Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Best thing ever happened to your cock!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 07,Mar,14 05:06  other posts of hypoboy
Describe the best thing you ever did with your cock or that happened to your cock...

I start: One time in my twenties I was in a sex movie cinema and was slowly rubbing my bulge. All of the sudden a guy comes from the right side and sits down right next to me... and at one point put his hand very softly on my leg around the knee. He moved up slowly making me really really hard and well... even though I'm not gay, I could not stop him, it was too exciting!

It ended up by him opening my pants, pulling them down and taking my junk out to jerk me off really nicely. Then the real surprise came: a second guy appeared from the left side, kneeled down and started sucking me without hesitation! It ended up by me having two strangers sucking me off and I came 2 times. It was absolutely terriffic and I will never forghet this... And yes, I don't remember anything from the movie and I'm still straight!! LOL

Similar topics: 1.A queer thing has happened to me...   2.Crazy stories?   3.Watch this about the US civil war   4.What is the best thing that happened to you on this site?   5.Point of shooting cum  

New Comment

Comments:
By #124665 at 25,Jun,15 18:20
It won $300 on a scratch off ticket, then convinced me to spend it on crack rocks
By bella! at 25,Jun,15 18:56 other posts of bella! 
How did your dick come out the winner in that instance if you bought crack rocks with the winnings? Maybe if you would have treated him to a blow-job he would help you more often.

There was only one time that your dick convinced you to buy a lottery ticket? Heck, if he's able to pick winners for you, why not let him pick what he likes? It prolly makes the folks at the gas station, grocery store and liquor store uncomfortable when he starts pointing but what the heck!
By #124665 at 26,Jun,15 00:30
No no.. I picked the ticket (with the help of a twinge from my left testical), He just did the scratching with a coin held by the pee hole. We only decided on the ready rock after failed hooker cruising. Busted teeth and meth mouth with the herp aren't his thing. I'm not so picky but I must obey my masterbator

By #460385 at 25,Jun,15 19:36
It found this site. Woohoo.

By #95089 at 25,Jun,15 18:53
One of the best recent thing I did for my cock was to start restoring my cut foreskin! it works very well and I love its new look and feelings!

By routemaster at 25,Jun,15 08:20 other posts of routemaster 
The fact my parents never had me circumcised

By leopoldij at 17,Mar,14 23:06 other posts of leopoldij 
I had a Polish friend, a girl, not a girlfriend, who, after we got rather drunk at her place, asked me to pull my cock out and cum on her face. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. That night I stayed at her place and fucked her another three times, twice in her pussy, once in her ass, always finishing on her face. The Best thing that ever happened to me.

By nekekal at 16,Mar,14 23:45 other posts of nekekal 
I once picked up a woman in a bar, and she took me to her place. She didn't want to fuck, dam, but only wanted to suck my cock.

I am always up for getting my cock sucked. She stated sucking on it around midnight and when I would cum in her mouth she just kept sucking, I stayed hard and she kept sucking. I kept cuming. Around 5:30 in the morning, she announced that after the next cum, she was going to have to go to work. Pretty soon I filled her mouth again, she swallowed and headed to the shower. The head of my cock was all wrinkly from being in her mouth so long. I was spent, but had a very happy cock.

It was the best experience my cock has ever had.

By #211891 at 15,Mar,14 12:55
My experience was similar.

I was in a theatre in San Francisco. I even remember the movie: a gay Tarzan.

Watching the action on screen got my cock hard and cramped inside my jeans so I took out my cock to gently stroke it as I watched the movie.

I was sitting alone in the middle of the row until a guy sat in the aisle seat. It was not long before he saw me playing with my cock and moved to sit next to me where he immediately took my cock in his hand and began playing with my cock.

He asked me to go with him. [I may only have a six-inch cock but getting it back into my jeans was not easy.]

I followed him to the men's room but it was crowded.

I followed him to the women's room which was unoccupied. We no sooner got in the room and he dropped to his knees, unzipped my jeans and took my throbbing cock into his mouth. I soon came and told him, "My turn". He stood up, unzipped and took out his gorgeous black cock. I was a bit stunned for a moment but knelt down and sucked my first black cock.

While I pumped my lips on that tasty cock, another guy came in and stayed to watch us. I was thoroughly enjoying sucking, but, when I had finished I looked at the guy watching us. Not a word was exchanged as I reached over to unzip his slacks, pull out his cock and enjoy sucking him. While I sucked, the first guy fondles the balls of the second guy. I soon had another warm mouthful of cum from my second black cock.

I then stood and cupped their balls in my hand. There were the three of us standing with pants at our ankles and satisfied cocks hanging down. I remember a pleased grin on my face as I enjoyed that ethereal moment. Then, as if cued by some unheard voice, we pulled up our pants and went out separate ways.

By slipper at 13,Mar,14 19:24 other posts of slipper 
1) remaining uncut, & 2) my wife... she's incredible!!! Best thing that ever happened to me... and my cock!

By #416660 at 09,Mar,14 14:35
Putting it in my own mouth when I was a lot younger, miss those days.
By superstud at 12,Mar,14 04:02 other posts of superstud 
I'm with you Donny, it was the first time I was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth, feeling and tasting it and then the hot cum gushing into my mouth. I was a thin and flexible teen, then.

By #181785 at 13,Mar,14 00:04
I have to agree, sucking my own cock was the best. I got a blowjob and a load of cum down my throat. Doesn't get any better then that.

By malecall4 at 12,Mar,14 20:53 other posts of malecall4 
this is the best thing that ever happened to my cock Photo of a wiener from malecall4

By jocstfr at 10,Mar,14 19:24 other posts of jocstfr 
Was at a swinger party a few years back and ended up on my back with a female straddling my face with her pussy. While I lapped at her pussy my cock was rock hard and totally exposed to whoever wanted to play with it. The feel of several different mouths on my cock both male and female and not knowing which was totally hot. At one point both a guy and girl were sharing my cock and I exploded all over them, the whole time with my tongue buried in a sweet pussy.

By Odin_york_pa at 09,Mar,14 15:21 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
best thing that ever happen to mine was it got bigger than what it was pre-puberty....maybe not a whole lot, but enough

By 3fdfd at 08,Mar,14 15:07 other posts of 3fdfd 
Best thing - no question - finding this site - my cock can really take a beating looking at you guys here

By JeffinKS at 08,Mar,14 13:10 other posts of JeffinKS 
restoring my foreskin...
By 3fdfd at 08,Mar,14 15:05 other posts of 3fdfd 
you did a nice job with the restoration

By jari at 07,Mar,14 14:06 other posts of jari 
My wife sounding my cock this evening

By #445126 at 07,Mar,14 12:01
Once, cruising the woods, I was getting blown by some guy and another guy came by and joined in ... not all the unusual ... however, they started by sharing nicely, handing my spout to each other but ended up bickering between themselves over who was gonna get to swallow my load. It ended up with me giving them both a facial but it was so hot to hear them argue over my seed while they were sucking.
By pifad at 07,Mar,14 13:59 other posts of pifad 
I wouldn't share your spunk

Adult Discussion Forum