She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

sex in the work place

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #478191 at 12,Dec,14 10:23
i work for a guy we met in a nudist club and he became friends with us.my husband works and as our daughters were now grown up i wanted a part time job.he offered me a job and i excepted.i turned up for work in a new dress but i was only there about an hour when he said he liked me nude better.i undressed for him as he watched and thought nothing of it.i told my husband that evening and he told me that they had discussed it a few days earlier and my boss also hoped that i would have sex with him,as he knew we were into sharing.the next day i walked in and undressed and he undressed too as he works from home.i told him my husband had told me about their chat and yes i was up for more.this was two years ago and we have sex at work lots,plus ive even had sex with a couple of his client friends.

Similar topics: 1.AVERAGE PENIS SIZE! LETS WORK IT OUT TOGETHER!!   2.Did you ever have one of ... "Those" days ?   3.horny at work   4.Small experimental upgrade   5.LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO INCREASE & MAINTAIN SITE MEMBER VOLUME  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 30,Jul,22 20:27 other posts of onthelose 
Wow you try that shit now and you would be in every news program. When I had employees it was strictly business. I worked to hard to loose it all for brief sex encounter.

By phart at 28,Jul,22 01:41 other posts of phart 
A wise person will not get their sex and their pay check at the same place. Seldom does it ever end well.
By leopoldij at 29,Jul,22 00:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Unless he has lots of money.
Like Trump. Or so-called prince Andrew.
That can pay to silence anyone they fuck.
The rich are often above the law.

By #674859 at 26,Jul,22 18:56
Well I am have a thing with boss tom at work it started q but a month I work at a storage facility and one day my boss had me stay after we closed and suck his dick and now stay after q couple time a week and ride his dick

By RealTitsLover at 12,Jun,17 02:00 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Sex at work is the best way to relieve stress.
By DJS at 02,Apr,20 15:52 other posts of DJS 
Hookers must be the les stressful occupation ever then..

By #610509 at 02,Apr,20 09:49
When was 18I worked for a fast food place need a ride after work my manger Perry he was 48 told he could give me a ride he asked if I want to come over to his place and party we when to his house I give me short and I changed we did some coke and smoke weed and had some drink he told I have something else if want try I said yes he want his Room come with poppers and he was naked I asked way he was naked he said because when sniff this u going to want my dick he hit the poppers and then I did I drop to my knees and sniff again he slide dick in my mouth He hit the poppers his dick want deep in my throat as he start finger my ass there was a knock on the door he said come in two of his friends come in drop there they said this is the slut they put me on all four his friend feed my dick while he eat my ass they keep feed me popper he slide dick my ass with no rubber they took turns fucking my ass and mouth all night make there slut as soon I wake in the mornings I started take their dick again
By wycowboy at 02,Apr,20 13:10 other posts of wycowboy 
Punctuation is your friend, this is too hard to read, I couldn't get through it.

By DJS at 02,Apr,20 15:49 other posts of DJS 
Unless English isn't your 1st language that did nothing for me,didn't get the plot

By #568296 at 16,Oct,18 23:34
My boss called me to his office one day, he locked the door and took his pants off. He made me suck his big cock and balls. After work when everyone went home my boss stripped me naked in his office and fucked me in my ass

By #535100 at 12,Jun,17 02:24
My girl and I used to work together in a small hotel. We'd regularly sneak off for a bit of fun, mainly due to me chasing her down.
Sex in the hotel rooms, in the bar, and in the toilets of the busy bar room were favourites..

By #535417 at 11,Jun,17 20:48
When was 17 i worked at a fast food place and worked at nigth and one nigth after everyone had went home was just me and the manger there and he called to his little offices and had he his pants down and his dick out he asked me if wanted to party and of i want some of his fat dick i said yes we started drinking and smoke 420 and doing lines of cocaine i suck his dick and let him butt fuck me h

By #485312 at 11,May,15 04:25
how lucky are you!! what a great job...and what a great hubby to share you so freely *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Oct,15 20:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Wish I had work colleagues like that...
By #485312 at 10,Oct,16 04:07
l fucked a pair of work colleagues, had to drop them at the beach so they fill their shoes with sand as an excuse to their wives and took their lost bits to work in a brown paper bag, was the first time l had DP straight after my husband had left *lix*

By spermkiss at 12,Dec,14 16:31 other posts of spermkiss 
That reminds me of a line my father swears is true. One of the businesses with which he was associated had a man working there whose name was Sexauer. A caller on the telephone asked "Do you have a Sexauer there?" The operator replied "Lady, we don't even have a coffee break!"
By leopoldij at 27,Oct,15 20:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Funny, but the name exists! only registered users can see external links

Adult Discussion Forum