in the men's locker room at the gym.

By 3fdfd at 26,Oct,12 11:43 other posts of 3fdfd 
CreativeOne - if you were taking a shower & I was around - I'd take a peek !
By CreativeOne at 03,Nov,12 15:47 other posts of CreativeOne 
Awwwe .... Thank You so much for saying that "3fdfd" I would have been honored !!!
By #147052 at 05,Mar,13 15:36
I'd do a bit more that peek at you
By CreativeOne at 09,Mar,13 04:59 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You so much for saying that "robert63" ... sounds like fun to me !!!

By gradurgaur at 07,Mar,13 00:47 other posts of gradurgaur 
I wil love to take A peek when you are in the shower and do lot more the djust peek
By CreativeOne at 07,Mar,13 00:51 other posts of CreativeOne 
Awwwww ... you Always know just the right thing to say to put a smile on my face Thank You my friend !!!

By #339104 at 09,Mar,13 04:19
i always look, i always use the gym showers and love when the youngef guys are naked in there
By #359325 at 09,Mar,13 04:24
I probably would take a peek to!

By #255813 at 06,Mar,13 22:23
it was common after starting school for all my friends to show and compare. my luv of cock started then 2. saw and played with so many!! only foreskin in the group made sure i always had cock to see. as older the play stoped and shower peeking the norm.... then teens and 20s getting drunk friends to show cock is easy but no touching. loved when girls ( friends ****, g/fs cousins moms) were involved in looking at our young cocks.

By #123157 at 26,Oct,12 08:14
Haven't experienced it yet :/
By CreativeOne at 04,Mar,13 14:57 other posts of CreativeOne 
Wow ... Really ... not even just curious ... a little ?

By 3fdfd at 26,Oct,12 11:45 other posts of 3fdfd 
Yes - at a state park beach shower/change room. I was still a few months before growing any cock hair myself - to see older boys & grown men with cock hair & grown men with fully grown cocks - yes WOW !!

By #310635 at 21,Oct,12 05:42
I like to show mine in a public urinal by standing a little back& look over the cubicle to see the size as in India it is not cool to be open!!!

By pifad at 20,Oct,12 08:05 other posts of pifad 
I don't sneak. I look. Gym showers are gang showers. Always lots to see. Occassionaly some play involved. At urinals always look and leave enough space between me and the urinal for all to see mine
By spermkiss at 20,Oct,12 22:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Way to go man! Guys put their goods on display because they want others to look. So give them what they want by giving them open admiration. The majority of men like showing off their dicks (the popularity of this site proves that) and all men like looking at other men's dicks. So why be coy? Locker rooms, changing rooms and gym showers are great places to see and be seen.

By #220845 at 20,Oct,12 16:59
Used to sneak peeks of my school mates in the shower after playing. P. E, took all my willpower to keep from getting stiff.

By CreativeOne at 20,Oct,12 07:08 other posts of CreativeOne 
I remember when I was real young ... I saw my first Penis , (other than mine or my friends) , when I was at the community swimming pool and just before you go in the pool , there are the showers and changing room ! I was totally mesmerized at all I saw in there It was like a "Penis Haven" ! In fact it was the first time I ever saw any penis with hair ... Wow ! It sure was a sight to see

Adult Discussion Forum